Rob's First MMF bisex Threesome

Story Info
Rob’s first bisex experience with a couple.
2.7k words
4.5
25.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Rob, a fit, fifties something white male with blue eyes, brown hair and a moustache. I'm in good shape and look younger than I actually am. My cock size is normal and I've always considered myself to be strictly heterosexual. However, I have a craving for anal play. Especially when it involves my hyper-sensitive anus and prostate.

While perusing some online personal adds, I came across one from a bisex couple looking for men to play with. It got me thinking, what would it be like to have both a woman and a man to play with? It didn't appeal to me to kiss a man, but what if I was kissing or eating a woman while a man was at the same time playing with my cock, or my balls, or, best of all, playing with my ass? The thought appealed to me so I responded to the add.

We connected online and made a date to meet at a bar. When I arrived at the bar, they met me and introduced themselves. Mike was around my height and slim. His partner, Fiona, was about 5 foot 8 inches tall with a pretty face, medium length brown hair, and a little bit on the heavy side. But that was fine with me. I like curvy women and Fiona had a nice ass. (In fact I love...really love, female ass.). Both Mike and Fiona were in their mid-forties. After a drink and a half-hour of conversation, they invited me to come to their home. I followed their car in my own vehicle and we soon arrived at their house in a nearby suburb.

We entered their home and we all sat down on their sofa in the living room. I was between them and they snuggled right up beside me, their bodies touching mine, so that I could feel the warmth from their bodies. They could sense that I was a bit nervous, it being my first time with a couple. They asked if I would like to watch some porn with them on the wall-mounted TV screen that was in front of their sofa. I said, "Sure! That would be nice." They chose, logically, to select one about a MMF bisex threeway. That was fine with me and we proceeded to watch the action unfold on the screen. Mike and Fiona pressed their warm bodies harder against mine. I could feel my cock begin to stir as I watched the sucking and fucking action on the screen. I felt Mike's and Fiona's hands stroking my thighs, slowly moving up towards my crotch where my cock was growing in my pants. I kept my eyes riveted on the screen as I felt hands (I'm not sure which hand belonged to whom) rubbing my cock and balls through my clothing.

"It's hot in here, Rob," murmured Fiona in a naughty, sexy voice. "Why don't you take your shirt off?" I unbuttoned my shirt, leaned forward, and removed it while remaining sitting. I tossed it on the floor. Wordlessly, Mike and Fiona removed their shirts. Then Fiona reached behind her back, unhooked her bra, and removed it, revealing a really nice pair of tits with erect brown nipples. I turned toward her to get a better look at her tits as she put her arm around the back of my neck and pulled me in close to start french kissing me. Mmmm! I love french kissing! Fiona's lips were soft and warm and her tongue plunged deep into my mouth. While Fiona and I engaged in some heavy, wet kissing, I fondled her warm left tit with my right hand and gently pinched her nipple. While Fiona and I kissed, I could feel Mike fiddling with my belt buckle, then my pant's button, and then unzipping my fly. "Time for us to strip down to our underwear," Mike said in a husky voice. I could tell from the tone of his voice that he was anxious for some real action to start.

We all stood up for the few seconds that it took for us to remove our pants (tight slacks, in Fiona's case). It seemed like we were all in a rush to strip down to our underwear. My cock was hard and there was an obvious buldge in my underwear. I quickly looked at Mike's crotch and noticed that he had a similar buldge. We sat down again with me between them and this time I could feel the warm, naked skin on the thighs of both Mike and Fiona pressing against mine.

Fiona and I resumed our lusty, wet kissing. I could feel two hands rubbing my cock and my balls through my underwear. I couldn't tell which hands belonged to whom, but it didn't matter - it felt great! As I french kissed Fiona I moaned with pleasure, mmmm! It felt so damned good and my cock was soooo hard! Mike didn't say anything as he got up and then got down on his knees in front of me. I eagerly spread my legs wide as he gently massaged my balls and rubbed my cock through my underwear. He also slid his finger down under my perineum and pressed on my anus through my underwear. FUCK!!! That really turned me on! I was also glad that he was gentle with my balls. They are very sensitive and I had refrained from masturbating for a week before our encounter so that they were full. In fact, they were achingly full!

I felt Mike trying to pull my underwear down and I lifted my ass off the sofa to help him. Mike and Fiona also quickly stripped off their underwear. I wanted him to play with my erogenous areas just as much as he wanted to get his hands on my stiff cock! On my left, Fiona got on her knees on the sofa beside me as we continued our lusty kissing. I fondled her left tit with my right hand and brought the fingers of my left hand my up and between her legs to lightly play with her wet cunt. Fiona moaned loudly. Her cunt was hot, open, and very wet! After I wetted my finger with some of her cunt honey, I reached further back and tickled her tight little asshole. That made her moan even louder!

While I was fingering Fiona, Mike was playing with my balls and stroking my hard cock. He then grabbed the root of my cock and started tonguing the sensitive underside of my cock. Mmmm! Fuck! I liked that! Mike heard my moans and then proceeded to take my cock deep into his mouth. It felt just as great as a woman sucking me. Mike was definitely a skilled cock sucker!

Mike took his mouth off my cock and stuck the middle finger of his left hand in his mouth to wet it with his saliva. I wiggled my ass to the edge of the sofa so that my anus was accessible. As Mike resumed sucking my cock, his wet finger started tickling my asshole. God, I love that feeling!! Mike kept on ticking, but not penetrating my anus. It drove me crazy! I needed his finger up inside my ass! I wanted to yell out, "FUCK MY ASS!" but could only make muffled sounds, like an animal in distress, because Fiona's tongue was deep in my mouth and her lips were pressed against mine.

Mike must have heard my muffled moans and finally decided to have mercy on me. He slowly pushed his finger all the way up inside my hot, tight, needy ass and wiggled it against my prostate. FUCK! I was in heaven!

At that point, Fiona pulled her tongue out of my mouth and demanded that Mike fuck her while I licked her ass. I had told her in the bar how much I love to lick female asses and she told me that she was turned on by the thought of it. "I need your cock in my cunt, Mike!" she demanded, "And Rob's tongue in my asshole!"

We stood up and Mike sat and reclined on the sofa with his ass on the edge and his cock sticking straight up, ready for it to bury itself deep into Fion's hot, wet cunt. Fiona got on the sofa on her knees, straddling Mike, and grabbed his cock and guided it into her wet cunt. They started fucking, making those beautiful wet squishy sounds as she rode him. I got down on my knees on the floor, between Mike's legs and with my face just inches from Fiona's beautiful ass. I wet the middle finger of my left hand and then slid it along Mike's perineum until it reached his anus. I tickled his anus for a few seconds (just for a little playful revenge) and then slowly slid it up inside his hot, tight ass.

When my finger was fully in, I started wiggling it against his prostate, then I slowly pulled it half-way out, held it there for about four seconds, and then went fully in and wiggled my finger again. I could tell that Mike was loving this from the sound of his loud moans as he sucked on one of Fiona's tits. My right hand gently played and tickled his balls as I worked my finger in his ass. I also had my face pressed hard into Fiona's warm soft ass cheeks as my naughty tongue teased, licked, and gently penetrated her hot little asshole. MMMM! I was thrilled to eat Fiona's beautiful little anus! (Did I mention how much I love female asses?😉). Being this close to her cunt while it was fucking Mike's cock also gave me the pleasure of smelling her womanhood. Mmmm! I inhaled deeply to suck her pheromones into my nostrils. I just can't get enough of that wonderful, delicious odour! YUM!

After about a minute of rapid fucking, Fiona rose on her knees a bit and let Mike's cock slide out of her cunt. I grabbed Mike's cock by the root with my right hand and went down on it. I took it as deep as I could into my mouth and sucked all of Fiona's sweet cunt honey off it. It was the first time that I had ever had a cock in my mouth, and Fiona's cunt honey was the perfect garnish for it. I probably wasn't the best cocksucker that had ever gone down on Mike, but hey, give me a break! I thought I did OK, considering it was my first time and Fiona had not given me any instruction on the art of cocksucking. I sucked and licked every drop of Fiona's sweet cunt honey off Mike's cock, then I spat on the tip of his cock and helped Fiona guide it back into her cunt for another session of fucking.

We did this sequence of fucking and sucking for several cycles. I was wondering how long Mike could hold back from blowing his load. Given his loud moans and groans, I knew he couldn't hold back much longer. No man could, with his cock getting fucked in Fiona's hot wet cunt, his balls being played with, and my finger all the way up inside his ass stimulating his prostate.

"Ooooh...FUCK!" Mike yelled, "FUCK! FUCK! FUUUUUCK!" as he shot his load of hot creamy cum into Fiona's cunt. Mike's expletives and moans continued for quite a long time. He was completely emptying the contents of his prostate and balls into Fiona's cunt. That was thanks in part to my finger in his hot, tight ass and my right hand coddling his balls...coaxing every drop of cum out of him. As I continued to lick and probe Fiona's beautiful asshole with my naughty tongue, I could smell Mike's cum, mixed with Fiona's cunt juices, as it leaked out of her cunt. Finally, Mike's softening, limp cock slipped out of Fiona's hole.

"Aw, Mike!" Fiona groaned in plaintive, disappointed voice, "I was almost on the verge of cumming!" I can't blame Mike for not being able to hold back. I sure would have blown my load long before Mike did if I had been in his position.

Being a gentleman, I hate to see a damsel in distress. And, I also hadn't cum. So, I proposed a plan to Mike and Fiona and they quickly agreed to it. I lay on my back on the floor, bent my knees and spread my legs. Fiona got on her knees and straddled my face. She kept her back straight and lowered her asshole onto my mouth so I could pleasure her anus with my naughty tongue. She then reached down with her two hands and started masturbating her cunt. Meanwhile, Mike got down on his knees and inserted his finger all the way up into my ass while playing with my balls as I masturbated my cock with my right hand.

Fuuuuck! It felt sooo good to have Mike's finger massaging my prostate! I also really enjoyed licking and probing Fiona's asshole with my tongue as she squirmed and masturbated her sopping wet cunt. I could hear the wet noises her cunt was making as she worked it furiously, between her moans of pleasure and her dirty talk urging me to stick my hot wet tongue up into her ass! I love the sound of women moaning with pleasure and talking dirty. It's the most beautiful sound in the world!

After a few minutes, I could hear Fiona yell, "AWWWW! FUCK! FUUUUCK!" as she began her orgasm. She bore down hard on my jaw, trying to get more of my tongue into her asshole. I worried for a moment that if she bore down any harder, she would dislocate my jaw! I also thought it a shame that long, long ago, somewhere along the evolutionary pathway, we had lost our reptile tongues. Imagine the pleasure I could have given her if I had a six inch long forked tongue!😛

Fiona's moans and heavy breathing subsided as her orgasm petered out. But now I was getting close to mine! I pumped my cock like a mad man and made muffled noises as Mike fucked my ass with his finger. I couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to have his hard, hot cock fucking my ass. My anus is super tight, but perhaps if I hook up again with Mike and Fiona, they could work on gently stretching it enough. We will see...

It was hard for me to articulate anything other than muffled grunts with Fiona's beautiful ass on my face. I had to be careful that I could still breath through my nostrils and not get smothered by her nice, big ass. (Although, on second thought, there are worse ways to die!🤪)

Finally, I could feel my orgasm begin! The cum just exploded out of my cock! It came out so thick and fast that it was almost painful! As soon as the first spurt shot up into the air, Mike went down on my cock and sucked it like he just couldn't get enough of it! Fuck! It felt awesome to have him sucking the cum out of my cock while his finger was all the way up inside my needy ass. These are the moments that make life worth living!

After a long time, my cum stopped flowing and my cock softened and started to shrink in size. Fiona dismounted off my face and Mike raised his head off my cock. He had nearly my whole load in his mouth and some of it dribbled out of the corner of his mouth. He crawled forward on his hands and knees and placed his mouth six inches above mine. He remembered that I wasn't fully bi and didn't want to kiss him. I instinctively knew what he wanted to do. I opened my mouth and he snow balled my cum into it. A few women had done that to me before and I rather liked it. Mike straightened up and moved aside as Fiona came close to me on her hands and knees and lowered her mouth onto mine and started french kissing me. I liked that - a lot! It was nice that she wanted to share my cum with me.

Everyone was satisfied and exhausted. We lay on the floor together for a long time in silence. The smell of sweat, semen, and cunt juice lingered in the air. I rather liked the smell. Finally, I got up and thanked Mike and Fiona. I put on my clothes, and as I said goodbye and left, I wondered if they would agree to another session with me.