All Comments on 'Magda Becomes a Husband Ch. 01'

by Mateusz102

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
neotoyneotoyalmost 2 years ago

definitely interested enough to see where this is going to go!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm not sure where you plan on taking the story, but "forced masculinization" sounds extremely promising!

maxout09maxout09almost 2 years ago

Potential. Excellent plot idea and a good writing style but fell short in the final draft. One of the main rules of erotica is to have at least one sex scene in the chapter. The story would have been much better if Beata groped or manhandled Magda in the car, or told her a few of her plans. If needed a final scene where they became intimate. Look forward to reading more of your work. You have potential.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

> One of the main rules of erotica is to have at least one sex scene in the chapter.

Perhaps if it's a one-shot (quick shot? :D). However, for an intro chapter, this seems fine. I'm sure it's the lack of "traditional" features that caused the undeservingly low rating. And I personally found the ending hotter than a grope scene.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This seems like it could really go somewhere. I never thought of forced Musculation as an erotic story. Like another commentor I don't think there needs to be sex scene in every chapter as long as there is finale to that chapter which you clearly did her. I can't wait to see chapter 2 and see where this all leads. Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Will there be more? I really like this series

MKitty19MKitty197 months ago

Great story and exciting concept. “Forced masculinization” is one of my favorite tags. :) Are you planning on writing a part 2?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous