All Comments on 'Lynne Changes Her Life Ch. 03'

by Risktaker48

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Anonymous is a knucklehead

To the clown whose life is so empty that he chose to spend his morning leaving the same ignorant comment on each chapter of the guy's story - at least learn how to spell. The word is spelled cuckold, stupid. You managed to misspell it every freaking time. Maybe that's why your own wife dumped you and you're left with your dick in one hand while typing like a chimp. Don't get cum on the keyboard, loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
perhaps...

His comment is stupid but in comparison to the story, it is brilliant. This is in the running for the worst piece of trash ever on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
anonymous

To read one commenter telling and calling another a loser because of his spelling makes me laugh take a poll and find out who the loser is, i can assure you it is the idiot who worry about the spelling and far as screwing a wife everyone could do your because you can't but who would want to your just a sick fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
re: To read one commenter telling...

Uh, would you mind repeating that gibberish in English?

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

I know that some married women are whores, but what an insane whore do you have to be to have a relationship with your sister's husband? Are these your secret wishes? Not only the pain that your own husband will feel when he knows, but also the pain of your own sister. HIV is too mild a judgment for this whore!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Just so bad as to defy enough derision.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ONE STAR-plain garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

re: anonymous-anonymous- 10 years ago. I wouldn't worry about the spelling jackass, I'd worry about being able to put two sentences together that made sense. Idiots like you abound in this category, but then authors like this attract your kind to make stupid comments

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRisktaker48@Risktaker48
208 Followers
I've finally started finishing some new stories (too many plot lines in my head), hopefully I will start completing more soon. Most of my writing is fantasy stories at the moment some are based on my own experiences. You dear reader will have to work out which! Thanks in advan...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES