Lynn's Glory Pt. 01: Beachside

Story Info
Lynn and Darrel enjoy a naughty beachside sunset.
806 words
4
3.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sand swished beneath Lynn's pale feet, her raven hair waved in the salty breeze, and the sea crashed across the breakers and up the beaches. Delicately, she pranced from footstep to footstep, following in the path of Darrell. His wide dark feet strode across the sandy shore, the muscles of his legs shifting beneath his swimtrunks.

A thrill raced across Lynn's skin, leaving her hair on end as she stared at his swarthy and toned back muscles, which rippled with each lithe stride. The orange sunlight glistened from the sea spray that dribbles down his pale hair, pulled back in a ponytail.

Humming gayly, she wrapped her arms around his waist, and dragged her ebony nails across his abs, feeling him shiver in delight and surprise.

His strong, soft hands clasped her own, and he swayed his hips against her, as she pressed her body against his and soaked in the scent of the sea: kelp, sea salt, and sand.

They clung to each other as the sun set. The sky burned azure, scarlet and lavander, fading to blackness as the stars and moon gleamed above. They shared those glorious moments in silence, their warmth shared between their bodies as the sea rumbled below them, and the seagulls cried out above.

Darrell released a hand, still holding her hands against him, and traced a sandy finger along her outer thigh, from knee to hip. The motion sent an aching wave of emption through her in anticipation. He tangled the finger in the elastic of her black swimsuit.

She growled her desire from behind him, and her hands dropped lower to the top of his swim trunk, and her hand brushed above his manhood.

Insistently, he rubbed his strong ass against her pelvis, and her heart began to thunder. Lynn grabbed at him through the thin fabric of his trunk, and Darrell smacked her hand, then raised it to his lips and kissed the back of her hand. His beard tickled as she ran her fingers along his jaw.

"Ready?" His knowing eyes turned towards Lynn's, setting her heart ablaze.

Lynn pulled Darrell towards the shoreline, dragging her hands across swarthy skin and firm muscles. The warm sea water washed up around their feet, flowed back towards the sea. He wrapped his arms around her, slowly lowered his head to hers, and she pressed against him.

His lips brushed hers, teasing if the things to come. She lifted her head higher, and he pulled his lips back, just out of reach as a smile flickered across his lips. Lynn's heart thundered, as his arms coiled around her body, tracing across her back.

Her skin beaded with sweat, in the wet tropical air, as her bra rubbed against his chest, and his rod thickened against leg. She stared deeply into his eyes, and snaked a hand around his back to grab his ponytail.

Lynn pulled his head back and his hands lowered pulled her thong to the side, revealing her perky asshole and aching pussy. A hand swirled about her clit, as the other explored around her asshole, and a forbidden thrill charged through Lynn. *Fuck it. He's mine.*

Lynn released his ponytail, and grabbed his cheeks,lowering his head for a kiss. His lips touched hers and spread open; his tongue plunged into her mouth, and pressed her tongue down. Lynn savored his motherfucking tongue and lips, as she nibbled at them, he tasted faintly like the candy had eaten.

His fingers plunged into both holes, probing her bleached asshole and wet pussy. Moaning, Lynn sagged against Darrells chest while his fingers worked her over and his mouth ravaged hers.

The pressure rose within her, and uncontrollable wave shattering her resolve as she squeaked and moaned. Her hands massaged his balls and tugged on his cock. She drooled over his cock, catching the spit in her hands and slathering it over his glorious seven inches of skin, cockhead, and veins.

Her hands sweated, and she bit her lip, holding back a cry as the waves of pleasure washed across her. Darrells face reddened as she jerked his cock, and his well trimmed, strong fingers filled her from both sides.

"You fucking little slut, you make me hard, so cum for daddy right fucking now, my little bitch." Darrell growled, and then bit her lower lip.

The pleasure broke over her, and she shook with delight as her hands spasmed against his cock; her cries of delight echoed across the moon lit beach, as Darrell pulled his fingers out and stuck them both in her mouth.

Lynn sucked greedily on them, savoring the tang of her asshole and the sea splashed pussy.

Damn that - taste. She gagged a little. She would have to get him back for that.

He stared into her eyes, and whispered "round two?"