Lydia: The Bachelorette Party Ch. 03

Story Info
The Wedding Day.
2.7k words
4.28
6.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tiesto1
Tiesto1
84 Followers

Please note, this is a true story. However, I've changed the names, ages, occupations and places to protect the other person's privacy. I have no shame so enjoy, LOL.

......................................

Lydia: The Bachelorette Party Ch. 03

The Wedding Day

The big day is here but unfortunately disaster for the happy couple has already struck. Flights were delayed and people who were to fly in yesterday are flying in today. The ceremony was moved to a later time to accommodate. Everyone who was there was also lending a hand to pick up for those who weren't able to help set up. Many in the bridal party and families were still suffering the effects of alcohol poisoning.

I was not supposed to be here. I was still reeling from the Vivian incident. My friend Lydia invited me here and gave me some interesting advice, "Go out and fuck to help you forget." Well I may have taken that to an extreme. So far I have had some type of sexual interaction with 5 women. Star, the stripper from the groom's bachelor party, Lydia's aunt, 2 cousins who were sisters and Lydia as well. I was spiraling out of control and turning into a man whore this weekend.

Now the man whore part wasn't too bad. However, my mind had a thought that sent me into a more messed up place then I was already in. It was 9am, my cock was buried inside Sandra's pussy. She was Lydia's aunt and the bride's mom who was telling me how her daughter was frustrated by all the issues this weekend brought. But most of all her soon to be husband was still so messed up from the alcohol poisoning that he could barely walk the isle let alone do the wedding dance and was supposed to fuck her for the first time as a married couple.

I had done some crazy stuff this weekend sexually. And now my mind was having really bad thoughts of fucking the bride. I know I'm not the first guy to think this. Heck, I wasn't even attracted to the bride. Just the thought of adding another notch to my wall of holes I've entered. It was just so taboo and fucked up. The way I was feeling was not myself. Maybe I didn't realize just the extent of how much I was messed up over the Vivian situation.

I had been so hurt I wasn't in my right mind. Before her, I would never have considered doing something so villainous like that. To top it off I had these bad thoughts while my cock was in the bride's mom. After I brought breakfast to her room with side of cunnilingus and a very powerful orgasm for dessert. Now she was mounted on my young and very hard cock on a chair. With my mouth on her breasts and two fingers in her ass.

Sandra loved riding my cock partially because she loved the attention a younger man was giving her but she also needed some relief herself. The stress had gotten to her. And our trysts together have helped her in getting that. We both knew this was probably the last time we would get to fuck. Why not make the most of it.

I had her double penetrated with my fingers and cock pleasuring her body. My lips, tongue and teeth working together to satisfy my lust for those delicious melons of hers. She was purposely moaning into my ear. Letting me know I was pushing the right buttons. Sandra had forgotten about the stress and lavished in our rendezvous.

"Cum for me young stud. Make momma happy." She moaned. And with that, I started spurting my load into her again. My juices happily filled her insides again. She laid on me and I just held her lovingly for what seem like an hour. Call me crazy but holding each other like that felt better than the sex we just hard. I know she needed that but she probably didn't realize how much I also needed that.

It could've been that I got my orgasm so I wasn't as horny to think of wanting to fuck the bride. But I think it was just the sheer intimacy and loving embrace holding each other. Maybe that was a nurturing I needed. I had come to my senses with some of the cloudiness and bad thoughts leaving my system. Specifically the thoughts of fucking the bride. However, when I left I still had my thoughts of fucking Irene and getting my cock into Cynthia's asshole.

I got back to my room feeling like I was in a better place. I guess I just need that hug and tender moment. Lydia was already inside and had just gotten there minutes before. She knew something was up when Sandra and I were missing from the group breakfast. Hopefully, no one else noticed.

I asked her, " Can you call Cynthia to come up here."

She said, "You better not keep her too long, they have more stuff to do."

I playfully told her "Don't to be jealous, if you want me to eat you out again

just ask."

She playfully replied back, "I know where you mouth has been this morning so

I'll pass."

I responded with simply, "Well that didn't stop you from cumming all

over my face the other night."

She blushed then called. Cynthia arrived in our room and I tactfully undressed her. I was not trying to get blamed for a ruined dress. Although I was about to ruin her asshole. I pulled her into the bathroom and then the shower. It was a blur of kissing and soaping up each other's bodies.

I began a using a very obvious I want to fuck you in the ass specific technique. Where I had one finger in the pussy, warming that hole up. While I slipped another finger from the other hand with soap cleaning her asshole. Alternating one hand in and one hand out. It was very erotic and she was loving it.

I had gotten 3 fingers in her ass and was basically fucking her with them. I moved my mouth onto her clit and was amplifying her stimulation. She was moaning in pleasure. I was rocking her world in a way she had never experienced before. This was a new and exciting feeling for her. And it was one she was very much enjoying.

Cynthia was being overwhelmed by these sensations. Never did she think she would be doing this let alone enjoying it so much. Once her body shook in orgasmic pleasure her legs got week and couldn't stand. I carried her out of the shower and dried her on the bed. I remembered Lydia saying not to keep her long.

I grabbed some KY, lubed up her hole and my cock. I turned her over and pushed her down with her hips elevated. I spread her bent knees to the sides. While standing on my knees behind her, placing my mushroom cock head at her rear entrance. Slowly entering into her very tight hole.

I wanted to get in there and start pounding away but she was new to this so I didn't want to hurt her. We were crunched on time but getting that hole adjusted to having me inside her was key to orgasm. I moved a hand underneath to play with her front opening to help stimulate her more. I had her breathe in and let out in a way to relax her rear muscles. Each inch of my cock entered her slow and smoothly until I'm fully encased into her hole.

I started with gentle movements in and out. Picking up the pace each time I went all the way in. Once she was relaxed and used to a cock in her ass. I went full throttle and started to fuck her silly. Her asshole felt so good tightly wrapped around my cock. I pulled her hair back and said, "You had me so turned on watching you finger yourself last night."

"You got me so worked up I fingered myself in the shower when I got back to my room last night." She replied.

"Well you know we don't have much time but I am going to cum in your ass and tonight you'll stay in here all night. Maybe Lydia can even watch if she's not getting some." I respond hoping maybe I'll get another threesome tonight.

"Oh you're so bad......I will definitely be coming over tonight." She says.

Now with the limited time we had; I didn't care about giving her another climax. I was only concerned about dumping a load into her asshole for my gratification. I was so close to coming. I started spanking her ass as my orgasm was revving to blow. She called out "Yes, yes, yes." Then my eruption began in her ass. I screamed out a growl as I was emptying my pipe.

Cynthia got dressed and was going to go to the bride's suite with my cum still in her ass. But before she did she wanted me to dance with her the reception while everyone was dancing. I told her I don't dance and I'd meet her afterwards. Not because I didn't want to but I was planning to fuck Irene before that time. And if Irene saw me with Cynthia that may not go over well.

Somehow I had to fuck Irene before the ceremony. Then avoid them both until I met up with Cynthia later in the night. Knowing the new wedding itinerary this would be risky. And I would probably need help. Juggling 2 women dating in a city when you all know you're not exclusive is one thing. How would I juggle 2 at a wedding. This was going to be a risky task but was fucking Irene the juice that's worth the squeeze?

About an hour before the ceremony, many of the guests were arriving. Irene was in charge of the gift area to help organize and make space. She had been on edge all day. Not because of wedding stress. I had told her yesterday anytime during the wedding day I could grab her, rip her dress off and fuck her. It excited her but she was also nervous.

I went to find Lydia who had finished her tasks and asked her to take over for Irene really quick. She was not happy about it but went along with it. As Lydia was telling Irene she was going to cover the gift area, I came up from behind and startled her. Then I pulled Irene to the room behind the gift area. It was a storage room filled with random stuff like extra chairs, champagne bottles, and other party favors.

Once inside I said we don't have a lot of time. She tried to kiss me but I put a finger to her mouth. I ordered her to take off her dress and to start fingering herself. After watching her sister do it, I wondered how hot Irene would look doing so. I took off my pants and started stroking my cock while looking at her touch herself. We made some seriously lustful eye contact.

Irene slid her satin glove covered hand over her freshly shaven pussy. Moving those fingers slowly yet eager over that front entrance. Her bra and stockings were the only clothing she still had on. Irene had this way about her self-pleasure. She was doing it slowly and deliberately as if to put on a show. Seeing her hand movements and the look of desire on her face; my cock was quickly hard.

Knowing our time was limited, I had to interrupt her show. I grabbed her head and forced her to her knees again. This time her mouth quickly devoured my cock. She was sucking my cock eagerly and enthusiastically. I didn't want her to stop but I wanted to fuck her. Damn these time limitations.

I lifted her up then pushed her face down onto a table. I entered Irene from behind. She was very wet and it didn't take long before my cock sped up. I was going to her give a helluva pounding. Thrusting into her with some kind of rage this woman brought out of me.

I was really giving it to her. I've been wanting to fuck her so bad since the moment she walked in on Sandra and me. My cock needed to bang that spoiled brat out of her. The way she was watching us with those judgmental then turning into lustful eyes had me filled with desire. The table under her was not steady and it felt like we were close to breaking it. I had to pull her onto the floor to continue fucking her.

On the floor I was slightly standing but on my knees. I lifted her hips up to my waist and kept my hands under her rear to support her. Irene's head and shoulders were on the ground. Her back arched upward and her feet on the ground with knees bent. Her body and mine were making a triangle type shape with the empty space below our bodies. I believe in the Kama Sutra it's called the pinball wizard.

I slammed my cock into her over and over again into her. In this position and the way my cock naturally angled I was hitting her in the right spot with every thrust. She was moaning and moaning with each thrust going inside of her. The power in my hips was making her body tremble. We both were getting what we wanted.

I ordered her to squeeze her breasts adding to her euphoric state. She moved down her bra and started tweaking her nipple. They were dark colored and looked like a small dot. You could easily see how erect they were and aroused she was. Her moans grew the more I pounded her and those nipples were getting quite the attention from those satin cover hands.

Irene was getting thoroughly fucked! And I was determined to make her scream in pleasure. Oh and scream she did. There was a quick pound at the door. But I ignored it thinking it was just Lydia telling us we were too loud. As her climax came down I pulled her to her knees.

My hips shoved my wet hard cock into her mouth. Like yesterday I was fucking her face with fury. I could barely stand as I shot load after load of my hot sticky into her mouth again. Maybe it was how dominate it was or how in control I was but she seemed to be loving it. However, as fate would have it as soon as my last few drops went into Irene's mouth the door swung open.

Cynthia, walked in on me cumming inside her sister's mouth. Oh crap! Lydia who got preoccupied by another guest didn't she Cynthia come to the area looking for Irene. And when our fucking sounds were heard from behind the door she had to see what was going on. She made a huge scene and started breaking things. Irene and I both got dressed asap.

Lydia tried to interject and calm Cynthia to no avail. The chaos Cynthia was causing attracted a few people to see what was going on. Which happened to include Sandra and Ana, their mom. Irene who was stunned to hear I had been fucking her sister as well this weekend started crying. Fortunately, Ana was able quickly calm Cynthia down. Sandra looked at me with contempt and called me a filthy womanizer.

The way I acted the whole weekend I couldn't argue that. Lydia was being scolded for bringing me. I apologized profusely to everyone. I was told to leave and I did. I can blame some of my actions on being hurt. But I know some of it was acting on my sheer lustful sex drive. At least despite all the crazy events during the weekend, I heard the wedding went well.

In the end, the "Go out and fuck to help you forget" advice from Lydia somewhat helped. The loving embrace from Sandra really helped me shake the cobwebs loose so to speak. Though my overindulgence into pussy this weekend did get me into some hot water. At least I didn't make or carry out a plan to try to fuck the bride. I am not a home wrecker yet sometimes when we start to lose ourselves we need something to snap out of it before you cross a line you shouldn't.

Tiesto1
Tiesto1
84 Followers