All Comments on 'Lydia: The Bachelorette Party Ch. 03'

by Tiesto1

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Tiesto1Tiesto1about 2 years agoAuthor

This was one of the harder memories to write. Recalling dark times despite the hot sex was not easy. Putting myself out there to be judged and criticized for past actions is also not easy.

Tiesto1Tiesto1about 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I like the human aspect of adding your feelings into the story. Very human and relatable. Describing your struggle with desires and morals is something we've all felt. From my POV you were an ass the whole weekend and the girl who brought you is also responsible for unleashing you onto the wedding party. I noticed a few formatting errors. You might want to try out one of the volunteer editors. Good read though. Stories on Lit can be incredible with fantasies. Every now and again reading a real world recollection can be refreshing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Was the juice that's worth the squeeze after getting caught? Good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTiesto1@Tiesto1
I started writing due to some relationship trauma. My therapist suggested that I should write about the good times and bad from my past. In essence a combo/form of journaling and writing a memoir. Anyhow, it’s evolved into me writing about some of my sexual experiences in my y...