Macy, Maddie, and Michaela's Milk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michaela did her best to listen politely, but her gaze was welded right onto her aunt's breast. She knew full well she should not be focusing so much on her body, but after that run in with Macy earlier she couldn't stop these torrid thoughts from steaming up her mind, and running into her aunt like this was certainly not helping.

Unlike with her daughter, Maddie definitely noticed her niece's gaze lingering this time around. She saw that ever so slight way her mouth hung open, how her eyes looked to glaze with just the faintest desire. The mature women couldn't help but smirk, it was starting to look like their little seduction game was working.

"Wow. Well, sorry to walk in on you like this. I didn't mean to pry or anything." Michaela mentioned, rubbing her neck anxiously.

"No, please don't worry yourself. I've gotten plenty used to doing this and having Macy around. Its actually sorta become a nice part of my day. One of the extra perks is the lotion makes me a little... sensitive." Maddie mentioned with a slight mischievous tone.

Michaela just stared even more wide eyed at her aunt's insinuation. Maddie, meanwhile, turned back to her own thoughts, leaning against the couch and closing her eyes. She felt bold enough that Michaela might respond to a little bit of a show.

Squirming just slightly as she held the pump to her flowing tit, Macy let her face curl slightly and the softest moan escape her lips. Michaela nearly choked as she guessed her aunt was having a slight orgasm. That was too much for her; she couldn't risk staying any longer and saying something to make things more awkward.

"Ummmmm, ok. I uh... I think I'm gonna get to bed then... s-see you in the morning." Michaela stumbled as she hastily excused herself upstairs.

*

Although she'd left her aunt behind, that image would stay burned in her brain all throughout the night, right alongside the thought of her little cousin. She was starting to worry how much she was beginning to think about her family this way.

So lying awake in her bed she stressed over how she couldn't stop thinking of her cousin and aunt, two girls she was suddenly finding extremely attractive, and far worse, extremely desirable.

Her body was growing warm as her mind swum in turmoil. She couldn't deny that she'd somehow begun to imagine her family members in a sexual light! She couldn't understand why this was happening, she'd never before considered herself attracted to any girls, let alone her own flesh and blood!

But somehow her mind refused to let go of the idea, like there was something in the air affecting her thoughts. Her body was taking things much farther, and she soon realized her pussy was aching with want.

Despite her better judgement, Michaela quickly found her fingers snaking into her pants. The girl blushed and hissed as she tried to muffle her moan. Her fingers quickly slickened as they slid into the dripping folds of her swollen cunt, ebbing pleasure right along her nerves.

The image in her mind grew clearer and clearer, like there was some outside force directing her imagination with a clear goal. Her aunt and cousin appeared in her mind, nude and dripping with milk. Their bodies intertwined in sinful lust as the mouther and daughter caressed and kissed for her.

Michaela's body burned and curled ever harder as the fantasy raced out of her control. Soon she envisioned herself in the mix. Macy and Maddie embrace the girl, tenderly stripping her of her clothing and gently smoothing her in their naked embrace. Michaela could almost feel her lips tingle as she pictured her little cousin kissing her sweetly, lavishing her with praise. Then her aunt was right there, encompassing her in her love as she drove her tongue to and fro.

Michaela's fingers strummed faster and faster as she imagined her aunt and little cousin's hands in her place. Now all three women huddled tight together, moaning in utter bliss as they each frantically stroked one another's soft pussies.

Michaela shuttered and bit the blanket to quiet herself as her orgasm overcame her. It was a damn deep and damn good one as the euphoria of masturbating to her family overwhelmed her. The last thoughts in her head were of absolute love, and with the solid image of Macy and Maddie cradling her in their arms and between their lovely breasts, Michaela fell happily into a deep slumber.

*

Just down the hall in Maddie's bedroom, she and her daughter Macy were living out several of cousin Michaela's fantasies. Both sultry vixens had stripped away all of their confining clothing. They knew Michaela would be out for the night, and they couldn't stand one more moment not caressing each other's skin.

At the moment, Macy lay on the mattress with her back propped up by several soft pillows. Maddie lay in her lap, back against her beautiful daughter as the little girl lovingly hugged her tightly from behind. It felt so good, so right for them to be together like this.

Macy breathed against her mother's hair as she held the luscious female close to her own stunning body. Her legs wrapped slightly around the older woman's long limbs, but Macy kept her hands busy on Maddie's ever-needy breasts.

Maddie sighed happily as her daughter worked on her. As the girl coddled the mature female she vigorously rubbed her mother's ample breasts. Macy had become quite practiced at extracting the precious milk from within, but now they'd each been thoroughly and deliciously drained, so now only slight dribbles of cream ran down Maddie's shining skin, droplets that were quickly gathered and rubbed into her skin by Macy.

"Today went even better than I hoped for." Macy mentioned quietly as the two ladies basked in their comfort. "Michaela was definitely checking out my ass while I hopped around in my old panties. And then when she saw the porn on my computer she went right up and started watching it!" Macy sighed excitedly as she already imagined her sexy cousin doing a nice striptease for them.

"It went well on my end too. She looked just like you did when you walked in on me milking myself. It was so cute how she couldn't stop staring at my titty." Maddie said with a little giggle. "It's like all you girls are just babies at heart, just wanting to cuddle up to your mommy's boobies and drink her milk."

Maddie and Macy both giggle as they squirmed together, Macy playfully jiggling her mother's breasts as Maddie wiggled her but against her daughter's smooth crotch.

"Hmmmm. I think Mickie's almost as ready for us to take her as we are." Macy said with an erotic confidence as they both settled down.

"Tomorrow then. We'll seduce her fully and then we can all love each other." Maddie agreed.

"Mmmm. Kissing, drinking and fucking together. Happily ever after." Macy confirmed as the two ladies sighed dreamily at the events to come.

With their goal clear and in sight, Maddie leant back into her daughter's chest, looking up as the little girl stared down dreamily, each smiling lovingly. Without a word Macy leant down and captured her mother's lips. The family wrapped each other in a warm embrace, tongues dancing in the most sinfully perfect manner possible. Mother and daughter kissed long into the night, until eventually sleep claimed them, and they could each dream of how they and Michaela would find the most perfect bliss together.

*

The next morning Michaela woke up in a feral frazzle. Her body was exhausted, but she felt so very good and satisfied. The weight of what she'd done last night was hitting her, but she figured she was too relaxed to really feel any serious guilt over it. Not really knowing what else she could do, Michaela got up, threw on a large t-shirt, and headed for the bathroom

Any sleep was instantly shaken out of her system as she noticed Maddie walking her way in the hall. Of course, the sexy MILF was wearing only a towel, the thin fabric cinched ever so tightly around her gorgeously curvy body. Michaela swallowed hard as she was forced to witness her aunt's marvelously exposed shoulders, her long, smooth legs, and her prodigious breasts just barely not spilling out over the hem of the towel.

Maddie merely smiled warmly as she noticed the still awakening girl, appearing totally unembarrassed being seen like this.

"Morning sweetie. Did you sleep well in the guest room?" Maddie spoke quite pleasantly, her voice a nice balm in the morning.

"I uh... y-yeah, I slept just fine. Thanks again for putting me up." Michaela replied, hoping to god she wasn't visibly blushing or staring anywhere she shouldn't be.

"Oh I'm glad Michaela. I'm just gonna hop in the shower quick, feel free to grab anything you like for breakfast."

"Right. Thanks Auntie." Michaela kept up her act as the two ladies passed each other.

Michaela made like she was going to head downstairs, but she paused at the end of the hall and turned back. She noted the bathroom door wide open with all the lights on, and then she heard the tell-tale sound of the shower running.

For a few seconds Michaela just stared dumbfounded. Had her aunt really started to take a shower without even bothering to shut the door. The way people acted in this house was really starting to seem weird to her, and if Michaela had her full sense of reasoning she would've at least just ignored all of it.

Naturally, Michaela began to creep back towards the bathroom, and peered just past the doorframe. Her eyes immediately went wide as a doe's at the sight. She was just in time to see her aunt Maddie shed her towel shamelessly, fully exposing her ravishing naked body. The younger girl's mouth went dry as Maddie kicked the fabric aside and almost paraded her beautiful form around the bathroom. Never before had she ever imagined she'd be peeping on a female family member like this, but judging by the strong sensations coming from her slit there was no chance she was going to stop.

Maddie seemed to hum happily to herself as she tied back her hair and entered the shower. Michaela didn't give a damn if she was spotted at this point, it was almost as if Maddie was putting on a show just for her. Little did she know, that was exactly what the vivacious aunt was doing. The moment she'd barely spotted the girl from the corner of her eyes, it was all Maddie could do to keep from looking too pleased with herself. But whether or not Michaela caught on, she fully intended to give the younger girl a show. After all, why else would she have left both the bathroom door and shower curtain totally open.

Maddie entered the water, allowing it to cascade over her and soak her form thoroughly, knowing how sexy her body was when glistening. She took care to slowly rub her palms all across her body, making sure every inch was thoroughly wetted. She brought her arms back behind her head to stroke though her hair, jutting her chest out and allowing her bountiful breasts to bounce and breathe under the water.

Maddie could practically feel Michaela's eyes licking her body as she soaked under the spray. Grabbing a small sponge, she squirted a generous portion of her fruity soap and began to luxuriously lather herself. She paid special attention to sudsing up her slippery boobs, rubbing the foam all down her generous hips, swaying her jiggly butt as the soapy water ran between the cheeks.

Maddie was feeling really good about herself as she sensually washed herself, loving the attention of her voyeuristic niece. Seeing as how the girl showed no signs of leaving, the aunt felt it was time to turn things up a notch.

Michaela nearly risked gasping or moaning openly as she watched her aunt slowly begin to touch herself right before her eyes! Maddie moved with an experienced sensuality as her hands slid down her flawless skin towards her hypnotizing slit. The mature woman threw her head back and hummed ecstatically as her fingers began to strum along the engorged lips, every so often brushing her burning clitoris.

Michaela's pussy ached with desire, and it took all she had to not begin stroking herself along with her aunt. Maddie moved so slowly yet so deliberately. Her face betrayed an intense pleasure, showing she knew exactly what she was doing to herself, her fingers taking long, scooping motions as they played through her cunt, surely sopping wet even as the shower water continued to douse her.

Michaela continued to watch her lascivious aunt for several minutes until finally the woman's hips and shoulders began to buck, several low, undulating moans escaping the female. Maddie was having a slow but joyous orgasm, and Michaela was there to witness it all!

As Maddie seemed to settle, sighing happily as her hands retracted, Michaela suddenly became very aware of her surroundings. To say she was uncertain of what to do would be an understatement. Her brain, heart, and body were all pulling her towards a dozen different desires at the moment, and she simply didn't know what to act towards. Not knowing what else she could do for the moment, Michaela quietly skulked back towards her room, shame and arousal poisoning her mind towards ever more sinful thoughts.

Meanwhile Maddie just watched with a satisfied grin as her niece shrunk away. She knew the girl stayed for every second of her lovely little performance, and she just silently hoped she'd get to reenact this play tomorrow, only with a few extra actors.

*

Michaela didn't get far before she was forced to stop before Macy's door. As though her family was spitting on any notion of privacy, her little cousin's door was left a good bit open as well. Michaela didn't even have a chance to peek in before her ears were assailed by the sweet echoes of sultry moans escaping the room.

Michaela immediately guessed what those noises meant for her younger cousin, knew exactly what it was she would find if she dared to glance within. But even having all the warning in the world this time, Michaela barely hesitated to bring her face to the opening; minute by minute her reasoning melted as her heart's real desires surfaced, no longer shying from her growing sexual attraction to her family.

Michaela forwent the look of shock this time, now her tongue all but openly lolling out in arousal as she soaked in the view she'd been gifted with. Macy was strewn over her bed, her pants totally done away with and everything below completely exposed. The little girl's fingers furiously strummed over her naked slit, plunging in and out desperately fast.

In her free hand Macy held her phone right to her face, earphones plugged in as she obviously soaked in some illicit video. Her face was flushed red, her breathing hard as she panted and whined in ever rising need. As far as Michaela knew, Macy was totally lost in her little erotic fantasy, and completely unaware of herself or the rest of the outside world. But this was exactly what Macy had planned for once she noticed her cousin following her mother to the shower.

Of course, while Macy's display was planned it certainly wasn't an act, and with this audience of hers she fully planned to bring herself off. The girl had had hours to fantasize and plan for her first embrace with her cousin, and already she was close to achieving her much needed orgasm, the first she would've gotten on her own since beginning her relationship with her mother.

As Michaela watched, no longer feeling the shame or hesitance, Macy bit her lip harshly as barely continued squeals raced out of her mouth. Her finger's dug deep into her leaking cunt as her body spasm around them, the lovely feeling of bliss echoing through her body.

Cousin Michaela soaked in the entire display as her little cousin reached a lovely orgasm. Now, having seen both her aunt and cousin masturbate for her there was little she could do now to keep them out of her head.

As Macy breathed hard in the afterglow she ripped the headphones out and put an arm over her face. Still though, she easily noticed the shadow race from beside her door, grinning triumphantly at the knowledge that Michaela had certainly just enjoyed the whole show.

*

For the next several hours Michaela merely stayed in her guest room. She paced around, lay in the bed to stare at the ceiling, and generally just spent the day ruminating on everything she'd seen in the last 24 hours.

Her mind was a hurricane of thoughts and emotions. When she came to see her family again she never would've imagined her aunt and cousin had become these sex-crazed beauties. She especially wouldn't have imagined that she would've fallen so deeply in lust for them!

The biggest question of all was whether she should even try to bring this up with them or just try to ignore it. Were they really just so horny and careless that this was one huge accident? Or was it possible that Maddie and Macy were exposing themselves on purpose for her?! This possibility had been ringing louder and louder in Michaela's mind.

Michaela stayed locked away for a long time, but eventually her physical needs like hunger got the better of her. She needed to go downstairs, and possibly face her family after all. Whether or not she'd have the nerve for it, well she'd just have to wait and see at the time.

The upstairs were clear of any more erotic pitfalls, and Michaela was even more surprised to not find anyone downstairs either. She headed towards the kitchen, but once she entered she noticed the back porch door open, save for the thin screen door. She was immediately aware of some extremely unexpected and strange sounds coming from the backyard. Caution having long ago been forsaken, Michaela went right to the door to observe. The young woman didn't think she was going to be surprised any more by this point, but the new sight awaiting her this time almost dropped her to the floor.

*

A short while earlier, Macy and Maddie had walked out to the backyard, hand in hand and wearing only their skimpiest bikinis. Fortunately, Maddie had had a nice, tall fence installed around their home some years ago, for as of the last week their privacy had been absolutely invaluable.

The mother and daughter held each other as they marched smiling out into the sunny backyard. Two lounge chairs had been set in the center of the grass as they each enjoyed tanning, however today they had agreed for a very special session of "sun tanning."

The girls set their towels on the chairs and set aside their special lotion on the nearby table. For a moment, the couple of lascivious females merely stood by one another, enjoying the sun, enjoying the fresh air, and their soon to be fully exposed bodies in these wonderful outdoors. Macy smiled softly at her mother as she appreciatively ran her fingers up and down her mother's slender arm, stoking the sparks on her skin, a tiny glimpse at the raunchy contact to come.

A slight sound was all the alarm they needed, and a quick glance to the back door confirmed what they'd both been waiting for; Cousin Michaela was watching them now. Macy and Maddie smiled coyly to each other, ready to play their fun little script and give Michaela the biggest show to tempt her into their hands.

"It's a gorgeous day out, sweetie." Maddie spoke hazily, her eyes half-lidded in lust as she visually devoured her sexy little minx of a daughter.

"Hmmmm. Not nearly as gorgeous as you are mom." Macy cooed back with equally obvious lust.

"Well thank you baby. And you know you definitely take after me in looks." The mother teased back.

"It's a hot day. We'd better make sure we're both properly 'prepared.'" Macy's words dripped with arousal.

"Oh, I know with you around I'm in good hands." Maddie replied flirtatiously.

Taking their hands away from each other, Macy and Maddie nevertheless remained well within each other's personal space. They smirked and giggled like schoolgirls (which Macy technically still was) as they each reached back to tug at their bikini-top straps. Michaela's eyes were unblinking as she witnessed her aunt and cousin expose their magnificent breasts to the open air. The mother and daughter, though intending to put on a good show for their audience, were quickly losing themselves to their base arousal and their immediate desire for their incestuous lover.