Madison's Fate Ch. 01

Story Info
Max Madison's life changes when he tries to rob the Webers.
2.4k words
4.23
6.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was unusual for the Weber household to be silent at night. Alexandra and Andrew Weber were known to hold parties and gatherings almost every single night. With its spacious front lawn filled with commissioned sculptures, to a just as wide ballroom equally filled with lavish painting, it was almost expected for the pair to always find reasons to showcase their collections. On any other night, the manor would have laughing colleagues, drinking the finest wines and mingling with the couple. But not on this night. Tonight, the house was quiet.

When you enter the Weber manor, you will first notice a grand, spiraling staircase leading up to the house's library. What most guests fail to notice, was a door hidden beneath said staircase. The door was plain, unassuming, with a knob designed to blend into the wallpaper. In the room beyond was a staircase leading down, into a basement only those close to the couple know about.

In that basement, arms tied behind his back, sat a young Maxwell Madison. Only 18 years of age, the young boy snuck into the manor hoping to steal a small fortune. He had successfully found easy entrance into the house, the roving guards not once catching sight of him.

He did not think his heist through. If Maxwell was any smarter, he would have observed more than the guard's patterns. He would have mapped out the house, decided early on what to take, and made a quick getaway. But no, once he saw that the Weber house was quiet, he decided to strike.

As such he spent quite a bit of time rifling through each room, comparing each item he saw and taking what shined the most. Maxwell never noticed a car pull up in front. He never noticed the car's driver heading inside, to the very room he was in. The only indication he had that he was caught, was when a needle jammed itself into his neck, its contents quickly entering his system. Maxwell's world faded to black.

When he came to, he was tied up in the basement. On one side of the room, barely illuminated by light, was a desk and some drawers. On it were pens and stacks of papers. Beside that table was a door. Maxwell sat against the wall, a lone light shining upon the other person in the room. A woman sat on a soft, leather chair in front of him. She had on a black pencil skirt, stockings, and stilettos. A green blouse hugged her frame tightly, and she had a coat emblazoned with the words "Saint Magdalene's". Her hair was tied in a neat bun.

"Fancy running into a stranger here," she began. "And one with my jewelry at that. Who are you?"

The boy stared at her. "I was just lost, is all."

"I don't think so, boy. Now answer my question before I call the police."

Maxwell kept his mouth shut. The lady can call the police if she wants. He can spend the night in a cell, and in the morning one of his mates would pay bail. Better not to tell her anything about him, he reasoned.

The woman sighed. She stood up and walked towards Maxwell, staring down at him. She sighed once more, then her palm quickly struck his cheek. "From how you're dressed, I'm guessing you're a street rat. Tell me your name."

Stunned, Maxwell's mind sputtered to a halt. He spat on her shoes, glaring up at her. "I'm not talking to some whore."

"Children these days," she sighed.

Before Maxwell could react, the woman kicked his balls. "My name, rat, is Alexandra Weber."

Maxwell's body shook from the pain and he tried to pull away. Alexandra grabbed him by the hair and stomped her foot down on his hurting manhood. "A rat like you, disrespecting me? No, no. We can't have that now, can we?" She twisted her foot, pressing down harder on his dick. "Give me your name now or I will cut your balls off."

"M-Max," he shouted, "take it off!"

"Full name, rat."

"Maxwell M-madison! Get your-"

Alexandra slapped the boy across his face, stopping whatever he was about to say. She yanked Maxwell forward, dragging him towards the desk by his hair. "Well, Mr. Madison. I was initially going to invite you to my school. To help a wayward youth, as it were."

Hand gripping his hair tighter, almost pulling it away from his scalp, Maxwell could barely speak from the pain. His balls ached, the impact having sent shockwaves across his body; his face stung from her slaps. Tears started streaming down his face.

"No, you are not worth it," Alexandra continued. "But my husband and I can still find some use for a rat like you." She opened a drawer and took from it a syringe. "Well, rat, when you wake up you'll wish you never spat on your god."

"No, please-" he began, but the needle had struck him once again.

For the second time that night Maxwell Madison's world faded to black, and the Weber Household descended to unusual silence once more.

~

Maxwell Madison would spend the next few days drifting in and out of consciousness. He would often wake up to a bright light shining down on him, his body feeling heavy as a soft humming sound filled his ears. During those times Alexandra Weber was there, smiling at him, slowly stroking his hair. Other people were there with him, sometimes. A gray haired man running his hand over Max's body. A heavily tattooed woman shaving him. Alexandra was always there, smiling, that soft humming filling his ears.

When Max had fully woken up, it was to a young girl, about his age, giving him a sponge bath. Her face was soft, round, with rosy cheeks. There was something in her eyes that Max couldn't quite place, a small glint that felt both familiar and not. A leather collar wrapped around her neck, and besides a skirt far too small to cover anything she was naked.

Max opened his mouth to speak, hand reaching towards the girl, when she suddenly jerked away from him. The glint in her eyes was replaced by panic and before Max could get a word in she ran, leaving him alone.

The room he was in was akin to a corridor, long but narrow with a single door at the far end. Several light bulbs were installed overhead, illuminating part of the room while keeping his area dark. Chains hung from the ceiling, while along the walls were various whips, paddles, dildos, and plugs. On the wall nearest him was a leather armchair and a desk

Around him were iron bars, a small cage forcing him to either kneel or lay down curled in on himself. His arms were bound behind his back, and an iron collar connected to the floor with a big lock. Max was naked, his clothes nowhere in sight. His chest now sported a tattoo of a wolf's head, snarling. A pair of small, oblong vibrators were attached to his flaccid cock.

The door swung open, and Alexandra Weber walked into the room. She was a tall woman, six feet in height, and had an air of royalty about her. Max found his eyes drawn to her, captivated. Bangs framed her face, ruby red lips that almost seemed to shine. Long leather gloves, reaching up to her elbows, adorned her arms. A corset hugged her frame, resting just below her meager breast. Stiletto boots boosted her height even more, lifting her round ass up. Her pussy was exposed, and Max could see it glistening with nectar. There were traces of semen going down her thighs and on her boots, but she didn't seem to mind.

On one hand, she held a dog bowl. On the other, a paddle.

"Let me go." Max tried to say it with confidence, tried to sound tough and commanding. Instead, his voice was soft, almost a whimper.

Alexandra smiled. She squatted down in front of his cage, letting Max see her dripping, sopping wet cunt.

"You must be hungry," she said, placing the dog bowl down in front of her. The bowl had some sort of stew in it. Chopped carrots and potatoes swimming in copious amounts of thick milk. Alexandra stood up, taking a key from inside the desk and opened his cage.

"Eat up, rat. I spent all day long preparing your very special first meal." There was a glint in her eyes as she spoke, a smirk playing on her lips.

Max crawled out of his cage and tried to stand. As he did, Alexandra tsk'ed, her paddle quickly striking his bottom. "You will stay on your knees until you earn the right to stand. Understood?" The humming sound was back again, filling his ears.

"N-no," he said, voice shaky. He tried to look at Alexandra in her eyes, but found that he couldn't.

"It will simply be better for you, if you kneel. You're tired, hungry, and most of all you wouldn't want your Goddess to get mad, would you?"

The more she spoke, the louder the humming got. Max found it hard to think, felt his body growing weak and he collapsed onto his knees, panting.

"That's a good rat," Alexandra ruffled his hair, sending a shiver down his spine and into his crotch. "See? You're too tired. Eat, now."

Confused, mind muddy, Max crawled closer to the dog bowl. He stared at its contents, disgust welling up in his stomach as he saw that what he thought was milk was actually semen.

"This is- this isn't right," he began. "I'm not gonna eat that and you can't make me."

His voice shook less now, and he found his courage returning to him.

"Let me go."

Alexandra sighed, "I should have known it wouldn't be that easy."

"Let. Me. Go." Max spat at Alexandra's boots and stared at her, the fight back in his eyes.

Alexandra's eyes darkened. She tsk'ed, her foot slamming down on Max's chain, forcing his head down. Three quick strikes met his ass, the sudden pain making him gasp.

"Stop spitting!" She shrieked. "It's unsightly, gross, and ill-mannered!"

She kept paddling his bottom, going faster and faster with each word. Tears started to form in Max's eyes, and he screamed in pain.

"I'm sorry!" he shouted.

Alexandra stopped. She sat down in her chair, panting from the effort. Taking a deep breath, she yanked on his chain, pulling Max closer to her. She lifted his chin up, stared into his eyes. They had dulled a little, wet streaks leaking down his cheeks. She sighed, ruffled his hair, and pressed a button built into the chair.

The vibrators taped to Max's cock sprang to life, causing his member to spring to attention. He gasped, the sudden pleasure catching him by surprise.

"That's a good rat," Alexandra stroked his hair as she spoke, her smirk returning. "Apologizing when you are wrong is a sign of improvement. Your Goddess is so proud of you."

She flicked a switch, the toys on his cock vibrating more intensely. He doubled over, his face falling into her lap, the pleasure almost making him forget the intense singing of his ass. Alexandra gently ran her hands up and down his back, a glint in her eye.

"Does that feel good?" she whispered.

Max nodded, not trusting his mouth to say words. His Goddess chuckled, the sound filling him with an odd warmth. This close, he can smell her desire pooling into the chair, can feel it staining his cheek as he lay there. This close, her smell threatened to overpower him, muddying his mind even more than it already was, making his cock even harder. He dreamt of something like this once, but he couldn't exactly say that, not with him held prisoner here. He felt Alexandra stand, and he tried to grab her, wanting to stay in her presence. But with his arms tied behind him, he fell, face first, into the pool her desire. Without thinking, he stuck his tongue out and started licking, moaning all the while.

Alexandra's smirk widened. She gently ran her paddle over his bottom, causing Max to tense up and turn around, head held low.

"I'M SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME!"

The clear panic in his voice made Alexandra's heart jump and her arousal to spike. Biting her lower lip, she kicked the dog bowl closer to the grovelling rat in front of her.

"You haven't earned the right to taste my juices, you stupid rat," she began, mirth in her voice. "But I wouldn't let any of my toys go hungry. Eat, and thank your Goddess."

Max blinked. He felt his chest lighten, a knot disappearing when he realized he wasn't being punished. The humming was back now, stronger than ever, contrasting the thrumming of the vibrators. He stared at the dog bowl, a different knot forming in his stomach. He found it hard to think, the toys heightening his arousal and the humming muddying his thoughts.

"Do I have to?" his voice was almost a whisper.

"Oh you poor fool," his Goddess began, stifling a laugh. "Don't tell me you aren't aroused by all that cum in front of you?"

Just as she said that, Max felt his knees buckle. He found himself doubling over, mouth open, head resting on the cold stone floor. The vibrators seemed to move more intensely as his pleasure reached a peak and he came- thick ropes of cum shooting from his twitching cock.

"See? Just the thought of tasting all that delicious cum brought you over the edge," she laughed, ruffling his hair.

Max could feel his cheeks burn red hot, shame coursing through his body. She was right, of course. He found it hard to think, found it hard to explain away her words. The toys kept buzzing away at his crotch, forcing another orgasm from him.

"Eat, before I get angry."

He argued with himself. He wouldn't even suck a stranger's cock without being paid, and now he was being asked to eat semen.

His Goddess tapped the paddle against his bottom, and Maxwell Madison made his choice. He doesn't want to be hurt. He bent forward, scooping up the cum covered potatoes with his tongue just as he was brought over the edge a third time that night.

Alexandra Weber smiled, turning the vibrators to their maximum speed. By the time she's done with this street rat, he'll regret ever stealing from her.