Made for Each Other

Story Info
Is it love or is it just a one-night stand?
15.8k words
4.41
14.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Riding along the snowy road, with Vijay driving the van, Rose kept looking at her google maps notifying him how much distance was left for them to travel. They could see the lights in the distance as they fast approached their destination. It was Christmas Eve and everyone had decorated their homes with lights. It was already 11 PM at night.

"Not far now!" said Rose.

Vijay just nodded as he was paying attention to the road. They were not alone. Behind them, it was their friends, Michael and Jenny making out. Michael was whom the van belonged to. He had borrowed it from his parents when he visited them during Thanksgivings. He had planned that the 4 friends would be visiting his parents' farmhouse and spend the last Christmas of college over there. All 4 of them were in their final year. Vijay was Michael's roommate since the first year. He had moved to the States from India for his college education. Jenny was Michael's girlfriend for about a year. Rose was Jenny's best friend since school. Vijay and Michael were engineering students while Jenny and Rose studied English at the university. The 4 of them would always hang out together and over time had become close friends.

"Dude, knock it off. We're reaching the farmhouse" said Vijay interrupting Michael and Jenny's make out session. He looked in the rear-view mirror as he said that.

"Let the lovebirds be, Vijay" said Rose.

"Why? It been like what? 30 mins since they started making out." Said Vijay.

"Dude... way to kill off a moment!" said Michael as he stopped kissing Jenny.

"Well, it's a bit difficult to concentrate on the road when you have to such thirsty people who are making out quite audibly." Said Vijay.

"Come on, Vijay. It's Christmas!" said Jenny.

"Yeah... let's celebrate out lord's birthday by exchanging our saliva." Said Vijay.

Jenny and Rose giggled at Vijay's comment.

Not long after that, they reached the farmhouse. Vijay parked the van in the garage. Once they got out, Vijay handed over the keys to Michael who asked the three if they could bring their baggage inside while he got the farmhouse ready.

Michael quickly opened the farmhouse and saw it was a total mess. His parents had told him that the farmhouse was getting renovated but he never knew it was this bad. There were wooden logs inside the farmhouse. The whole living room was filled with wood shavings and tools that the workers had left before going off to celebrate Christmas with their families.

"Oh God!" said Michael as he saw the state of the farmhouse. Vijay, Rose and Jenny entered the farmhouse just moments later with baggage.

"Dude... What the F?" asked Vijay.

"Michael, what the hell... what's going on over here?" asked Jenny.

"Well, my parents told me there was some renovation going on... I didn't know it was gonna be this fucked up." Said Michael.

"Where are we gonna stay?" asked Rose.

"Wait... I'll just check all the rooms." Said Michael as he went off to check the rooms. Jenny entered the small kitchen and got water for all of them. They all drank some.

Michael said, "Okay... seems like we have just one room for us. Rest all is... let's say, not in the best condition." Said Michael.

"So, we gotta share?" asked Jenny.

"4 of us on one bed?" asked Rose.

"Well... that's what it seems like..." said Michael.

Vijay expressed his disappointment with a smirk. He saw Jenny feeling upset about this.

"Dude, wipe that smirk off your face." Said Michael to Vijay.

"Let's get some dinner, first." Said Rose.

They had brought cup noodles with them. All four of them ate some warm cup noodles which felt soothing. While they were eating, the clock struck 12 AM and they all wished each other "Merry Christmas". Once they were done with that, Michael asked Jenny to throw all cups into the trash. Jenny got up, collected all cups and went away.

That's when Michael said, "Guys... Need a favor."

"What is it, Mike?" asked Rose.

"Guys, I had planned this night with Jenny, where... you know, we were gonna do a lot of... that. I didn't know the conditions here were gonna be so fucked up. So, I was thinking... how about the two of you sleep in the van tonight?" asked Michael.

"What? In the van? C'mon Dude... I'm tired now..." said Vijay, exasperated.

"Is there an extra mattress?" asked Rose.

"Rose... what are you doing?" asked Vijay.

"Yes, there is..." said Michael.

"Vijay... it's okay. Let them have fun." Said Rose.

Michael went inside a room to get a mattress.

"Rose..." said Vijay.

"Why're you worried? You afraid to spend a night with me? I'm not gonna bite you..." said Rose teasingly.

"But... it's gonna be cold." said Vijay.

"It's parked inside the garage, Vijay." said Rose.

Within minutes, they moved into the garage. They moved the back seat towards the front. The space was just enough to lay out the mattress.

"Thanks Guys, I owe you both one." said Michael before going back in.

Rose and Vijay moved inside the van and laid down.

"Crap! I forgot to ask the van's keys from Mike." said Vijay.

"Hey, let's not disturb them." said Rose.

"Yeah, I know!" said Vijay.

"Why do you need the keys?" said Rose.

"Well, in case we need to switch on the heater." said Vijay.

"Oh... it's not that cold. I guess the blanket is gonna be enough." said Rose.

They took off their jackets and got inside their blankets.

Rose was lying down on her side away from Vijay while Vijay was facing Rose's back. Just minutes after lying down, Rose heard Vijay's teeth chatter. Immediately, she turned and faced him.

"Vijay... you feeling cold?" asked Rose.

"Yeah... a bit." said Vijay while his teeth chattered.

Rose immediately got out of her own blanket and slid into his and hugged him.

"Here... Let me give you some warmth." said Rose.

She hugged him tightly and then slid a hand inside his shirt and vigorously rubbed the palm of her hand on his back.

"You feeling better?" asked Rose.

"Yeah..." said Vijay as he hugged Rose back.

"I didn't know this temperature would make you feel cold... I'm so sorry." said Rose.

"It's okay, Rose. I mean, we have winters in India but our winters are 45 degrees Fahrenheit."

Rose smiled at his remark and reduced the speed of rubbing his back and was gently rubbing it. As he felt her soft skin on his back, it caused a tingling sensation in his body and he twitched. Rose felt his body twitch.

"You okay?" asked Rose.

"Yeah... just that... your skin is really soft... so..." said Vijay.

Rose chuckled at his response. She then retracted her hands as she decided to go back to her own blanket. Vijay stopped her, "Rose... please stay here."

"What?" asked Rose.

"Please stay here... Let's sleep like this... I don't wanna lose this warmth... It feels so nice." said Vijay.

Rose slid back.

"Okay, Vijay... Here." Said Rose as she hugged him back.

Holding each other, they slept off.

Vijay woke up in the morning first. It took him a few seconds to realise where he was. He realised he was resting his head against Rose's body, just below her neck. Rose was cradling his head. Vijay did not know what happened to him, but his heart was fluttering being so close to Rose. He had never felt something like that about her ever. Perhaps, it was because she was so close to him at that moment or may be because she had slept holding him giving him her warmth, that he felt a warm feeling inside his heart for her. He gently kissed her neck.

Almost immediately, Rose started moving in her sleep and left his head that she was cradling. He moved a little away from her and just watched her sleep. She looked beautiful and peaceful while she slept. She looked cute. Her body made her look even cuter. She was 5'3'', much shorter than Vijay who towered her at 6'1''. Her flawless white skin glowed that morning. Her long, caramel blonde hair reached till her waist and made her look like an angel. Her thin lips felt kissable.

He placed one hand around her belly and held her while he never took his eyes off her. He sometimes did feel weird. He was having feelings that he never felt for her. He had never thought of her that way. She was his friend and that's where it all stopped.

A few minutes later, Vijay noticed Rose was waking up. He immediately took his hand back that was holding her. Rose's eyes opened and took some time to adjust. She yawned as she realised where she was. She turned her head to notice Vijay beside her. Their eyes met and she smiled, "Good Morning!"

"Morning, Rose." said Vijay, as he looked into those glinting beautiful hazel eyes.

"What time is it?" asked Rose.

"Around 7, I guess." said Vijay.

"C'mon... let's go inside..." suggested Rose.

"Hopefully, they must be done by now." said Rose.

Vijay chuckled at her response.

"Or may be... Let's stay here and rest." said Vijay as moved towards Rose and hugged her.

Rose giggled. Vijay, however, was testing something out. He had hugged her previously as well but that morning, hugging her felt different. He felt butterflies in his stomach when he hugged her.

"Okay... Let's go." said Rose. Vijay let go of her.

They both got up and got out of the van and walked back into the house. As Rose walked in front of him, Vijay noticed Rose's jiggling ass. It was something that he'd never noticed previously. Vijay kept wondering, "What going on? Why am I having these feelings?"

As Vijay entered, almost immediately Michael and Jenny came out of their room.

"Hey Guys!" said Jenny.

"Hey Jenny!" said Vijay.

"Sorry for troubling you last night... Feel guilty to ask you to sleep in the van." said Jenny.

"Nah... it wasn't trouble at all, Jenny. Hope you guys enjoyed last night." said Rose.

"You bet we did, Rose... So... hope you both wouldn't have a problem sleeping in the van tonight as well, right?" asked Michael.

Jenny nudged Michael to shut him up.

"I guess, yeah... I don't have a problem with it... What about you, Vijay?" asked Rose.

Vijay looked at Rose's beautiful face and smiled. He was jumping from inside which again surprised him. Why was he feeling happy and excited knowing that he'd be sleeping next to Rose tonight as well?

Anyways, both Rose and Vijay freshened up and the 4 of them had breakfast together. There was decent sunshine, so they decided to head out to the nearby lake. The water was completely frozen.

"The water seems to be frozen good. Let's do ice skating." suggested an excited Jenny.

"Yeah!" said Michael and Rose in unison. Michael went back to the farmhouse and brought 4 pairs of ice skates.

Meanwhile, Rose saw Vijay feeling distressed. Rose placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Are you okay, Vijay? You seem tensed..." asked Rose.

"Yeah... No, I'm okay... just that... I've never ice skated before." said Vijay.

"Really? Never?" asked Jenny.

"No." replied Vijay.

"Yeah, how could you? It's never a freezing winter in India... Don't worry, Vijay. You stay with me." said Rose.

"What if I get hurt?" asked Vijay.

"It's okay... It won't hurt much." said Rose.

Michael came back with the shoes and they all put them on. Michael and Jenny together entered the frozen lake and started skating together.

Rose looked at Vijay. She could clearly see that he was a little afraid to try ice skating.

"It's okay to be afraid." said Rose.

"Rose... how about you guys go and enjoy? I'll wait here. You'll waste your time in teaching me rather than enjoying yourself." said Vijay.

"No... I'd love to teach you... come on!" said Rose as she extended her hand towards him.

Vijay looked at Rose. She was smiling at him. He held her hand and together, they entered the frozen lake. As soon as he placed his skates on the frozen water, he felt like he was slipping and quite involuntarily, his other hand also moved towards Rose's hand and grabbed it.

"Rose... I'll fall down." said Vijay feeling nervous.

"You won't, Vijay. I'm here." assured Rose.

"Okay... you're holding my hand with one hand, so release the other. Spread it out." Instructed Rose and Vijay followed.

"Nice... Now, start taking little baby steps on the ice." said Rose. Vijay did as Rose told him to.

"Nice, Vijay..." encouraged Rose. Vijay smiled back at her.

A couple of minutes later, Rose said, "Good job... Now we'll skate. I'll move. You keep holding my hand, alright!"

Vijay nodded.

Rose started skating on the lake as slow as possible. Vijay was experiencing ice skating for the first time. They took several rounds of the lake. Vijay closely watched Rose's feet movement. He noticed in order to move forward, Rose was gliding her foot forward rather than pushing it back, which is what someone would do to walk.

"You enjoying it, Vijay?" asked Rose.

"Yeah..." said Vijay.

"Okay... now if you want to stop, bring the feet together and slide the foot out forward and diagonally... Like this." Rose performed the move slowly and Vijay followed and they came to a stop.

"Now let's start again..." said Rose, some moments later.

Rose and Vijay started skating together. Vijay was enjoying it. Rose was helping him learn a new skill.

"You're doing really good, Vijay... Now, leave my hand and try to do it on your own..." said Rose.

Vijay reluctantly left Rose's hand.

"Don't worry... I'll be right behind you." assured Rose.

Vijay started moving the way Rose taught him to. He felt comfortable moving. Rose encouraged him from behind. Vijay's confidence in ice skating was rising by the minute. Rose had helped him learn ice skating. Vijay manoeuvred himself well on the ice. Rose was delighted to see Vijay move the way he did. A few minutes later, while he was skating, Vijay decided to turn but the speed was too high for him to do that and he lost his balance and fell over the ice.

Rose saw that and immediately rushed towards him.

"Are you okay, Vijay? I'm so sorry... I shouldn't have left you like that." Said Rose.

Rose helped him stand up and said, "Okay... I'm not leaving you like that... Hold me from behind."

Vijay stood behind her and encircled her body with his hand placing them around her belly.

"Now, let's move." said Rose and started moving.

Being so close to her suddenly took Vijay back to today morning and how he had woken up sleeping next to Rose and how she was cradling his head. His brain was playing tricks on him or that's what he felt, he kept quizzing himself. Why was he having these feelings? Rose was so close him and he was holding her. Knowing that, he suddenly felt his cock getting hard. He was feeling aroused being so close to her.

"Holy shit! What's happening, Vijay? She's your friend." Vijay told himself but that did nothing to stop him feeling aroused.

A few minutes later, they all decided to retire to the farmhouse. Vijay totally forgot that Michael and Jenny were also there. They all came at the edge of the lake and took their ice skates off. Vijay's erection subsided but he knew he had developed feelings for Rose. He just wanted to know if it was just a phase or were these feelings for real?

They all came back to the farmhouse where Vijay helped Jenny cook food while Michael and Rose were sitting and watching TV. Pretty soon, they had lunch and moved to the bedroom where they played games likes Charades and Pictionary.

They never realised when time flew past them and it was already dark. They had dinner and pretty soon, like last night, Michael and Jenny retired to the bedroom and Vijay and Rose into the van. Vijay forgot to ask Michael for the van's keys again, albeit this time deliberately. Vijay pointed out the lack of keys to the van so they couldn't heat up the van from inside.

Like last night, to avoid cold, Rose moved into Vijay's blanket and held him. Vijay was happy that Rose was close to him. He was getting aroused too.

"Did you not ask Mike the keys on purpose, Vijay?" asked Rose.

"What? No... Why would I do that, Rose?" lied Vijay.

"Relax... I'm kidding." giggled Rose who then, extended her arms and invited him in. Vijay hugged her and Rose hugged him back and together, they slept.

The next morning, Vijay woke up and smiled to see Rose sleeping so close to him. He gently kissed her forehead. A few minutes later, Rose woke up and greeted him with a smile. They together got up and went inside the house. The rest of the day, all 4 of them did exactly what they had on the previous day. Vijay, however, was a bit conflicted. This was supposed to be his time of relaxation. To some extent, he was relaxed being away from college but his heart was anxious. Should he tell Rose how he feels? Should he wait? Is this a phase? Millions of such questions were going past him.

As the night came by, he felt disappointed. He knew he had to ask Michael for the Van's keys otherwise Rose could get suspicious. He did the same and after they were done dinner, Rose and Vijay went towards the van as Michael and Jenny retired to the room. Vijay switched on the van and started the heater to let it heat up a bit as they both chatted up. A couple of minutes later, they went inside the van and got under their sheets. Rose wished him "Good Night" and so did Vijay. Rose went to sleep pretty quickly while Vijay was still awake.

He looked towards her and his heart started beating fast. She looked beautiful as she slept. He missed being close to her. He missed hugging her and sleeping while holding her. Should he move towards her? Should he reduce the gap between them to zero? However, he refrained from doing anything else. He turned away from her and went to sleep a few minutes later.

Days passed by and Vijay noticed that his feelings for Rose refused to die down. In fact, they only grew stronger in these days. They never slept holding each other. Vijay had toyed around with the idea of telling her how he feels so many times in these days but never acted upon them. They were sort of troubling him. He wanted to just do away with them.

It was New Year's Eve and they were all waiting eagerly for the clock to strike 12'o clock. They all had enjoyed the holidays. It was a nice break. The next morning, however, they had to leave to reach college on time to begin their studies again. Being their final semester in college, they knew they might never get such a time to spend together and they wanted to make the most use of it.

As 10 seconds remained for the new year, they all started the countdown. They counted it all together and finally, sharp at 12:00 AM, they screamed, "Happy New Year". Michael and Jenny hugged each other and started making out. Vijay and Rose looked at each other. They wished each other and waited for Michael and Jenny to stop so they could wish them. That, however, never happened. Michael lifted Jenny and carried her to the bedroom.

Vijay looked at Rose, "At least, they could have wished us." said Vijay.

Rose chuckled, "C'mon... Let's go to the van."

As they went inside the van, Vijay was getting inside his blanket when Rose approached him.

"Hey, Vijay!"

"Yeah..." said Vijay as he turned towards her.

Rose hugged him and wished him, "Happy New Year!"

"Happy New Year, Rose..." said Vijay.

As Rose released him from the hug, she looked at him and smiled. He smiled back. They kept looking at each other for a few seconds, before Rose moved forward and placed her lips over his. Vijay was awestruck. Her lips were soft. They felt juicy but most of all, it was unexpected that she would be kissing his lips. The kiss lasted for just a few seconds but it felt like an hour to him.

When she broke the kiss, she looked at him but immediately moved her gaze down. Vijay lifted her chin with his finger. He looked into those deep hazel eyes before placing his lips over hers. Hers were the softest lips he'd ever kissed or maybe he felt that way. Pretty soon, the kiss turned into a make out session. They were kissing each other hungrily like there was not tomorrow.