Lynn Goes to the Doctor Pt. 03

Story Info
We go back to Jen and Jacey's, and Lynn leaves committed.
3.4k words
4.71
1.9k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/29/2023
Created 06/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JiminNC
JiminNC
53 Followers

Chapter Three.

We awoke with me on my back, my arm around her and Lynn's head laying on my chest. She was still wearing only the black garter belt and stockings. We were under the covers, so at some time in the night, one of us must have pulled the sheet and blanket over our bodies.

"Mmmmmmmm," she said as she nestled closer into me.

"Morning, love," I said as I kissed her forehead, "How are you?"

"A little hung over and a little sore back there."

"I'm afraid I'm responsible for both. Sorry."

"That's okay. It was fun last night, wasn't it?"

"Lynn, it was wonderful. You are wonderful," I said as I pulled her even closer into me.

She began to absentmindedly fondle my manhood even as I was lightly caressing her left nipple. We weren't trying to stimulate each other for sex; rather, it was just quiet, intimate touching. We had slept together before, to be sure, but this morning there was a sense of closeness that had not been there before.

"You want to get up?" I asked her, "I can order us up some coffee and you can take a shower."

"Mmmmmm, talk about wonderful. That sounds like a plan," she replied, "I brought a change of clothes in my bag for today."

"Good!" I said and rose out of bed. She did the same and went straight into the bathroom. I ordered a large coffee press and some croissants from room service and after straightening the bed a bit, laid out our clothes for the day. I found her makeup kit in her overnight bag and brought it into the bathroom for her.

The coffee and breakfast were delivered promptly, and after the young man left after pouring the coffees, I took off my clothes and went into the bathroom, where a very wet yet very lovely Lynn had just stepped out of the shower. I handed her her coffee.

"Oh, I can get used to this," she said smiling as she took her first sip of the day from the white cup.             

"Here's something else you can get used to," I said as I motioned to her to face the mirror and bend over. I gently took both hands and spread her cheeks and planted a kiss right on her rosebud, tonguing a bit all around it. She had already put back in place the chastity cage, as I could see the ring holding her doomed testes tight and forward.

"Ohhhhh," she purred, "You're right."

"That's just a little kiss where you're hurting. Remember, we're going over to Jennifer and Jacey's house this afternoon, and I want you to feel all better!"

"Oh, that wouldn't have stopped me one bit," she smiled, "but Jim?"

"Yes, my love?"

"Next time you do that, would you mind shaving first?"

I broke out laughing and spanked her on her bottom before jumping into the shower myself. By the time I had shaved, my shaft and nutsac included, I heard the hairdryer going. She had donned one of the white terrycloth robes and had laid out her makeup on the bathroom counter. Since starting on hormones, she also was having electrolysis done on her face, and there was no need any longer for her to shave her face. Maybe just a little, she had told me. As I looked at her, the effect of both treatments was just remarkable.

"What are you staring at?" she asked me, looking at me in the mirror, "I'm in a bath robe for Pete's sake!"

"Hormones are powerful, aren't they?"

"Aren't they? Oh damn, a zit!", she said, "I haven't had one since I was nineteen."

I just smiled and completed what I needed to do to get ready. As I was walking out of the bathroom, I leaned over and gave her a kiss on the back of her neck and pulled her in for a hug from behind.

"Would you please stop?" she said with a big grin, "I'm trying to put on my makeup!" My guess is that every trans woman has wanted to say that to a man at some point in her life, and Lynn was no exception, if that idea was true.

After breakfast I had the car brought around as we made our way down to the lobby. After grabbing two lattes from the coffee bar (the coffee in the room had just been a start) we set off for what could be my new digs. The sale of my house on the coast allowed me to look at the fairly upscale post-industrial apartments that seem to be in demand. Lynn and I had talked about moving in together as soon as possible, which given her news the previous evening was immediately, so we were looking at one with at least two bedrooms in addition to the master. We met the real estate agent at the address she had given me earlier in the week.

"Oh, these look nice!" Lynn said as she got out of the car. The agent came over and introduced herself to us.

"Good morning, Mr. Roberts?" she asked as she walked up to us, "I'm Ann Swoboda."

"Yes, good morning," I said as I took her handshake, "and this is Lynn."

"Oh, how do you do, Mrs. Roberts?" she replied, shaking Lynn's hand as well.

Lynn looked at me with a big grin. She was truly comfortable in her own skin. "Oh, we're not married - yet" she replied. It was an amateur mistake for an agent to make, but it seemed to just flow off her, and we weren't going to say anything, in fact I rather liked the assumption.

The apartment was perfect, with views of the city and plenty of amenities and a price, though not unreasonable, which wasn't going to be attracting couples who were parents with young children. I guess that's the polite way of saying there wouldn't be tons of screaming kids at the pool.

After giving Ann a price to offer the seller she left to call it in, leaving us at the apartment to figure out how to combine our two half-households of furniture. She had a few more client appointments to juggle and told us to just pull the door shut behind us. The apartment had been "staged" when it went on the market, so there were no owner's things in the dressers or closets to worry about, which is an unfortunate thing to have to say.

We finished up at the apartment and went out to lunch at a restaurant, one that we decided would soon become a frequent favorite. We enjoyed a nice chicken salad with blueberries and walnuts over a bed of Boston Lettuce, and I ordered a nice bottle of Viognier to complement the salad. The restaurant baked their own rolls, which rivaled the hard rolls I would get when visiting Germany on business. It was during the meal that the realtor called and informed us that our bid had been accepted.

"It's going to happen isn't it, Jim? She asked.

"It certainly looks that way, babe." I smiled back at her, "It happens every day, a man and a woman starting a life together," to which she just beamed.

"It's getting on towards two, and we don't want to keep Jacey and Jennifer waiting, do we?" I said, finishing up the wine in my glass. Having only had two glasses of wine from the bottle, we re-corked the wine and took it with us to enjoy later, which is allowed in North Carolina.

It didn't take long to get over to their apartment. I parked the car, got out and opened the door for her and helped her up and out of the car. I don't think I was laying it on too thick, because I wanted her transition to be more than just sexual. She needed to feel like a woman in every respect and besides, she was new to wearing heels.

After checking in with the guest attendant, who had our names, we went up to their flat on the twelfth floor and rang the doorbell.

The door sprang open and there was a noticeably more feminine Jacey who was greeting us. She was wearing a pretty sun dress which complemented her tan and blond hair. When we first met her several months ago she was thin, but her hormones had had a definite effect on her hips and legs.

"Ta-Dah!" she exclaimed and struck the classic "look at me" pose with one hand rising to the top of the door. Of course, when she did that her dress rose above her upper thigh and exposed her panties. I do so love summertime! "What do you think?" she asked.

"God, Jacey, you are beautiful!" I said as we went in. She took Lynn's hand and off they went into the apartment. I was so glad we had found Lynn someone who had already been through what she about to do. Jennifer came up to the door as I was shutting it behind me.              

"Pardon our rudeness, Jim" she said, "Jacey was so psyched for Lynn to come over, she just couldn't think of anything else!"

"Not to worry," I said, "I'm sure Lynn has lots of questions, and frankly so do I."

Jacey and Lynn had gone out on the balcony overlooking their pool and were already chatting as Jennifer and I sat down.

"How has it been going?" I asked. It's been a few months, right?

"Oh, the surgery was great. She was in and out in a couple of hours, then spent the rest of the day and that weekend with her legs elevated and an ice pack on her crotch. Dr. Sprague was very happy with it and said it was just a little more than a vasectomy. Jacey wanted to keep her scrotum, and Lynn may want to also."

"Why? She's not planning to have the full bottom surgery."

"Jacey may, that's one thing, but it's also fun to play with. You'll see!" she said with a smile.

We could see her showing Lynn her scar, unencumbered by the balcony views.

"I guess sunlight is good for the healing?" I said as I smiled.

"Well, it is an advantage of living on the twelfth floor, I guess, no one to leer at her. And the sunlight is good for it, Vitamin D and all.

"How's it been going hormone-wise?" I asked.

"Well, the amount of testosterone in her body is almost zero. Estrogen is now the dominant hormone. The HRT has been so much more effective. Her body is redistributing the fat to her hips and thighs, and her breasts are getting fuller."

"How about sex?" I asked.

"Well, everything still works down there, but I think she needs to concentrate on getting it hard, and her sex drive has decreased. You'll want to talk with Lynn and the endocrinologist about that. But Viagra works wonderfully! And for someone so young! But, all that being said, I've got to tell you I've been looking forward to having you visit also," she smiled as she touched my thigh.

She called out to them. "Jace? Can you and Lynn come in? Mister Jim wants to see too!" They came back in holding hands.

"Lynn, why don't you help Jacey out of her dress so she can show Mister Jim her pretty clitty," Jennifer asked. Lynn was only too happy to oblige and lifted the sun dress off her, leaving her in her pretty white bra and panties. Jennifer had been spot-on with her description. Jacey's breasts were now a solid B-cup and her hips were much shapelier than the last time we saw her.

"And her undies, too, Lynn," she directed.

Lynn stood behind Jacey and unhooked the bra, letting it fall in front of them, and then tugged the panties down to her ankles where she stepped out of them.

"Good girl, Lynn!" she said. Jennifer seemed to have developed more dominance towards gurls, "now, Jace, come over and show Mister Jim."

Both gurls came over to us.

"Lift your clittie out of the way so Mister Jim can see" she said when she presented to me.

"No need, I can manage." I said as I lifted it up and aside. I motioned for her to thrust her hips a bit forward, "and squat a bit, would you?" I asked her, and with my free hand I caressed the scrotum, now void of its content. Since Jacey's clitoris, née penis, was uncircumcised, there was plenty extra skin hanging around down there. I took the clit into my mouth and swirled it around my tongue. It responded. I pressed my palm against her scrotum and perineum and placed a finger at her rear entrance.

"Mmmmmm," she responded verbally as well as with her hardening clit.

"Lynn, here. Kneel." Jennifer told her as she spread her legs and lifted her skirt. Lynn found no panties as she began to lap at the hairless womanhood in front of her. "Good gurl!" she responded to Lynn's ministrations.

I broke off my own clit worshipping, stood up and took off my shirt and slacks and my underwear before sitting back down on the sofa, admiring the view to my left. Jacey likewise dropped to her knees and began her task in earnest. She was a good cocksucker, if out of practice. I smiled as I looked at Jennifer, Lynn between her legs. Lynn may have been a good pussy-eater as well, but I was sure she was out of practice as well.

It was a sight, a cis-woman and a cis-man each enjoying oral lovemaking by each other's two trans women that we loved. We made eye contact and held each other's hand. "Let's just enjoy this a bit, shall we?" she asked. I looked down and Jacey's clit was fully hard and Lynn's, enclosed in chastity, was beginning to leak.

"Lynn is beginning to make a mess on your rug. Should we get a towel?" I asked Jennifer.

"Noooooooo. She is doing too good a job right now!" she cooed as she closed her eyes, "she and Jace can clean it up afterwards," and then added, "No offense, Jim, but there is nothing like getting head from women. Their faces are so soft and smooth." I squeezed her hand in acknowledgement of that fact.

It was very erotic. The sounds of Lynn's pussy-lapping and Jacey's slurping and occasional gagging (I had mentioned she was out of practice) filled the room. Neither gurl neglected their subjects' nipples which caused both Jennifer and I to moan occasionally as well.

Jennifer was the first to approach orgasm. She let go of my hand across the sofa and took ahold of Lynn's head with both hands. "Stiffen the tongue," she ordered Lynn as she moved her head to the precise location where she wanted it. "Mmmmm, nice. Keep fucking me with it." Lynn thrust her stiff tongue into Jennifer's vaginal cavity. She moved her face left and right across the pussy lips, applying just enough pressure on her clit to tease out the orgasm.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned as she lifted her hips in ecstasy. "Very nice. Wow."

I had Jacey stop what she was doing and she and I each closed into Jennifer and held her and stroked her delicately through her post-orgasm period as Lynn kept her head buried in Jennifer's dripping and hairy pubis. Lynn looked at me appreciatively.

We laid there helping Jennifer recover, Jacey and me on either side cuddling her and Lynn between her legs, licking up and sucking the considerable fluid that was still dripping out of Jennifer's womanhood. This peaceful scene went on for probably more than ten minutes.

"I need fucked," she proclaimed as she took charge. "Jacey, into the chair. Lynn, between her legs. Go on, gurls!"

"Jim, if you would?" she asked as she spread her legs obscenely, pulling her labia apart for me.

I obliged, plunging into her hard and with one thrust went deep into her, hitting her cervix. "Owwwwwww!" she cried, "I didn't mean that hard. Damn!"

I smiled and kissed her as I continued to give her what she had asked for. As I made love to the young woman, I whispered in her ear.

"You control it."

"Huh?" She looked at me.

"The pace. You control it," as I took her fingers and placed them at my nipples. She understood as she began to stroke them and pinch them, learning quickly how I responded to each. We settled into a cyclical rhythm, her edging me with hard twists and pinches, then easing me back by only lightly caressing the nipples. It was a cruelly delicious pleasure.

When she was ready, she whispered "I'm close," and increasingly went to more of the tweaks and twists than the soft caresses on my tender nipples, nipples that are hard-wired to my cock. It responded by thrusting harder and more aggressively into her pussy. There was little I could do. I jetted into her as she came as well, pinching my nipples hard as I took her into my arms and squeezed her, my seed shooting deep inside of her and mixing with the juices coming from her womb, both fluids now combined and oozing out of her, even as I still remained inside, the cum dripping down between her cheeks and onto her puckered anus and soft leather couch.

We remained still and entwined, a man and woman, while we both heard Lynn continuing to suckle Jacey. I whispered, "Can she cum?" to which she nodded and whispered, "With a finger."

Like Lynn, Jacey's focus of sexual pleasure had been shifting from her cock to her pussy. The cock, now like a large clit, was still a bundle of nerves, but her "sex organ" had migrated to her pussy. Like Lynn, she was unable to orgasm without stimulation of her pussy. Lynn must have sensed this as she inserted first one finger, then two into the younger gurl's pussy. Keeping her mouth on the clittie, she began to finger-fuck Jacey, and Jacey responded.

"Yesssss, oh my god yesssss!" she moaned. Lynn knew what to do as I had trained her to cum the same way. She knew what she had needed to bring about an orgasm in herself and applied it to the woman in her grasp. Lynn was massaging her prostate with each penetration of the fingers. Jacey had no choice but to orgasm, the prostate jetting her now-seedless seminal fluid into Lynn's awaiting mouth. "Mmmmmmmmm" Lynn moaned as she herself came, leaking Lynnseed heavily through the urethral tube of her chastity device onto the floor below her. It was, no doubt, not as satisfying an orgasm as she had with me, but an orgasm nevertheless.

We four remained in each other's arms for quite a while, recovering from what we had just experienced. Jennifer suggested we take showers. The gurls disengaged and Lynn came into my arms as Jennifer and Jacey went into the master bath to shower. Lynn and I went to the guest bath and took ours. As we kissed, I could taste the remains of Jacey's cum and Jennifer's pussy on her lips. She was a lucky gurl!

"Oh, that was so intense, wasn't it?" She looked at me as we embraced in the shower.

"It was. I get the impression Jen likes to get properly laid on occasion, don't you think?"

"Well, lucky you!" she smiled as she kissed me, "Don't look at me! I'm going to be ball-less before too long."

"Do you still think so Lynn?"

"Oh, after what Jacey told me and after making love to her, I know so... as long as you agree with it. You do, don't you Jim?"

"Oh, you know I am committed to you, Lynn" I said and kissed her hard.

On the way back to the hotel, Lynn called Dr. Sprague's office to set up the consult. She left Jennifer and Jacey's apartment even more fully committed to continuing her transition and becoming the wife she had always wanted to be but could only realize until now. It was more than a transition, it was a transformation in a woman in love, and I was determined to support and guide her as the man she loved.              

JiminNC
JiminNC
53 Followers