Mack and Me

Story Info
Bald, black, and sexy.
2.4k words
4.4
5.4k
9
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a forty-five year old blonde haired, brown eyed, married mother of two children who had recently struck out on their own, I'm five seven with a 36D-24-38 figure, and have been in an open marriage for around 11 years now.

My husband is a six foot two inch dark haired hazel eyed cop with broad shoulders, a trim waist, heavily muscled forty eight year old, with a local law enforcement agency.

Over the years we've both had our fair share of fun with others and have always shared our experiences with each other in graphic detail, which made our marriage stronger than most, and kept our sex lives more amazing than I could ever have imagined.

Mack is six four, African American, with deep brown eyes, shaved head, and is the night manager of a local grocery store

whom I've known for years and is also a member of the gym my husband and I use. He's involved in the cross fit training and in excellent condition, his arms and legs rippling with muscle. He's also extremely handsome and though always polite, is an incurable flirt, regardless of where we see each other. I have admittedly done nothing to discourage him, and have flirted with him in the gym, store, or anytime we see one another.

Mack and I both were becoming bolder and more brazen as time passed even exchanging cell numbers and talking or texting, with ever increasing frequency, when he started asking for selfies of me, sending me pictures of himself posing shirtless in the gym. His dark skin highlighted with perspiration, his ripped physique astonishing. I finally gave into his requests and sent him a few bikini photos from a beach trip that my husband said drove him wild, from Mack's comments he felt the same way my husband did.

After exchanging these photos, Mack made a habit of walking the store with me as I shopped, making sure that he took out my groceries, loaded my car, and blowing me a kiss bye, watching me drive away. One evening as I was having a problem with an item on the top shelf, Mack stepped up behind me reaching over my head as he pressed himself against me retrieving it, telling me my zumba classes were doing the trick, that I had a firm backside, and from the pictures I sent, that my front side was just as nice. In that moment our friendship became a bit different, we were heading towards a new and bit more exciting time.

That night when he blew me a kiss, I returned it and told him I'd see him at the gym the next day.

The cross fit class and my zumba class started at the same time, but the cross fit class lasted longer so unless we talked before, I was gone by the time he was done, so I hit the treadmill, waiting for Mack to get done. He saw me on the treadmill, and made a point to come by and say hello, stopping to talk for awhile.

When my timer went off, Mack and I were still talking as I did a five minute cool down, and stretch, Mack offered to walk me to my car which I accepted, grabbing my towel and bag as we headed out. The parking lot was full when I arrived, so my car was in the back off to the side of the building, In a dimly lit area, Mack fussed saying they really needed to have more lights, that I should be careful about where I parked.

I laughed saying I didn't think I was in any danger with him walking me to my car and that I knew he wouldn't let anyone get me, that I was enjoying our conversation.

When we got to my car I threw my towel and bag in the back seat, and turned facing Mack leaning against the driver's door, telling him that we'd never had a chance to talk in private, so my choice of parking spaces was a perfect spot.

" What about your husband, my live in girlfriend, and the fact that you're half dressed in a secluded spot with a big black guy " he asked. " Well you're half dressed too, my husband and your girlfriend are no where around, but all I see is a good looking man, that you're black doesn't really matter, so what has all our flirting, texting, exchanges of pictures and the exclusive personal service I've been getting, leading up to"

I said with a grin.

Mack returned my grin, saying he knew where he'd like it to go, but he didn't want to push his luck, even though he was tempted every time we saw each other, and this evening had him on the verge of seeing just how far I would be willing to give into him.

When I told him " you'll never find out if you don't tell me " Mack pressed himself against me, leaned down and gave me a very warm, wet, passionate french kiss making me almost melt in his arms. My already erect nipples pressing against him, the compression shorts he had on under his gym shorts unable to the massive erection he had.

When we broke our embrace and kiss,

Mack stepped back looking around the parking lot, telling me " that's just the beginning of what I'd like to do, but I'm hot,sweaty, need a shower, and a great deal more privacy than we currently

have " I smiled back and told him to let me know when and where, that I would make sure I was there. I got into my car, but this time he leaned in kissed me and watched me drive away.

The next day, Mack texted me, he had to work for the next three nights, but he'd made reservations in a motel for the first night he was off and if I wanted he could pick me up or we could meet there, which ever was best for me. I chose the latter, texting him that he could pick me up from a nearby mall parking lot and take his car, he immediately texted me what time and that I should park at the side entrance and he'd find me.

As with each time before my husband had read every text, we had discussed everything that had taken place up to this point and he told me to drive careful, have fun, and that he loved me, but also let me know that his hot paramedic friend Jan would be at the house with him so I could take my time, and laughed at my fake frown. then proceeded to give me a long pleasurable night.

When I parked in the mall, Mack was already there, pulling up behind me before I even turned off my car. His passenger door open, waiting for me, I was fifteen minutes early, and had no idea how long he'd been there. So I grabbed my purse, overnight bag, locked my car and jumped in his pulling the door shut as he was sitting there staring at me smiling.

I was wearing a thin blue wrap around dress, matching three inch heels, black hose and garter belt with a black silk thong, the plunging neck line of the dress

was so low and tight fitting that it was evident I wasn't wearing a bra, along with the thin fabric showing my nipples were already swollen and erect.

The look on his face showed me he was pleased with my choice of clothing, as he headed through the parking lot, he asked about my overnight bag, and what was in it. " I didn't know if we were staying, so I came prepared if we were, and as far as me being gone for the night I'm staying with my sister and going shopping tomorrow, it's okay if we don't though, so what are we doing, can you be away for the night" answering his question.

"Well I'm out playing poker with friends who will cover for me and yes I would love to spend the night with you " Mack answered.

Ten minutes later Mack was checking us in to the Days Inn suites overlooking the interstate and we were in the elevator when he pushed me against the wall and started kissing me, telling me I was sexy and that he couldn't wait to get in the room. When we stopped on the fifth floor he took me by the hand, led me to our room where he opened the door dropped my overnight bag on a table and pulled me in for another long, wet, probing kiss, as he released the tie of my dress pulling it open, his huge hands caressing my breasts firmly, as I shrugged out of my dress letting it fall to the floor.

His mouth dropped to my breasts, where he gently kissed, licked, and sucked while I pulled his head against them rubbing his smooth shaved head, he smelled like a mixture of coca butter with a hint of cologne.

As I lay back on the bed he stood up, pulling his shirt off revealing his bare muscular chest and abdomen, I sat up rubbing my hands over his upper body, playing with his nipples as I started kissing the rippling muscles of his stomach, then unbuttoning his pants, lowering his zipper and tugging them down. Mack was wearing red tight fitting boxer briefs his long thick erection, straining against the cloth. as I ran my hand over it I cupped his large testicles,

squeezing gently.

Mack pushed me back on the bed, removed his pants and socks, then lifted my feet removing my heels, unhooked my hose pulling them off carefully one at a time kissing the tops of my feet, sucking

my toes into his mouth, caressing my legs as he did, next removing my garter leaving my silk thong in place, which was now completely drenched with my juices.

He then laid beside me his long fingers caressing the soaked cloth covering my pussy as he started once again kissing me deeply, probing my mouth with his warm wet tongue oh this man could kiss, his fingers pushed the edge of my thong aside entering me slowly with first one then two until they were completely inside me, then thrusting in and out with increasing intensity until I was writhing under his touch, when he kissed his way across my breasts and stomach I spread my legs further apart, he stopped fingering me pushed my legs together long enough to remove my thong, then using the fingers of both hands spread my thighs apart, pulled the lips of my pussy open and began kissing it with the same warm, probing, intensity he had given my mouth his tongue thrusting into me while he started teasing my swollen clit, which brought me to an intense gushing orgasm, my legs trembled, my juices continued to flow, I was pulling and pinching my nipples squeezing my breasts as Mack continued making me orgasm, not even letting me catch my breath.

When he finally stopped long enough to keep me from hyper ventilating he asked " would you like me to fuck you now, I think that you're ready, do you want my big black dick" as he stood beside the bed, removing his underwear, revealing his long, extremely thick cock, holding it in his hand for me to see, I was shocked at how big it was, but reached out, wrapping my hands around it stroking him up and down slowly the dark skin soft to the touch, almost shiny.

I rolled over and started licking the engorged head as I continued stroking, he closed his eyes moaning, when I started sucking him into my mouth he started talking, " that's the way baby suck that dick, lick my balls, you look sexy with my dick in your mouth " I knew from giving my husband blow job's how to give him the best blow job he'd ever had. so I rolled over on my back, hung my head from the edge of the bed, and told him " come on give your big beautiful black cock, fuck my mouth, I'll be your cock sucking slut" which must have caught him off guard when I was talking dirty to him, but he started slowly pumping his cock in my mouth so I grabbed the back of his legs pulling him closer until he was almost completely in, but couldn't take it all before I was choking.

When I stopped to catch my breath I asked if he liked it, telling him he was just to big, " I have never enjoyed having my dick sucked the way you did and when you started talking nasty I really liked it "

as he was squeezing my breasts.

" So get in bed, fuck my little white pussy with your big black cock, make me scream, I want you to fuck me hard, fill me up, spank me, fuck me Mack, fuck me now" I told him.

Mack started slowly his cock sliding in and out of me stretching the inner walls of my pussy, the nastier I talked, the harder he fucked me until he was ready to cum, and he pulled out, telling me he wanted to cum in my mouth and filled my mouth with his hot salty semen until it was pouring down my cheeks. after I had swallowed as much as I could.

Mack got a towel, wiped my face and we turned off the lights and stood naked on the balcony watching the interstate traffic where he took me from behind and fucked me again, this time depositing his semen in my gaping wet pussy.

After a room service meal and a few drinks we continued to fuck on and off throughout the night and once again in the morning.

I made it home a little after noon and soaked in a hot bath until the hot water ran out, a bit sore and tired, talking about my night with my husband and listening about his hook up with Jan who had left around six that morning to report for work.

My husband and I both slept well thar night and I am still getting together with Mack on occasion.