Macy, Maddie, and Michaela's Milk

Story Info
Macy's cousin is introduced to their milk-crazed lifestyle.
20.8k words
4.51
43.3k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HighLumin
HighLumin
584 Followers

This is a direct sequel to the story "Macy and Maddie's Milk."

Macy and Maddie sat together, naked and free on the couch, the TV behind them blaring some nonsense on the local news, but they were far too busy with one another to care. Maddie sat with her butt to the cushions, her daughter straddling her creamy thighs as the two women embraced lovingly. Their full breasts, slick with the medicinal lotion rubbed and smashed together, streams of warm milk running out from between them both. The mother and daughter held on to each other tightly as they passionately made out, Macy plunging her tongue deep into her mother's mouth as Maddie locked her daughter's lips to her own.

It'd been roughly a week since the night of their incestuous awakening, and since then every moment they'd both been home they'd been together, vigorously making love, rubbing Lactoril into each other's wonderful breasts, and drinking their fill of their family's rich milk. They'd created a Sapphic heaven for themselves thanks to that miracle drug.

Splitting their wet kiss, the two lascivious ladies stared into each other's eyes with a blazing lust. As Maddie caressed her daughter's smooth back side she could feel the girl's wet pussy sucking at her thigh. With a gentle and domineering touch, Maddie wove her fingers behind her daughter's hair and encouraged her head down. Without a thought, Macy followed her natural instincts and allowed her mother to guide her to her ample breast. Just as a good daughter should, Macy wrapped her lips around the nipple she so sincerely adored and began to suck greedily, her mother's milk flowing into her mouth. Macy drank deeply, this liquid having become almost half of her diet, her life's nourishment, her reason for living.

Maddie threw her head back against the sofa and relished as her daughter drank from her. The last week had been almost surreal, she never would've imagined she would awaken a sexual relationship with her own daughter, nor would their lives have come to revolve so fully around drinking breast milk, but this life was so satisfying, she never had any second thoughts.

The lusty mother smiled down softly at her daughter as she nursed, tenderly stroking her fingers through her hair and along her naked back. She placed a small kiss on the girl's head and sighed softly.

"We'll have to actually get dressed tomorrow, remember. Your cousin Michaela is going to get here around noon." Maddie spoke wispily as the girl continued to fondle her chest.

Macy grunted in mild frustration even as she continued to suck. But with a last big gulp she pulled her face away to stare up to her mother with a coquettish smirk. "I really hate wearing clothes around the house now. My boobs have gotten much bigger, even when they're normal now. All my shirts feel so tight."

Maddie smirked at her daughter's playful attitude, and leant down to give her a quick, soft kiss on the lips. "I know we've gotten pretty comfortable around each other recently, but we do have to keep appearances up for Michaela's sake."

"Yeah..." Macy sighed with slight annoyance, but her look soon turned quite mischievous. "...at least for a little while."

At that the two women shared a very knowing smile and small fit of giggling. Maddie continued to pet her daughter's head as the girl nestled into her cleavage like the spoiled child she was.

"I know we have a plan all laid out for Michaela, but do try to show some restraint in the beginning. We don't want to scare her off, now do we?" Maddie playfully scolded her daughter, and Macy just rolled her eyes, equally as playful.

"Yeah, yeah Mom. I'll behave myself when she gets here." Macy began as an even slyer smirk creased her lips. "So in the morning we'll just have to get everything out of our systems."

The two ladies giggled again as they teasingly caressed each other. Maddie leant down again to capture her daughter's lips, the pair lingering a little while longer in that soft, meaningful kiss.

"Hmmmm. And we'll be sure to have an extra filling 'Breakfast.'" Maddie joined in the teasing.

"Don't you mean, 'Breastfast?'" Macy cracked her lame joke.

"You know, the more you say that the less funny you are." Maddie now had to roll her eyes at her daughter's humor.

"Can't help it. I love you too much." Macy beamed as she rubbed her face in between her mother's magnificent tits.

"And despite your awful sense of humor, I love you too, sweetie." Maddie returned her love with an extra tight squeeze.

The women wrapped their naked selves tightly around each other, arms and legs locking their lover's limbs in place. Maddie and Macy each put their faces into the crooks of their lover's necks, breathing deeply and placing light kisses there. As if a practiced dance, the two horny females shifted their entire weights on the couch, Maddie expertly manipulating her daughter until Macy was flat on her back against the couch and Maddie was pressing down atop her.

Macy sighed dreamily as her mother inched ever so slightly down her body until she could feel the mature woman's hair tickling her chest. Maddie rubbed her face temptingly against her daughter's full breasts, feeling the warm, life-giving liquid churning with them. With a practiced experience, the mother easily found Macy's nipple and began to suckle sweetly. Macy raised her arms to wrap around her mother's head as she drank from her tit. She loved this feeling of maternal duty she'd discovered towards her own mother, like she was paying the woman back for all the kindness she'd received in her upbringing, and of course paying back the milk she drank herself.

Maddie drank deeply until her thirst was satisfied (for the moment), pulling her lips away with a satisfying pop and even letting out a cute little hiccup of a burp. When that was done, the mature female brought her face back above her daughter's so they could see each other's love again.

"Come on dear, let's get to bed. We've got a big day tomorrow." Maddie spoke softly as she caressed her daughter's cheek.

"Yeah, okay. And hopefully in one or two nights, we'll have another girl to go to bed with." Macy spoke suggestively.

On that last note Maddie smiled before raising herself off of her daughter. On her feet, the woman offered a hand to the girl and Macy readily accepted, her mother helping her up and right back into her arms. After turning off the lights and TV, mother and daughter wrapped a sinful arm around each other's waists and turned to walk to their now shared bedroom.

In bed, Maddie and Morgan still refused to let go of one another. Facing each other in the sheets, they smiled delectably as they closed the small distance, mother and daughter wrapping each other's naked bodies in the most wonderfully taboo embrace. The two familial lovers kissed each other deeply one last time.

"Goodnight my love." Maddie whispered down to her daughter.

"Hmmmm. Goodnight Mommy." Macy returned sleepily

In that sinful love, their new 'marriage' bed, the loving mother and daughter drifted off into the most wonderful sleep, dreaming of the new horizons of happiness and pleasure they'd reach tomorrow, once they reunited with their cousin Michaela.

*

Michaela breathed in deep as she pulled into the driveway of her aunt and little cousin's house. She smiled softly, looking forward to seeing her family again after a few years away. She had heard Aunt Maddie had quite the interesting job as a research assistant, and Macy was just about to finish her first year in college, so she was quite happy for them.

Michaela herself was about four years older than Macy, and had only just finished earning her own degree in Communications. Now her plan was to just take a little while off, maybe find a temp job and decide what exactly she wanted to do. Maddie had invited her to her house for a week or so to just relax, and Michaela thought this would be a nice time regardless.

As soon as she rang the doorbell the portal to the home opened, and her beloved Aunt Maddie was waiting right there, a bright smile beaming on her face.

"Michaela! So good to see you!" Maddie gushed as she took in the alluring sight of her sexy little niece.

"Hey Aunt Maddie, it's really good to see you too!" Michaela responded, slightly surprised by her aunt's enthusiasm. But the woman was warm and welcoming, and that was plenty for her.

Maddie threw her arms open and wrapped the younger girl up in a tight hug. Michaela easily returned the hug, her mind subtly noting how comfortable her aunt was, somehow deliciously softer than she remembered. Meanwhile Maddie relished in the feel of this lovely young girl, squeezing her tight and rubbing her lovingly. The older vixen couldn't help putting her face in the girl's hair and smelling her a bit, she couldn't wait to add her to the fun.

As the two ladies separated, Macy made her way around the corner, yet another bright smile on her face.

"Hey Mickie, you made it!" The youngest girl exclaimed, using her cousin's old pet name from their younger days.

"Hey to you too Macy, it's been way too long!" Michaela smiled past her aunt as her little cousin happily pattered towards her. Michaela noted that Macy had become extremely pretty.

Without much warning Macy threw herself into the slightly taller girl, Michaela a bit surprised as her cousin buried her face in her chest and wrapped her up tightly. But she didn't want to appear awkward, so she simply hugged her back.

The girls laughed and chatted as Macy and Maddie helped cousin Michaela bring in her things. They quickly caught up with the basics of each other's lives over tea, all the girls just smiling and feeling good about this little reunion. Although, without Michaela noticing her Aunt and Cousin repeatedly cast knowing glances towards one another, silently confirming how fucking sexy Michaela had become.

"Well we're certainly happy you're here now. You're welcome to stay as long as you want." Maddie smiled warmly to her niece while Macy just sat by, practically looking like a love-struck puppy.

"Thanks Aunty, I'm really happy to be here. I think having a little off time to sort things out will really help me."

"Take all the time you need sweetie. Our home is your home."

"Yeah! It'll be super fun having you around to hang out with again!" Macy beamed up again, causing Michaela to giggle a little at her excitement. She didn't remember her little cousin idolizing her this much before, but it was pretty nice she decided.

"Why don't you take your things and set yourself up in the guestroom. Have a shower if you like. Me and Macy will get dinner ready." Maddie announced as she gathered up the tea cups.

"Thanks, that sounds great. I promise I won't just be a leech this whole time, though. I can definitely cook dinner for you guys a few times." Michaela smiled as she rose up.

"Only if you insist. I just want you to be comfortable here." Maddie spoke serenely as she turned towards the sink.

Macy smiled brightly at Michaela one last time before she grabbed the rest of the dishes and joined her mother. Michaela smiled thoughtfully to herself before going to collect her bags. Bringing her things into the guest room she smiled peacefully. It was good to see her family, and they seemed way more bight and cheerful than she remembered. She had a good feeling about her stay here.

As she began to sort through her stuff, looking for shower things specifically, she idly noted a somewhat off scent that she just realized had been filling the air of the house since she got here. It was certainly not unpleasant, mild but a little sweet; Michaela decided she actually kind of liked it. She couldn't quite decide for certain, but it did smell a little bit like milk.

*

Once they heard the door to the guestroom shut, Macy and Maddie looked to each other in a fit of giggles. Without much thought they quickly embraced, hugging one another tightly and feeling the tempting flesh of their family. They hated that they couldn't touch their skin directly together, but it was all necessary.

"Oh my Gods, Michaela is so fucking hot! I want to kiss her sooooo bad!" Macy whined lustfully as she greedily rubbed her mother's ass through her jeans.

"I know sweetie, I know. Just be a little patient, dear. We'll let her see just how wonderful our lives are, and when she's nice and curious we'll show her the joys we've discovered. "Maddie replied as she stroked her daughter's hair, just a little too vigorously.

"Mmmmm. Goddess, when I pressed my face into her chest her boobs were soooo soft! I bet her milk will taste so fucking good!" Macy fantasized as she rubbed her face in between her mother's own comfortable breasts.

"Hmmmm, I bet you're right. And it'll taste all the sweeter when we all express our love for each other." Maddie confirmed as her hands lingered down to squeeze her daughter's ripe, full butt.

Without any need for words, Macy leant up and captured her mother's lips in a tender kiss, the two girls sighing into one another as their tongues danced lazily across each other.

"Mmmmmmmommmy..." Macy sighed dreamily as he mother planted feather-like kisses on her neck. "Do we have time for just a quickie?"

Before Maddie even needed to consider, they felt the pipes churn as the shower turned on. Maddie smirked down at her daughter. "I guess we do have time." She said seductively before her grip in the girl turned feral. The mother forced her tongue deep into her daughter's throat as her arms lifted.

Macy squealed in delight as she jumped up, her hips hiking around her mother as the older female spun her around and pressed her into the counter, all the while forcefully making out with her. The two familial lovers would need to work fast, but they needed to express their carnal desire.

*

Michaela enjoyed the warm shower, toweling herself off and throwing on some comfortable clothes before exiting the steamy room. As soon as she turned down the hall, though, she got a slight jolt as Macy's door suddenly swung open and the girl happily bounded out. Michaela's face suddenly flushed slightly when she got an eyeful of what her cousin was wearing. At the moment, Macy was clad only in an extremely thin tank top and some very tight-hugging pink panties. Macy, though, seem unembarrassed and as soon as she spotted Michaela gave her a wide smile.

"Oh, hey cuz!" Macy spouted cheerily, unaware or outright ignoring any potential awkwardness.

"Uh, hey Macy. Sorry, were you trying to hop in the shower?" Michaela replied, trying her best to recover from the fluster.

"No. Sorry to say, a couple of my girlfriends just called me over, but the outfit I was gonna wear is down in the dryer. Sorry we can't hang out tonight, but I promise I'll make it up to you tomorrow!" Macy continued, again displaying her rather odd desire to hang out with Michaela.

"No, don't sweat it. I'm sure we'll have plenty of time to chill." Michaela just rolled along politely.

"Alright, we'll make it a date then!" Macy again exclaimed excitedly before bouncing passed the somewhat confused older girl.

As Michaela turned to watch her little cousin stroll down the hall her eyes couldn't help but zero in on Macy's butt. That girl's panties definitely had to have been a least a few sizes to small, as they rode deep into her ass, exposing almost all of the lovely flesh. Michaela was practically hypnotized as the pretty girl's luscious butt bounced as she strode away.

Michaela continued to stare several moments after Macy disappeared down the stairs, but soon shook her head free, quietly chastising herself for doing something so silly. Michaela was about to head towards her guest room when she noticed the door to Macy's room was wide open. Normally this wouldn't have been a cause for alarm, but the little girl's computer monitor faced right towards the door, and when Michaela got an eyeful of what was on screen she nearly shrieked.

Some unknown force practically compelled her to walk into the room towards the computer, which did nothing to try to hide the pornographic website. Michaela's first thought was how Macy could be so careless as to leave her room open when looking at things like that. It was bad enough she saw, what if her mother had seen! But despite that she just came in for a closer look.

Without really thinking she clicked the play button on the video Macy had up. Her blush only grew beyond control when she realized it was a lesbian video! More so than that, it seemed to be heavily focused on lactation, with two beautiful girls drinking milk from each other's breasts!

Had Michaela been in her right mind she would've walked right away, or maybe questioned whether her little cousin was into girls. But all she could do was watch the next couple minutes as the naked women played with each other, utterly captivated, like some unknown instinct was being satisfied. Before she knew it her own breath was slightly elevated and she could feel her pussy tingle in response.

Suddenly, though, Michaela snapped out of her daydream and quickly realized the situation she was in. Macy could come back any moment, and she could NOT let her little cousin see her watching her porn.

Frazzled, Michaela hastily attempted to set the video back to the moment Macy had paused it. Fear of embarrassment the only thing on her mind, Michaela quickly left the younger girl's room, closing the door in the hopes that Macy would think her privacy had been fully protected.

Little did Michaela realize that Macy had never gone downstairs at all. Macy had in fact crept back to peek into the room, watching as her older cousin turned on the girl-on-girl porn and watched uninterrupted. She ducked away just before Michaela retreated, but a wide smirk was brewing on the girl's face as she saw her cousin's very encouraging reaction.

*

Later that evening after dinner, Michaela walked back downstairs to retrieve a drink from the refrigerator. As Macy had left to hang with her friends, she figured she'd take a little while to maybe see if there were any interesting temp jobs in the area, but there was no such luck. Besides, this was her break, she didn't really need to get serious anyway.

As Macy walked into the living room she noticed her aunt Maddie sitting on the couch, cradling a strange looking object. The younger woman immediately stopped in her tracks and nearly gaped once she realized what her aunt was doing.

Maddie sat relaxed in nothing more than a bathrobe, and it took a moment for Michaela to notice her robe was pulled slightly to the side and a breast was exposed. Far more shocking, the thing she held was a breast pump, and the woman was actually pumping milk into it!

Michaela was baffled, was her aunt pregnant? Despite everything, the girl could do little more than openly stare, and it didn't take long for Maddie to notice her uninvited but anticipated guest.

"Hey there dear. Did you want to watch something on the TV? Feel free to turn on whatever, I won't mind." Maddie spoke sweetly with a smile once she noticed the wayward girl.

"I uhhh... no Auntie. I just... didn't expect you to be, uh... busy." Michaela misled, obviously uncomfortable and confused.

"Oh my, I absolutely forgot to mention, didn't I?" Maddie said, totally feigning her own ignorance.

"You're not, pregnant, are you?" Michaela couldn't help but blurt sheepishly, to which Maddie responded with a nice giggle.

"Oh goodness no. Sorry sweetie, Macy's gotten used to it so I completely forget you wouldn't have expected this." Maddie went on to explain easily. "See, my lab has developed a new drug called Lactoril, and I kind of got volunteered to be a test subject for it. Obviously one of the effects is it makes me produce milk, and my supervisor wants me to collect samples for her. Other than that its' supposed to have a lot of helpful effects for women. I really think its' gonna be an amazing thing when it comes out to the public."

HighLumin
HighLumin
584 Followers