Maggie and the Sailors

Story Info
It's Carnival time and Maggie has to work. She wants more.
16.6k words
4.71
16.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

© Jul 2022 PennameWombat

The author asserts the moral right to be identified as the author of this work.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This story is part of "Mel's Universe," and some of the characters have appeared in other stories in the same setting. This tale is meant to be read on its own, but if you want to read further adventures, the afterword has links to related stories.

*****

Downtown

[Third week of May, 1986]

"What are you doing?"

The harsh tone and with a volume that surprised her, the speaker stood alongside the door she'd just pushed open to enter the brightly lit room, her mouth held open after her statement. After a moment she blinked and turned her head to glance into the hallway at the sound of distant laughter before she stepped forward and let the door close behind her.

"Maggie," the volume lower but the tone harsher, "what the FUCK are you doing? That whole wall is... glass!"

"Why do you think I'm here and not in the other room?" Maggie's tone was calm, deeper and slower than normal and with a puffed breathiness.

"But people will see what you're doing!"

"If Jayne hadn't gone back on her deal, Fraeda, I wouldn't have to do thish, would I?"

Fraeda took another step but stopped where her view out the floor to ceiling windows brought her only distant buildings past the open curtain. Which meant that no one in what she knew was the hotel across the street from this one could see her.

Unlike her naked cousin in the chair that she'd spun to face the window. At the onset of a buzzing sound, she shuffled closer to the curtain to get a clearer view. Fraeda knew the chair was soft and comfy, but Maggie had at least spread and slumped on one of the oversized bath towels with her legs not more than a fraction away from a full one hundred and eighty degree spread. The buzzing sound was exactly what she thought it would be as her cousin's right hand pushed the vibrator into her slit with her right hand while her left hand worked at her clit. Small, silver clamps ensured both of her nipples were deep red and fully engorged.

No one would mistake them for twins but the familial resemblance was clear, despite the red and white stripes Maggie had dyed into medium brown hair that matched Fraeda's and sprawled over the back of the chair as the seated cousin's neck arched back and closed eyes that like Fraeda's were bright green faced the ceiling. Her tongue poked from her mouth. A tongue that was oddly square at the tip. She moaned as all but the last tip of the vibrator was hidden before she exhaled slowly, opened her eyes and her neck relaxed and she faced her standing cousin.

"Jayne promished guyss... men... oness with big cocksh to do me front...," Maggie said between slow breaths as the buzzing toy slowly emerged from her body, "rear, mouth... all shame time maybe! Over and over all night!"

She glanced down as she kept the tip of the toy inserted and dared her cousin to watch as she again forced it into her body.

"But... no. She dumped ush in this shitty hotel. While she'ss out partying."

"Shitty? Oh... ARGH! She's NOT partying. She's working. The news'll be on in fifteen minutes. She'll be on the fucking TV. She has a job, you know. She's not your pimp!"

"Yeah, that'ss it! I get all the guysh AND I get paid! Where do I shign up? I'll do girlsh too!"

Maggie punctuated that last statement by sticking her tongue out and flicking the square tip up and down. Fraeda closed her eyes and exhaled slowly. Counted silently to ten. Why'd those fuckers crash Highrider? She'd be here with Angie right now. Angie, who'd been sane, at least. Not with her brain having an express connection to her pussy!

"This is not a shitty hotel," she swung her arm and stopped as she pointed through a doorway, "it's a fucking suite! That's the biggest bed in there I've ever seen. This room alone's twice the size of our rooms up home!"

"And I have to share the bed with you," Maggie stuck out her tongue again at her cousin as she upped the pace of the vibrator's movements, "not a half dozen horny guysh and girlsh like I should!"

"And," Fraeda started after another silent count, "Jayne never promised she'd get us guys. Or girls."

She glared when Maggie started to interrupt. The seated woman squinted and upped the pace of the vibrator and flicked its switch from medium past high to a speed Fraeda didn't know it had. This was far from the first time her cousin had employed it, and she'd never been shy about Fraeda being present, but doing it naked in a brightly lit room where the growing darkness outside ensured she'd be in clear view, was a first.

So far as Fraeda knew.

"We're here to help Jayne. Not for her to get you drilled. We're going with her to film the Uni Spring Carnival tomorrow, then the next day we're back at her TV studio. So we can LEARN."

"I need to learn to FUCK," Maggie said firmly, "our bitch coushin Anna got to fuck Peter, and he wassh the BEST! Even Prez Vicki saysh sho!"

Fraeda felt a twinge. They'd met that handsome and ridiculously smart man. Everyone knew he and the Queen had been in love with each other and fated to be together and be the bridge the peoples needed. Everyone knew, it seemed, except those two. And they were probably the smartest ones around. Not even President Vicki, the Queen's closest friend, could explain it. Had the pair finally admitted the truth in their frantic and final last minutes on the doomed ship? Hopefully they'd at least gone to their deaths in the comfort of such an admission. But any way you looked at it, a Tragedy, her study of Earth literature had taught her.

"But you HAVE fucked."

Maggie blew a raspberry. "Not REAL fucking. Lame boysh. A girl." She bookended the sentence with a sharp exhale.

"Jayne said that there might... MIGHT... be options at the Carnival tomorrow," Fraeda said.

"And Jayne gave ush boring jeans and shirtss to wear from her shtashion. Everyone will be in tiny shkirtss! No one will pay attenshion to ush!"

"Those shirts are nice. You should like them, they're very tight. And soft. It'll show off everything."

"We're not wearing brash," Maggie said, "the rule iss 'no underwear.' I heard Anna tell Vicki."

"Ok, no bras."

"No pantiesh either," Maggie's body shook as the vibrator's intensity and her fingers pushed her body to shake and squirm.

"Fine. Commando. But now. I want to watch Jayne on the news."

"Go in the other room," Maggie said, "I'm not done. On kneesh next."

Fraeda's mouth moved but she changed her mind. She closed it and shook her head as Maggie's attention went to the glass and she wondered if her cousin had, maybe, seen someone earlier. Knew they were there. The hotel across the street had small balconies.

"Shit," she said in barely above a whisper as she tried to plot a way to the suite's bedroom without being visible IF someone was out there. She looked at her slut cousin and listened to the pants and grunts as brown, red and white hair bounced as she worked herself to a climax. It wasn't the masturbation, Fraeda had her own toys along, and truthfully if Jayne did have some ins on a hot guy she'd not mind. But in her mind it was a fringe benefit, not the point of this whole trip. But with Maggie, that her mood had pushed her to this... in front of the fucking WINDOW!

Fraeda made up her mind. She crouched and duck-walked toward the bedroom door. She was fast and hoped that every watching eye, if any, would be locked on Maggie's body as it jumped and jerked and she screamed with her orgasm and not notice a second figure speed behind the chair.

With the other sounds coming from this room, she further doubted anyone in the hotel would've noticed the slammed bedroom door.

Spring Carnival

"You carry this, intern number two," Maggie grunted as her stupid cousin shoved the heavy shoulder bag into her gut and then grabbed the clipboard from the van's rear seat, "I'll carry this."

"Bitch. Why are you intern number one?"

"I have this," Fraeda waved the clipboard.

Both young women turned toward the clear female laugh. The woman who'd just walked around the front of the van was a handspan taller than the two cousins and her hair was longer, wavy instead of straight, and darker. She wasn't quite a decade older, midway through the second half of her twenties.

"You two figured it out yet? It's not that hard."

"Maggie carries the bag, Jayne," Fraeda said brightly as she brandished the clipboard, "I do the skilled work and get them to sign the releases."

Jayne chuckled before she spoke into the walkie-talkie in her hand. "Gary, check?"

"Check," a male's voice tinny from the tiny speaker.

"Echo check," Jayne said and Maggie grunted as Jayne grinned at her.

Intern number two flipped the strap of the bag over her head and grumbled as it knocked her hat askew. She threaded the strap between her breasts and let the bag sit on her left hip before she resettled the broad-brimmed hat. She glanced as Gary, Jayne's bearded and not handsome cameraman traced Jayne's path before she hummed and looked down. And smiled.

She shimmied her chest and ignored her cousin and the TV crew as the thin fabric of the sleeveless, green shirt rubbed against nipples outlined in the cloth that the strap pressed against her like a second skin. She shimmied again and glanced down and smiled at the nicely visible nipples, one highlighted by the arched K P U D. Maybe she'd get some attention after all.

She glanced at the van as Jayne and Gary used Fraeda to confirm the mike and camera worked. Jayne and her cousin had left her unescorted in the TV station's wardrobe room the day before when the reporter had fitted them with these boring and not transparent shirts. Not even the day's bright sun penetrated them. But in secret she'd found something there rather closer to the day's theme and had hidden it in the van when their tour had reached it. She'd packed such clothes, skirts that only dreamed of covering her cute ass and shirts so transparent she may as well not have them on. She had no qualms about being braless, her tits weren't as big as Cousin Anna's huge melons or even Jayne's, but they would provide more than handfuls for a couple of hot, horny guys. If only she could FIND those hot, horny guys and their hands.

Her stupid cousin had made sure those unboring clothes been left in their stupid hotel but the day's schedule offered a couple of breaks and she'd primed a few excuses to run back to the van but had a good feeling such a task might arise naturally. Tight ass Jayne and Fraeda would just have to deal with it.

Muffled by distance and sound, cheers and recorded music filtered to them.

"Let's go, interns," Jayne said to the cousins as Gary turned and rested the camera lightly on his right shoulder, "showtime!"

"Jayne," Maggie said and the reporter turned her head, "you're wearing a bra. No underwear today!"

"That's for devils and angels," Jayne said and winked, "and interns. I'm working. And the fun's that way."

"Shee," Maggie whispered to Fraeda as they trailed Jayne and Gary and came within sight of the group Jayne planned to trail and film, the sounds of cheers and music closer if their sources weren't yet in sight, "there's the angel. Sham."

"Samantha," Fraeda said, "and Teresa."

"We should be dresshed like Sham, her shkirt is sho short. And her titsh are barely covered. She'ss sho pretty, her hair ish redder than the Queen'ss wash."

Maggie let out a stuttered exhale when that redhead flipped up the front of her white and pink barely-there skirt to flash her uncovered crotch at the other woman who was dressed in the black tuxedo of a secret agent. It seemed rather ostentatious for a 'secret' agent, but life here was weird. What wasn't weird was that Sam was a natural redhead. But there was something strange about her crotch.

"You got that?" Jayne's sotto voce question was directed at her cameraman.

"I love this crew," he ended his reply with a smacking sound from his lips.

Maggie squinted in the bright sunlight as Sam dropped her skirt and used her hands to smooth it down. It seemed she'd caught the same sight as Maggie had.

Two guys, seemingly around Maggie's and Fraeda's ages, so likely students here, stared with wide eyes and broad smiles at Sam the Angel. There could be little doubt they'd had an even better view of her trimmed red bush than Maggie had! After a moment they turned, and Maggie hummed as the cloth of the white pants showed bulges. Oh, yeah, they'd seen that sweet, red-topped pussy.

One was a tad pudgy, the other one too thin... but. Fraeda's comment from the night before might just work out... 'Jayne said that there might... MIGHT... be options at the Carnival tomorrow...' Maggie guessed their white clothes with odd caps were some sort of uniforms, everyone was wearing costumes. But she didn't know WHAT these costumes were. But it seemed they were part of the group they'd be trailing, so they MIGHT do, if nothing better popped up.

"And here we have the Angel and the Agent," Maggie heard Jayne say in her best 'reporter' voice, a smooth not-quite contralto with diction that not even Fraeda could match, "their mission impossible to once again try and save their handsome housemate from the infernal charms of the dark Princess of the Ninth Circle."

Sam blinked and Teresa sniffed as Gary focused the camera on them. Jayne lowered the microphone slightly.

"I am so opening tonight's report with that shot," the reporter's voice continued smoothly on its border of contralto and alto, "although THIS shot will be very popular. But I doubt they'll let me use it on the 7 p.m. news."

Maggie licked her lips when both Sam and Teresa followed the camera's angle down. The two young women looked at the reporter, the spy's face a smile and the angel had a shocked stare.

"You have to admit, Jayne, these ARE some pretty awesome tits," Teresa said as she leaned and cupped her hands under the redhead's breasts and the reporter offered an appreciative laugh and a clear nod, "but if you'd already gone to that cable channel maybe you could use the footage."

"They are excellent," Jayne's smile was still broad, "August. Couple of months and a bit."

Maggie held her breath. The angel wore white stockings that reached mid-thigh, well below the bottom hem of the pleated white and pink skirt. Her bustier kept the theme, white with pink ribs, and cups that pushed her nice tits into perfect spheres and played peek-a-boo with nipples that matched the bustier's darker ribs for color. Feathered white wings flapped at her back and a halo instead of a tiara.

"You know, Teresa Bond," Sam said as she offered the camera a glare but it didn't seem to move so she looked at her girlfriend, "you could've told me my tits were, um, OUT!"

Jayne and the spy who'd not bothered to share that fact both laughed as the reporter's arm rose to place the microphone near her mouth. She stepped forward to close with Sam and Teresa while the cameraman sidled to his left to apparently get an angle for all three of them.

"So tell us, Heavenly Creature," the reporter purred, "how do you plan to defeat the succubus and save your boyfriend from eternal hellfire this time?"

"Uh... um, I have a leash...," Sam stammered as she pawed at the coiled leather loop on her hip and Jayne smirked, "but..., he's not my boyfriend..."

Maggie thought of the pictures and videos of the 'boyfriend' being discussed. Now, fucking HIM would make this whole trip beyond worthwhile! Fraeda didn't deserve him, though.

"But, Angel," Jayne's smooth voice had a sensual purr Maggie wished she could manage, "what will your family and your worldwide fans think if you just let him get dragged to hell?"

"He's NOT my boyfr...," Sam muttered as she blinked at the camera and tried to shift her bustier slightly higher.

"Oh... shit," the words forced their way from Sam's mouth and she stopped working on her clothes. Jayne chuckled.

Jayne lowered the microphone and glanced quickly before she looked back at Sam.

"Not the most expressive interviewee I've ever been involved with," Sam's eyes narrowed slightly as the reporter spoke, "but plenty have been worse! Sam, these are my assistants, interns at the station, visiting from the University of Tennessee. That's Fraeda, with the clipboard and the candy cane with the hair is Maggie."

Maggie's eyes held the Angel's for a moment as she licked her red lips before she looked down that wonderful body. She shimmied her erect nipples against the thin cloth and felt a warm shiver as the tip of Sam's tongue flashed an appearance.

"Hi, Sam, we've been looking forward to meeting you," Fraeda said as she stepped forward and held the clipboard, "Jayne told us about you! But, can you sign this release form? It's just like Halloween's. If you don't, our boss will tie us up and whip us."

Jayne snorted.

"No," Maggie said, "she WON'T tie ush up and whip our bare assesh. THAT would be punishment."

Sam's gaze swung between Maggie and Fraeda for a moment, before she focused on the clipboard. Something in the Angel's hazel eyes intruded on Maggie's lust. There was lust, but there was also... something else. Maggie forced it down. Keep the lust on top. She ran her tongue across first her upper then her lower lip. Sam looked hard at her while she seemed to blindly sign Fraeda's form and Maggie shimmied her body the way she'd seen Vicki do and felt the cloth mold even tighter against tits and her rampant nipples.

"Ow," Maggie yelped and jumped and tore her gaze from Sam and looked at her cousin and rubbed her right shoulder.

"Stop it, you oversexed cow," Fraeda said firm but with an amused tone. And her green eyes sparkled.

"But she promished...," Maggie pleaded as she glanced at Sam then Jayne before she looked back at her antagonist.

"She did. Don't worry," Jayne said, "but you two have work to do first."

Maggie offered an audible pout and leered at Sam. Fraeda avoided the camera and held out the clipboard to the costumed spy, who signed quickly.

"Where's the Angel? Express train to hell if she doesn't show up!"

Everyone's gaze turned toward the speaker. The voice wasn't that close. It was from the knot of their group maybe thirty or so steps away before the corner of the library just beyond the staging spot for each group in the Carnival parade, which went initially across Library Fountain plaza before it met the grassy triangle where it would merge into the groups who'd already made the trek. But it wasn't a shout. It was a deep, raspy purred sound, somehow projected so that plenty would hear it..

Sam gave the camera that'd returned to focus on her an upraised middle finger. Then she grabbed the front of her skirt and lifted it and stuck her own tongue out. She dropped the skirt and spun on her heel and sped toward the voice. Maggie licked her lips again as the skirt flared to expose Angelic ass cheeks, her skin only a shade darker than what the cousins had.

And now she knew the oddity. The red pubic hair was in the shape of a heart.

Exponential Increases

"It's just like the release from the Halloween party," Fraeda said with a smile and bright tone to the petite brunette as she tried to not stare at the girl's small but perfect tits through her transparent red blouse, "for Jayne to use the footage."

"We'll be on the news?"

"Yeah," Fraeda said as she resisted punching Maggie again as her cousin didn't hide her stare at the girl's chest with the tip of her tongue held between her lips, "K P U D tonight!"