All Comments on 'Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 26'

by mich80new

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
willo_wispwillo_wispover 10 years ago
Man....

If I had been Lynne..and just lost my parents due to my love for my bf...aint no way we wouldnt have fucked there and then, lol.

Just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ah...patiently waiting.

You better glad I like you and this story. Because no sex after 26 chapters I would've bounced. But I love the character development and intimacy between the two, it's the way relationships should be!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i don't care

about no full on sex, when it happens it does, the story itself holds up excellent.

islandqtislandqtover 10 years ago
like it but can see the other side...

I have to say I kind of agreed with what Lynn's Dad said about what love really is. Things did move really fast between Lynn and Leif and if I was a parent I would be super skeptical as well. However, they are quite stifling as parents and while I don't think she needed to go into such details with them it's good she owned up to how she felt about Leif.

I hope Lief appreciates her sacrifice because as she has pointed out before Lief's parents are super liberal maybe to the extreme and he has never had to answer to anyone or anything...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous