Made for Each Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A while later, Rose felt Vijay's tongue knocking at her door. She contemplated for a few seconds whether she should allow entry whilst kissing him. It took her some time but she finally made her decision. She opened her mouth slightly opened and Vijay's tongue darted in. He gently held her face with both his hands as they French kissed. Rose felt his tongue dominating hers so she decided to push it with her. A similar response came from Vijay as well. For some time, their tongues battled it out in Rose's mouth. Soon enough, their tongues found a common ground and they sucked, licked and danced around with each other's tongues in Rose's mouth. They much have exchanged a copious amount of saliva with each other.

Sometime between this session, Vijay moved his one hand down from Rose's face to her breasts. He firmly held one over her shirt and gave it a gentle squeeze. Rose moaned gently in his mouth as he squeezed her breast. Each time he was rewarded with an erotic moan from Rose. He moved his other hand a little down and moved it towards her back encircled her and pushed her towards him reducing gap between them even further. He, then, got his hand underneath her shirt and felt the naked skin of her back. Her skin was so soft. It felt delicate to him. Soon, he started gently scratching her back with his nails while they French kissed and he squeezed her breast with his other hand.

Sometime later, one of them broke the kiss. It was hard to tell who did it. They looked into each other's eyes and found lust for one another. Vijay made the initiative. He left her breast and held her shirt with both hand and started lifting it up. Rose got the signal and raised her hands slowly. Seconds later, her shirt was off. She was wearing a white bra and looked sexy as fuck in her bra and pajamas. Vijay hugged her and felt her back with his hands. Rose liked this feeling and hugged him tighter. Vijay slowly adjusted his face and started kissing her neck. He didn't fixate on one spot. He explored her entire neck. He started sucking her neck's left side and soon, moved to the front, kissing her throat and moving towards her right side. All this while, her lips were curved into a beautiful smile as she enjoyed her neck being kissed by him. Suddenly, she felt her bra was loose. She realised that while kissing her neck, his hands that were roaming around her back had unclasped her bra. He broke the kiss and they looked into each other's eyes. He held her bra straps in his fingers and pulled her bra away from her body and placing her bra aside.

She let him see her breast for a split second before feeling shy and covering them with her hands. He noticed this and looked in her eyes. He gently caressed her hair with one hand and kissed her forehead. As he was doing this, he held her hands and pulled them away to expose her breasts. He moved a little away from her and saw her breasts. They were small but perfectly round. In fact, they were the dictionary definition of ping-pong breasts. But coupling it with her 5'3'' body, made her look cute and sexy at the same time. Topping it up were her pink nipples which were erect and jutting out proudly.

He got his head down and took one of her nipples in his mouth and started sucking it. Nothing turned Rose on more than her nipples being sucked. As Vijay sucked her nipples, he felt Rose trying to lift his shirt up. He got up to let her remove his shirt. Once his shirt was gone, Rose got rewarded with a well-toned, slightly muscular, brown manly chest. She quickly moved towards him and kissed her chest and showered kisses all over it. Vijay hugged Rose and lifted her body and put her in his lap. Now he could feel her breasts touching his chest and her hard nipples poking it. They got their mouths close to each other and started making out once again. This time, they also ran their hands on each other's backs as if unable to get enough of each other. Vijay noticed his cock was hard and throbbing in his pajamas and struggling to get free.

A few minutes later, he laid her down and got on top of her. He started kissing her but pretty soon, moved down to reach her neck and started kissing it. He did not spend much time there and moved further south and latched onto one of her nipples. He gently held her other breast in one of his hands and kept squeezing it a little harder than the last time and kept flicking her nipple with his thumb as he hungrily sucked on her other nipple. He would gently bite her nipple from time to time and was rewarded with an erotic "Ah!" sound from Rose. Sometimes, he would try to engulf her entire breast with his mouth. A little while later, he moved to her other nipple and gave it the same treatment as the previous one.

Rose, all this while, was highly aroused. She loved everything he was doing to her breasts. She gently cradled his head as he was latched onto her breasts giving him the signal to carry on what he was doing. He kept playing, biting and sucking on her breasts for several minutes. He engulfed her breast one final time and let go off it, which made a plop sound. They looked at each other and smiled. He moved up and gave her a peck on her lips before kissing her chest. He saw how red her breasts were, thanks to all the sucking and biting he did. Her flawless white skin accentuated the redness of her breasts. He showered kisses as he moved down and reached her belly.

Rose's belly was cute, just like her. It was not skinny neither chubby. It had the correct amount of fat to make it look sexy and appealing. He noticed she had a cute, round, innie navel. Vijay kissed her belly several times, letting her know how much he loved her belly and how much he found it appealing. He, then, homed in on her navel and started kissing it. He kissed it many times before getting his tongue out and licking her navel. Rose loved what he was doing. She did not know that getting her navel kissed or licked could feel so erotic. She sometimes chuckled, sometimes giggled letting him know she liked it. Vijay felt Rose's belly flutter. He didn't leave her navel until he had enough of it.

Once he was done, he moved down and kept kissing her body until he reached the elastic band of her pajamas. He got his fingers inside the elastic band and then looked at her seeking her permission. She gently nodded and gave him the required permission. He pulled her pajamas down leaving her light pink panties on, to reveal her shapely, sexy legs. He was fascinated with how meaty her thighs were, perfect in proportion to the size of her short body.

Vijay got his mouth near her thigh and kissed it. He started kissing her thigh all the way down taking ample time till he reached her feet. He kissed her feet and kept kissing them till he reached her toes. He let her toes be for the time being and kissed the base of her feet. He kept going down till he reached her ankle. Vijay, then, lifted her leg up and kept kissing her leg all the way up to the backside of her knee. Reaching there, he changed his direction and kissed her all the way down and then up to her toes. That's when he took her big toe in his mouth and started sucking on it. Rose loved getting her toes sucked. Vijay sucked Rose's toes for the next several minutes which kept arousing her even further. He then, started kissing her legs up till he reached her thigh. He decided to move towards her other leg.

As he was moving towards her other leg, Vijay noticed a damp spot on her panties. He got his nose close to her panty and sniffed it. She smelled out of this world. It was heavenly. He moved to her other leg and hurriedly kissed it. He was more interested in kitty than her thighs now he had smelled it. He hurriedly kissed her leg and sucked her toes. Something that Rose noticed too. He hurriedly moved between her legs and smelled her vagina again. It was intoxicating. He got his tongue out and licked her damp spot.

"Ummmm!" came out of Rose.

"Sorry Rose... but you smell so good down here" said Vijay. He realised these were the first words either of them had spoken since wishing each other 'Happy New Year'.

Rose smiled and said, "So take them off..."

Vijay smiled with excitement. He slid her panties down to reveal the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. He smelled her panties and kept it aside. He lied down between her legs. Rose lifted her knees up to form triangle shape with her legs. He brought his nose close to her vagina and smelled her once again. This time, since there were no panties, the true smell hit her nose and it just blew his mind.

"Wow, Rose... You smell like a Goddess down here!" complimented Vijay.

Rose smiled quietly. She got her hands down and placed it on his head and gently pushed it towards her vagina. Vijay got the hint and kissed her vagina. He then kissed it some more. Each time he would lick his lips to taste her juices and making his lips wetter than before to let the kiss be wetter as well. He slowly increased the frequency of kisses before letting his tongue out and licking her slit.

The sudden change from kisses to licking made Rose twitch and let out a gasp. Vijay liked the way she reacted so he started licking her more. Pretty soon, he was devouring her pussy while she just sat back and enjoyed the cunnilingus.

Noticing that he had not paid attention to it until then, Vijay took his finger and placed it on her clit and started rubbing her clit. Rose immediately jumped and got up. Her breath was laboured and she was carefully watching what Vijay was doing to her vagina.

"It''s okay, Rose... sit back and enjoy!" said Vijay.

Rose lied down again and let him have his way with her vagina. Very soon, he increased his speed of licking her vagina and flicking her bean to the maximum. Rose grabbed his hair and pulled him further, if possible, into her vagina.

"Don't.... Stop" cried Rose between her moans and groans.

Rose's moans encouraged Vijay to lick her as fast, as hard and as roughly as possible. She felt it too and she knew pretty soon she'd be over. She trapped his head between her thighs and grabbed the sheet beneath her really hard right before she convulsed into the biggest orgasm of her life.

She let out an "Ohhhhhh!" which came from somewhere deep within her as she orgasmed. All this while, she didn't let go off Vijay's head. "Keep... licking... me!" she said. She knew how hard it was for her to talk while she was orgasming. Vijay didn't stop licking her till she relaxed her thighs and released his head.

He raised his head to see Rose. She had an expression of satisfaction on her face which was evident from the faint smile on her face. Rose let go off her body completely and relaxed. It took her a few seconds to notice that Vijay had gotten on top of her and started kissing her fervently. Rose, a few seconds later, started kissing him back. Pretty soon, they were making out with each other. They made out for a good 10 minutes, before Vijay noticed Rose pushing back at his shoulders. Vijay turned around and lied on the mattress and like a hungry tigress, Rose straddled him and started kissing him.

Vijay let Rose kiss him to her heart's content. While she kissed him, Vijay got his hands up and placed them on her ass cheeks. Before she could realise it, Vijay started squeezing her buttocks. He was rotating her ass cheeks in his hands and squeezing them hard. Rose was enjoying the onslaught on her butt, as she slid down from his lips to his neck and then kissing his muscular brown chest. Vijay, seeing the appropriate opportunity raised his hands and brought them down with complete force, thus, smacking her ass hard. Rose just twitched and chuckled.

He loved her reaction and smacked it again. Rose reacted the same way. He enjoyed it. He would rub her butt and then, all of a sudden, would smack it hard. Rose never failed to twitch and chuckle. Quite soon, Rose slid down and slid Vijay's pajamas down to reveal a nice, dark, meaty, thick six inches long cock along with his balls packed inside his intensely dark scrotum. She wrapped her hands around it and started masturbating him. Vijay closed his eyes and started moaning. Feeling grateful that he was enjoying it, Rose increased the speed of her pumping.

Vijay showed no signs of cumming. He let Rose masturbate him. Rose used her other hand to gently rub his scrotum and cup his balls. Vijay just moaned. Rose, now felt a little competitive. What could she do to make him cum. She got down and started licking his balls and gently sucking them. That made Vijay twitch and Rose felt proud. She kept on that for the next few minutes before Vijay asked her, "Suck my cock, Rose... Please!"

If he hadn't said 'Please' at the end, Rose might not have done it but she left his balls and took his cock in her mouth and started giving him head. She bobbed her head up and down his cock. Vijay enjoyed seeing his brown cock being pleasured by the beautiful white girl's mouth. She kept sucking his cock in the hope that he'd cum. But Vijay showed no sign of cumming. Rose tried to adjust herself and while doing so, accidently brushed his pee-hole with her tongue. Vijay jerked when that happened. Rose noticed it too. She licked it again and Vijay flinched again. Rose kept licking him and within seconds, Vijay asked, "Rose... slow down... not there, please!"

Rose let go off his cock entirely and smiled at him while she masturbated him.

"Can I put it inside you? Please?" requested Vijay.

Rose smiled, then gently licked his pee-hole one more time before letting his cock go and lying down next to him. Vijay got on top of her and kissed her. He adjusted his cock in front of her vagina and pushed it in. Rose let out a loud gasp. Her eyes went wide. Vijay pushed it in more. Rose's gasp was equally loud. Vijay now pushed again slowly but did not stop until he had buried all his six inches inside her. Rose felt heavenly and full. She let out a loud moan and hugged Vijay tight. Vijay gave her ample time to adjust to his cock. All this while he was kissing her and gently scratching her scalp with his fingers.

Once he was confident that she was okay, he started pumping her. He started slow, gently pushing it in and pulling it out. He kept kissing her while his pelvis did its work down below. Rose's hands were running around his back. She was rubbing his manly back and scratching it gently with her nails. She was kissing his shoulders as she was getting fucked. Rose's body quivered with each of his pump. She got her hands down and placed it on his ass cheeks. She felt his ass cheeks in her hands and found how juicy they felt. She raised her head a little to confirm how shapely his ass cheeks were. She dug her finger nails in his ass and Vijay groaned in erotic pain. Even then, he didn't stop pumping her. Rose noticed that his pumps were slow and passionate. He was not fucking her. He was making love to her. Rose appreciated that but she wanted more. She got her mouth near his ear and sucked his earlobe a bit before whispering in his ear.

"Fuck me, Vijay... Fuck me hard!" requested Rose.

Vijay wanted to continue making love to her but then obliged Rose. He stopped for a bit and got ready for a showdown. He started fucking her hard and fast. Rose realised she was getting what she wanted and enjoyed it.

"Yes Vijay... That's it... That's it... Just like that!" encouraged Rose.

Vijay started fucking her faster. They both realised that the van was shaking hard. Anyone outside the van would have known what was going inside it.

"Keep fucking me like that..." said Rose in between her moans.

Rose wrapped her legs around Vijay's pelvis and dug her nails in his back. Rose noticed a distinct slapping sound. She realised it was Vijay's scrotum hitting her ass hard. They both were holding on to each other. Vijay loved the squelching sound that her vagina was making when he pumped it. He felt her juices running down his scrotum. He was enjoying every moment of this. That's when he suddenly felt Rose's vagina tightening around his cock. Before he could understand what was happening, Rose announced, "I'm cumming.... I'm cumming, Vijay... I'm CUMMINNNNGGGG"

Rose convulsed into another orgasm and roared. Vijay found it hard to fuck her hard with her vagina gripping his cock so he slowed down a bit. Rose took her time to get down from her orgasmic high. Rose let her body loose. Vijay started fucking her hard really quick. Within 2 minutes, he knew he was about to cum. He raised his head and told Rose, "I'm about to cum, Rose..."

Rose looked at him. She smiled and held his head and got his head down to kiss his lips.

"Cum inside me. It's my safe day. You can cum inside me." Said Rose.

Vijay didn't need to hear another word. Roaring loud, he hugged Rose tight and started cumming inside her. Rose cradled his head as he came.

It took him several seconds to be done with cumming. He filled her vagina completely with his sperm. Once his orgasm was done, he got off Rose and laid down next to her. Rose got her fingers down to her vagina and felt Vijay's sticky semen oozing out of it.

They both rested for the next several minutes. They were panting hard. Once they were able to catch their breath, Vijay felt Rose snuggling up to him. She gestured him to open his arms. She sought his affection. He obliged her and opened her arms. Rose hugged him and Vijay hugged her back. Just being playful, he placed his hand on her ass and then gently smacked it. Rose chuckled. Vijay smiled too. Within a minute, they both fell asleep. They both knew it would be the most satisfying sleep they'd ever have.

Vijay woke up in the morning. As he adjusted to the light, he realised where he was. Rose was sleeping right next to him. She looked beautiful. Vijay smiled. He noticed they both were naked. He remembered last night and the passionate sex they had. He felt happy. He was planning what would he do next. He wanted to ask her out. He wished to have a relationship with her. It was amazing how just a few days back, he never thought of her of anything other than a friend and here he was on 1st of January, sleeping right next to her, contemplating to have a future with her. He was lost in this thought when he noticed it was 7 AM in his watch. He was alarmed. They had to leave to go back to college. He extracted himself from Rose and started wearing his clothes. Rose, in the meantime, got up as well and started wearing her clothes.

There was absolute silence in the van as they both got ready. Vijay thought about turning around and telling her how he felt. His heart was beating fast. As Rose was wearing her shirt looking away from him, Vijay opened his mouth to speak something but he was at a loss of words. He was feeling tensed. He turned away from her. There was an awkward silence there. He wondered if Rose was into him, did she want him to ask her out or did she feel guilty having slept with him. Before he could say anything, Rose had worn her clothes. She opened the van's door and left without looking at him.

Vijay was dumbfounded. Did Rose think of it as a one-night stand? How come she didn't say a single word to him and left without saying anything? Vijay got out of the van and went inside the farmhouse. They had breakfast and all four of them got ready to leave. Vijay sat in the driving seat. He noticed Rose enter the van and sat in the back seat.

"Rose... How come you're sitting in the back seat? I want to be with Jenny... Could you be in front?" asked Michael.

"Mike... we've had fun for so many days... Let it be for now... We'll do it once we reach college." Said Jenny.

Vijay started the van and they all travelled back to the college. Neither he nor Rose made an effort to talk to each other. On reaching college, they picked up their stuff and went back to their rooms. Vijay spent the next few hours in his room dreading losing his friendship with Rose. Would she ever talk to him? Would they ever spend a moment together alone ever? Millions of such questions were whizzing past his head when suddenly there was a knock at his door. He opened his door to see Rose standing there.