All Comments on 'Taken Back Pt. 03'

by jadewinchester

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 8 years ago
Lovely

Beautiful dark. Just love it.

Oh_To_Be_His_GirlOh_To_Be_His_Girlover 8 years ago
Loved it

This chapter was worth the wait and I can't wait for the next installment!

akbabe318akbabe318over 8 years ago
I'm so done

I love you writing style and it's very easy to read but I just can't take the torture anymore. That's all this is to me just torture.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Howzit! Shot for coming back to this...me glad. Can't wait for the blood-spray to start again. That was so what I needed. I like this new girl Caitlyn. She seems to have a workable sense of vehemence going for her. When the sister returns, there will be another immortally pissed off female on the plot. Doesn't sound as if Mikey's got any scars. Now there's a thing for improvement, if ever you've heard any. He'll have enough women to hold him down so the letters don't 'smudge', it's only on what to write? Hmmm...How 'bout 'I like penis' on his throat?

Shot for story!

Evebroughtanaxthistime

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Glad to have you back

You are a really good writer. Despite the violence (which I don't care for particularly), your story is and has always been engaging and I enjoy reading it. Please update it soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sweet agonising torture

So dark, yet so captivating! I couldn't stop reading from the first chapter of Taken. So frustrating and dark and scary and beautiful at the same fucking time. Hope the new release is soon :p , tho as mentioned below, it really is torture

wontbreakwontbreakabout 8 years ago

PLEASE PLEASE MAKE A NEW CHAPTER!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
For those waiting for new chapter

The author had already released chapter 4 and 5.

The conclusion upset a lot of readers because in the end Lyndsay was lobotomized by him and was a drooling mindless body shell.

She acknowledged in the comments for chapter 5 that it was too dark and that she will re-write it over a month ago, and I havnt heard from her since.

jadewinchesterjadewinchesterover 7 years agoAuthor
Im done.

L iterotica wont publish my work, too dark. So this story is dine. Make up your own endings ill be deleting story line once my desktop is fixed

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sweet dark story

Too bad! I'm looking forward to your next chapter. Hope you'll change your mind to continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Someone please tell me what the ending is

I have been following this series for a long while, but when new chapters wouldn't come I forgot to check. Apparently people disapproved of chapter 4 and 5? Dude I'd be happy with whatever ending the author comes up with, she's the author, they're her characters, her creations, and her vision. This story hasn't been all flowers and sunshine to begin with. A dark ending has always been within the realm of possibility. If yall don't like a dark ending stop the story at the end of Taken, where there's the satisfying revenge and happy ending. Though this series is called Lyndsay's revenge so you kinda expect her killing him in the end.

Regardless, I hope anyone reading this and has actually read chapters 4-5 comment what happens in the end, because I really want closure, good or bad. Better yet I'd be ecstatic if the author posted/commented what she had in mind of an ending.

Please give us closure! And keep up the good work, your style is awesome!

~J

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjadewinchester@jadewinchester
IF YOU ARE GOING TO SEND ME EMAIL TO DISCUSS OR TRY AND COLLABORATE, MAKE SURE THE RETURN EMAIL ADDRESS IS CORRECT. I CANT WRITE BACK WITHOUT IT! Anyone whos messaged and I haven't replied, this ^ is why! Writing is a hobby, I simply love to create. The fact that anyone like...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Taken Back Pt. 02 Previous Part
Taken Series Info