Macy, Maddie, and Michaela's Milk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Macy made the first move, smoothly reaching out and running her hands up and down her mother's slender torso before slowly curving over the swell of her lovely boobs. Maddie merely closed her eyes and sighed at the heavenly touch of her daughter. Macy loved the feeling of her mom's tits in her palms, but they were basically empty, practically a taboo in their household nowadays.

With a cat-like grin, Macy began to gently push back on her mother, guiding the mature woman down until she was splayed over one of the loungers. Macy made no hesitance in straddling her mother's waist and quickly reached for the bottle of Lactoril set between the two recliners. The two ladies were quite practiced now, knowing exactly how much lotion they needed to glob at any moment to get the desired amount of precious milk.

Spilling a generous amount the holy salve into her hands Macy quickly began to work them into her mother's chest. Maddie sighed and moaned softly at her daughter's soft touch. Her daughter was so attentive, playing her fingers and poking at every sensitive bit of her breasts in all the right ways as she rubbed the lotion deep into her light skin.

Maddie's breathing grew sharper as she already felt her breasts begin to swell with her beloved cream. The errant mother swore their bodies were fast becoming more and more receptive to the medicine, working faster to allow their tits to engorge with more and more milk.

Macy smirked lovingly as she watched her beloved mom's boobs grow beautifully tight as they filled with her favorite thing in the world. Macy stopped rubbing incessantly as her hands had lost most of the lotion, though still remained slick. Cupping her mom's swollen breasts, Macy tossed her hair back and quickly leaned down. She felt it nothing less than her natural born right at this point to enjoy her mother's milk, and the girl's lips easily connected to her mature lover's teat. Macy quickly began to suckle a few tentative mouthfuls, her spine shivering as she tasted the warm, sweet cream passing over her tongue and straight down into her belly, always replaced by gulp after gulp from her never-ending fountain.

For a minute or so Maddie merely lay back and basked as her daughter drank from her chest. Before too long though, the mother got the mind to push things farther. A wicked image popped into her head, one she imagined Michaela would definitely keep carved in her mind.

With a speed that left the younger girl dizzy with confusion, Maddie forced her body upright, pushing Macy up and off of her faucet. Not missing a beat, Maddie shot her hand over and grabbed the bottle of Lactoril back from the table. Without concern the horny woman poured huge gobs of the topical onto her daughter's own budding breasts.

Before Macy could even cast a glance into her mother's eyes, Maddie mercilessly wrapped her daughter in a possessive hug, capturing the girl's smaller frame and drawing her in for a deep, searing kiss. Macy only squeaked in surprise for a millisecond before falling to her mother's embrace.

As Maddie's tongue danced into Macy's mouth, the illicit couple ever deepening their taboo kiss, she clutched the girl hard as she rubbed her torso hard against her daughter's. The mother was sure to entwine their bodies perfectly, soft breasts sliding and gliding together lovingly, locking together and licking each other all over. This was the most efficient method, while the mother and daughter could sinfully make out, Maddie would be sure to rub their bodies close so as to thoroughly rub the medicine deep into Macy's skin, her own bountiful breasts the means for passing the gift into her daughter's cute titties.

Michaela was openly drooling over this deliciously debauched scene. Her own fantasies went so far, but now here she was, in real life, watching a mother and daughter as their bodies intertwined in the most sinful embrace, as they kissed each other as passionately as the best of lovers, the last thing they should have been. Even as much as there was to take in, the voyeuristic cousin still definitely noticed when thick streams of creamy milk began to run out from between their smooching breasts.

Maddie and Macy kissed each other viciously for several long moments as both of their breasts swelled with swirling milk. Slowly they each teased their tongues free from each other's mouths, panting a good deal as they gazed with a maddening love into each other's eyes.

"Mmmmmmm, Mickie's definitely not turning away now." Macy spoke softly, her lips just barely brushing against her mother's.

Maddie stared with an equal loving intensity into her daughter. They'd spoken of this at length, and in the heat of the moment they may have started to enjoy each other a little too freely. Still, they had a script to keep to, although that definitely didn't mean they wouldn't have fun performing it.

"Good, just like our first time then." Maddie husked out in agreement.

Indeed, now that cousin Michaela was watching them intently, the two sinful girls had planned to reenact how their first time making love had transpired. As the ladies released their death grips on each other's sultry bodies they began to squirm over the chairs. They took a brief moment to push them together, flatten them both totally as they positioned themselves accordingly.

Maddie laid back again totally flat on one side of the makeshift bed. Macy moved coquettishly as she crawled atop her mother's upper body. The young girl moved her bountiful breasts directly above her mother's thirsty lips as she herself brought her face close to the mature woman's aching boobs.

The fallen mother wasted no time, and as soon as her daughter's tits were in her face she latched on to them, greedily gulping down the wonderful liquid hidden within. Macy shuttered at the immoral contact, feelings of familial love echoing in her belly as her own mother drank from her breasts.

Macy couldn't wait another moment, though, and similarly bent down to engulf one of her mother's own leaking nipples. Mother and daughter greedily latched onto their lover's teats, imbibing deeply of the sweet cream their family so lovingly created and provided for them. The two lust-crazed females quickly lost themselves to the euphoria, drinking their own extensive fill of the delicious milk they now each so needfully craved.

Arousal spiked in the incestuous couples' minds as they filled themselves with the hormone-laden milk. As the mother and daughter each continued to drink their fill from their lover they each quickly reached a hand down to their own pussies, both jilling frantically at the desperately sopping cunts.

Between the beloved, ecstatic cream filling their palettes and the frantic, needy motions of their hands, Macy and Maddie both quickly brought themselves off in a short, though badly needed orgasm. Both girls moaned in quick, high pitched squeals that were thankfully muffled by their partner's boobs, pussies gushing femcum as copious as their milk.

As their bodies rose and fell from their rapid breathing, trying to recover their strength, Macy and Maddie let their lover's nipples pop free from their mouths, a large quantity of smooth milk dribbling out from their mouths. They hated to think of the wasted fluid, but it was a drop in the ocean compared to the amount filling their bellies now.

It took a couple of minutes for the females to recover their senses, their bodies tingling from a satisfying climax and their bellies radiating their delight at being filled with their favorite milk. But eventually they regained the senses, and looking coyly to each other they quickly remembered their ultimate purpose of the day.

Macy and Maddie both looked up and towards the porch door, very clearly letting Michaela know they knew she was there. The poor cousin barely had time to register this, and was far too paralyzed from arousal to even try and hide herself. However, far from anger or embarrassment, her aunt and cousin just cast her smug grins, as though they knew about her all along. The smirk changed partway though, their gazes turning to something a bit more... feral as they stared down the shivering girl.

Turning back towards each other again, Macy took a brief moment to roll off of her mother, each now on their own chair as they caught their breath and let some of the heat of love evaporate off their skin into the open air. Maddie let her daughter rest, but took this moment to reset her chair's back upright again so she could recline.

The mother grinned maliciously at her daughter's closed eyes, the girl still breathing a little ragged. She looked like she'd been trying so hard to please her mommy, but the mature woman couldn't stand another moment to give the girl rest.

With an uncanny strength (she had been drinking her milk after all), Maddie grabbed her daughter around the waist and practically lifted her, spinning her round so she not only faced down but her head was pointed towards Maddie's crotch. Macy was shaken, but just giggled in amusement as her own mother manhandled her like a doll.

Maddie didn't intend for either of them to rest on their fine asses, she needed a bigger climax and she needed it soon! Wrapping her arms tight around her daughter's slender waist, the horny house-mother lifted her little girl's hips until her perfect little slit was flush with her face. Maddie didn't waste a moment in claiming the pussy that was rightfully hers, digging in deep as she quickly attached her moist mouth to the little girl's cunt.

Macy cried out in lovely anguish. Her mother had never handled her this forcefully before, and now she was digging her tongue deep into her over-sensitive pussy with a vengeance. The younger girl might have lost herself completely, but Maddie was not about to just let her lazily be pleasured.

Maddie all but smothered' her daughter's head, forcing Macy's face right between her soft, luscious thighs and gently squeezing the girl to her needy, leaking mound. Macy had little choice, but now her natural instinct to pleasure females could take over, and like the good daughter she was the girl began to pleasure her mother's pussy in return.

The incestuous mother and daughter locked tight into their seated sixty-nine, each viciously but lovingly licking deep into their family's, their lover's pussy. They knew each other's bodies as experts and longtime partners now, and relentlessly attacked each other's most sensitive spots. Maddie worked her longue tongue like an expert as it plunged the depths of her daughter's young, tight channel. Macy lapped and sucked her mother's pussy as the second-most delicious thing in the world, her suckling muscles having become quite adept recently.

Michaela only watched in silent amazement, her own slit utterly dripping her lust as she watched this depraved, this sinful, this beautiful coupling between her aunt and cousin. The two women were out to prove they were truly soulmates and the best of lovers, and their prize of a life-fulfilling orgasm was soon to grace them.

Their bodies had synced to a primal level, and as one felt the body of their lover clench the other knew it was time for them to go as well. Mother and daughter only let go of each other's pussies to allow their high voices to echo their bliss to the heavens. Their bodies quivered relentlessly as a thunderous orgasm shook them both, the two licentious ladies clutching desperately to the erotic body of their incestuous mate. This was their perfect life, their true love, their only wanted ecstasy, and now their beloved cousin Michaela knew it all for herself. The time had come for her to choose what to do with this knowledge.

As the mother and daughter panted and basked as they lay atop each other outside Michaela was left alone inside the house. The poor girl was totally shivering, weak in the knees as her aching pussy throbbed with her own desire, leaking enough lube to douse a grease-fire. She'd almost come to a climax just watching that fucking hot scene! And now there was no doubt what her family wanted from her, nor how badly she wanted it herself.

Still, even though she recognized her own illicit desire, she still had enough presence of mind to understand how utterly wrong that was. Even if she, her aunt, and cousin all wanted it, it would still be totally unacceptable to the rest of the world. Her mind in turmoil between desire and rationality, Michaela raced back to her room and locked herself in.

The girl threw herself on the bed and did the only thing she could have possibly done at that moment; she masturbated. She ripped her shorts and panties clean from her body and frantically plunged her slender digits deep into her soaked pussy, over and over jilling herself in a bloodlust as her mind replayed the incredible sight of her aunt and cousin. It was only seconds before she reached her first climax to the memory of the mother and daughter making love.

But then it was only a minute later before the ache and need returned, and Michaela began to strum her clit for the second time in a row. Before long the poor girl lost tract of the hours, as well as the count of orgasms as she masturbated over and over again. Not just to the memory, but she quickly began to fantasize herself caught in the midst of this taboo adultery.

She fantasized of what it would be like to be naked and sandwiched between Maddie and Macy's luscious bodies. Drool ran form her mouth as she licked her lips and wondered how good that milk of theirs must taste, how unbelievably erotic it must be to drink right form their leaking breasts. And then she began to wonder how right it must feel to produce her own milk and have her loving family feed from her breasts in kind.

These thoughts stampeded through her head for countless hours as she brought herself off to orgasm after exhausting, wonderful orgasm until eventually her body and mind had totally spent themselves, and she passed out on the bed, in a swamp of her own arousal and climax.

*

Hours later, or maybe it was days for all Michaela could've been aware. Regardless, at some point the obsessed girl stirred from her incestuous fantasies, eyes fluttering open from the sound sleep she'd knocked herself into after a flood of orgasms. Her hand robotically went to grab her phone, whose ringing was what had awakened her.

All lingering sleepiness was immediately washed away when she realized she'd received a text from her aunt. The message was short and simple; "Please come over to my bedroom."

Renewed thoughts of erotic wishes began to swirl in her head again, there was little question at this point of what her aunt meant by this message. If she listened to her aunt's request now there was little doubt that she'd be swept into Maddie and Macy's debauched world of incest. But by this point there was no doubt of what Michaela truly wanted herself now; the proof had been thoroughly stained into the guest bed.

Her mind nothing more than a mire of desire, Michaela dragged herself from the bed. With little thought, she pulled an oversized t-shirt from her bag and threw it on herself, the hem not even coming fully to the base of her ass. Eyes focused on a single, lust-swelled desire, Michaela left the safety of her room and anxiously padded over to her aunt's bedroom.

Opening the door, Michaela was hardly even surprised anymore by the scene that awaited her, though that certainly didn't mean she didn't appreciate it. There for her to find were Maddie and Macy, lying naked together on the mother's bed, the familial couple holding each other sinfully close in their bare arms.

Although the mother and daughter had each other wrapped up, their attention was squarely on the door and on Michaela the moment she entered. Their eyes seemed to glow with a predatory lust, the both of them casting an irresistibly alluring gaze to their family member. Their expectation of her was more than obvious.

"We've been waiting for you, Michaela." Maddie spoke first, her lips twisting in eroticism with the promise of what they could do to feminine flesh.

"We really hope you've liked the little shows we've been doing for you. Goddess knows we enjoyed putting them on." Macy hushed out like a rapacious minx.

"I know some might find it strange, but it was thanks to Lactoril that we were able to discover our true love for each other." Maddie cooed with outright devotion, her hand possessively curling along her daughter's smooth skin.

"And now we know that drinking breast milk is the greatest thing imaginable." Macy sighed dreamily as she melted into her mother's embrace.

Macy and Maddie took a moment to turn to each other and gaze starrily into each other's eyes. Their free hands came together, clasping, fingers intertwining, showing their cousin that they really did mean the love they displayed. But before too long they turned their amorous gazes back to Michaela.

"The moment we discovered this happiness we knew we wanted you to share in our pleasure with us." Maddie hummed enticingly to her oh so pretty niece.

"That's right Mickie, come join us in heaven." Macy further exhaled, feral desire hazing through her teeth.

Michaela had decided her fate hours ago, and now her body was fully prepared to respond without waiting for her thoughts to truly unclutter. Michaela quickly pulled her only t-shirt over her head and threw it to the floor, Morgan and Maddie smiled all the sweeter as they got to take in their family's ravishing figure. Motions driven by her instincts and the aching in her womb, Michaela walked to the foot of the large bed and began to crawl in towards her new life, right into the embrace of her depraved aunt and cousin.

The moment Michaela was kneeling on the covers Macy bounded up. She'd been waiting so long to finally get her hands on her cousin's body unrestricted, and now she was going to devour the girl. Bouncing up to her knees, Macy lunged forward to meet their new plaything. She gave Michaela no chance to defend herself, sweeping the larger girl in a greedy embrace and forcing their lips together.

Michaela quickly relented control of her body, allowing her cousin to finally force her into their incestuous tryst. Macy had become quite the expert at kissing girls in the last week, and worked quickly to seduce her cousin. The younger girl plunged her tongue deep into Michaela's mouth, entwining their sweet tongues and letting the newest lesbian know the very first taste of the boundless pleasures to come.

The two young girls twisted together, Michaela letting her body become putty as Macy caressed every inch of her tempting skin, all the while the younger girl kissing her beloved older cousin as though she'd been starved for her affection all her life. Without Michaela really realizing it, Macy had slowly drawn her back onto the bed, towards her sultry mother who was patiently waiting her turn to taste their new lover.

Laying up towards the headboard now, Macy slowly drew her mouth away from Michaela. The new initiate looked stupefied as she stared at her cousin's blushing face, the haze of this new delight numbing her mind, leaving her able only to wait for theses females to have their way with her.

As Macy slowly pulled away from her Michaela became aware as a new presence enclosed on her from behind. She could feel her aunt's warm, comforting body capturing her, the mature female wrapping her tightly in a bind, silently letting her know she belonged in her embrace, and she'd never let the girl escape from this heaven.

Maddie reached a hand in front of her sexy niece, gently cupping her perfect face and encouraging the girl to look back. Michaela naturally allowed herself to be guided, and as soon as her head turned Maddie moved in to capture her lips for herself. Michaela melted to her aunt's kiss; while Macy's had been ferocious and frantic, Maddie's was soft yet overpowering with practiced experience. Michaela's old demeanor was lost forever, now she never wanted to stop kissing her aunt and cousin.