Macy, Maddie, and Michaela's Milk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her cousin and mom made out, Macy took a brief moment to just appreciate the beauty, relishing as her cousin Michaela fell to temptations and accept the embrace of her ravishing mother Maddie. All together now, this was how they all belonged. But now Macy had more pressing matters to attend to, after all it had been at least 10 minutes since she had her last meal!

Maddie had moved herself and her young lover, the mother now sitting up against the pillows as she continued to toy with and kiss her niece. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw her daughter approach from her other side, and she quickly recognized the look in her daughter's eye; the girl was hungry, and as her mother it was her duty to feed her.

Maddie gently encouraged Michaela to straddle one leg, the inexperienced girl shifting to her aunt's embrace on one side and freeing the other. Macy pawed over to the inviting breast of her mom like a cat stalking a mouse. This routine had become the most natural thing in their lives, and Macy expertly clung to her mother's side as she brought her mouth over the leaking nipple.

Michaela felt Maddie moan hard into her mouth, the buzzing unexpectedly pleasant on her tongue. Maddie couldn't help herself, it just felt so good whenever her lovely daughter clamped into her sensitive teat and started to suck her life-sustaining milk. But now that Michaela was here there was something she had desperately wanted to experience.

Even as one hand went to hold her daughter close to her engorged breast, Maddie brought her other hand to wrench Michaela's face back just an inch. Michaela almost felt a hint of fear as her aunt stared into her with an animalistic intensity, but that was well overshadowed by the sheer excitement it sent down her spine.

"Now sweetie, drink my milk! You'll never know ecstasy like this, and you'll never want to stop!" Maddie's voice shook with mindless bliss, but her command echoed mightily in Michaela's head. The girl never stood a chance.

Michaela felt her aunt's hand guiding her down towards her oh so inviting breast. She saw Macy latched into her mother like a spoiled cub, her face buried in the soft flesh as she visibly gulped down mouthful after mouthful of milk, small driblets running out of her mouth and down the alabaster globe. It looked so incredibly delicious, Michaela had to taste it for herself!

Before she knew it Michaela found her face pressed right into her aunt's breast. It was so soft, felt so good against her face, the nipple poking so intently against her lips. The girl felt some primal instinct surge through her body, the instinct every child knew from birth, she needed to nurse.

Finally, as though she were born for it, Michaela opened her mouth and let the leaking tit slip in between her lips. She closed them tightly and began to suck the soft flesh. She barely needed to use any force before milk began to freely flow into her mouth, freely filling her. By sheer instinct she forcibly gulped the load down, only to find it quickly replaced with more, but something within her would not allow her to break the connection and spill any of the precious fluid.

The first drink or two were by complete reaction, but soon Michaela finally felt he flavor embrace her tongue like a satin sheet. It was so incredibly fucking good, like she was drinking the nectar from the Goddesses themselves!

Before long Michaela was clutching restlessly at her aunt, just as Macy had done. She sucked greedily, drinking down more and more of this unbelievable liquid. Michaela could tell she was addicted instantly, she couldn't even imagine not being able to taste this ever again. This was the ecstasy her aunt and cousin had stumbled into, the joy they wanted to share with her, and now Michaela herself understood that this was true, pure bliss. She never wanted to stop this! She wanted her family to show her more and more ways to experience this heaven!

As Michaela allowed her body and mind to succumb to the spell of the milk for the first time, Macy embraced her addiction with as much love as she'd shown at the start. Maddie meanwhile could only sit back and bask as both beautiful girls suckled on her swollen nipples and filled themselves with her loving milk.

The horny mother panted lightly, her body tingling as the two little mouths pulled eagerly at her breasts, drawing her liquid out in the most pleasurable way imaginable. She kept a hand wrapped tightly around either of the girls' heads, entwining her fingers in their hair and keeping them firmly secured to her breasts where they belonged.

Maddie could feel her pussy aching with need form this unbelievably arousing experience, but she'd never force her girls to stop drinking until they'd had their fill. This was the ideal image she'd had in her brain ever since Macy first suggested they initiate Michaela in their taboo adultery. Having two perfect little girls, her daughter and niece whom she loved with all her heart, back nursing at her breasts like the good children they were. This was what it truly meant to be a mother, to give her love unconditionally to her children. This was bliss.

After what could've been minutes or hours, both Macy and Michaela felt themselves satiated, Maddie allowing both of them to bring their heads up for air. Michaela appeared dizzy from the amount of milk and new hormones sitting in her belly and circling through her system, so Macy and Maddie took a moment to smile knowingly to one another. Time to break down another one of their cousin's barriers.

Before Michaela even knew what was happening she was caught in a whirlwind of motion as the two females jumbled around her. When all was said and done, Michaela found herself laying atop Macy who had her back on the bed, staring straight into the girl's mischievous glare. She was pressed even tighter as her aunt Maddie lay atop her, totally smothering her from behind.

Michaela's body warmed up like a roman candle as she realized thee deliciously compromising position she'd been forced into. Her fantasy of being helplessly pinned and molested by these two stunning milk-crazed sluts was coming true!

Michaela felt like a piece of clay that these two Goddesses could mold and manipulate however they wanted, and eventually turn her into a ravishing work of art just like they were. And indeed for a long moment Macy and Maddie merely lay clutching the girl between them, sensually stroking her and making her realize this was the right way for them to be.

"I know you enjoyed my milk. You'll never taste anything better in your entire life." Maddie whispered quite sultrily right against her niece's ear.

"Now just relax and let us do our thing. I promise we'll make you cum in a way you never could've dreamed of." Macy hazed warmly right into Michaela's face. A crimson blush and sigh of agonizing lust were all the response the girl could give, and more invitation than the mother and daughter needed.

Macy and Maddie moved almost like they were controlled by one force. As they continued to gently rub the helpless girl's body between themselves, mother and daughter each snuck a hand down towards her completely unprotected and now absolutely dripping pussy.

Macy and Maddie's fingers made contact with Michaela at the exact same moment, causing her to shriek in heavily unexpected pleasure at the touch. Macy just shushed gently in her face as she slowly began to rub her nimble fingers along her cousin's slick folds, feeling her fingers caress with her mother's as she did the same from behind.

Michaela tried to stifle her voice, but fast devolved to a shuddering mess, her full weight resting with no support atop her cousin as she panted, gasped and moaned from the taboo touch of her family. She thought she'd been sensitive from the fantasies, but having her real aunt and cousin actually caressing her pussy was an unthinkable sensation, like someone had wired a car battery right into her most pleasurable nerves. It was almost too much to bare.

Macy and Maddie smiled and chuckled inwardly at their cousin's response, the girl was absolutely melting at their touch. They began to work their fingers faster, daughter sawing her fingers forward through the slit and mother pushing them back the opposite way. Slowly they felt Michaela opening to them, and Macy was the first to send some exploratory digits reaching up into Michaela's precious innards.

"Oh... fuck!..." Michaela whined in a high pitched voice as she felt her cousin fully invade her for the first time.

Her family were like surgeons with the care they payed to her cunt. Macy would slowly thrust her fingers harder and deeper into her quivering channel while Maddie continued to saw her slick pads up and down along her luscious flower petals. Michaela never would've imagined her aunt and cousin knew how to Fuck a girl like this, and now she couldn't be more thankful.

Macy's own breathing grew rash as she watched her cousin's every expression and reaction to their play. She stared at her pretty, ravenous face with an almost manic amusement. Macy chewed on her lip, she loved seeing her cousin accepting their love like this, but she wanted something a little more at the moment.

Michaela felt an arm hook around her neck, seeing Macy was pulling her closer.

"You liked my mommy's milk so much, right? Well you still have to taste mine cuz!"

Michaela almost didn't know how to take her cousin's almost desperate command, but she had little choice in the matter anyway, not that she minded.

Michaela relinquished control of her body, allowing her little cousin to force her face down to her perky, swollen breast. Michaela's lips easily found their target, and the girl began to suck fervently at Macy's nipple, like her earlier feast of her aunt had ingrained some innate expertise in her body.

"Ohhh, fuck yes! Drink me! Drink all my yummy milk!" Macy gasped in sheer delight as she felt the liquid white-gold being pulled from her breast by her anxious cousin.

Michaela's mouth moved with a mind of its own, she felt her tongue rolling on the teat, tasted the mind-bending fluids as they washed down her throat, but she felt like her body was a hollow puppet in the hands of a generous Goddess, powerless but to feel the pleasure she was granted.

Michaela sucked harder and harder as she felt her little cousin and aunt jill her slit harder and faster. Macy moaned heatedly as Michaela fed from her, all while thrusting her fingers deeper and more manically into the girls abused yet still so desperate cunt. Maddie just enjoyed the sensations, sight, smell and feelings as she pinned her beloved niece down atop her daughter, her mind singularly focused on forcing every last possible ounce of pleasure into the malleable girl.

Finally, mouth full of milk, Michaela felt a bomb of ecstasy go off in her mind. The wickedly taboo sensations in her womb were amplified a thousand times with the taste of perfection that filled her mouth. Her body went helpless, and Michaela couldn't help spilling a mouthful of warm milk all over her cousin. And once her mouth was empty a heavenly cry of rapture pierced the room as her pussy quivered around her family's fingers, thanking them over and over for the life-defining orgasm she was feeling.

Macy and Maddie just smiled, slowly bringing their fingers to a gentle pause, helping their cousin ebb perfectly through her incestuous orgasm. Macy panted a little heavier, her nipple still hyper sensitive after feeding her new lover.

Michaela's brain drowned in a stormy sea of bliss, her pussy jolting with raw pleasure, her body lovingly blanketed by two sexy girls, her tongue still tipsy with the best tasting thing in the world. Her fantasies could've only prepared her so much, this experience was so much more powerful than she imagined; and it was only the very start of her new life.

Eventually her aunt and cousin backed off, slowly drawing from the girl's space to allow her a much-needed moment to catch her breath. With Macy and Maddie's bodies gone from her contact, Michaela fell deep into the sheets of the bed, already feeling them drenched in sweat, cum and milk. Her eyes closed as her breath left in ragged bursts, a deep smile and crimson tinge etched on her face as she reveled in the glorious feelings she'd just experienced for the first time.

While Michaela was out, Macy and Maddie looked over their handiwork, smiling as they appreciated the beauty of their newest familial lover, relishing in the bliss they knew she was feeling, feeling no small sense of pride themselves.

The two lady's gazes then turned to each other, the adulterous mother and daughter smiling mischievously to one another, silently confirming it was time to officially and fully induct their cousin into their little club.

Both females reached over to a bedside table on either side and grabbed one of the hundreds of bottles of Lactoril they had. They continued to silently giggle to each other as they each poured a generous dollop into the palm of their hands. Miracle drug ready, they then looked back to Michaela, still unware and totally helpless before them; they knew she was going to love this.

Michaela opened her eyes just seconds before her ferocious aunt and cousin pounced on her defenseless form. She moaned in surprise and a bit of unexpected pleasure as she felt a large glob of warm lotion splash down on each of her breasts. Michaela then moaned more intently as her family worked the glowing salve into her body. Their hands felt so good massaging her, they were real experts at this.

The longer she watched Macy and Maddie rub her boobs the more she moaned. She realized that this was the blessed material that their lives had come to so fully revolve around, and she understood at once why they loved it. She could feel her chest tingling from the medicine, and then before her very eyes she actually felt her chest tighten as he breasts began to expand! The girl's moans continued to cascade in curiosity and delight as her breasts unlocked their hidden hormones and began to fill with precious milk of her own. It was almost surreal, but it felt like a life-long dream was coming true.

When the task was done, Michaela could still only lay back and marvel over her new, much fuller breasts, still panting slightly from her first experience at the transformation. She tentatively reached her hands up to cup the glorious spheres. Her moans only echoed harder as she realized how deliciously sensitive her chest had become. Her tits felt so full, and now a new instinct arose in her heart, she felt the need to feed someone her precious milk!

Their job complete, Macy and Maddie sat back on their heels and admired their cousin's quick adaption to the Lactoril. Her breasts filled just as fast as their own, a testament to their DNA being well suited as milkers. They each felt their stomach growl, their mouths drool, and tongues quiver with overwhelming want. They'd waited so long to taste their cousin's milk, and now it was finally time to reap in their harvest and enjoy the fruits of their labor.

Michaela's only warning was the look of feral hunger in her aunt and cousin's eyes before the leapt on her body like a pair of wolves. The girl howled just as beastly the moment she felt their two practiced mouths latch on to her new mega-sensitive breasts.

Macy and Maddie gorged themselves, expertly wrapping their lips around their newest fountain's teats and sucking heartily. They felt the milk come easily now, washing into their mouths like the nectar from the Goddesses they truly believed it to be. It was every bit as exquisite as they dreamed, every ounce as delicious as Macy or Maddie's, but with Michaela's own unique flavor that truly made it special.

Michaela could do little more than moan in ecstasy as her aunt and cousin reverently fed from her. This was her first time experiencing the joy of lactation, of feeding her own life-sustaining nourishment to the women she loved more than anything else in the world; it was pure, carnal delight. Now she truly understood the heaven that Macy and Maddie had invited her to, and now she would never dare to leave.

The three ladies fell to hushed slurps and open moans of delight as they all enjoyed these new pleasure. Michaela instinctively cradled her family members, encouraging them to drink their fill and enjoy her milk to their hearts content. Maddie and Macy savored every drop of their cousin's first lactation, the first of millions, billions of gallons she'd produce in the life to come.

After many, many long minutes of quiet feasting Maddie and Macy each detached from their respective teat, feeling the flow of milk slow somewhat. It would likely take a couple days for Michaela's body to fully adjust to its' new purpose as a milk tank.

A pair of cute little burps echoed from the mother and daughter, and they each glanced to each other in a quick giggle. But then they turned their gaze lovingly up to cousin Michaela, who only now seemed to be coming down from the fevered high of feeding. She gazed down into her aunt and cousin's eyes with just as much love and desire.

The three ladies shared a small fit of giggles. This was the happiness Macy and Maddie had so badly wanted to share with Michaela, and she'd accepted all of it with an open heart. Now each girl knew their lives would never want for anything, love, comfort, or milk, and they would all live happily together forever.

"Goddess, this is even better than I dreamed of." Macy sighed in hazy delight as she cuddled up against her big cousin's soft tit.

"Hmmmm, you're a truly wonderful girl. I'm so happy you came here to join us in our ecstasy." Maddie sighed seductively as she softly stroked along her niece's slender figure.

"And your milk is just as tasty as we hoped, just like ours!" Macy quipped in a playful tone.

"Definitely. Good milk really must run in the family." Maddie agreed, matching her daughter's playfulness.

Michaela giggled along with her family, in between deep breaths as she fought to regain her senses in this brief respite. She gazed down in sheer admiration to her aunt and cousin, thinking she was truly the luckiest girl in the world to have been invited into this paradise along two such amazing women.

"This is so crazy! A few days ago I never would've imagined I'd be fucking my own aunt and my cousin!" Michaela breathed heavily, a wide smile obviously cracking her blush-tinged face.

"I hope this didn't come as too big of a shock." Maddie said peaceably as she and Macy smiled sweetly. "Yeah, we were really hoping this wouldn't scare you off." Macy agreed.

"Are you kidding?! This is absolutely fucking incredible! I never want to leave! I never want to stop fucking you two!" Michaela cried her desires for all the world to hear.

That confession drew almost smug looks of happiness from her aunt and cousin. The mother and daughter just gave a little hum of approval, letting her know that's exactly how they expected her to feel.

"That's good to hear sweetie." Maddie said coyly, a suspicious glint in her eye.

"Because the fun is only just getting started." Macy growled predatorily.

Michaela barely had time to smile as she caught their intention before the two experienced lesbian lovers pounced on her again, dragging her down to the center of the mattress as the newest inductee giggled like a drunken sorority girl.

Maddie prowled over Michaela's form, pushing her shoulders down to the bed before shoving her prestigious, motherly chest into her niece's eager face. Michaela didn't have a millisecond of hesitation this time, and welcomed the soft breast into her mouth, happily latching to the teat and gulping down her second helping of her aunt's delicious breastmilk.