Made for Each Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Makes you look so... feminine... and beautiful... If anything, it has made me fall in love with you even more, Rose." replied Vijay.

Rose turned around and looked him in his eyes. She had tears in hers. Vijay suddenly realised what he had just said. It was something that he had not thought about. He had just expressed his feeling. It, however, did not perturb him.

He just smiled and said, "I love you, Rose... I'll always love you..."

Rose started weeping as she heard the magic words. Vijay gently wiped her tears. She smiled and kissed him.

"I love you too... Thanks..."

"There's nothing to thank, babe."

They hugged each other for several minutes before heading out for dinner. As Rose's belly grew, they together discussed and mutually agreed on Rose quitting her job to focus on her pregnancy.

A few days later, just a couple of days short of the completion of Rose's sixth month of pregnancy, Rose had her baby shower. All her friends and colleagues brought all kinds of gifts for their baby. She loved to see little baby clothes and toys that they'd let their baby play with. She cherished the love and joy expressed by them for her pregnancy. Hours later, when they had all gone, Rose turned to Vijay.

"What are you giving me?"

He smiled.

"I saved the best for the last, babe."

As if on cue, the doorbell rang. Rose opened the door and saw someone standing at the door. She was overjoyed to see Jenny. They hugged and Rose wept to see her best friend after so long. As she entered, Jenny hugged Vijay too. Jenny gave her present to Rose.

"We planned it a few days ago... Vijay flew me here." Said Jenny.

Rose looked at Vijay happily. Vijay smiled.

They started chatting about their college days. Sometime later, the conversation veered to the Christmas at the farmhouse.

"You know, I was surprised nothing happened between you two, after we came back to college... Never thought either of you were the one-night-stand types, if I could call it that..." said Jenny.

Rose and Vijay looked at her with surprise.

"I guess it's time for me to come clean... I know the two of you did it in the van on New Year's..." said Jenny with a naughty smile.

"How?" said Rose and Vijay in unison.

"Oh well, after wishing me Happy New Year, Michael and I moved to the bedroom and we did it. Michael slept off while I was in the bathroom cleaning myself up. That's when I realized I'd never wished you guys. I decided to do that. But as I approached the van, it didn't take me more than a second to realize what you guys were doing. But then I saw the van, shaking violently and Rose moaning loudly and that left no doubt in my mind... and holy shit you guys were so much into it... I decided not to disturb you and left..." told Jenny.

Rose was blushing while Vijay felt shy.

"Who would have known that it's gonna be the two of you and not me and Michael who would be together after college ended... and now, you have something to look forward to... or rather someone..." said Jenny as she placed a hand on Rose's pregnant belly.

Rose and Vijay looked at each other and smiled. They held each other's hands. A little while later, Jenny left after having dinner. It was already night time. Rose and Vijay moved into the bedroom. They got naked and made love to each other. After the sex, Vijay spooned Rose and placed a hand on her belly. He kissed her on the back of her head. Rose placed a hand on his hand. Their fingers intertwined.

"Rose..." started Vijay.

Rose turned around to look at Vijay who got up to sit upright. Rose followed. Vijay took out a ring and proposed Rose.

"Rose... I can't tell you how fortunate I am to have you as my girlfriend... and now I look forward to having a family with you... I promise you to be there for you whenever you need me... I want see my children grow up with you as we grow old together... There is nobody in this world more perfect for me than you... Please let me have the pleasure of spending the rest of my life with you... Rose Williams... Will you marry me?"

Rose was in tears but somehow mustered up the courage to say 'Yes'. They kissed as they got engaged.

Rose had just entered her eighth month when they got married in front of their friends and family.

A few weeks later, Rose was watching TV while Vijay was working. He had opted to work from home knowing that the due date was near. Rose got up to drink water but as she approached to pick up her mug, her water broke.

Vijay rushed Rose to the hospital as Rose entered labour. Vijay sat beside Rose while she tried to push. He held her hand as she screamed loudly. It took several minutes of mind-numbing pain and a lot of hard-work in pushing but Rose finally had given birth. She was tired and sweaty and was panting heavily. Vijay kissed her hand he held and caressed her hair.

"You are so brave, my love!" Vijay smiled at her and kissed her forehead. Rose smiled looking at him.

"How's our baby?" asked Rose.

Vijay suddenly realised that he'd completely forgotten about the baby and only cared for Rose's well-being. He looked towards the doctor who was waiting for him to cut the umbilical cord. Vijay cut it and happily announced to Rose, "It's a girl, babe... and she's just as beautiful as her mother." Rose wept hearing that.

Sometime later, they moved Rose to a private room where Vijay sat next to her holding her hand. Just minutes later, the nurse came with their new-born baby. Vijay picked her up and held her in his arms and kissed his baby before giving it to its mother.

Rose realised that her daughter had her eyes, light-brown skin which was a mixture of her father and mother's skin colour and her dad's jet-black hair. She showered her baby with kisses before nourishing her with her first milk

After coming home, Rose began experiencing the joy of motherhood as took care of her baby. Vijay was really helpful. During the nights, he'd get up first if the baby cried and would feed her milk and try to calm her down. He insisted on Rose "sleeping peacefully during night". It was easier said than done. The motherly instincts would keep her to her toes. But it was heart-warming for her to see her husband, in his limited capacity, actively taking part in parenthood despite working late.

Rose and Vijay would have two more mixed race children that they within a few years of their first child's birth. Rose would take a gap of several years before she resumed teaching. She had no regrets. She had thoroughly enjoyed her phase of motherhood while raising her babies.

Rose and Vijay dearly loved each other. They knew that had been made for each other.