All Comments on 'Maestro Ch. 01'

by Yambler

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Deejay121Deejay121over 7 years ago
Yes I love this!!!

I see your past stories are just ones, I do hope you can let this one develop and at least see the outcome of your well conceived plot, it could be biographical for me.

There will probably be a group of anons that say it's not their taste, or worse, like the little white church ignore them. Five stars from me

curiositykilledmoicuriositykilledmoiover 7 years ago
A Really Good Intro!

I really liked this as a first chapter. You've introduced your female lead really well. Then, you've showed her hesitations and excitements. I feel like I relate to her and care about her so much. That's really good as an author because the worst thing as a writer is apathy.

Looking forward to your next chapter. Hopefully there will be an interaction between the female and male lead!

The only thing I'd say to improve is your description of your lead. She sounds a little to perfect. There's nothing wrong about having imperfections but you've made her slightly unattainable. It's your choice but I would say to make it realistic she can be a little more human.

FASfanFASfanover 7 years ago
This has been a wonderful start

I can hardly wait for Chapter 2 -- thank you, very well done, and please have five stars from me.

gentleone58gentleone58over 7 years ago
Great, Hope For More

This is a great story with a well-developed start. I hope we see more to this story. As the add posted by the Dom, I hope he is at least close to what he claims he is.. I can relate to this story very well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous