LWL: The Neighbours

Story Info
Housesitting leads to discoveries - and passion.
2.6k words
4.33
19.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This story references three earlier stories: After The Opera, The Cabin, and Old Friends. It's a seduction story, something I haven't really done before.)

Harry and Joan had just returned from vacation. For the first part of the vacation they had gone to Carter Hills for a tryst with Joan's friend Marcy and a new friend named Rebecca. This was followed by separate adventures: Harry went to the lake for a weekend with his guy friends that ended up in a (mostly) all-male orgy, while Joan and Marcy reunited with their mutual friend Patricia for some sapphic good times. Joan went to tend to the garden while Harry phoned their neighbours Philip and Katie, who had been house sitting for them.

"Hey Harry," said Philip. "You can come by any time for the mail."

"Okay, we'll be right over."

"Um..." Philip's voice trailed off and Harry heard him say something muffled, presumably to Katie. "We were thinking it would be better if you came here on your own." There was a definite

Harry replied a puzzled "okay" and hung up. He walked to the back yard where Joan was weeding the flowerbeds.

"They want me to come alone." Joan raised an eyebrow and chuckled.

"Did we leave something out for them to find?"

"I don't think so."

Philip and Katie were good neighbours; they had the occasional dinner party with Harry and Joan, and Harry had played golf with Philip and his son Jim a few times. However, Philip and Katie were also fairly strait laced, so Harry and Joan had kept their various sexual activities a secret from them. When they went on their vacations Harry and Joan had done their best to hide their various sex toys and photographic evidence of their encounters.

Harry knocked on their door and Katie answered. Katie was a trim, perky blonde woman in her early forties, the kind of person whom one would call either high energy or high strung depending on the situation. She greeted Harry with a smile, but Harry could read anxiety in her eyes.

"Hey, Harry, how are you? Phil's in the living room. Do you have time for a drink?"

"Sure."

As they went into the living room Katie explained that Jim was away working as a camp counsellor. Jim was entering his senior year in high school and excelling at golf and tennis. Their daughter Evie was staying over at a friend's house.

Philip greeted Harry with a combination handshake and bear hug. Philip was tall and broad shouldered with dark brown skin (his parents were from Trinidad) and a warm, amiable disposition.

"Hey Harry, how was your vacation?"

"Pretty good. I caught a few big ones at the lake."

"Sounds like some good eatin'" said Philip.

Philip offered Harry a chair while Katie sat down on the couch. Philip went to get Harry and Joan's mail.

"Does a beer sound okay?

"Sure."

"So, how are you, Harry?" asked Katie.

"I guess I'm doing fine."

"Everything okay between you and Joan?"

"I'm sorry, what?"

"We were just wondering."

Philip came back with the beers and handed one to both Harry and Katie.

"It's not a big deal," said Philip diplomatically, "we just thought it was unusual that you guys took separate vacations and-"

"We think Joan might be unfaithful to you."

Harry took a moment to figure out how he should react.

"What? Why would you think that?"

"We... we found some photographs."

"We weren't prying or anything," said Philip, "but I, um, I spilled something in your kitchen and I found this while looking for something to clean it with." Philip handed Harry a large envelope which appeared to have some photos.

Harry was about to open it when Katie stopped him.

"There's more." She gulped. "I think Joan might be having relations with other women as well."

Harry found himself trying very hard to suppress a giggle at Katie's words. He opened the envelope and recognized the photos right away. They were taken by their friend Sylvia when Joan spent an afternoon with her and her husband Leonard. Harry had been fighting a cold and couldn't come, so Sylvia had taken the photos as a gift for the couple. The photos showed Joan in various acts with both Sylvia and Leonard, including a moment where Joan pegged Leonard while Sylvia sucked Leonard's cock.

Harry managed to summon all the acting experience he had to appear shocked and hurt by the revelation.

"I'm going to need a minute." Katie and Philip nodded in sympathy.

Harry went to the bathroom and took out his phone. He texted Joan, saying

"You should get over here. Follow my lead and try to act surprised."

Harry steeled himself for an epic performance and walked back to the living room. He sat down and tried to look as if he were seeing the photos for the first time, and that he hadn't enjoyed and masturbated over them several times. He remembered Joan's favourite, where both Sylvia and Leonard were licking her pussy and she had a look of pure pleasure on her face. He looked at it and took a deep breath and tried to even summon tears.

A minute or so later there was a knock on the door. Katie and Philip looked at each other and Katie went to open it.

"Joan!" said Katie, trying her best to hide her nervousness. "How was your vacation?"

"It was great," said Joan. "I.. um... I was just wondering what was taking so long." Joan took off her shoes and walked up to Harry, giving him a peck on the cheek. "Hey hun."

"Katie and Philip found some photos." Harry flashed a slight smile, praying that their neighbours didn't see it.

"What photos?" asked Joan, who was a much better actor than her husband. Harry handed them to Joan, who again tried to look surprised.

"Oh," said Joan."I guess I left those out, I'm sorry."

"I was about to tell them why I couldn't be there that night," said Harry, finally letting the cat out of the bag.

There was a tense silence as Katie and Philip processed this. Finally, Katie spoke.

"Are... are you two swingers?"

Harry and Joan looked at each other and laughed.

"We hate that term," said Joan. "It sounds so... 1970s. Besides, we don't really swap spouses. We just like being romantic with our friends."

Harry could see Philip was eyeing a photo of Joan pegging Leonard.

"Wait," he said. "Do you both do stuff with other-"

Harry laughed again.

"Yes, we're both bisexual. We've both had same sex partners, with and without each other present."

Joan was unsure how their neighbours were processing this, so she explained their rules: no "straight" intercourse with other people (oral was okay) and they had to play safe and tell each other about every encounter.

"I really hope this doesn't make you think less of us," said Joan. "We like to have fun, but we still love each other." Joan looked at Harry. "If anything, it's brought us closer together."

Katie and Philip looked oddly relieved.

"Well, actually," said Katie with a nervous giggle, pausing to look at Philip, "we were worried you were cheating on Harry, but we both were a little turned on by what we found."

Joan raised an eyebrow and looked at Harry.

"How turned on, exactly?" Katie and Philip both blushed. Joan winked at Harry and walked over to the couple. She turned to Katie and put her arms around the other woman. She leaned in for a kiss but stopped short of touching lips. Joan was a bit surprised at how self conscious she felt. Despite all her sexual exploits it had been a long time since she actually seduced someone. Katie had a deer-in-the-headlights look that could switch to either delight or disgust in a flash. Joan stopped for a moment and giggled.

"Let's not be so serious about this. This is fun!" She moved in and landed a quick kiss. "But if you don't want this, please tell me and we can stop."

Katie was still wide-eyed but she broke into a smile.

"I want this." She closed her eyes and returned Joan's kiss. Katie let Joan take the lead, moving over to an armchair and sitting down as Joan began to kiss down her body. Katie removed her blouse and unhooked her bra, giving Joan access to her sizeable breasts.

Philip just stood watching, transfixed by the display. Harry tapped him on the shoulder and led him to the couch, with a smile that said "relax and enjoy the show." Philip sat down and returned Harry's smile, but he was still in a daze. Harry and Philip watched their wives make love with rapt attention. Katie was too overwhelmed to return Joan's affections, so she simply stroked her new lover's hair as Joan licked the folds of her pussy.

Meanwhile, Harry had decided to take cues from his own and Philip's arousal. He was still unsure how his neighbour would react to male attention, so he simply sat back and watched. As his erection grew he stroked himself through his pants. He then took a quick glance over at Philip, who was also getting hard. Slowly, and with great care, he moved his free hand over to Philip's crotch. Philip looked up with a combination of nervousness and curiosity.

"If you don't want this, just say so," said Harry.

"Nah," said Philip shakily, "this is okay."

Philip unzipped his pants, giving Harry more access to his cock. Philip smiled nervously and looked at Harry.

"I don't know about doing, you know..." Philip's voice trailed off. "I don't think I can do it in the..."

Harry smiled. He assumed Philip meant anal. Anal had never been his favourite, but he had learned to like it.

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to do. But I hope you'll like this." Harry reached down to Philip's crotch and pulled down his underwear to reveal his erect cock. It was a decent size, but what was more remarkable was that it was uncut. He gasped, and Philip noted his reaction.

"Everything okay?" he asked.

"Yeah. It's just... there's something I've never done before that I've always wanted to try, but we'll have to do it standing up." Harry got up and Philip followed suit, nervous but intrigued. Harry dropped his pants and instructed Philip to do the same. Harry peeled off his polo shirt and Philip began to remove his dress shirt. Taking Philip's erect cock in his hand, Harry spread Philip's foreskin so that it enveloped the head of his own penis. With his other hand he pumped the shaft of Philip's cock, which was now fully erect. Philip let out a slow, soft moan and began to stroke Harry.

One thing Harry liked about this kind of play is that he was face to face with his partner and could kiss them. Almost out of instinct he began to kiss Philip, then stopped himself. He wasn't sure Philip would go for this. When Philip began to kiss him back his cock twitched at the pleasant surprise.

"Oh my god," Katie said, watching the two husbands. She tapped Joan on the shoulder, who looked up from Katie's pussy to see the men kissing and fondling each other. Joan smiled and returned to her business. Joan's efforts, combined with Katie seeing her husband with Harry, sent Katie over the edge and she came in a rush.

"Wow," said Katie as she composed herself. "Now I guess I need to return the favour."

By now both Harry and Philip's cocks were wet with precum, and they were working up a sweat. Harry began to kiss further down Philip's body, lingering over his smooth, muscled chest and finally kneeling down to suck his cock. He paused to look over at the women, and smiled as he saw Katie was now going down on his wife.

Over the years Joan had encountered a few women who were new to cunnilingus. In nearly every case enthusiasm made up for any lack of skill, and Katie was no exception. Joan was pleased to see that Katie was an eager novice, and instructed her neighbour in how to please another woman.

Harry, of course, was an old hand at sucking cock, and Philip soon came hard, with Harry swallowing every drop. Philip fell back onto the couch, spent, and the two men relaxed as Katie ate Joan to orgasm.

They all sat there, in a daze with goofy, satisfied smiles, until Katie finally said something.

"Poor Harry, he hasn't come yet." Joan grinned and whispered something to Katie, who blushed deep red.

"I thought you said you didn't do straight swap!" said Katie.

"This is different," said Joan, winking at her husband.

It was then and there that Harry realized that Joan had brought her large handbag, big enough to carry several toys. Reaching in, Joan pulled out her strap-on, which she proceeded to put on Katie. She then grabbed some lube and walked over to Harry.

"Let's put on a show," whispered Joan to Harry, who smiled. Harry got in the position and let Joan smear the lube on his asshole. She then motioned to Katie, who eagerly approached Harry.

Philip just watched, fascinated, as Joan instructed his wife in the finer points of pegging a man. This time, the enthusiasm of the beginner meant that Katie was a tad rougher with Harry than he was used to, and he winced slightly. Reading his expression, Joan calmly showed Katie how to thrust with more pleasure than pain. They established a rhythm, and the sensation spread from Harry's prostate to his already engorged cock. He reached down to stroke himself and found that Joan had other plans. She began to lick his member in time with Katie's thrusts. Harry closed his eyes and moaned with pleasure. When he opened them he was surprised to see that Philip had joined Joan at his cock.

Harry announced that he was about to come, and Joan motioned to Philip that she was going to take the whole load. Harry's orgasm was almost transcendental, and he felt himself nearly blacking out. Katie detached from him and led him to the couch, where Joan met him with a kiss as they shared his cum.

Everyone was silent for a few minutes, until Harry finally spoke.

"So," he began, trying to sound nonchalant. "Thanks for looking after the house, guys."

"N-no problem," said Philip. "You still up for golf on the weekend?"

"Sure."

Harry and Joan got dressed and walked home, giggling to each other at what had happened. When they got home they fucked each other - not gentle lovemaking but fierce, animal lust.

They showered together and then collapsed in bed, not even noting the time.

***

"No, not at all," said Joan on the phone. "I completely understand." It was the next day and Joan was talking to Katie. Joan then laughed at something Katie said. "Well, I have to admit that's a surprise."

Harry sat there, brimming with curiosity over what their neighbours thought about the night before. Finally, Joan said goodbye and hung up.

"Well?" asked Harry.

"Well, after we left they did the same thing we did, and then they talked for a long time." Joan smiled. "They've decided they're probably both straight, at least for now, but we did open some doors for them." Joan's grin grew wider. "In fact, Katie tells me that Philip mentioned buying a strap-on for her."

Harry laughed.

"Okay, level with me, honey," Joan began. "Did you leave the photos out?"

"I swear to God, I didn't," said Harry. "I'll be honest I suspected that you did."

"Nope, and you know I'd tell you if I did," said Joan. "I left them in the drawer by the bed."

"Hm. Sounds like our neighbours are big ol' snoops."

"Considering the result," said Joan, smiling, "I think we can forgive them for that."