Maddy's Midlife Crisis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I heard Tess' voice say, "Look at that. It's a beautiful thing when two people are truly making love. So many people treat sex like it's this cheap thing, this egocentric desire where the partner doesn't matter. But making love, that's a whole different animal. Two people so in tune with one another, their bodies truly joined as one; it's all too rare in this world."

I heard agreement with Tess' sentiment from everyone else.

"Peter, how come you are never so turned on by me like that where you cannot wait, you must just have me, all else be damned?" Monica complained.

"Do you want me to take you right now?" Peter replied.

"Oh, forget it. You just don't understand," Monica retorted. "Besides, I am busy admiring them now. Wishing maybe we could be more like that."

"Is it wrong for us to watch? Should we give them some privacy?" Shane wondered aloud.

"Maddy told us earlier how much she likes exposing herself. I think she gets off on this," his wife, Marta, replied.

"Ah, so perhaps this is our entertainment for the evening." Alex chimed in.

"Look at how her breasts rise and fall, lightly bouncing. Alex, do I look like that when we make love?" Tess asked to her husband.

"Rick looks like he is somewhat embarrassed still," Monica observed.

"Rick, just relax and enjoy your beautiful Maddy," Alex called out.

Alex's words seemed to resonate with Rick. He looked up into me, and his eyes clearly shone with desire. His hands reached up and strongly took a hold of me.

"Maddy is so turned on. She is lost in the moment, closing her eyes because she is enjoying how her husband feels inside her," Marta said.

My hands were running over Rick's strong chest. I was overcome with desire and leaned forward to plant another kiss on my husband.

"Oh God, Maddy," Rick called out.

Rick's cock throbbed inside me, and I opened my eyes and smiled as I held his gaze. My titties steadily rose above and then back under the water as I slowly moved up and down on my husband. I placed my hands on the side of the hot tub behind Rick's head to support myself as I leaned forward into his body yet again. I was quickly succumbing to the pleasure.

"Look at how she moans. She can no longer control herself," Tess said admiringly.

"God that is so fucking sexy," someone else noted.

"I think she is close to a climax," another voice added.

"I've never actually watched another woman orgasm before. Shane, is that what I look like?" Marta asked.

If Shane replied, it was lost on me in the midst of my growing arousal as I continued to grind myself on my husband.

"She is moving so slow and sensual," said one voice, breaking through the background noise.

"They are moving as one," Tess' voice said.

I was panting, moans seeping out from my lips as I exhaled. My orgasm was fast approaching, and my moans bordered on cries of pleasure as the intensity increased.

"How much longer can they last?" someone in the peanut gallery wondered aloud.

"Oh God!" I called out, no longer able to control myself. "Rick, you're making me cum!"

As I opened my eyes one last time, Rick's own gaze was laser focused on me, and he smiled as he watched me crescendo into a climax. He leaned forward again to take my tit into his mouth one more time, and I squealed in delight as I felt Rick release inside of me. The hot tub jets bubbled all around as my body collapsed into my husband, and we both fell back against the side of the hot tub in an exhausted state of satisfaction.

As I came down from my orgasm, I regained my senses and became acutely aware again of the small audience seated around the fire pit just a few feet away. I was still breathing heavily as I took a look around at their faces.

"Bravo!" Marta called out, as they erupted into spontaneous applause.

"Well done!" another voice agreed.

"Oh God, I don't know what came over me," I cried, half in horror at the realization of what I had just done and afraid I may be judged for it.

"It's perfectly fine, Maddy," Tess reassured me. "Actually, we should be thanking you for showing us what a passionate loving marriage looks like. All of us quite enjoyed the show."

"Not as much as you did, though," Monica pointed out with a wink to me.

"Anyway," Tess continued, "we are heading back inside. After you guys dry off, please join us. The night is still young."

I looked back at Rick after they left and we both burst into laughter.

"I can't believe we did that," I said, still somewhat in shock at my own actions.

"We? That was all you. I was just along or the ride," Rick said with an easy laugh.

"Are you complaining? You seemed to enjoy it perfectly fine."

Rick smiled and replied, "It was perfect."

*****

The End.