Maddy's Wedding and Honeymoon Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thadsgood
Thadsgood
647 Followers

He got bolder, he pulled my one tit out completely. The two J's just sat with their eyes wide as Diego found my nipple with his thick fingers and twisted it, wonderfully hard. I groaned, he heard it.

"You like that, you like it hard like that don't you?"

"Yesss," I moaned, which only encouraged him to pull my top off completely so he could work both nipples. He turned me to face him, he pulled me to him by my nipples, I winced. couldn't see the other faces but I knew they were watching intently. I'm sure he saw the pain and surrender in my eyes, he's right about women, at least women like me. "You like being treated like this," he taunted.

"Yes, sir," I said through gritted teeth as he ground my nipples hard between his fingers.

"I knew that already. That's why you are here and that' s why you are going to do everything I say, right?"

"Depends on what it is," I said, only to feel him pinch harder.

"Owww," I groaned. "I don't know, probably. I don't want to be raped or killed or anything."

Diego looked to John. "Nobody is being raped or killed on this boat tonight are they?"

John had a lewd grin, "nope."

Diego leaned in and said again, "listen, I know what type of woman you are but I promised only I'd touch you tonight." He pulled his face back and asked again, "you are going to do everything I say...because you want to, isn't that right?"

This time his fingers felt like a vice, the pain was excrutiating but at the same time it was making my pussy turn to liquid.

"YEssssss!" I screamed. He reduced the pressure.

"Good, now that we're clear," he grinned obscenely, "Stand up."

I did so, he paraded me by John and Jorge, topless. He had me tantalizingly close to both men, when their hands reached out to touch me, Diego pulled me away. "No, no touch, that's only for me. I think it's only fair you get to see her though. Look at how she likes being seen. I think she gets off on it."

He was right, the looks on their faces were turning me on so much, baby. I could see the fire in their eyes for me.

"Lose those shorts," he barked at me. He saw me hesitate. "Do it! Take those fucking shorts off. They look like they are painted on anway. You can see the shape of your whole pussy in them anyway, get them off!"

"Yes, sir," I peeped. I stepped out of them. You know I didn' t have panties, he just grunted when he saw that I didn't like he knew already. He now had my shorts and my top in his hand. He held them over the edge of the boat, teasing me.

"Now you are going to do what I say from now on, without fucking hesitation or I'll toss these over the side. And, if you continue to annoy me, YOU'LL go over, too!"

I saw John's eyes widen when he heard that. I saw Diego shoot him a sly wink, which he thought I didn't see. It was all just a game. I decided to play. I was standing naked in front of them.

"Let them see," Diego said gruffly. "Let them see what a slutty chickie I brought with me."

I leaned into Diego's ear. "Put on some music, let me dance for them."

He couldn't get to the music fast enough. He found what he wanted, a sultry latin beat. I stood in front of them and started to move. I know you love watching me dance, baby, especially naked. They did too, but again, every time I came close to the two J's, Diego would remind them not to touch, to the point where they didn't even try anymore. I actually got bolder, almost trying to MAKE them touch me. I bumped and grinded on them. Diego was just happily leering. A party boat passed close by us. At first I tried to hide behind a table but Diego wouldn't allow it. He pulled me into the open and barked for me to continue dancing. I did, baby, for the three of them, and for a boatful of partygoers. I could hear them loudly cheering and yelling their lewd glee at my movements. The party boat had a spotlight and they shone it on me as they passed. They got to watch your eager slut dance for them. God, I was so fucking wet I'd have fucked the mast if I had to. Oops, gotta go again, brb."

I opened the third voicemail.

"Sorry, he wanted to try again, but he was so drunk that even though he was hard he fell back asleep as I was on top of him. Even though he was asleep his hardness was enough to get me off one more time, he really has a nice thick dick. I knew you' d love hearing that."

After dancing I was so wet and horny. Diego noticed. "Play with yourself," he commanded. I did so, all with the three of them watching. I sat back on the bench of the deck and had my fingers furiously working my pussy. I had my eyes closed but I could feel their leering eyes watching every moment. I almost came but Diego stopped me. I was frantic for it now, I'm sure he knew it. He patted his lap and I came and straddled him. He still had on his shorts, I could feel his hardness below me. I ground onto him, in an effort to get off. He felt me up while I did it, there wasn't a part of me he didn't touch, baby. He even got one of those fat fucking fingers in my ass. It just made me grind harder. I couldn't help it, I came, screaming like a madwoman. I could hear all of their laughter, it was derisive, no doubt, laughing at what a degraded slut I was to cum like that for them.

Diego had had enough, he just opened his zipper pulled it down and got his cock out. I slid onto it like it was the most natural, wonderful thing in the world. And, at that moment it was. I was sweating as I was bouncing on his dick. Diego just berated me the whole time.

"Yeah, that's what sluts like you want, isn't it, just some big, fat dick? You all just want some cock to continually pound you, isn't that right, puta?"

I didn' t answer, I was lost in pleasure. He grabbed me by my neck roughly, choking me.

"I asked you a question, whore. You live for cock, don't you?"

"Yes, sir!" I choked out, I felt close to blacking out.

"Say it!"

"I love cock, sir. I love big fat cocks. I could fuck and suck them all day!" I gasped before he finally released my neck, satsified with my answer.

"The talking was just getting him going, helping him get to the finish. He made me get off him in mid orgasm, I nearly screamed."

"Hush, whore, there's plenty more," he grunted as he spun me around. I was bent over at the waist, my hands were touching the floor, my tits were hanging. Finally, I could see John and Jorge, they were sitting with their cocks out, stroking furiously. He slid back into me and banged me like that, honey. In and out, that fucking beautiful cock beat my pussy UP, baby. The two J's loved every minute of it. I looked at their cocks. They were beautiful too, baby. I would've loved to get my mouth on them, but I was Diego's. He owned me, baby. He owned your new bride. He knows women like me. He's arrogant, he's a dick, but he's right and he knows how to treat women like me. Finally, he just exploded in me, grunting like a bear .

It helped get John off too, I just winked at him and licked my lips while he spurted off into the air. Jorge took a bit longer. Diego and John were sitting back in post orgasmic bliss and Jorge was whacking furiously. I looked to Diego, he just shrugged. I had an idea. First, I cupped my hand over my pussy and let Diego's mighty load drip into my hand. I licked it out of my hand like it was cat's cream. I could see Jorge was closer. I crawled over to John, whose shrinking cock was still out. His cum was all over his belly and his cock. I looked to Diego and he just nodded, as if he was in my head and knew what I was up to. Jorge watched me crawl to his friend, my round ass swaying in the moonlight, my face glistening with Diego's cum. When I reached John I stuck my tongue out and licked the tip of his soft cock delicately at first. Seeing no reaction from Diego I then licked down his shaft, pulling in cum the whole way. I cleaned his balls the same way. I could see Jorge lost in it now. Finally, I licked all the way up to his stomach where most of the cum was and I ate it, baby. It was pooled up in his belly button and I sucked it clean from him. It was kind of like what I know you'll do, whenever I bring you some. I know you'll do the same thing and clean me. That was too much for Jorge, he spurted all over himself *laughing*. Oops, gotta run again, brb."

I listened to the last voicemail. "I'm in the bathroom, the guys are up, we're on our way back, should be home soon. Just to finish up while I can, I was sitting on the floor of the boat, my face coated in wonderful cream. I looked at Diego and he bade me to come to him. I crawled to him, I crawled like any other owned slut would. I put my head in his lap, his cock was stirring, I licked it softly, trying to coax it back up, if that's what he wished.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" He said sternly.

I shrugged.

"Stupid slut," he laughed. "You haven't cleaned HIM yet," he said, waving at Jorge.

I nodded. I did my submissive slut crawl to him and cleaned him off too. It was all so yummy. Nearly three full loads of cum in me, though I know a lot of Diego's was still deep in my pussy. I almost felt guilty. Three loads in my tummy while only having to really service one. Oh well, I know there's always more where that came from. The last time Diego woke he made me wake the two J's up. They were on deck. He made me crawl to them and wake them by putting my mouth on them. He told me I couldn't play beyond that. He was quite the alpha, for sure, he just wanted them to have a taste of what only HE could have. So that was it for the sex, baby, hope it satisfies you like it did me. So Diego fucked me once and came in my pussy, I sucked him off once as well. Then I fucked him to orgasm that time he fell asleep. Yep, that's all of it. Oooh, you'll like this last part. So, I still don't have my clothes yet, right? So we're pulling towards to the dock. It's early, only around 3AM, but there's still action, boats are still coming and going, Miami is a 24 hour town. So, Diego won't give me my clothes and we're starting to get close. Other boats are passing us by, some coming some going, as we approach. I begged him for my clothes. He just smirked, "you'll like this," he said.

He made me go to the front and stand there, stark naked, like a hood ornament on a car, as we pulled into dock. I got whistles and wolf calls from everywhere. Diego made me step off the boat first, as dock guys hauled in the lines. They got their full view of me. I knew you'd like that. Be home soon baby, love you!

Thadsgood
Thadsgood
647 Followers
12