LwL: Joan’s Birthday - A Night In

Story Info
Harry gives Joan her birthday presents.
1.4k words
4.52
3.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This one follows directly from the Spa Day chapter, and is a bit short)

Joan and her friends slept in late, eventually getting up and having some coffee. They all showered together, soaping each other up and gently washing each other off. The women had brunch at the hotel restaurant and checked out.

Amanda dropped Joan off at her house. Harry was waiting for her and gave her a hug and a kiss.

"Happy Birthday, babe," said Harry. "You have a good time?"

"You have no idea," said Joan, returning the kiss. "I almost didn't want to come home, and just shack up with the girls."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah but then I remembered you were footing the bill and decided to come home."

"Well, that's good," said Harry, laughing.

"So you still need me out of your hair for awhile?"

"Just until six. I've got to get a few things ready." Harry took Joan's overnight bag from her and set it on the porch.

"Okay. Sylvia is going to meet me at the museum at 1:00, then I've got a haircut with Bridget."

Harry kissed Joan and held her tight, then let her go.

"Love you. Happy Birthday."

Joan took her car and drove to the museum. Sylvia was waiting for her and greeted her with a hug.

"Happy birthday. I'm sorry I couldn't be there last night."

"That's okay. Happy anniversary! Did you and Leonard have a good time?"

"Oh yes," Sylvia chuckled. "I wore him out."

Joan had been to the museum countless times, but this was her first time with her own personal art historian. Sylvia was more knowledgeable of 20th century and contemporary artists, but she had knowledgeable things to say about the old masters and others, pointing out techniques and styles in ways Joan had never thought about.

They stopped for coffee at the museum's restaurant and talked about their husbands, their lives, and getting older.

"When I was 25 I thought I knew everything there is to know. When I turned 50 I realized I had so much more to discover. Curiosity doesn't keep you young, it keeps you alive."

After they finished their coffee Joan said goodbye to Sylvia with a soft, passionate kiss.

"We need to play again sometime," said Sylvia. "Please send Harry our love."

After parting with Sylvia, Joan drove to Bridget's salon. Bridget greeted her with a hug and a kiss and led her to a chair.

"So you ever seduce a customer?" Joan asked with a smile. Bridget laughed.

"No, but I've had more than a few lovers come in as customers. So what were you thinking of getting today?"

"I'm in for a pretty major change, to be honest." She ran her fingers through her shoulder-length hair. "Show no mercy."

"I've got just the thing for you."

Bridget cut Joan's hair short, clipping the sides but leaving enough on top to be styled.

Then she put some warm shaving soap on the nape of Joan's neck.

"This is probably unnecessary but trust me, it feels great." Bridget then took a straight razor and with swift, firm strokes shaved off any stray hairs on Joan's neck.

Bridget put some gel in the hair on the top of Joan's head and styled it with her fingers.

"You can also slick it back with some pomade, it'll look good."

Joan looked at herself in the mirror. She looked slightly masculine, and she liked that. She paid with her credit card and then gave Bridget a kiss and a hug.

" Happy Birthday, Joan," said Bridget. "Enjoy your night with Harry."

Joan texted Harry that she was done, and Harry texted back to tell her to enter the house through the front. When she got home, she noticed that all the lights were off and the curtains were drawn. Intrigued, she opened the front door.

It was still light outside, but the drawn curtains and lack of lights bathed the house in a soft twilight. As she walked in and took off her shoes Joan noticed a trail of rose petals. Following the trail, she made her way past the kitchen, where the door was closed, to the dining room, where Harry was sitting in front of a candlelit table. At the table were two salads and a bottle of white wine. Harry stood up and greeted her with a hug and a long kiss.

"Sit down, everything's ready." Harry poured Joan a glass of wine, which she tasted and approved. Harry instructed Joan to have her salad while he got the rest of the meal ready. He wen into the kitchen and Joan could hear him preparing something.

Harry emerged a few minutes later with a platter and a bowl. On the platter were pan-seared scallops and in the bowl was risotto.

"I had Chris help me with this via video," Harry explained. "I probably didn't need all this time but I wanted to make sure everything was right."

Joan took her first bites and found it delicious. "Honey, you're going to have to cook more often."

"Well, I wanted it all to be special," said Harry. "I've always loved you, and I'm so glad I can share love with you now even more."

"This is getting too corny," laughed Joan, "but yeah, it's true. I'm happy we were able to open things up." She raised her glass to meet Harry's.

Dessert was a light chocolate soufflé that practically melted in Joan's mouth. As she finished her last bites Harry handed her two wrapped presents, one small, one large.

"Open the smaller one first." Joan unwrapped it and found a jewelry box containing two gold hoops.

"Mmm nice. But aren't they a little thick for earrings?"

"Read the card in the box," Harry smiled.

Joan found a little card in the box and read it. It was a voucher for a free nipple piercing.

Joan smiled. She had always been slightly self-conscious about the size of her breasts. Her nipples were very sensitive and responded to breast play, but they had never been bigger than a B-cup. Joan had said several times that she would love to pierce her nipples but she had never taken the opportunity.

"Oh my god, thank you so much!" said Joan.

"This next present we can use right away," said Harry, winking.

"We?"

"Just open it."

The larger present was a box containing a new strap-on dildo and harness. Joan grinned even more. She had been making do with an old harness that was starting to fray. This had a gorgeously sculpted shaft and strong pleather straps.

"Oh my."

Joan got up and kissed Harry hard on the lips. She picked up the box and practically sprinted to the bedroom, slipping into the bathroom and closing the door.

"Let me put this on," she said from behind the door. "You better be waiting on the bed when I come out."

Harry did as he was told and walked to the bedroom, stripping down and getting into bed. The door opened and Joan emerged, naked with the harness covering her pussy. She gave a mock bodybuilder pose and laughed.

"I love it! What do you think?"

"You look amazing, honey," said Harry, walking up to Joan and kissing her. His hardening cock met the dildo and they attempted some frotting.

"Mmm I see why you fellas like this sort of thing," said Joan, thrusting her crotch into Harry's.

They went to the bed and lay down. Joan had grabbed a bottle of lube and was preparing Harry's ass.

Joan started by teasing Harry with just the tip of the dildo, then began to thrust into her husband. She grabbed onto Harry's cock and stroked him lovingly. Harry turned to kiss his wife, and she gobbled his lower lip while continuing to fuck him. Joan had pegged Harry before, but this was more intense than usual. Somehow the new dildo made her feel stronger, more in control, as one arm held Harry's body close to hers. She came first from the friction and stimulation on her clit, and soon Harry was cumming, too.

"Oh my God, I love you, Joan."

"I love you, too, Harry."

They lay there spooning for nearly ten minutes, just savouring the presence of each other. Joan felt powerful, masculine even, but she didn't feel like Harry was any less manly for accepting her in him. For his own part Harry was completely open to his wife's transformation.

After a half and hour or so of intense cuddling and stroking each other, they got up and Joan removed the harness. Harry was hard again, and Joan climbed on top of his cock, feeling once again in control of both of their pleasures.

"This might be my best birthday ever," said Joan with a smile.