Spreading Christmas Cheer Pt. 01

Story Info
Three women compete in Vegas. Winner takes all.
2.8k words
4.5
4.6k
7
1

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/26/2023
Created 11/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is a work of fiction. Although it takes place at Christmas, I chose not to enter it in the current holiday contest. It will be too long and involve too many chapters. None of these events actually occurred, at least to my knowledge. I hope you enjoy my little tale.

My limo turned slowly into the reception area of Wynn Las Vegas. It was two days before Christmas and the resort was busy. As usual, thousands of visitors flocked there for the holidays. Las Vegas was booming, now fully recovered from the Covid disaster.

I waited patiently for my turn, although I wasn't accustomed to waiting. My husband made sure of that. He stayed home with the mistress he didn't think I knew about. Here I was in the city of sin with two girlfriends. This will be our third holiday trip together. Each was epic, giving us memories to last another year.

My limo door was opened by a cute young man. As I turned and stepped out, my old-fashioned garter belts exposed themselves to his grinning eyes. He'd probably never seen legs like mine with traditional hosiery. I smiled and said, "I'll see you later." He smiled.

When escorted to a tower suite, the porter brought the luggage and showed me how the AC and lights worked. The room was very comfortable and familiar. I'd been in similar suites many times. As he turned to leave, he waited for the customary tip. I closed the door and said, "I don't normally tip for expected service, but I do like attention from handsome men like you. Can you lick my pussy?"

He just stood there, obviously confused. He said, "I'm sorry. I don't think I heard you correctly."

I said, "For your tip, would you like to lick my pussy?"

He smiled and said, "Okay."

I sat on the edge of the bed and laid back to raise my legs. My skirt opened and he could see my crotchless panties and the object of his desire. As I spread wide open with the garters and hosiery framing my hairless vulva, he dropped to his knees. His tongue was busy for the two minutes as he lapped at my juicy vagina and hard clit. It felt good. I took a photo of his head between my legs then relaxed as he enjoyed my offer.

Suddenly, he stood and ran to the bathroom while unzipping his trousers. I watched as he directed his ejaculation into the toilet bowl. He gradually put himself together, flushed the semen and returned. His only comment was, "Thank you."

I replied, "Come back any time and bring your friends." I could tell he was in shock.

About an hour later, my cell rang. It was Deb, my friend from Boston. She'd just arrived and had talked to Alex, our friend from LA. They wanted to meet for lunch.

At the nice table at Cipriani, an Italian restaurant near the hotel, Alex, Deb and I ordered and relaxed with glasses of a great Napa chardonnay. Deb asked, "Do we stay with our normal rules this year, or do we need to make changes?"

Alex responded, "Since I won last year, I vote we stay as is."

I replied, "That's fine with me. Are we still okay with the bet?" Each agreed.

Deb summarized, "Just to review the rules, we will have as many sexual encounters as possible over the next 48 hours. They must be with men, and we're not allowed to pay them money. We must have a photo of the action underway to prove it happened. We'll meet in Deb's room at this time on Christmas Day to decide the winner. The two losers will pay the winner $100,000 each."

I asked, "When does the contest begin?"

Alex said, "At the time our flights took off this morning." Deb and I agreed.

Alex said, "Good. I've already had one this morning."

Deb frowned and said, "How did you do that?"

"The guy in the next seat on the plane was really nice. With a blanket covering me, I put his hand on my pussy. I had unzipped the front of my slacks to give his hand plenty of room. He rubbed my clit and fingered my vagina for twenty minutes. It felt good and I think he spoiled his boxers."

"And you got his photo?"

"Yes. We took a selfie with him smelling his fingers and smiling."

I replied, "I guess that'll work. No guy is going to smell his fingers while posing for a selfie."

Deb said, "I've had one also. Look at this picture." It showed a man's erect penis. It wasn't big but it was a real penis. "I took a taxi in from the airport. I was dressed for action and the driver couldn't keep his eyes on the road. I suggested that we find a place to park, and he could take what he was looking at. He drove to his house, and we fucked for thirty minutes while his wife watched. It was wild and the ride was free."

Alex said, "Damn, that's a first. So, we're each one up on Jackie."

I replied, "Not so fast." I described my encounter as they stared. The photo was a great shot of the top of his head buried between my legs.

Following lunch, we left quickly. We all had work to do.

***

Although the money didn't mean anything to me, the competition and bragging rights with my two best friends from college meant everything. We had competed for men's attention for more than ten years. Our rich husbands were clueless. We always traveled to a resort somewhere in the country to hold our competition. That also gave our husbands free time to pursue their own interest between the legs of sweet young things they'd encountered. Nobody complained about being apart for a few days of vacation with friends.

Wearing my skimpiest black bikini, I went to the pool to "fish" for likely accomplices. It didn't take long. A big guy took the bait. He must have been an athlete, maybe a football player. Big muscles were everywhere and a bulge that indicted a big piece of equipment. He sat next to me and we talked about the beautiful resort, the nice weather and how cold it was back home. I noticed his eyes returning to my partially exposed breasts many times. He was hooked.

I said, "I notice you like my boobs. Would you like to suck them?"

His face turned red as he stared at me. "If you're serious, yes I would."

"Good, come to room 4712 in ten minutes." He nodded and stared, dumbfounded.

I went up and took a quick shower. As I stepped out and wrapped myself with a huge hotel towel, the doorbell rang. The security eye showed him. I opened the door and said, "Come in."

He saw me in the towel, still dripping on the carpet. He asked, "Should I come back in a few minutes?"

"No, come on it. You can help me dry off." I turned to walk ahead of him toward the bathroom. He surely had been watching my bottom, at least that's why I flashed it as I walked. I loved messing with guys' minds. My body had helped me do that since I was 18.

He followed me to the bathroom and wrapped his strong arms around to cup my breasts as I stood looking at the mirror. I dropped the towel and leaned back into his chest. I could feel the bulge pressing into my butt. I smiled and said to myself, 'this is not going to take long.'

I turned to face him and said, "Take your clothes off. I want to see what I'm entertaining."

After quickly undressing, he followed me to the bed. I said, "Before we begin, I want a photo of that massive cock while it's at full attention." It was only about seven inches or so, but it was big in circumference. I took two shots, one with it in his hand and one with it in my mouth. I'm sure he thought I was weird but didn't complain.

For the next ten minutes, he was all over me. He sucked my nipples like a baby and fingered my clit before sucking it like a pro. He was good and knew what he was doing in my pussy. Although I hardly ever orgasm in casual encounters like this, I did with him. His cock filled me and his slow strokes while I rubbed my clit started the tingles that always precede my orgasms. He pulled out and exploded his load on my stomach as far up as my throat. This stranger was loaded. He dressed as I showered and left before I could dress. I went back to the bed to straighten up the covers and found $1000 in hundreds laying on the pillow. I took a photo of it for proof.

Less than a half-hour later, I took his money and walked to the casino. For bait, I wore a flimsy halter top and tight jeans. My braless boobs bounced nicely and were easily seen from the sides. As the pit boss watched, I bent over the edge of the craps table to place my bets. My jeans were so tight that it hurt to bend too far.

Amazingly, I won both money and a new victim. My winnings were a little over $10,000. I asked the pit boss if someone could walk me to the room to put the cash in my safe. He said he'd be glad to go with me, that his shift had just ended. He was hooked.

He came into the room and showed me how to open the safe in the closet. I asked him if he'd like to have a drink with me. He smiled and said, "Sure." I knew immediately that this was going to be another quick one.

As we sat on the sofa and talked, I let one of my breasts flop out of the top, accidently of course. He noticed and cleared his throat. I said, "I'm sorry. It seems to have a mind of its own. Let me go change." As I walked to the closet, I took off the halter top and put on a white t-shirt. He watched as I made the change. I wear a C-cup so he got an eye-full.

I walked back and unzipped his pants as he watched. He didn't know what to do but never said a word. As I reached in to free his cock, he slid his ass forward to help me. When it flopped out, it was almost firm. I took his six inches to seven inches with tongue and hand strokes. When he was ready, I pealed off of my jeans to reveal my bare ass. He held my waist as I sat backward on his erection. A few bounces was all it took for him to explode. It was wild as he pawed my breasts and squirmed to keep his erection in me. It felt good.

Before we disengaged, I took a photo of his cock embedded in my pussy. No faces could be seen but the photo was sharp and solid proof. Another accomplice was documented and I was $11,000 ahead. I stood and walked to the bath for another shower. He stood at the door and watched me bathe. From the time I unzipped his pants until the time he left, not a word was spoken.

I found $500 on the hall table.

***

I had no idea what Deb and Alex were tallying but I felt good about my progress. It was only 4:00pm. I thought there was time for at least three more that day, but I under-estimated myself.

I dressed in a beautiful sundress that revealed my legs to best advantage. It was time for a walk about.

As I strolled through the giant lobby, I noticed an elderly man watching me. He was probably about sixty or so and was nice looking. He reminded me of a friend's father. I took a newspaper and walked to him. I asked, "Excuse me, may I sit here?"

"Of course, he said."

I inquired, "Are you waiting for someone?"

"No, I just enjoy watching people. My wife and I used to come here every Christmas. She died about six months ago from cancer. I wanted to come one last time to remember her and all the good times we had here."

"I'm very sorry for your loss. That's terrible," I said.

"You never know what life holds or when it might suddenly change," he said.

"I agree. Can we have a drink at the bar? It's got to be 5:00 somewhere." He smiled and agreed.

We walked to the far end of the lobby with me leading the way. There was a booth open. The server came for our orders as we talked. He was very lonely, I could tell. I thought, maybe I could cheer him up. He probably thought at this point that I was a prostitute, just one of many who troll the strip.

We talked about many things. I asked about his wife, and it took several minutes to hear how great she was. I was surprised when he said that she was great in bed and that's one of the things he missed the most.

I asked him, "When was the last time you had sex?" He stared at me, hesitated, but eventually said, "About a year. She was too sick after that."

I said, "Come with me, I have a room here and I'm not a prostitute." He was numb, it seemed, not knowing what to do.

I continued, "Remember that what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. I'm here for a good time and I want you to have one." We walked to my room.

Entering the room, he said, "I don't even know your name."

I replied, "And I don't know yours. That adds more intrigue to what we're doing."

I led him to the dressing area and helped remove his clothing. Those were very expensive brands he wore. With only his boxers on, I asked him to undress me. He seemed to gasp when my breasts were revealed. He reached for one and took it to his mouth. His gentle sucking on my nipple caused a few tingles in my crotch. This man was experienced.

After stepping out of my dress, he stared at my thong, as if he'd never seen one. I took his hand and we walked to the bed. I had him lay on his back while I removed his boxers and began working on his cock. For his age, it reacted quickly and stood proudly after only a couple of minutes.

I turned to sit in reverse cowgirl position and started to insert his experienced tool. I still wore my thong. When I pulled the crotch of it to the side, he reached down and pulled my entire body up to sit on his face. My goodness, I was in heaven. My pussy had never been worshiped like that. His tongue was everywhere, and my creamy lubrication flowed. He even attacked my asshole with his tongue. He was so deep in my anus that I thought it must be his finger. Wrong! Both hands were cupping my breasts. I was astonished. That long tongue was magic.

I begged him to let me fuck him. He let me go down to sit on his raging erection. His penis was a dark pink color. It felt hot when entering my eager vagina. My god, he felt good in me. I was full with very warm skin. It was at that point I realized that older lovers ruled. They knew from many years of experience what made a woman cry with pleasure. I had tears flowing and I'm not ashamed of it.

After two orgasms and accepting a nice load of cum up my pussy, I slowly dismounted to get a towel. He had cock-whipped me unlike anyone else.

We sat naked and talked for an hour. He was fascinating and I learned many facts about Vegas. He said I was the first women, other than his wife, that had ever had sex with him. He said that my generosity showed him that he still could love a woman. He had been thinking about a lady in his retirement community back in Florida. He said he was now encouraged enough to ask her out.

We dressed and I kissed him goodbye. He was such a sweet man, and I realized this competition would not likely see another like him. I made a movie of the action with my phone sitting on a bedside table. A screen shot from it was taken to show my competition.

After showering, I glanced at my iWatch. It was nearly 6:00pm and I was getting hungry.

The phone rang. It was room service. The woman said to pick anything from the menu, and they would deliver it. Another hotel patron had paid for it.

Little did I know that I'd notch three more encounters that evening. The night was still young.

The end of chapter 1