All Comments on 'Madison's Lesson'

by GrantLee

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Lesson One

Always appreciative of your writing talent GrantLee and so glad you shared this story.

Selfishly, I request several more lessons for our naive but highly sexed Madison. Perhaps the next one could entail economics and the barter system with her impatient landlord. Thanks for Madison.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Timely update

Thank you for sharing your literary brilliance wit us once more. Please continue with the USING JILL storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Enjoy

Well written and erotic story as always GrantLee. In my unprofessional opinion, this is your best work since "Julie's Mistake".

sswansswanalmost 11 years ago
Favorite

My fave of your stories since Julie's Mistake

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Looking forward

Lookingt forward to Madison's education...especially when she learns about back door fucking!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I can't wait for Madison to be on her back in the back room! Maybe it will be her turn to scold a new waitress for watching to long!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nothing ...

... like an unfriendly rape between strangers.

What a piss-poor, stupid story, by an ignorant misogynist. If you didn't hate women so much, I'd tell you to get your Mother to work at this "friendly" strip joint.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The landlord shoul be first

Hello. I would appreciate more if the old landlord got her first. The manager and the clients would come along anyway. So the customer having an "one quick forced fuck" on her first day at the job and worst of all, she enjoying and cumming make this beggining looks as the same as we read around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Clearly written by a man

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous