Macy, Maddie, and Michaela's Milk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HighLumin
HighLumin
576 Followers

Smiling to each other, Macy and Maddie took their body wash and began to expertly lather themselves and Michaela down. Whatever inch of skin they could reach was tenderly stroked and rubbed down with warm soap. Soon this devolved to the mother and daughter hugging their cousin tight between them and squeezing their bodies together to soap every last nook and cranny. Michaela relished in every instant.

After a short bit of playfulness things slowed down a bit. The girls still smiled, giggled and stroked each other, but they were a little more intent with actually washing themselves as well. Maddie figured she could take this moment to maybe discuss a few things.

"Michaela, I know this might sound silly to ask now... but I just wanted to make sure you're not uncomfortable or upset with how we tricked you into having sex with us, or how we applied the Lactoril to you without warning." Maddie managed to speak in a sincerely apologetic voice, which was somewhat at odds with her continued erotic massage of the girl.

"We didn't really mean to trick you, we just love each other so much, and we love you just as much, so we just wanted everyone to be happy and horny together." Macy chimed in with more sincerity than Michaela might've expected, but her less serious mannerisms still shone through.

But despite their (slight) concern, Michaela just laughed heartily as she continued to enjoy the female skin caressing her own.

"Oh please don't worry about that now. I couldn't be happier with the way things are! No matter what you had to do to get me here, I love you both so much. I could never thank you enough for welcoming me into your home. It really is like paradise!" Michaela exclaimed with a fully open heart, wanting to convey her own sincerity and unconditional love for her aunt and cousin.

Macy and Maddie couldn't help but get a little teary at that confession, even in the shower. Slowing their erotic caresses, Macy and Maddie simply pressed as close as possible and hugged their cousin, hugged each other in a pure, loving embrace. Michaela hugged them back, each lady sure that they'd always be together in this incestuous heaven.

The girls punctuated their new promise with a soft, sensual kiss, Michaela first leaning in to take her little cousin's lips, and then turning around and allowing her sultry aunt to explore her mouth with her tongue.

As their mouths came apart their hands wormed down. No one was quite sure who they were reaching, but eventually each girl felt several fingers stroking through their pussies. The shower filled with open moans as the three ladies slowly masturbated one another until finally they reached a delightful climax under the falling water.

As the ladies panted in happiness Maddie turned off the water and they slowly exited. The mother was the first to dry off, Macy and Michaela grabbing their own fluffy towels to wipe the water away just after.

As the two younger girls finished up Maddie opened the bathroom cabinet to reveal several more bottles of Lactoril, and pulled out the nearest one. Michaela couldn't help snickering quickly at the sight.

"Wow, you guys weren't joking earlier about having that stuff everywhere." She pointed out coquettishly, wondering exactly how many bottles were hidden over the house. Easily dozens, but hundreds? A thousand?

Maddie smiled warmly at her niece as she squirted some lotion out and quickly began to rub it deep into her own breasts. After all, she couldn't really get her day started with empty tits, could she!

"Michaela dear, I just want to make sure you know that you are way more than welcome to live with us as long as you like." The mother spoke serenely as she openly lotioned her naked body.

"Geez mom, you may as well be direct with her at this point!" Macy exclaimed tauntingly. Maddie cast her a slightly annoyed look, but Macy just smiled as always as she grabbed the bottle from her mother, quickly extracting some Lactoril and applying it to herself as well.

"What mom means is we want you to stay together with us forever!" Macy exclaimed plainly as she turned to Michaela. Maddie sighed in mock exasperation, but her sweet smile let Michaela know that she was 100% in agreement.

With her cousin and aunt beaming at her like this, Michaela could only smile sincerely.

"I couldn't imagine myself anywhere else in the world but here with the two girls I love." Michaela spoke with such a sincere adoration, and Macy and Maddie nearly felt themselves about to crack again.

Before that, though, Michaela quickly snatched the Lactoril bottle from Macy, eagerly squeezing out a huge glob and happily applying it to her now permanently enhanced breasts. "Especially considering I wouldn't know where to find any Lactoril by myself!" And with the truth out, the three happy, horny, incestuous lesbians had a good laugh, looking forward to a long, loving life together.

*

Six Months Later

*

In the six months since cousin Michaela had joined the party, she Macy and Maddie had turned their happy home into a perfect paradise of debauchery and happiness. They'd grown completely comfortable in their relationship, and their lifestyle had become quite decadent as well.

They still lived in the same home, but many additions and changes had been made. In truth, they probably could've done with a little more space, but they just hated being too far away from each other at any time.

Once Michaela began to assist Macy and Maddie in producing excess milk the girls found they had way more than they could ever hope to drink on their own. So they began to sell it. They didn't hide what the product was, but in recent days societal norms had... changed a bit.

At first it was mostly local women who bought their milk, which they'd agreed to brand as "Macy's Mother's Milk," since it was Macy's obsession that had led them to this heaven in the first place.

To their continued joy, their milk turned out to be unbelievably popular. And they sold countless gallons of the stuff to women, almost like they'd caused an addiction among them! They started selling so much of their milk that they made incredible amounts of money, amassing a small fortune in no time!

In fact, their financial situation became so stable that Michaela decided she didn't need to look for an ulterior job, and Macy decided she would not attend college. Maddie did continue her work in the Lab, but cut her hours down significantly to spend more time doing what was really important. The three of them knew they didn't need to focus on anything else but their two true passions; making sweet love to their family and producing a bountiful harvest!

In the always busy living room the TV was on, and the news was playing an interesting piece, with an attractive red-head reporter speaking proficiently to the audience.

"Despite only just being made available to the public, in the last two months since the drug 'Lactoril' has hit the shelves it has quickly become one of the most popular and widely prescribed drug to women across the nation, and in this reporter's opinion with good reason, too."

"Many of you probably already know the name of the quickly famed drug that produces all the hormones necessary to allow any woman to lactate at will. Since its' development there have been numerous medical studies showing that the drug can boast a breadth of health benefits to females, including an improved immune system, higher dopamine levels, and generally feelings of high energy and well-being amongst its' users."

The reporter then smirked quite seductively.

"And aside from all the scientific benefits, lactation has become an immensely popular fad amongst women. And you can take it from this reporter's personal experience, its' quite the intense feeling to have. This is Rebecca Russet, bringing you girls the news you want to hear."

The TV continued to sound off, but none of the room's occupants cared at all to listen to the story of the rise of Lactoril. After all, why listen to the news when they were living the miracle of the drug right now?

Macy and Michaela sat together on the couch, both lusciously naked, clothing having been essentially forbidden unless leaving the house. The licentious girls clung desperately to each other's soft and sweaty bodies, holding and stroking each other maddeningly as they passionately made out.

While the two cousins hugged each other close and devoured their lovers' tongues, two long tubes snaked over the couch and attached to one of the girls' breasts each. The sinful lovers moaned softly into each other's mouths as a gentle suction pulled at their nipples, a generous supply of milk flowing from their breasts down the clear tubes.

The tubes led to a large, box like machine just beside the couch. Since making milk their primary source of income, the girls had invested in several heavy duty milking machines to speed up the process. Powerful vacuums felt delightful as suction cups clung to their nipples and drew milk from them in a deliciously mechanical manner. And as if that weren't enough, their milkers doubled as high end sex-toys as well!

While her daughter and niece kissed reverently and shared one of the suckers, Maddie sat on the ground across the room, hogging another all to herself. The horny mother braced herself on the bulky box, with both hoses attached firmly to her prestigious, swaying breasts, now always so heavy and full of delicious milk. The mature female moaned arousingly loud as the tubes extracted rivers of her fluid from her leaking tits in endless bliss.

Much more engaging than the milking hoses, though, was the base of the machine which had a sybian sex-toy attached right to it, so she could enjoy all forms of pleasure as she "worked." The pistoning device currently had a prodigiously huge rubber rock completely filling the MILF's needy pussy.

Maddie could only cry in delight as her body was assailed by the masterful machine. The suction cups pulling needfully at her breasts, drawing her precious liquid out, was so satisfying, and having the thick, towering cock being endlessly rammed into her aching pussy sent her body into shocking convulsions. She really fucking loved her new job!

Between the constant milking and powerful fucking, Maddie was not long for this mortal world. In an instant the flash went off behind her eyes, and the sinful mother screamed at the top of her lungs as one of her treasured orgasms collided across her nerves.

Maddie shuddered and wailed for what felt like eons, and the besieged woman only barely had the frame of mind to weakly raise a hand and flick the 'off' switch. The chugging of the cock slowly ceased, but left the massive, artificial intruder lodged deep into her womb. Maddie finally had a moment to catch her ragged breath, even as she was still firmly 'attached' to the machine, with the phallus shoved deep within her cunt and incessant hoses still sucking at her tits.

Within moments though, a small 'beep' rang form the machine, indicated that its' large tanks had been completely filled thanks to Maddie's bottomless fountains. The machine automatically shut off, the incessant vacuum against her sore nipples stopping as the last drops of milk trickled from her tits.

The woman was left panting raggedly, still stuffed with a huge dildo and breasts still aching and lodged in the tight suctions cups. She needed several minutes to come down from that high, prolonged all the further as she couldn't remove herself from the machine's loving clutch.

Once a bit of her strength had returned, Maddie unlatched the tight suckers from her happy tits, moaning harshly at the stimulation. It took far more will to raise her hips and extract the lovely dildo from her pussy, and the sultry women hummed lusciously all the way through until she was shakily standing, braced on the blessed contraption.

As she continued to breathe hard she glanced at the very large and totally full milk tank visible on the side, smiling as a strong sense of pride filled her. This was her life, her career, her joy now; producing milk not only to feed her daughters, but to feed the women of the world as well!

Once more of her mind returned the ecstatic mother glanced over to the couch, smiling wider as she noticed her niece and daughter ecstatically kissing on the couch as a tank extracted their precious milk. She felt so proud of her little girls for helping out with the new 'family business,' but far more so she just felt horny! So with a clearly alluring sway, Maddie bounced her lovely hips over to join her little girls.

Maddie was enthralled watching Macy and Michaela kiss and get milked, but she also noticed some unoccupied fun bits. With a naughty smile, Maddie got down on her knees right before her cute niece.

Michaela issued a sharp squeal into Morgan's mouth, only barely breaking their kiss slightly so she could peer out the corner of her eyes. There she saw her sexy aunt with a wicked grin before leaning in and attaching her mouth firmly to her pussy. Michaela hummed in pure delight as she felt the pliable tongue force itself into her inviting slit, and as her aunt began to love her the girl turned back fully to her cousin to kiss her with a renewed intensity.

Even as she began to lavish Michaela, Maddie was able to reach her hand to her poor, neglected daughter and naturally found her little pussy as well. Now Macy shuddered in delightful surprise once she felt her mother's nimble fingers begin to work their way into her loving channel.

Macy and Michaela kissed harder and harder, moaning and humming louder and louder into each other's mouths, tongues going crazy as their lower bodies shuddered in bliss. Maddie expertly manipulated her girls, mercilessly cutting though Michaela's pussy with her tongue, while caressing every last one of Macy's most sensitive nerves. Between their heated make-out session, the insatiable mother assaulting their cunts, and the mechanical pull of the tubes on their milk-laden breasts, the two girls didn't stand a chance of lasting.

Macy and Michaela shuddered in delightful climax, vibrating against each other's lips as feminine ecstasy rang through their entire bodies. Maddie pulled back, just weakly caressing the girl's slits as she watched with obvious satisfaction as they jolted in mindless bliss.

Once their satisfying orgasms slowly drained from their bodies, Macy and Michaela pulled apart, gazing with intense love at each other. With eyebrows raised they each looked down to the woman who'd given them such a nice surprise with that orgasm. Maddie maintained her own seductive smile as the girls glanced down to her, but in an instant they all shared her naughty look and a small fit of happy hums.

The buzz of the milker drew them from their reverie, the signal followed by a slowing of the motor as the machine turned off. Macy and Michaela sighed in delight as they pulled the suction cups off their own sensitive breasts, and Maddie took a moment to inspect the tank; as expected, her perfect little girls had filled it to the brim with their delicious cream.

Finally having a chance to just bask, Maddie stood and quickly wedged herself between the two younger females on the couch. Macy and Michaela were happy to not make room for her, forcing her to really split between them, their sensitive bodies pressed dangerously close together as the mother relaxed back on the cushions.

All were happy hums and sighs as Maddie put her arms around the two girls and they snuggled up sinfully close to the alluring woman. These were the moments they lived for, the post-orgasmic bliss radiating in their brains, allowing them to cuddle together and just soak in the perfection of their lovely lives.

"You girls worked really hard today making so much milk. I'm so proud of both of you." Maddie sighed out contentedly as the girls leant their heads right against her neck.

"Thanks mommy. We really love our new 'jobs!" Macy breathed against the top of her mother's lovely breast.

"You know, more and more women and even some more stores around here are getting hooked on our milk. We're getting almost endless requests to buy it." Maddie mentioned, equal parts pride and ecstasy dripping from her voice.

"Well then I guess its' a good thing we have an almost endless supply of the stuff!" Michaela pitched in, causing the three girls to giggle happily at their good fortune, all the while hugging closer and tenderly stroking one another's smooth bodies.

"Goddess... I fucking love our life." Macy exclaimed to the ready agreement of her mother and cousin.

Wanting to enjoy the moment as they enjoyed every moment, Macy leant up to her mother and easily captured her mother's lips, the lustful woman kissing her daughter back with extremely tender love. Michaela watched in delight over Maddie's shoulder as the fallen mother and daughter expressed their illicit love.

The two pulled away slowly before Maddie craned her neck to turn to her beloved niece. A small smile was all that was needed before Michaela allowed her aunt to suck in her lips as well, the two women kissing like the best of lovers, for that was exactly what they were.

After they pulled apart, Maddie allowed herself to relax again, and her girls snuggled ever deeper into her loving embrace, all three just happy to take a few minutes to relish in their simple, unrestricted company.

Maddie felt they should give at least a half-hour or so to just relax. After all, despite how bountiful their breasts were they could only create a finite amount, so the mother knew they'd have to wait a bit for their udders to replenish so they could go back to 'work.' Macy and Michaela knew this as well, and both were just as happy to simply lay together and enjoy the soft touch of their family, their lovers.

"I want you girls to know I love you both far more than anything else in the world. You two are everything to me." Maddie broke the silence as she hugged her daughters even tighter still, her voice dripping with mind-numbing love.

"Awwwww, mommy..." "Aunty..." Macy and Michaela 'awwwed' at the same time, rubbing their faces affectionately against the elder female.

"We both love you too..." Macy confirmed in as sweet and girly a voice as she could manage as a perfect daughter.

"Yeah, we love you and each other with all our hearts." Michaela agreed with just as much saccharine.

"Girls..." Maddie uttered, completely touched as tears just barely threatened to break from her eyes.

With sincere smiles, Macy and Michaela together bent their heads up to place a long, wet kiss on either of Maddie's cheeks, urging the mother to sigh in complete contentment. With delicately slow and subtle movements, the two younger girls slowly drew their lips across the mother's face until all three of their lips met in a soft, devoted kiss.

As the three tenderly tasted each other's lips their minds filled with an uncontrollable love for each other, the same love they'd felt ever since Lactoril had first sent them down this crazy, sinful, and so very pleasurable path. Once they'd let the kiss linger enough, Michaela and Macy backed off, returning to their places nestled close to Maddie's inviting body. The mature female sighed in utter bliss.

"You girls... I truly can't say enough how thankful I am for this. It's nice enough that we get to enjoy each other's milk, but we're making a life for ourselves with it as well. I couldn't have done it without you both." Maddie continued to speak with complete sincerity, drawing more happy coos for their praise from Macy and Michaela. Maddie merely smiled down sweetly at her girls, in the way that only a truly loving, devoted, and sinfully horny mother could.

As they fell back into quiet relaxation their fantasies filled with thoughts of their future ecstasies, of creating and enjoying an endless spring of milk and love with the women they so deeply cherished. The three insatiable women held onto each other all the more tightly, all the more lovingly. They basked in the knowledge that their perfect lives would never end, their milk would never run dry, and their ecstasy would never be quenched or left wanting. So together, the daughter Macy, her mother Maddie, and cousin Michaela would continue to love each other in their paradise they'd created, enjoying each other's bodies, milk, and love forever.

HighLumin
HighLumin
576 Followers