Maggie and the Sailors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cock in back. She needed to make her debt payment 'ice cream worthy.' To her girlfriend's deep amusement, she'd followed up the Demon's use of a vibrator to pop her rear cherry with Teresa's strap-ons. To practice. She was ready for something that was rather more of a challenge than the vibrator or strap-ons.

Strap-on in front. Together.

First round. Then switch.

Then something caught her eye... the only thing that could right now.

Jayne's interns. Her 'students' from 'Tennessee.' Young women... nineteen or twenty.

Just what everyone else here would think they were.

The one with the funny hair... uh, Maggie. Maggie Candy Cane, had just thrown her shoulder bag's strap over the other one. Fraeda. That one had yelped and her hat had bounced off her head. They'd gathered a few signatures but it seemed with things winding down, their tasks might be over. Then Candy Cane shouted.

"I'm going, I've got boyss. And a GIRL!"

"Maggie!" It was Jayne. The tall, beautiful reporter who'd put them all on television the first time they'd been costumed, back at Halloween.

Candy Cane froze, but the glare on that face, a face just not the right shape, if you knew what to look for. The glare made that fact even clearer.

"Jayne, I'm going! My gang-bang!"

Fraeda's expression showed shock and surprise and anger and fright as she looked between her cousin and the reporter. Sam could read her more easily. 'More complete,' came into Sam's mind. She followed Maggie's urgent pointing with her left arm.

Sam found Tracy, Asha the Pirate's petite and cute little friend, in that sweet see-through shirt and shorts that showed she'd obeyed the 'no underwear' rule. She had her two friends in their sailor costumes and two more guys and a girl with her. All wide-eyed.

Sam sighed before she squinted slightly as she concentrated on Maggie and Fraeda and Jayne. She squeezed the cock then released it and shifted to look up at Chris. He read her expression and their kiss was quick and deep.

"Going to bail Mel out?" She asked with the kiss ended.

"Guess so."

"I... might have, uh, work for you two. Later. I still have my debt." Fuckity fuck fuck on that. But... maybe, if what she had in mind worked.

He chuckled and nodded and released her nipple before his hand swung past her wings and went under her skirt and squeezed flesh. She wiggled her hips. She kissed him again and walked quickly toward the interns, who'd both turned to look at Jayne. That tall and lovely brunette and Maggie glared at each other.

Both cousins yelped and jumped as Sam threw her arms around their shoulders from behind. Jayne blinked before her eyes locked on Sam's

"Sam," the reporter said in a smooth tone, "Sam the Angel."

"I won," Sam said, "he's up there. Demon's headed to jail."

"Ah," Jayne said, "few more interviews."

"But you won't need these two," Sam squeezed both shoulders, all three were the same height, if she ignored her halo, "I'll take 'em off your hands."

Jayne's eyes narrowed. She didn't voice it but her expression conveyed the 'what?' Gary had turned and with a raised eyebrow Sam saw him set his camera to his eye. Jayne's movement was subtler, but Sam knew the microphone would pick up anything she said..

"What happened over there," Sam's right hand rose from Fraeda's shoulders to point to the groups now separated and corralled by Security, "was that the sorority bitch, her name's Brandi, is pissed off that her boyfriend dumped her for Keeley, the Witch. The boyfriend happens to be Asha the Pirate's brother. Brandi's been gunning for Keeley. And she found her, although I bet she regrets that now. And beating the crap out of people is what Pirates and Demons do! And that's your story."

Jayne's face softened after a moment. She set her microphone.

"So, Angel, you kept your boyfriend out of hell. For today. And the battle over more boyfriends. It's all happening here at the Uni."

Sam grinned and squeezed Maggie and Fraeda. Then she looked at Jayne and glanced quickly at each intern.

"Gary," Jayne said, "get me some free footage over there. This is breaking news, so don't worry about releases."

"Got ya, boss," he wandered toward the crowd. Jayne held the microphone so Sam could see her turn off the switch before she hooked it to her belt.

"What's your deal, Sam?"

"These two, Jayne. Maggie here apparently has plans. A gang-bang, from what I heard. I want to help her. And, if she won't share---."

"I won't," Maggie interjected. Sam chuckled.

"I can arrange other options for Fraeda."

"I'm not sure that's a good idea, Angel."

"Jayne. You know Vicki was down here a while ago. She met with us. She... more than met with us."

Both cousins turned and offered 'uh' sounds. Jayne smirked.

""You have to know that," Sam said, "and WE know who she is. And, I'm ninety-nine percent certain wha...who these two are."

Jayne's expression hardened as she and Sam looked at each other. Both cousins turned their heads and the Angel smiled quickly at both.

"Jayne, you're going to Atlanta end of the summer. Vicki knows that. She knows she needs... allies. I'm a biologist, like she is. She's promised me a visit."

"A visit?" Fraeda broke her silence. "To... home?"

"Yup, Fraeda. Home. Vicki knows it's perfect for you to go to Atlanta, Jayne, you'll be in the middle of the biggest news gathering organization on the planet. But, that's not all of it. You know that Leather Boy and Devil Girl figured you lot out long time ago? And they haven't told anyone."

"They've posted advanced tech on their internet, Angel," Jayne said.

"Yeah, and the FBI's questioned them," Sam said, when Jayne mouthed a 'what,' she continued, "the bitch in black leather today, with the whip? Something for you to look at, you want investigative journalism. Not even Joyce, Detective Shaw, can find out who she and her partner really are. She claims her name's Upshaw, but who the fuck knows. But my friends haven't told them anything, are leading them on a merry chase. Your Queen was too slow, Vicki knows that. You'll need us."

Jayne let out a slow exhale as Fraeda and Maggie looked at the two of them. "But, these two. They're..."

"Need to start somewhere. Angie and Kim are dead," Sam said, "Vicki showed us. You've got Anna, but... she's one. And, for now, Jayne. I think if you expect to use all of the footage you've captured today, you'll need lots of editing. Me and the Demon spent most of the time flashing our gashes at your camera. This last bit, my tit's out and Maggie here has her awesome set rather nicely displayed."

Maggie laughed and shimmied her chest and Sam felt her hand slide under the back of her skirt. She wiggled her hips and Maggie purred.

"And, most of them in the fight ended up, uh, mostly naked. You've got lots of work cleaning this up. You should get going. Leave these two to me. When are they due back?"

"I've got them at the station tomorrow. They have a room at the Monaco, on Second."

"I know of it. Might not make it there, better options for tonight."

"Good," Maggie said, "it'sh a shitty hotel."

"Shitty?" Fraeda said. "It's beautiful!"

"No guysh there! Or girlss! Except my stupid cousin. Yuk." Fraeda huffed at Maggie's description of her.

"You sure you want in, Angel?"

"Like I said, I'm already neck deep, Jayne. Being around those idiots Mel and Chris is like stepping in quicksand. But, you take care of teaching these two about the media, I'll take care of getting them good and thoroughly fucked."

Maggie let out a deep, throaty hum. Sam let out a short cough. Both Fraeda and Jayne looked at her with open mouths. Maggie laughed.

"Mel is really good, she and Vicki spent half the night making... sounds. That's all I learned," Sam said before she turned and kissed Maggie, who took a moment to adjust and she turned to grab Sam's partially-exposed left breast as she pushed her tongue into the Angel's mouth. After a few moments Sam broke the kiss, spun and kissed Fraeda quickly. Then she looked at Jayne.

"Fraeda, there an extra pen in that bag?"

"Yeah..."

"Grab it and a blank form. Then give Jayne her bag."

Jayne shrugged but nodded. After obeying Sam's instructions, Fraeda stepped away and slid the bag past her hat and Jayne took it and slipped it onto her shoulder.

"Have 'em at the station by ten tomorrow, Angel. You know where it is?"

"Kitty-corner from the main City library," Sam said and Jayne nodded before her tone slowed as she spun Maggie and reached out and took Fraeda's hand as she skipped to catch them, "so, this gang-bang. Want an audience?"

"Audienshe?"

"You mean... people watching?" Fraeda's question.

"Your voices are better than Anna's," Sam said and Fraeda huffed while Maggie laughed, "but, yes. Audience."

"Yesh!" Maggie said firmly.

"Chris," Sam turned and yelled, her 'boyfriend' in tight leather looked at her, "you know Trilobite Glen? Near Biology?"

"The little wooded spot?" Chris asked.

"Yeah. Pass the word, but not to Security. Bring everyone by, when ya bail 'em out."

Sam led her charges to stand facing Tracy and her crew. The petite brunette spoke first.

"Ah, Sam. Bit of a surprise, but thanks for getting rid of Jayne."

"I've heard. I've got your babe here."

Sam released Fraeda and half spun and slid her hand under the front Maggie's dress and slowly ran her hand along the Candy Cane's slit before she kept it there. Maggie's surprised expression turned as her eyes went to slits and she pumped her hips and sidled her legs apart.

"And she's... ready. Trust me," she scanned across Maggie's five planned lovers as she worked a clit that felt as human-like as she could've hoped for before Maggie grunted when Sam pulled her hand away and with a quick move licked her fingers, "all of you math virgins ready?"

Sam smiled and licked her lips. Maggie was delicious, there was no sting. How the hell HAD Vicki pulled all this off? Sam had to know. She looked across Maggie's lovers-to-be, one of the guys, the darker one, seemed reticent, but the other three and the girl all nodded and grinned. Tracy laughed.

"And she's delicious! Good. I've got a spot."

"Oh?" Tracy's slight hesitation came through.

"It's near biology. C'mon. Anyone mind? It's kind of hidden. Mostly."

"It's a beautiful afternoon," Tracy said after a moment as she gestured and gathered her math virgins, "couldn't ask for a better day for it."

Sam released Maggie and she slid to the middle of her pack, her hands went to a sailor's crotch and the girl huffed when the other hand went between her legs. But she smiled and pressed her hand against Maggie's ass.

"Let's go," Sam took the paper from Fraeda as she led her convoy and flipped it to the blank side and started writing and lowered her voice, "Fraeda, I'll draw you a map. Gonna send you into the Biology building for a few things that'll make this more fun. Okay with that?"

Fraeda nodded. Sam liked the earnest look on the girl's, no, the alien's face. A mostly complete face, more complete by a shade than her cousin's even if all of the 'issues' were minor to any but very trained eyes and most easily mistaken for human variance. But more easily recognized if you knew the root stock, even if the mimicry resulted in a couple of real cuties with perfect and not excessive figures. Her quick feel and the taste of Candy Cane's juice had revealed yet more apparently near-perfection in dealing with difficulties.

Having seen the base from which she'd worked, Sam's admiration of Vicki as a genetic engineer was upped from excellent to beyond belief. The photos and videos hadn't done the work justice. Sam wanted, no, she needed that knowledge.

Trilobite Glen

Maggie

Maggie sucked the lovely, lovely cock into her mouth and suddenly had to fight down a gag reflex! Pictures, movies, sure. But live? Here? Hard like steel and in HER mouth. She squeezed her cheeks as she pulled back and they slid against a head that added little breadth to the great shaft.

Unlike the smaller cock in her right hand.

She used left-behind saliva and twisted her hand as she pulled from the thatch of pubic hair until her fingers caught on a head that was so much broader than its base. And it was shorter. She'd had no trouble hitting her nose against pubic flesh on that one.

But that contemplation was interrupted by a shiver that ran up her torso.

She was on her knees and her legs straddled a face, and the tongue from that face had just slid from the bottom of her slit to the top and had found her very erect, very sensitive, and very desperate clit. That tongue, Heather's tongue, had flailed for a while but it'd seemed to have found its way!

"C'mon Maggie,' Sam the Angel's voice was husky and commanding, "you're going to suck cocks, SUCK! Davey and Jerry are getting bored! And Amal and Larry aren't even naked yet."

Maggie heard two male grunts as each thrust their hips forward and she fought down another gag as the huge prick hit her throat. She tried to huff out a challenge, but simply let air out of her nose, before she concentrated and push forward.

This time Davey let out a long, low moan as this time her nose buried itself in hair that was lighter brown than hers. An instant later she felt flesh.

"OH, GOD," he let out, "I've never felt... ah..."

"Of course you haven't," it was Tracy's voice, the statement punctuated with a laugh, "that's why you're here!"

Maggie's mouth and throat squeezed and she rippled her flesh. He thrust forward but that only pushed her head back as there was nothing more that could enter her. His near-scream sent shivers down Maggie's body as she pulled back and his cock, suddenly freed, bounced and drops of saliva hit her face. She twisted and Jerry grunted hard as she everything he had into her mouth and rippled flesh against that massive head. Her left hand grabbed the free cock and stroked its full length hard and fast.

It seemed Heather had read Maggie's reactions and tiny movements as the prone young woman's tongue upped its own pace along Maggie's slit and her mouth wrapped flesh and sucked on the clit! This was so much better than her fingers!

Maggie sucked each cock hard and fast and kept her fingers wrapped around the free one and stroked hard. She felt the shudders in their bodies and their hips jerked as she worked. She avoided full depth on the big one, she could suck faster and harder by only going two-thirds. And Davey's reactions didn't seem to differ.

She made sure her tongue pressed hard around the head with each movement. Anatomy said THAT was where most of the nerves were and Vicki had promised her that HER tongue was more flexible than any other tongue these boys would've experienced.

Not that they'd experienced any tongues, it seemed. Well. Start with the best!

Her thighs quivered as Heather held her hips and her tongue worked at its duties. When she felt that tongue push deeply into her slit, her entire cavity shimmied with excitement. Heather's tongue retreated quickly and she made some sort of grunted sound and her body jumped and pushed Davey's huge prick fully into her mouth. Maggie forced a moan past the intruding flesh and shook her hips. The tongue made a more tentative push into her body and Maggie's flesh repeated its reaction. This time Heather's tongue pushed from side to side and licked at each interior wall to draw a quivered, rolling response.

Jerry's nice if smaller cock again in her mouth, Maggie guessed he was close. His flesh had expanded even more and even the head had lost its former slight pliability. He moaned and his hips jerked.

"Give it to her, Jerry," Sam the Angel's voice was husky, "let go."

"Aaahhh," was the closest to actual words that he could manage and he grabbed Maggie's head and held it and thrust his hips forward.

She felt the rippling explosion start at the base of his shaft and speed through before hot, gooey liquid blasted into her throat. Hot. A touch of salt.

Cum. A man's, well, mostly a man's, hot cum. The juice she'd wanted. She sucked and swallowed as he pumped the last half of his flesh in and out of her mouth, each thrust a renewed shot of delicious cum. Her pussy kicked its own vibrations up a notch and Heather's tongue attacked her clit.

Maggie pulled back and a last spurt of cum chased her lips but she let it go and her mouth pushed her hand to the base of the larger prick. She'd heard of this trick and wanted to keep him at the right depth. Her cheeks rippled and her tongue worked the end of the shaft. The head wasn't much differentiated, but it seemed to have the nerves like it should!

This time it was Tracy. "C'mon, Davey. You know what to do!"

He did. He grabbed Maggie's head and shoved forward, but her hand blocked him from full depth.

His cum was different. Saltier, a less attractive taste, but not horrid or terrible like the books and movies said it could be.

And it was so much less. From so much more flesh, it was... disappointing. She'd loved the challenge of swallowing everything Jerry had delivered to her mouth and throat. So much! So tasty!

His last spurt expended she pulled back and arched her neck.

"Aahhh, yeah!" She shouted, female laughter around her.

"Kiss her," Tracy's voice again, firm. Davey grunted, but after an instant he bent and met her mouth.

He kissed too hard, she felt, had noticed earlier. But now she pushed her tongue into his mouth and he was more tentative than he'd been before. Then he rose and she twisted and Jerry's mouth met hers.

As before, his kisses were better, more balanced. And his tongue was agressive. She liked that. They battled and rubbed above and below each other. She left her tongue on auto-pilot to fight that battle and her attention went to her crotch.

It was her turn. She jerked and shimmied her hips and pushed at tongue and mouth grabbed at a clit that had grown to its fullest.

Maggie's torso jerked and bounced as her orgasm pumped her own hot goo onto the prone girl's face and her tongue continued its battle for another moment before she had to break the kiss.

"AAAHHH," she said with her back and neck arched and her closed eyes to a sky that she knew was blue and clear. Her hips shook and Heather tried to swallow the flood but after a moment she sputtered and coughed.

Maggie was suddenly grabbed under each arm and lifted by Tracy and Sam. Heather's mouth opened and she rolled to her side and coughed. Maggie opened her eyes and blinked.

"Holy shit," Heather said between gasps and another round of coughs, "I almost drowned! Is it always like that?"

She looked up and both she and Maggie caught the eyes of Sam and Tracy.

"Only if you're very, very lucky, Heather girl," Sam said, "that's a good one!"

"Steady, Maggie," Tracy said, "that's only the first round. You wanted the full treatment..."

"Full, yesh," she said, "more! I'm ready!"

"Good," the Angel said, "Heather, stand up and get naked. Keep shoes or socks if you want. Amal, Larry, same deal. Your turns. But we're doing something different."

The younger woman blinked but rolled to obey. Both young men took a moment before they worked on their jean shorts.

"Fraeda, give me that blanket."

Maggie smirked at her cousin's wide-eyed, shocked expression and stuck her tongue out as intern number one handed a large blanked to Sam. The Angel gestured for people to make room and she spread the blanket on the grass as Heather pushed her shorts and underwear to her ankles and stepped out of them then pulled her tee shirt over her head and unsnapped her bra. She was taller than Tracy, but slender like her, her tits a bit larger but nothing like Maggie's or Fraeda's. And not as full and upright as Tracy's.

"Maggie, dress off." Maggie quickly undid the last couple of buttons and pulled it off and balled it up and threw it at her still fully-dressed cousin, who caught it and offered a threat from her throat.