Made for Each Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey... Can we talk?" asked Rose.

"Sure..." said Vijay letting her in. His heart was beating fast.

Vijay closed the door behind her.

He turned around and Rose was looking at him straight in his eyes.

"Okay... It was a mistake what we did last night. We shouldn't have done that. I saw Mike and Jenny having their New Year's kiss. I wanted one too. So, I kissed you in the van. But then, one thing led to another and now... here we are..." said Rose.

Vijay listened to her intently. He wanted to know where she was getting at. What would it be at the end of it.

"I don't want to lose my friendship with you because of what happened on one night. It was totally stupid. But now that we have done it, I feel really awkward even standing here. It has taken me tremendous courage to come here and speak to you about this." said Rose impatiently.

"Do you think we could make it work now?" asked Rose.

Vijay waited for a couple of seconds to answer her.

"Is that what you want?" asked Vijay.

"Yes..." said Rose.

"Well... then I can surely try..." said Vijay.

An angelic smile spread across Rose's face and she came and hugged Vijay.

"Oh Thank God! I was so worried... Thanks for listening... and understanding." Said Rose.

Rose left and Vijay sat on his bed. He was sad. In the past few days, he had developed feelings for Rose and now he had to do the difficult task of shunning them away. Nonetheless, he prepared himself for the same.

Months passed by and Vijay and Rose were back to normal. They talked like they always had. Vijay, although, felt something was different about their relationship so he pretended as if he didn't care. Pretty soon, it was graduation for them and they all graduated together.

Vijay moved to New York to work for a software company while Rose moved back to her hometown of Newark, New Jersey and became an English teacher. Mike moved to LA to start his business while Jenny was in university doing a post-grad.

It had been almost a year since Vijay started working in New York. He busied himself in his work. The number of conversations that he had with his friends, sort of, waned as months went by. His work was too engaging. But one thing that his mind kept reminding him was Rose; her smile, her beauty, her laugh, her dense long caramel blonde hair, her deep hazel eyes... but most of all the feeling of holding her close to himself. He had thought that as time passed by, he'd forget about her. That was true to some extent but he could never get over the fact that he couldn't be with her.

One day, Vijay's organization sent a mail stating an opening in its Newark branch. Vijay saw the mail and Newark immediately reminded him of Rose. Vijay didn't take another moment to decide what he needed to do and immediately applied. A bit surprisingly, his application was accepted and quite happily, 3 weeks later, he moved to Newark. He put up a Facebook post informing everyone of the same. A few hours later, he got the message he was looking for. Rose had sent him a message.

"Dude... Welcome to my city... Let's catch up this Friday."

Vijay was so happy reading that message. He replied in affirmative and so began the long wait of 4 days to meet Rose. Finally, Friday came. He left for home early after coming from work. He took a bath and wore his best clothes and reached the venue, right on time. She had invited him to a bar. He tried to search for Rose in the crowded bar. He searched for some time but was unable to find her before hearing somebody call out his name. He turned around and saw Rose coming towards him. She looked ravishing as ever. Her short body looked sexy in the neon pink skater dress that she wore. Her hairstyle was not the one he was used to. Instead of keeping her hair open, she now had bangs and a ponytail, and he absolutely loved it. Her smile was the same as it always had been: lovely and charming. She opened up her arms as she approached Vijay and hugged him tight. He hugged her back. He had missed her so much. Even though it was a long hug, Vijay didn't want to leave her but ultimately did. One thing was clear to him. He still had feelings for her.

"How've you been, Vijay?" asked Rose.

"Great... my god, Rose... you look amazing!" said Vijay.

"Really?" asked Rose with a smile and Vijay nodded.

"Okay... what would you like to have?" asked Rose.

"Umm... Rose... it's a bar and I..." trailed off Vijay.

Rose suddenly remembered.

"Oh yeah... I'm sorry, I forgot you don't drink at all." said Rose.

"Don't apologize... it's okay." Said Vijay.

"Let's go to a restaurant." Said Rose.

They went to a restaurant and caught up with each other. A couple of hours later, Vijay dropped Rose to her apartment.

"Would you like to come up... for some coffee?" asked Rose.

Vijay thought for a moment before saying yes.

He followed Rose to her apartment. Throughout the walk up to her apartment, his heart was beating fast. He was happy to meet Rose again but he just wanted to hug Rose and kiss her and tell her how he feels about her.

As they entered her apartment, Vijay saw how nicely she had kept her apartment. It looked homely and welcoming. His place wasn't filthy but it was exactly how a man would keep it. Rose stretched her hands out before asking Vijay to sit as she went inside her room to keep her bag.

She came back and switched on the coffee machine. Rose came and sat next to Vijay and together they started chatting about college and their friends. They loved discussing all of that. The coffee was ready and Rose poured two cups and gave one to Vijay.

They kept talking for minutes and finally the conversation came to their days at the farmhouse. They were discussing the same as Vijay stopped to sip his coffee.

Rose looked at him and asked, "Do you ever think about that night?"

"What night?" asked Vijay.

"You know... the night... we did it... in the van" clarified Rose, hesitatingly.

Vijay heart started beating fast. How could he ever forget that night? It was the best night of his life. But then, his head was struck with dilemma. How should he answer her question? Neither of 'Yes', 'No' or 'sometimes' seemed the right answer. But he had to give an answer. He took a deep breath and exhaled and finally said, "Yes."

Vijay nodded as he answered before asking, "Do you?"

Rose nodded as well. It was followed by an awkward silence.

Vijay started, "Was I good?"

Rose smiled feeling shy.

"What?" asked Vijay.

"Nothing... you were the best I ever had... In fact, you're still the best I've ever had" replied Rose.

Vijay was elated to hear that.

"Too bad you never asked me out..." said Rose.

Vijay was dumbfounded.

"What?"

"What do you mean what? You never asked me out after that." said Rose.

"Yeah... because... remember you came to my room the next day when we reached college and you told me what a big mistake it was and that you did not want to lose our friendship?" asked Vijay.

"Oh no... that was after we reached college. I thought you felt guilty and I might lose you as a friend and so I said those words." Said Rose.

Vijay was feeling frustrated. Was it just because of a stupid misunderstanding that they couldn't be together?

"Wait... so... you wanted me to ask you out?" asked Vijay.

"Of course, I did. After the amazing sex, you think I wouldn't have? I woke up the next morning much before you did and I felt so happy that I gently kissed your lips. You were still asleep. I waited for you to wake up. When you were about to I pretended that I was asleep and waited to see how you reacted. I was waiting that you might kiss me or hug me but you never did... and then you separated from me and started wearing your clothes... I thought you felt guilty to have slept with me... Even after that, you never said anything, so my assumption got solidified in my head..." said Rose.

Vijay felt like punching something.

"Rose... I wanted to ask you out too... but I thought you felt awkward about us sleeping together... I had thought of talking to you once we reached college but then you showed up at my door and said what you did..." said Vijay.

Rose could sense frustration in his voice.

Rose held his hand and asked calmly, "Tell me... what did you think when you woke up next to me the next morning?"

Vijay looked in those beautiful hazel eyes.

"I woke up and saw you lying next to me... You looked peaceful as you slept so I did not want to disturb you... I kept thinking how I should ask you out... Would you say yes or no? But then I noticed that it was already 7 and we had to leave and I didn't want Mike or Jenny to find out about us either... So I carefully slipped out and started wearing my clothes and thought of waking you up after getting dressed but then I saw you quickly wear your clothes and get out of the van..." explained Vijay.

He then extracted his hand from her grasp and started, "It feels so unfair, Rose... I could have been with you but because of this stupid misunderstanding, we are not together..."

Vijay was looking down as Rose lifted his chin up. In the calmest of voices, she said, "so ask me out now..."

Vijay looked in her eyes before saying, "Hasn't the moment passed all those months ago?"

Hearing that, Rose held Vijay face with both her hands and kissed him. It was slow, soft kiss which lasted for several seconds.

"I guess now's the moment..." said Rose with a smile.

Vijay started thinking. He had the expression of a little confusion in his head.

"Well, what more sign do you need, dumbass?" asked Rose in a playful angry voice.

"No... I want to ask you out but I'm thinking what should I ask you out for? Like on a date or to be my girlfriend... I mean I know you well enough but..." Vijay rambled before being interrupted by Rose.

"You're killing the moment now, Vijay" said Rose.

"Okay... Will you be my girlfriend, Rose?" asked Vijay. The words came out of his mouth almost involuntarily.

Rose smiled.

"Hmm... well, it depends..." said Rose.

"On what?" asked Vijay.

He saw Rose take her hands towards her back and unzipped the zipper of her dress.

"On whether you're still as good in bed." replied Rose.

Vijay saw Rose's dress loosening around her.

"You serious, Rose?" asked Vijay.

"Well, what do you think?" asked Rose, with a naughty smile on her lips.

As she was slowly pulling one of her shoulder straps down, Vijay leapt at her and held her face and started kissing her. Rose flung her arms around his neck and started kissing him back. Vijay was holding her tightly and kissing her hungrily. Rose gently ran her hands through his hair. She broke the kiss to say, "Vijay... I'm right here... I won't go anywhere."

Vijay looked at her. She was smiling. Vijay gently hugged her and started kissing her again. This time it was slow and sweet. She went back to wrapping her hands around his neck. He took his one hand inside her dress and felt the soft skin of her back. It felt like it was just yesterday when they had had sex in the van. She still felt the same. Her back was as soft as it was the last-time he had touched it. All this while, they did not stop kissing each other. She pushed her tongue inside his mouth which pleasantly surprised him as they started French-kissing.

They kissed for the next several minutes never stopping. Vijay held both her shoulder strips with his fingers and slowly slid them down. That move made her dress to fall off her body completely. Lo and behold, there was Rose bare-breasted and bare-bellied. She still had her white panties on. Vijay broke the kiss and took a couple of steps back to look at Rose. He was taken aback despite the fact that he had seen her naked before. He kept looking at her. He looked her straight in the eyes and then, slowly, his gaze moved down. He saw her lovely lips which he had just kissed. He saw her perfect neck. His gaze moved further down and he looked at her ping-pong breasts and the pink nipples on them proudly jutting out for him. This made Rose blush and she covered her breasts with her hands. He looked further below at her belly and the cute little navel she had. Further moving down, he saw her white panties and could notice a damp patch at the place where her vagina was. His gaze moved further below to look at her shapely legs before moving his gaze up to look her straight in the eye. Their eyes met but she quickly looked away feeling tremendously shy.

He moved towards her and placed his hands on her shoulders and kissed her again. As he kissed her, his hands moved below and held the wrists of her hands that covered her breasts. He slowly moved her wrists away and revealed her breasts and held them with his hands. Rose gasped as he gently squeezed them. He broke the kiss and kissed her chin and moved below to kiss her neck. He bent a little and reached her breasts. He took one of her nipples in his mouth and sucked it for several long seconds. He gently bit her nipples as well before moving to her other breast and giving its nipple the exact same treatment.

All this while, Rose was unbuttoning Vijay's shirt. Vijay realised it too and he stood up and Rose took off his shirt and started kissing his manly chest. His chest still felt the same. She wrapped her hands around him and kept kissing his chest before taking his dark nipples in his mouth and sucking them. God, she had missed him. Vijay had his fingers gently rubbing her vagina over her panties. Before long, she was dripping wet. Rose, while kissing and sucking his nipples, unbuckled his belt and opened his trousers and pulled them down along with his underwear to reveal the good old six-inched, Indian, uncircumcised, majestic, thick as fuck, dark-brown cock as she sat down. She wrapped her delicate hands around his cock and pumped it a few times. Vijay loved seeing her beautiful white hands around his intensely dark cock. He pulled the clip away holding her pony tail and now her dense caramel blonde hair were now open.

Rose pumped his cock a few times and it started dripping pre-cum. She gently licked his pee-hole to taste his pre-cum. She liked it before wrapping her lips completely around his meat and started sucking it. Vijay loved what Rose was doing. He gently placed a hand on her head and caressed her hair to encourage her that he loved what she was doing. Feeling encouraged, Rose started alternating the speed of pumps. She would slowly move her head backwards and forwards before suddenly moving it really fast and slowing it down. Vijay's moans encouraged Rose to continue even further.

She had her hands on Vijay's ass which she pinched and fondled and slapped as she sucked his cock. Vijay held one of her wrists and placed her hands on his scrotum. Rose got the message and she started rubbing his scrotum and fondling his balls. She cupped his balls as she sucked his cock. Vijay loved everything Rose did to him. He placed his both his hands on her head and pushed her head towards his cock which made her engulf his cock completely and she happily did it to please her man. Vijay groaned with pleasure and Rose took it as her reward. As she fondled his balls, Vijay felt his cum boiling inside his balls. He gently took his out of her mouth and stood there to rest.

He looked down to see Rose's hair dishevelled completely. She was smiling at him. He smiled at her and took a deep breath.

"You are so good, Rose... Here's your reward." said Rose.

He got down on his knees as Rose stood up. His head was at level with her belly. He hugged her belly and kissed it. He showered kisses all over her belly before homing in on her navel. Her belly contracted and relaxed as her kissed her cute little navel. He took a finger and ran it across her the base of her belly, right above where she wore her panties. Her belly fluttered and she chuckled. He inserted his tongue inside her navel and licked it. She felt aroused as he expertly worked on her belly. All of a sudden, she felt cold. She looked down to notice that Vijay, in one smooth motion had slid her panties down and now she was completely naked.

He kissed her belly one last time and moved his lips down without losing contact to her skin. Soon enough, he reached her pubes. His hands were placed on her ass as he kissed her all the way to reach her pubes. He smacked her ass hard in between and was rewarded with the classic giggle that she always did when her ass got smacked. As he reached her pubes, he filled his mouth with her pubic hair, held them with his lips and gently pulled her pubes. The gentle pulling caused a little pain and she enjoyed the sweet pain.

He moved further below and took out her tongue and started licking her slit. He licked it all the way from her clit to her perineum before moving all the way back to her clit. This way, he licked her slit. Her pussy started lubricating itself even more. Pretty soon, it was dripping. He then, started licking her pussy to taste her fluids. She tasted a little metallic and a lot salty. This encouraged him to lick her even further. She was enjoying all of this as was evident from her moans and groans. When Vijay increased the speed of his licking, she enjoyed it even more. Her gasps gave it all away to Vijay along with her attempt of placing both her hands on Vijay's head and pushing his head, and so his tongue, further inside her vagina.

Vijay kept at licking her vagina and didn't stop. His assault continued for several minutes and before long, Rose convulsed into her first orgasm of that night. Her body vibrated and quivered as she came. She held his head tightly so that he couldn't move it away. Neither he wanted to. As she came down from her orgasmic high, her grip on his head relaxed and now she was more like hugging his head rather than holding it tightly. She caressed his hair and ran her fingers through his jet black beautiful Indian hair.

Vijay got up but did not leave Rose. As he got up, he lifted her off her feet and held her by her ass. Rose giggled as Vijay lifted her off. She quickly wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around her and the two naked 20-somethings moved into Rose's bedroom. Vijay placed her on her bed and got on top of her. He kissed her while his throbbing cock kissed her vagina. As they broke the kiss, Rose smiled at Vijay and told him, "Put it in me."

Happily, Vijay pushed it in. His fat cock head separated her vaginal lips and entered her body. She gasped as she felt him enter her. She held Vijay by his shoulders. They kissed as Vijay pushed his cock all the way in and buried it to the hilt. Once he pushed all the way in, they stopped kissing. They smiled as they looked into each other's eyes and Vijay placed his head right over breasts and rested over her. She caressed his hair as they rested together.

A few minutes later, Vijay kissed Rose and gently held her shoulders. He got ready and Rose nodded to give him consent to start it. He started pumping his cock in and out of her slowly, completely enjoying her vagina. Rose started moaning slowly as her vagina started dripping. Vijay gradually increased the speed with which he was pumping her. Rose was running her hands around Vijay's back. She loved the way it felt. She dug her fingers in his back as she got more and more excited. Vijay placed his lips over hers as they started making out. He pushed his tongue inside her mouth and together, they exchanged copious amounts of saliva while Vijay fucked Rose. He moved down and started kissing her neck. Her vaginal fluids were now running down his scrotum. Her moans became louder and more pronounced which encouraged him to fuck her harder.

They fucked hard for the next several minutes before lifting her up and taking his cock out. He bent her over and got behind her and pushed his cock inside her. He was fucking her doggy style. He grabbed the sides of her waist and started fucking her in the earnest. Rose's moans became the loudest. Her vagina never stopped dripping. Vijay was grunting loudly. He brought his one hand between her legs and started rubbing her clit while fucking her hard. That was it for Rose. She roared loudly as she came once again and her body quivered with orgasmic pleasure. Rose's vagina gripped Vijay's cock hard as she came. Vijay was unable to control it anymore and his balls exploded inside Rose's vagina. Spurt after spurt of his potent sperm fired out of his cock into her vagina.