All Comments on 'Lynne Ch. 01'

by Paladin1188

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
6King6Kingabout 1 month ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It's corny and unbelievable. I reluctantly gave it a 3 because it wasn't the usual black male supremacy bullshit story so prevalent in the IR category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Excellent

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Lynne will be owned by Patrick and Caroline Haynes+- Bowles will be happy to get rid of Lynne who will outwit Caroline by insisting she accompany her to another meeting with Patrick only to be snared by his henchmen stripped naked and put in the bottom of a 747 to be flown to Patrick's home where Lynne will become Caroline's Mistress.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Lynne will be the Mistress of Caroline Haynes-Bowles and will start whipping Caroline's corpulent ass to get her to strip off useless business wear. She affixes a black leash on Caroline's neck and starts pulling her to Patrick's 11 inch black cock as Caroline's cheeks turn reddish to the facing of the black snake. Her intelligent eyes open wide at the prospect of Patrick coating her face with a cum load departing the black snake cock. Lynne asserts her dominance by brutally face slapping the bitch across the cheeks. Caroline is reminded by her Mistress about her racism towards black people and pulls hard on her black leash to make the bitch start sucking the black snake like a vanilla cone as Patrick smiles like a Cheshire cat as he never liked the bitch in the first place. Caroline begs Lynne to get her birth control pills only to be bitch slapped across the face as she defends herself as the one paying reparations to Peggy.

carole1957carole195729 days ago

Good basic sexy erotica

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPaladin1188@Paladin1188
I have written a variety of material but would welcome collaborations. I do read my comments if you wish to leave them. As Paul McCartney said, " I wanna be a paperback writer'

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Lynne Series Info