Mae's Doctor Visit Pt. 01

Story Info
Mae has a doctor’s visit gone wrong.
1.5k words
3.66
11.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was time for Mae's annual and she was not excited. She would quickly describe herself as a private and conservative person, more so than was typical for a 28 year old woman. Her looks were objectively attractive. She stood at 5'5 feet and had long sandy blonde hair and wide brown eyes on an angelic face. Her body was nothing to sniff at, with medium sized breasts and a well rounded but delicate ass, but she wished her assets were a little smaller, finding that the curvaceoneous of them draw looks that made her uncomfortable.

On the day of the appointment, Mae entered thr clinic hesitantly. She was glad that she had specifically requested a female provider, not wanting any sexual energy that she imagined might arise with a male doctor. As she approached the front desk, she tugged at her knee length skirt, already dreading the exploration of her body that would come.

"Last name and date of birth?" The woman at the front desk barely glanced from her computer.

"Johnston, 5/11/2000." Mae watched a patient pass by the waiting room double doors in a gown. She eyed the patrons in the waiting room, all men. One appeared to be her age and eyed her curiously.

"Great. We actually called you earlier but couldn't reach you and your voicemail was full." The receptionist cleared her throat. "Your provider is out. Would Dr. Durangt be okay with you?"

"Um, sure," Mae answered. "Oh, but wait, are they a female provider?"

"No, he's male, but he's great, trust me." The receptionist smiled encouragingly at her. "Or, we could reschedule, but I want to let you know we're unfortunately booked out a few months."

Mae blushed and murmured, "No, that's fine."

She took her seat and waited, dismayed at the turn of events.

"Mae?" A medical assistant that looked to be about twenty-seven called to her from the door, clipboard in hand. He was fairly cute, with curly brown hair and broad shoulders, but his expression was impassive. Mae rose and followed him to the room.

He took her vitals, hardly looking at her as he did so, and asked her the routine questions. Once he finished he glanced at her.

"Okay, the doctor should be in to see you soon. We'll need you to get undressed for the examination."

"Oh!" Mae frowned. "Is there-- is there a gown?" she stammered.

"We're actually out right now. But don't worry, you'd of have to taken it off any way at a certain point, and we are quite used to nudity."

"Nudity? I have to take it all off?" Mae exclaimed, her stomach dropping.

"Yes. You can put your clothes in this bin." He placed a plastic bin before her.

"I don't... I don't think I can do that." She started to shake.

The medical assistant glanced at her, then wrote something down on a clipboard.

"It's clinic policy to perform examinations this way. We can't do the exam properly if you're clothed."

Mae's face heated up.

"I'll leave you to it," the medical assistant said. Mae swore she saw a brief smirk flash across his face as he turned to leave the room.

She was almost on the brink of tears. The door closed and she waited a moment, then reluctantly began to undress, painstakingly. She removed her turtleneck top, her ballet flats, her tights, then her skirt. She stood in her bra and panties and waited a beat, then removed her bra, cringing as she felt her breasts spill out of them. She hooked her thumbs into her panties and pulled them to her knees when she heard a knock at the door.

"Coming in!", a low voice called. Mae scrambled to pull her panties back up, breasts bouncing as she did so, and the door swung open. A man of about her age stood in the door and behind him strolled the medical assistant. The man smiled and stood with the door open, and Mae locked eyes with the medical assistant as she stood almost completely naked, stumbling to cover herself. She was acutely aware of the sight she must have made with her jiggling breasts and felt the cool breeze from the doorway on her nipples and shaved pussy. She finally got her panties back on and covered her breasts with her arms. The medical assistant gave her what was now an obvious smirk. Her face burned red.

"Oh, please continue, and we can get started." The man looked down at his clipboard and Mae stood still. A male patient in his young twenties walked by the door and gaped at her.

"Can you-- can you maybe shut the door?" Mae requested meekly.

"Right, yes, of course," the man said, and shut the door.

It was then Mae realized that she knew the man. He was a former classmate-- Sam-- from college, and not a nice one at that. He had pursued her doggedly and she had repeatedly turned her nose up at him and declined.

One time, at a party, he walked behind her and untied her halter top as she was chatting with her crush. She had caught it but not in time to escape a nipple peeking out for a moment. Sam had laughed meanly and said, "Stuck up bitch." Later, she purposefully bumped into him and he toppled onto the couch. He appeared drunk to the other partygoers who had not seen the strong nudge and he had glared at her vengefully and said, "Fuck you-- you'll get yours one day." Mae had merely sniffed and walked away. Somehow they had never crossed paths after-- until now.

"Oh my God, Mae?" the man exclaimed with recognition in his voice. "It's me, Sam Durangt! From college!"

Mae stood holding her breasts, stunned.

Finally, she said, "Oh, wow, good to see you!", her voice rising.

"How have you been?" Sam smiled amiably.

"G-good," Mae replied.

"Goodness, I'm sorry, you probably want to get started so you can get out of here. Go on, you can remove those now." He gestured to her panties. Mae stood still.

"I don't... really want to," she practically whispered.

"No need to be shy, we're in quite a professional environment. We're very used to nudity." Sam nodded at her panties and said "Go on, take them off."

Mae's mouth was dry. She removed one arm from her breasts and used one hand to pull them down. She saw her pussy flash before her as she pulled them off and then she quickly placed them in the bin and covered it.

"Sit down on the examination table," Sam instructed. Mae sat down, covering herself still. She cringed at the feeling of her bare nipples under her arms and her pussy under her hand. She thought, "Oh my God, all that's covering my pussy is my hand!" and felt very aware of the sensation of the heat of her fingers against her lips. To get horror, suddenly felt a twinge of arousal, and prayed she wouldn't get wet.

"Arms at your sides, I'm going to examine your heart and lungs." Sam pulled out his stethoscope and waited.

Mae dropped her arms and felt the cold air on her skin. Sam stared at her chest for a beat, then placed the stethoscope on her chest. As he did so, the side of his hand grazed her nipple, and she felt her arousal increase a beat.

Sam listened then pulled away. "So, how's life been?" he asked in a friendly demeanor.

"Fine," Mae replied, her face hot.

"Good," Sam said, then looked at his clipboard. "Oh, it looks like our medical assistant forgot to take your height. I can do it." He motioned for her to stand. Mae covered herself and rose. She glanced at the exam table and saw, to her horror, a noticeable wet spot right where she had been sitting. She looked at Sam and saw he was staring at it, too. He looked back up and they locked eyes for a moment. Mae felt like she was going to throw up. She shuffled awkwardly to the height measurer.

"Hands at your sides," Sam instructed. Mae complied and stood there cringing, wanting desperately to cover her pussy, which began to just noticeably pulse. She didn't even want to look at it but couldn't help herself and snuck a glance. Her lips were puffed up and bright pink. She was clearly turned on. Sam's hand brushed her nipple again as he moved to pull the measurer down and Mae sharply breathed in.

"Everything okay?" Sam asked and looked her in the eye. She saw a glint of satisfaction cross his face.

"Yes," she whispered.

Suddenly, there was another knock at the door and before either of them could respond it flew open. A team of medical students, all male and young, stood in the doorway. They stared openly at Mae's naked body before she quickly covered herself again.

"Ah, hello team! Come on in!" Sam smiled widely. Mae's eyes darted across the students' faces. She swore they looked pleasantly surprised. "Mae, we have some medical students shadowing today."

"I don't--" Mae spoke haltingly. "I'd prefer they not be here."

"Sorry, Mae, they need to learn, too. I'm sure you understand." Sam nodded at them as they filed in. They left the door open and the medical assistant walked by and winked at her.

Sam went to shut the door.