Maggie and the Sailors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, not supposed to use the throat language around strangers, huh! Maggie laughed. Sam put her arm around Maggie's shoulders and they watched the last two 'math virgins' undress.

"Go to 'em, Maggie, get 'em warmed up," Sam said and nudged her and she quickly obeyed and wrapped her arms around the darker boy's shoulders and kissed him and rubbed her lower abs against his cock. His hands went to her ass. When it seemed his cock was hard, she broke the kiss and repeated the process with Larry, although he was already about as hard it seemed he'd get.

"Hmm," Sam said as she sidled to put her arm around Heather's shoulders, "which one goes where?"

"Huh? What do you mean?" Heather's question was earnest as she turned to look at the angel and Maggie slid to stand between Amal and Larry and slowly stroked each cock.

She liked these cocks. Each was a bit bigger than Jerry's but not so large as Davey's. And they both had nice, round heads. It hadn't taken long to figure THAT out. She liked that little bit of flesh at the back of the protruding glans. But... did it mean these two would have more of the yummier cum for her? Was there a connection?

"Amal," Sam said after a moment, "on the blanket. On your back."

Maggie kissed his cheek and he gave a questioning look, but he obeyed.

"See his cock, Maggie?" Sam asked and intern number two poked her tongue out and smiled. "Down. I think you know where it should go."

Multi-coloured hair shook as she kissed Larry and moved to straddle the prone young man. She squatted than went to her knees and reached to grab the cock. She placed it at her well-lubricated entrance and pushed down. Both of them let out slow moans his hard flesh intruded into her body.

It fit. So nicely. Jayne was such a total, total useless bitch! Sam the Angel and Tracy were so much better friends! She landed on him and he grunted before she rose until just that nice head was still inside before she pushed down. Then she noticed Sam had led Heather to stand next to Larry and Fraeda tossed a small bottle to Sam.

"Maggie's going to return the favor, what you just did, Heather, but first you need to help out. Open this..."

Maggie sat on Amal and rubbed back and forth and his hands went to her nipples. Good. She wished she'd brought the nipple clamps, but her stupid cousin had been so bitchy about what she brought this morning... She reached and guided his fingers to squeeze. Hard. She purred as she watched Heather open the little bottle and cover Larry's cock with some sort of liquid.

"Good. Now, grab it and lead him behind Maggie."

Heather and Larry looked at each other but she obeyed and pulled him by his prick and he stepped over Amal's legs.

"Maggie," Sam said, "lean forward."

"You're not going to...," Fraeda said.

"Yesh!" Maggie leaned forward and touched Amal's hands to keep them at their task.

"Is he going to, uh... go... where?" Heather's voice wavered as she looked at Maggie and at Sam.

"Up her ass, Heather girl, she wanted the full treatment. Well, she's getting it. Get him in place, then I have something for you."

Amal pushed his legs together and Larry knelt as Heather held his cock. Sam sidled to look down.

"Hurry," Maggie said as she shook her hips, "front and rear! Finally!"

Heather offered a shocked look but shrugged and Larry slid forward on her knees. She slapped Maggie's ass with her free hand.

"Hold still, gotta get the aim!" Maggie obeyed and Heather pulled the cock until the head nestled against the puckered opening and she removed her hand at Sam's gesture. She took a moment before she nodded and put her hand on Larry's ass.

Maggie's neck arched back and her mouth opened but she let out only a long 'ahh' sound as he pushed half of his cock into her back opening and stopped.

"Why'd you stop?" Her question was earnest, firm. He shoved forward. She moaned again.

"Heather," Sam said, "come over here and squat so Maggie can turn and eat your pussy. She'd better give you as good an orgasm as you gave her."

"I will," Maggie said firmly.

"And you two," Sam said, "Tracy says you're both math geniuses. Okay. Work out a formula to fuck both holes."

As the previous pair had, they took a few tentative moves and Maggie grunted and let out moans but nodded and offered 'yeahs' that were the closest she got to words to encourage the pace she like. After a few strokes they zeroed in on an optimal solution.

Then Sam looked at Davey and Jerry. "And you two, keep ready. As soon as any of these three blow a load, you're tagging in. Ass, pussy mouth... none of them better be idle for more time than it takes to switch in."

"Shee, Freada," Maggie shouted as Heather slid into place, "if Jayne wash really our friend, she'd do thish for uss!"

Fraeda offered a hard sound but Maggie simply turned her head to slide it between Heather's legs as her body jostled from its doubled treatment.

Trilobite Glen

Fraeda

She'd let out the threat before she'd even realized what she was going to do! It'd been, simply, subconscious reaction to more of her cousin's goading. Insulting Jayne last night... and today! That was... well, Fraeda didn't know what it was but Jayne had been the best friend of the Queen and had helped her and now President Vicki more times than anyone had ever counted. And this trip, showing them her job and station and gathering news and information. And more.

It'd been because of Jayne that yummy Peter had become part of them.

Well, and Carole. Fraeda didn't like Carole. That woman was... angry. But her little daughter meant that Peter lived on, at least sort of.

But, really. It'd been the Queen who'd been and should've been Peter's true love. And with Ian gone, Peter should've been hers. Stupid mutineers.

And now. Her idiot cousin was on her hands and knees and two... two boys... fucked her front and rear. And her mouth was between that girl Heather's legs. The boys panted as Fraeda watched their cocks, well, at least the one in her cousin's ass that she could see, appear and disappear with each stroke. Fraeda had caught Maggie trying to bring her nipple clamps and had prevented that, but she had this dark-skinned boy pinching them instead.

And through it all, Sam the maybe-no-longer-an Angel made sure it kept going.

Sam had drawn a map on their walk from the Carnival to this little spot a ways across campus. Fraeda had assured the Angel she was expert at map reading and that'd made Sam smile. Vicki had said this very pretty redhead, with skin almost as pale as Freada's and Maggie's, was a biologist who spent time tracking wild animals across the wilderness! That sounded like... well, Fraeda didn't know. She'd spent her life within constrained walls that such experiences were, like today, only from books and movies and spy bots. Vicki had promised to change that and this trip was part of that effort.

But had their President truly promised Maggie THIS?

She'd followed the map into the Biology building and had easily located the correct locker it'd guided her to. It wasn't Sam's, the Angel had told her in a cheery voice, it belonged to a classmate who had supplies for spur of the moment adventures, as Sam had said. She'd left behind the halo that Sam had removed.

"I think I'm done with this for today. Leo will know what it means. And this is about as spur of the moment as it gets," the Angel, the ex-Angel..., had said.

Fraeda had collected the blanket, the little bottle that she now knew was lubricant for, uh, ass fucking, apparently, since the cock in her cousin's pussy had no need of anything extra to allow it to move properly. The third item was a package of wipes that were the same shape they had at home. But probably not for the same use.

But the worst, the absolutely worst part of watching Maggie suck two guys and get her pussy eaten and now be busy with boys and girls... was that Fraeda's own pussy was unhappy. No, it was wet.

She'd humored Maggie to follow the 'rules' for the Carnival and not wear bras or panties, rules that Sam the Angel and Tracy and the Demon and Pirate and Witch and Leather Boy had all followed, as had plenty of others. But not everyone. So were they really the 'rules?' But now, the tight seam of her denim jeans and the thin, tight fabric of her shirt were making her very uncomfortable. Her right hand rose as she watched and listened to the show and flicked at her nipple.

Her tongue popped between her lips. Anyone who looked at her would see them. Fully erect, they were actually larger than Maggie's! And she wondered if her jeans would show a wet spot yet. She felt it, rubbed her legs together as Amal's and Larry's flesh slapped against Maggie's and Heather jerked her thighs to shove her twat hard into the mouth that was giving her pleasure.

Tracy stood next to the other two boys and spoke softly to them. Fraeda could've listened in, but she was having trouble concentrating. Both cocks again stood out from their bodies and moved like metronomes to the heartbeats. That one was... large. Was THAT going to go into Maggie? Well... she'd managed it in her mouth.

She stiffened at a soft sound behind her. She fought the urge to turn her head but let her eyes relax and listened. Located.

People. They were... surrounded. Well, not surrounded, but there were people on the other side of the greenery. She caught Sam's eyes and let her own dart around. The Angel put a finger to her lips and walked quickly to stand beside her. Fraeda put her lips next to an ear.

"They're... watching," she whispered. Sam chuckled and traded positions.

"Your cousin wanted an audience, Fraeda. And the rest are too busy to notice. Or care. So... let 'em have their fun."

Sam slid her right hand down Fraeda's back and moved past the hem of her jeans and caressed the intern's right ass cheek. A pale left hand found the large left nipple and fingertips coaxed it through the soft cloth back to full erection.

Fraeda let out a slow breath, twisted her torso to encourage the fingers as her own left hand pressed over the Angel's little skirt.

"And you don't really mind, do you?" Fraeda nodded her answer to Sam's question.

Her breath roughened as Sam's fingers worked her nipple and the other hand caused Fraeda to widen her stance as it pushed between them from behind. Sam moved her hand and slid behind the intern and she reached around and both hands went to the topmost engaged button. She stopped there as Larry let out a series of staccato grunts.

"Oh... hell... I'm...," he slammed his prick to its full depth in Maggie's ass and she and Heather both rocked at the sudden shift. He retreated rapidly but halted and apparently delivered a second batch of cum.

Fraeda watched as the boy came in her cousin's ass and goo dripped from his prick each time it was revealed. Her tongue ran across her lips and she only noticed that Sam had undone every button on her blouse when the cloth fell open and hands widened the gap to cup both breasts. Her eyes stayed locked on the naked quartet while her own hands found Sam's hips and easily dodged the tiny skirt to caress flesh.

With a last shudder, Larry went still and leaned over Maggie with his mouth open and his chest heaving. Fraeda let out a long breath and her unfocused gaze watched him while fingers that really knew what they were doing forced her nipples as hard as they'd ever been. An instant later, the body under Maggie jumped and offered muffled groans as he delivered more jism into the Candy Cane. Once he'd stilled, Tracy spoke in a firm tone.

"Out, you two... move! Maggie, don't move." Larry blinked before he smiled and pulled his softened cock free as a string of lube and cum followed it until he rose from his knees. As soon as he'd cleared, Maggie moved to let Amal's cock fall free but she kept her mouth in place. He slid forward to free himself from the pile and rolled away.

"Jerry, on the ground. Davey, you know what that means," Tracy said as she filled the guy's palm from the bottle, "move!"

"Uh," Fraeda said as she watched the exchange and two thoughts converged, "that... cock is... going... in her ass?"

The second was that the snap and zipper on her jeans, she had no belt, were open and fingers pushed under the denim. She felt warm air and then the contact of lips on her throat and tilted her head to allow it more access. Maggie had pushed down and welcomed the freshened cock into her body and Davey applied the lube from his his hand as he assumed Larry's former kneeling position.

"Too bad she won't share," Fraeda knew the whispered words were true, "but don't worry. I have plans for you."

Fraeda slid her hands further and pulled the body behind her in a tighter embrace and she let out soft sounds as talented fingers worked her nipple and clit. Then her eyes widened as Davey put that great cock at her cousin's rear entrance. Jerry went still before Maggie's face was forced from Heather's crotch as her neck arched back as the first third of the cock disappeared from view.

"Oh, fuck! Fuck... fuck, shove it ALL in!"

Half the campus would've heard that second last word, Fraeda thought. But Davey obeyed and with a deliberate and single motion buried the remainder of his lubed cock into intern number two's ass. Maggie let out two hard breaths with her eyes closed but before she spoke in a guttural voice, Fraeda swore she heard some gasps or other sounds from the bushes.

"C'mon... go... I am... sho full! MOVE!" Her head returned between Heather's legs but her skin rippled as Jerry and Davey worked out their rhythm. She'd earlier done as Sam had instructed and passed the wipes to Tracy, who handed some to Amal and Larry and they used them on their temporarily spent pricks.

Fraeda shivered as Sam forced her attention to her own body with hard pinches. Then she jerked as she felt the climax. It wasn't a huge one, no, but Sam's barely-audible laughter told her that was the intent as the formerly-busy fingers slowed to soft and slight caresses against Fraeda's sensitive flesh.

Then she realized they weren't alone. Well, besides however many were watching, and that was some number.

The Pirate stood next to Tracy, a broad smile on her face, her skin not black but darker than even the Demon's, which made her tons darker than Fraeda and Maggie and the Angel.

"So this is where you disappeared to," the Pirate, no... Asha, Fraeda managed, "not helping me out!"

"Sorority bitches, lameasses," Tracy scoffed, "not terrorists. You coulda taken them all alone and you had a Demon and a Witch with you.."

Asha laughed and put her arm across her shorter friend's shoulders. "That's quite the cock up her butt. She's almost as good at that as you are."

Tracy elbowed the Pirate in the ribs and got a clear laugh back.

Then more people entered.

No. A people. Leather Boy with his clothes nothing but very thin and very tight leather. And a Demon. A black-clad demon, her red horns glistened where they emerged from that wild black hair.

"Ah, just in time, your turn, beautiful changeling Fraeda," Sam whispered and the intern tried to jump at the word before her name but Sam was strong and held her and she was too shocked to use more force, "those two fucked your President Vicki. So did I. We know who... what you are. We're going to fuck you now, you're so different. Have you ever fucked boys or girls, Fraeda?"

"Uh... um... no. Uh... not with any... not... someone else... just..."

"Toys," Sam said and Fraeda offered a soft 'uh-huh,' "do you want to fuck them?"

Fraeda looked as that huge cock re-entered her cousin as Heather's body jerked and she let out a series of soft yelps. Apparently Maggie had accomplished her mission, confirmation came when Heather collapsed backwards until she was flat except for her widely spread legs bent in vees with her feet flat on the blanket. Maggie moaned and her neck arched again and her head bounced with each thrust from her double lovers. Then Fraeda looked at the approaching pair.

They... knew. About her. About Maggie. Of course they did. Vicki had come here to... meet. Make friends. Their President had told them she'd made contact, progress... but she'd apparently not told her changelings everything. Why? That she'd employed the tricks she'd developed to allow Peter to be her lover... and the Queen's, as he should've been as well... that she'd used these tricks here, she'd not divulged.

"Yes, Angel, I want to fuck them."

Trilobite Glen

Sam forced Fraeda's hands away from the taut, leather-covered chest, hands she wished were hers. She pushed the thin cloth of the short-sleeved shirt down the locked arms, a movement which failed to separate the intern's lips from the handsome man's lips with which they were in contact while his hands caressed breasts. The changeling's body shivered as a demonic presence unzipped the over-the-calf boots to let her step out of them and pushed jeans down pale, bare legs. All while the horned head kissed and nuzzled the flesh on and between those legs. Apparently actual arrest had been avoided for this dark one and her Pirate ally, although the Witch had been kept behind for more detailed questioning, along with the primary antagonists amongst the sorority bitches. And all had been promised that the administration would be reviewing the whole event and consequences might still be coming.

Such things were what tomorrow was for.

Sam let the unneeded shirt drop to the ground behind her as Fraeda's hands returned to a chest partially exposed by the vest she'd quickly unbuttoned, after a moment her right hand went to a cock that was still hidden by nothing more than a thin layer of tight leather. The former Angel's hands started at now bared pale shoulders and she massaged down a back that was clearly if not bulkily muscled.

And a spine that was ever-so-subtly misaligned where it connected to the pelvic girdle.

A pelvic girdle that wasn't... quite... right. An orthopedic specialist would see this and order up a second yacht, Sam thought. Which accounted for the changeling's slightly odd stride. But she moved easily, as had Vicki, their hips different by degrees but not by heritage.

Sam kneaded buttocks that were, like the back muscles, firm without being bulky. And nicely rounded. She nudged the body forward as the Demon did likewise to widen Fraeda's stance before she ran her left hand up a right thigh and that hand and her mouth met at a crotch that Sam knew was already wet. Fraeda's second hand had joined her first and fumbled at the button above the hidden cock, but she didn't seem willing to break the kiss that prevented her using her eyes to better manage her task.

Loud, paired grunts crossed with screams, male and female, drew Sam's eye as she shifted to look past the trio just in front of her. Davey slammed himself forward as his huge cock gave Maggie an intense colonoscopy while she braced herself in place with her hands and he likely delivered whatever cum he'd managed to reload after his lover had taken his first load down her throat. He pulled back and repeated the movement and this time Maggie screamed without reservation. Sam didn't think it was pain. The underlying 'aah' was clear and Sam had seen Jerry thrust up from the ground, his ass had left a clear gap, perfectly synchronized with Davey's thrust. Maggie second scream was shorter, deeper, when Davey threw himself back and his entire shaft pulled free of her distended asshole. Cum and lube flew in wild arcs. After an instant, she pushed her torso to a forty-five degree angle and pumped rapidly up and down on the cock that still resided in her pussy.

Fraeda grunted past the kiss as she finally freed the cock that was her target while she sidled her feet wider to allow the horned head better access to her pussy. Both hands stroked slowly along the length of a cock. Sam sighed as she glanced around Fraeda and down. She saw wild, black hair, two red horns and the cock that should be in her hands. A cock that compared, uh, quite well to any others around here right now. But likely to be employed in more effective and subtle ways.