Made for Each Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they came back from their orgasm, they were exhausted. Rose fell forward and Vijay fell on top of her. He gently kissed the nape of her neck as he rested over her. Rose was smiling. She loved the fact that he was kissing her body after having sex with her. Pretty soon, he slid off her and rested on her side.

"Babe..." said Vijay.

Rose realised that it was the first time he called her anything other than 'Rose' and she loved it. She loved it that he called her 'Babe'.

"Uh Huh..." said Rose, panting.

"I came... inside you... I hope it's okay." said Vijay.

Rose opened her eyes and looked straight in his. She smiled and shifted a bit towards him and gave a peck on his lips.

"It's absolutely fine... I'm not ovulating today." said Rose.

Vijay turned on his side, looking towards Rose and Rose followed. She turned as well, looking in his eyes. Vijay opened his arms and Rose slid in. She hugged him lovingly and he hugged her back. Together, they rested not long before they both drifted off to sleep hugging each other. They had missed each other so much...

The next morning, Vijay woke up from one of the best sleeps he'd ever had. It was satisfying. He took a few seconds as his eyes adjusted to the light that he was in Rose's apartment and last night, they had made love. He got up but had the urge to pee. He quickly went into the adjoining bathroom and relieved himself, which was followed by him cleaning his hands and washing his face to wake up. He wanted to brush his teeth. But he didn't have his toothbrush there so he decided to use the mouthwash and rinsed his mouth with it. Vijay was all naked. His clothes were in the living room where he'd taken them off, or Rose had taken them off for him, last night.

He got out of the room and saw Rose in kitchen gathering some ingredients, wearing his shirt that she had taken off him last night. He came and hugged her from behind.

"Hey you..." said Rose.

"Hey babe..." said Vijay.

"Did you sleep well last night?" asked Rose.

"Oh yes." said Vijay.

Rose smiled and said, "Of course you did... do you know when I woke up, you were snoring?"

"Really? I was snoring? Did it disturb you?"

"Yeah you were... very light snoring... but no, it didn't disturb me... it felt... kinda cute." Said Rose as she turned her head slightly to the left and pecked his lips with her own.

"Babe... do you have an extra toothbrush... I used the mouthwash but I still wanna brush." asked Vijay quite sheepishly.

"Honey... I kept a new one for you in the bathroom... it's the blue one, the red one is mine." clarified Rose.

He hurriedly went inside the room and brushed his teeth but he kept thinking of the fact that Rose called him 'Honey'. It felt good.

Once he was done, he went back to the kitchen. He was still naked. As she came into view, he saw she was on her toes, trying to grab something from the top shelf. That raised the shirt, his shirt, that she was wearing to reveal her shapely ass. He noticed she was completely naked underneath the shirt.

That alone was enough to excite him and within seconds, his cock was standing up straight. He approached her and hugged her back. Rose smiled as she mixed the batter in the bowl. Vijay started kissing her neck.

"Honey... I'm making pancakes for us..." said Rose.

Vijay didn't stop kissing her neck. Rose loved the soft kisses he was planting on her neck. He opened up a couple of buttons of the shirt and moved his hands inside her shirt and felt her soft feminine skin. He gently held her boobs with his hands and squeezed them. As the kisses got wetter, she suddenly realised his erect cock was lovingly kissing her vagina. The pre-cum leaking it was smearing all over her labia. She turned her head around and kissed him full on his lips. That's when she noticed he was naked.

"Push it all the way in, honey..." said Rose.

Vijay did not wait another second. He bent her a little and held his cock with one hand and then he moved his pelvis forward and his cock was all the way inside her in a smooth swift motion. Rose moaned and a slight "Haah!" sound came out of her mouth. He swiftly removed the shirt she was wearing and placed it on a nearby chair. Now she was completely naked.

Vijay held her shoulders and started a slow and continuous motion of moving his hips backward and forward. The sweet moans of Rose conveyed to him that she enjoyed being fucked. The moans and groans in between encouraged him to increase his speed which in turn made her moans more pronounced and louder. Rose's hands were still moving to mix the batter albeit carelessly. She was lost in the pleasure that Vijay's cock provided her. Vijay moved his hands forward and held the bowl and took it away from her and placed it on the side. He never stopped pumping her.

Rose, now, kept her hands on the kitchen counter and savoured the sexual pleasure. Vijay held her boobs and squeezed them hard. His speed of pumping reached its maximum. He would sometimes pull and pinch her erect pink nipples. Rose realised that even though this was just the third time they were having sex, his cock knew her vagina so well. It moved at the pace that she liked. It would rub her insides in places she liked. They both got sweaty as hell. She stopped making any sounds as she could not find the strength in her. All her energy was concentrated on enjoying the sex. Her sexual pleasure got heightened to maximum and just seconds later, she let out a deep moan that felt like it came from inside her belly.

"Auuugghhhhh!" let out Rose.

Vijay knew she was orgasming. Her pussy gripped his cock like a vice for the next several seconds. Vijay did not stop pumping her although it was difficult. As her orgasm subsided, Rose nonchalantly bent over and rested on the kitchen counter. Vijay started fucking hard and fast. He noticed her pussy juices running down her thighs as he gave it to her.

Just a few pumps later, Vijay bust his nuts inside Rose and delivered all his semen inside Rose. He orgasmed as he came inside her enjoying the feeling to the fullest. He fell forwards over her and placed his head on her sexy sweaty back. He gently kissed her back several times around different places and tasted her sweat. Rose smiled as Vijay kissed her back. His cock shrivelled back to its original size and came out of her vagina on its own.

Minutes later, they both got up and Rose suggested, "Let's take a bath together."

They moved into the bathroom and had a nice long shower. Even there, they couldn't stop themselves from kissing each other. Once the shower ended and they wiped themselves, they both covered themselves in a towel. Rose wore some fresh clothes. Vijay didn't have any. So, he wore the same clothes, he had taken off last night. Since he had worn them last night, before leaving his house, they were still fine.

Vijay helped Rose in making breakfast, something that Rose liked and appreciated. They, then, had breakfast. Once they were done, Rose took the dishes to keep them in the sink. Vijay again hugged her from behind, placing his chin on her shoulder and asked her, "Rose..."

"Yeah..." replied Rose.

"You never answered my question." said Vijay.

"Which one?" asked Rose.

"You know... the one I asked you before you said that it depends if I am still as good in bed?" asked Vijay.

Rose blushed.

"Also... Am I still as good in bed?" asked Vijay.

"You're still the best I've ever had...or I'll ever have." replied Rose.

Vijay loved her response. He started nuzzling into her neck.

"So...what is your response... to my earlier question?" asked Vijay.

"Well... before that, answer me this... You said you were dilemma whether to ask me out on a date or to be your girlfriend coz you already know a lot about me..." said Rose.

"Yeah..." said Vijay.

"Well... I wanna know... what exactly do you know about me, Vijay?" asked Rose.

Vijay started.

"Well... I know that you are from here, Newark... You are slightly religious... You are a wonderful teacher, as you taught me ice skating... which makes you really patient... You don't like spicy food as much... You love listening to Queen..."

Vijay wasn't even thinking about it. This was coming right out of his head coz of years of knowing her.

"Wow... those are really accurate, Vijay" said Rose.

"Oh yeah... you always giggle when I smack your ass..." said Vijay, who then smacked Rose's ass which was followed by a giggle from Rose.

"And... your belly always flutters when I kiss your navel" said Vijay.

"Wow... that's something I never knew. I'm impressed." said Rose smiling.

"Well, let's see what you know about me." asked Vijay. Rose turned around.

"Oh... well... you are from India... you are a wonderful listener and a really good student... a quick learner... You love your spices... You are a coward coz that's why you didn't ask me out last year on New Year's..." said Rose. The last comment made Vijay chuckle.

"... But you are the greatest in bed, Vijay."

She came closer to him and flung her arms around his neck.

"Keeping all of that in mind... Yes, Vijay... I'd love to be your girlfriend..." said Rose, slightly blushing.

Vijay had never been happier. They kissed and entered into a relationship.

They both moved into the bedroom again and it was followed by a lot of sex, which they both craved for.

In subsequent weeks, their relationship blossomed well. They got to know even more details about each other. They both realised that the fact they were friends earlier had helped them in knowing each other and understanding what they liked and disliked. They would spend the weekend in Rose's house. Vijay would help Rose out in her school's work in things like filing the performance of her students based on their submitted assignments. Vijay's workplace was closer to Rose's apartment than his own. If it got too late at work during a weekday, he would crash at Rose's place where Rose would cook a nice dinner for him and they would have dinner together and if Vijay was not extremely tired, it would be followed by some good sex.

Knowing how comfortable they were with each other, in just a little more than a month after they entered into a relationship, Vijay asked Rose if they could move in together. Rose happily agreed and together, they moved Vijay's required stuff in Rose's apartment. That was the only time Rose saw Vijay's apartment.

"Wow... No wonder you wanted us to move in my apartment... This place is just..." trailed off Rose.

"trash?" suggested Vijay.

"No... not trash... boring would be it" said Rose.

And so, they started living together, helping each other out in household chores, in professional work wherever they could, in taking care of one another and of course, having a lot and a lot of sex. All of this brought them even closer, if it was possible.

More than six months had passed, since they moved in together. Vijay got promoted but it involved a little travelling as well, sometimes on weekends too. On a Friday morning, Vijay kissed Rose before he left for New York for a couple of days.

"I'd be back by tomorrow night..." said Vijay.

"Be safe" wished Rose.

She left to teach at her school on Friday. Although, she noticed she wasn't feeling well. She felt tired and so, she left school early and came back to her home. She laid down on bed as she felt tired and sleepy. She woke up in the evening and decided to order some soup. She had her soup and felt a little better but decided to not work at all and rest for the day. She slept off hoping the next day she'd feel better.

The next day, Rose woke up but felt worse. She would have taken a few steps after getting up, when her stomach retched. She ran towards the bathroom and started throwing up in the toilet. Something was not right with her. She must go to the doctor, she thought. But then, all of a sudden, she got reminded of something that set fear inside her. She got goosebumps.

She realised that it was several days past the date when she should have menstruated. She hadn't. She felt fatigued yesterday and just after waking up, she had vomited. Did it mean what she thought it meant? Was she pregnant with a child? With Vijay's child?

They would never use a condom coz neither of them liked it. Vijay would either pull out or she'd have the morning-after pill. Did she miss having the pill some day? Was it not effective? She decided to test it. She went to the local pharmacist and bought a pregnancy testing kit. She came back and tested it out. A few minutes later, she had the results. She was pregnant.

Rose throat went dry. It took minutes for her to accept that she was pregnant. She wanted to have a child but never thought of an unplanned pregnancy. She thought about Vijay. Would he accept it? Would he be happy? or would he force her to abort? or put it up for adoption? Would it be an end of their relationship?

Tears ran down her eyes. She was scared. She needed Vijay. She called him up.

"Honey?"

"Babe... how's it going?"

"When will you come back, Honey?" asked Rose.

"I'll be there by tonight. Don't wait up for me, alright. You go to sleep." said Vijay.

"Okay..." said Rose.

"Babe... is everything okay back there?" asked Vijay.

"Yeah..." said Rose.

"Don't worry... I'll be there by tonight." said Vijay.

They hanged up. Rose laid down on bed and curled up into a ball. She could only think of one thing. How would Vijay react to the news? Rose had very little food that day.

She slept off that night with these feelings. The next morning, she woke up and noticed that Vijay was sleeping next to her with his arm wrapped around her, holding her close to himself. She turned around and hugged him and wept.

She noticed Vijay wake up and so she left him and went to the bathroom to wash and brush her teeth. She didn't know how to tell him the news. She came out of the bathroom and was wished by Vijay, "Morning, babe!"

"Hey..." said Rose. She did not even look at him as she came out of the bedroom and sat on the chair in the living room. Vijay entered the bathroom and washed his face and brushed his teeth. Rose was weeping and sobbing. Her sobs were loud enough to reach Vijay who immediately moved towards the living room. He sat in front of her.

"Babe... are you okay? Why're you crying? What is it?" asked Vijay.

Rose looked up. Her face was all wet with tears. Vijay wiped her tears away.

"What is it?"

Rose gathered herself. She gulped and looked away from him and finally said, "I'm pregnant."

"What?" said Vijay.

Rose turned to look at him. She noticed Vijay was taking it in. A minute passed before he finally said, "You're pregnant?"

Rose nodded slowly.

"I'm gonna be a dad?" asked Vijay.

Rose was surprised. Vijay showed absolutely no qualms to the fact that Rose was pregnant. With just one question, he dismantled all her doubts.

"Babe... am I gonna be a dad?" asked Vijay.

Rose smiled with tears in her eyes and nodded.

Vijay hugged her belly and kissed it before rising up and hugging Rose. Rose found Vijay's hug to be so comforting. She had someone to talk to. They hugged for several seconds before they separated.

"Is that what was troubling you yesterday, when you called me?" asked Vijay.

"Yes..." said Rose.

"Oh babe... come here." said Vijay as he hugged her again. Rose hugged him back. Vijay was gently rubbing her back. Suddenly, Rose felt as if a burden was lifted off her shoulder. She felt light.

Vijay then asked her, "Babe... before we go any further... I want to ask you... Are you ready for it? Do you want this child?"

Vijay hoped she said yes.

"I was worried whether you would accept it or not... Yes Vijay... I want this child... I was scared that it was an unplanned one but I made peace with that quickly... But I am ready for it... Would you help me?" asked Rose.

Vijay was overjoyed knowing that in a few months, he was going to have a child and added to that, the fact that it would be Rose's child too. He could not wait for it.

"How could I not, babe? It's our child... Yours and mine... Half Indian Half American... Half White Half Brown... Half Hindu Half Christian... I'm there for you, babe... I would definitely help you in every aspect of it." Said Vijay.

Rose shed tears of joy. Vijay's words made her heart melt for him. They kissed and celebrated the news. Vijay took her to a doctor who told them everything and gave them instructions to follow during pregnancy. Rose was one month into her pregnancy and together, they began their journey to parenthood.

Rose carried on teaching at school. Vijay made extra efforts to help her out in her pregnancy. He'd drive her to her school in the morning and during his lunch time, would bring her back home. He'd cook breakfast and dinner for themselves. Rose loved how he'd take care of everything for her. During this time, they informed their parents about their relationship and pregnancy. They received their contempt for getting pregnant without getting married but as time went by, they got comfortable with it.

Rose's body started showing remarkable changes. Her breasts started growing. She started getting the pregnancy glow which made her look even more beautiful, something that Vijay never knew was even possible. As weeks passed by, Rose's belly started growing. Vijay loved softly rubbing her slightly bulging belly. Rose loved how after coming home from work, he'd hug her from behind, place both his hands on her belly and rub it while kissing her neck. She loved the attention she was getting. One thing that brought them even closer was the sex. Rose noticed how horny she'd get by evening. Vijay would enjoy tending to her needs and making sure to make her reach an orgasm during this phase. Sometimes, if he woke up in the morning earlier, he'd wake Rose up just by rubbing her vagina and playing with her clit. Her food choice dramatically changed as well. The Rose who wouldn't like spicy food, one day, while in her fifth month of pregnancy, when Vijay was making chicken curry for dinner on a holiday, asked him to make it spicier. Vijay was surprised by it and noticed Rose wanted the kind of hotness in the dish that he liked.

That night, after having sex, Vijay got off her and laid down perpendicular to her body and placed his head just before the bulge of her belly started. He encircled her bulging belly and kissed it.

"What're you doing?" asked Rose intriguingly.

"Just sleeping holding my baby as a reward..." replied Vijay.

"Reward? For what?" asked Rose.

"I've been trying to get you to eat spicy food for months but to no avail and along comes my baby who makes you crave for it in just weeks..." replied Vijay.

Rose giggled. She gently placed her hand on his head and together, they slept off.

Rose also became the centre of attention in her school due to her pregnancy. One day, while he was there to pick her up from school, he saw Rose sitting on a bench with lots of little kids surrounding her, with each of them taking turns to place their little hands on her belly and rub it and feel the little baby. He noticed Rose was in tears. Later, when they got inside the car, Rose hugged him and wept. He waited for her to calm down as he caressed her beautiful hair, before taking her back to their home.

Rose started having mood swings as well. She'd be happy and laughing but all of a sudden would get angry or start weeping. Once, they decided to go to a restaurant for dinner. As she was getting ready in front of a mirror, she asked Vijay, "Don't I look ugly?"

"What? Babe, don't ever say that to me. I would always find you beautiful." replied Vijay.

"But my belly... it looks so fat... and ugly." said Rose.

He approached from behind and placed his hands on her belly.

"Babe... it doesn't make you fat... it makes you look..." Vijay paused to find the correct word for it.