All Comments on 'Madness and Civilization'

by joygush

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
avatarofenlightenmentavatarofenlightenmentover 3 years ago
Living proof

That my sexual tastes are too vanilla to comprehend the attraction to pain. Interesting tale though, despite leavoing me inert.

GybbsGybbsover 3 years ago
and now for something (almost) completely different...

I'm speechless, but thought I should somehow acknowledge your consummate undertaking. Of course, when I encountered Dr. Poulenc, I immediately thought of Francis, another noted practitioner of the Queer Arts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Splendid

You must know Foucauld quite well !

I am impressed by this (un)likely historical story. Psychiatry should be more as you describe it here, less distant and so-called objectif.

You 'touched' the right spots of emotion in a genius, who had difficulty to live his own reality, but nevertherless became a great man.

By his work he helped, in a certain way, others to accept themselves and the world to become more tolerant to people who are not mainstream.

Thanks

foucalt30foucalt30over 3 years ago

incredible work. this was great

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjoygush@joygush
Kinky nerdy gal here! I write bdsm-themed erotica set in various eras throughout history. In my stories, I try to emphasize consent, safety, agency, and mutual pleasure--particularly for women, people of color, and queer people. A lot of the kink scenes I describe in my storie...