Maggie and the Sailors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is Jayne going to want to interview ME?"

"Uh," Fraeda wasn't sure what to say. The girl's tone was sharp. The Pirate with tits almost as big as Cousin Anna's had seemed unhappy, but said signing meant she could film Jayne back with her video camera. Fraeda didn't know if that was actually the rule but had nodded. Jayne was filmed all the time anyway, so she hoped their boss wouldn't mind.

But this response wasn't something she'd been prepared for. Jayne had told her and Maggie some people might be a bit unhappy, but if they 'agreed it was a pain, but well, it didn't really require them to do anything,' they'd usually sign. Jayne always said 'almost everyone WANTS to be on the TV!'

"Well, uh," Fraeda started, "I don't---."

"Are thoshe guyss in white your boyfriendsh?" Maggie interrupted her cousin with a firmly worded question. "I shaw you with them."

Their target's head turned toward the speaker and her mouth opened but she held it there as she watched Maggie's eyes work down then up her body. Fraeda noticed that at some point her cousin had undone another button and shifted the cloth so half of each tit was exposed! Then she saw the petite brunette's gaze go soft as she returned the exploratory looks.

"What if they are?"

"Can I fuck them? At home I'd ashk," Maggie said and added a deep coughed growl and Fraeda goggled, "like that... but, here..."

It took all of Fraeda's self-control to not grab the stupid bitch and drag her away. She glanced and Tracy's eyes had narrowed slightly, but it seemed if anything the girl was actually thinking about the question!

"I am Maggie, my shtupid coussin here ish Fraeda, we're helping Jayne but shee ish not a friend. Shee dumped ush in a hotel and didn't get us guyss to fuck."

"She wasn't supposed to get us guys---," Fraeda started but a growled huff from Maggie stopped her. President Vicki was NEVER going to let them do this again! They weren't supposed to use the throat language here with strangers!

"Jayne fucked up?" The petite brunette's smile was suddenly broad. "Okay, Maggie, here's the deal. You want them?"

She pointed at the two guys in white and Maggie grinned and nodded emphatically. Fraeda looked for Jayne, but she was interviewing the Angel they'd been with and the Demon, who was in a skirt shorter than the Angel's and a skimpier bustier, both in the darkest black and deepest reds Fraeda had ever seen. She had black wings and red horns that stuck out of her wild black hair. She and the Angel both had leashes attached to their yummy boyfriend's neck ring and he wore leather pants that were sooo tight everyone could see his cock! This was so out of control!

"Well, I'm Tracy. They are my friends, I can set you up. You know, one of them is an actual virgin, but I won't tell you which."

Maggie let out a soft cough as she stared at the guys, who were in turn staring at the Angel and Demon.

"But two things," Tracy held up two fingers, "one, it'll have to be after the parade."

"Okay," Maggie said quickly, "and?"

"Do you want more?"

"More? More what?"

"More guys. I might be able to line up a couple or three more math virgins, not just those two. One might be a girl, though. That okay? If you want them. Or... share with your cousin?"

"Mine firsht, if any still able, she can have. Girl ish fine. You?" Fraeda stared, too shocked to speak.

"Not me, another. Okay, second condition. Tell Jayne to keep the camera OFF OF me. And she doesn't talk to me. Not a word."

"We agree," Maggie said before Fraeda could react, "put the agreement on the form."

"Uh, we can't...," Fraeda started, but Tracy grabbed the clipboard and crossed out the existing text before she scribbled the amendments on it, signed it and handed it back but Maggie grabbed it and signed it herself! Fraeda scanned. Oh... shit. In return for not getting filmed or interviewed, Tracy would arrange for Maggie to get 'gang-banged'... Her dismay was upped when Tracy spoke firmly.

"Save that," the petite brunette said and Maggie pulled the form from the clipboard and quickly stored it in the 'signed forms' pocket of her bag as she shoved the clipboard into Fraeda's hand, "have you gotten my two sailor boys to sign? If not, I'll introduce you. Don't worry, they're horny as hell and I promised them I'd try to hook them up."

She pointed at the guys in white. Maggie answered quickly.

"They need to shign. Will you join ush, Trayshy?"

"No, they're all yours, those two and any more I can round up," she said and Maggie grinned and let out a soft growl from her throat. Tracy chuckled and spun and walked toward the sailors. Fraeda groaned.

Fraeda, go!" Maggie grabbed Fraeda's arm and they followed her.

Despite her best efforts, Fraeda admired the view as Tracy's shorts left the bottom bits of her ass cheeks exposed. And while she was a petite little thing so her ass wasn't large and round, it was cute. Fraeda shivered. Maggie was getting to her!

Revelations

"Ah!" Fraeda jumped and half-spun at the mellifluous voice behind her. She'd found a position on rising ground alongside the broad and tall fountain that bordered the Library Plaza and deadened the loud music and cheers just enough to allow easy conversation but gave her a panoramic view of the Carnival's varied sights.

"Oh, Fraeda, relax. Didn't mean to surprise you."

"Uh... sorry, Jayne, just kind of... all this...," she waved her arm across the scene.

"Maybe this was a bit much to bring you to," Jayne's voice softened, "but Vicki felt the Queen had been a bit TOO hesitant, but maybe this is too fast."

Fraeda let the silence hold for an extra beat at Jayne's momentarily morose tone at the mention of her lost friend. Then she smiled softly at the taller brunette.

"It's a bit much," she said, "but well, it's EXCITING too! The Angel and Demon are so pretty... and the others too. That woman in black with the whip was kinda scary."

"She was a bit of a surprise, " Jayne said, "did you get her form?"

"Something Upshaw," Fraeda shrugged. Jayne nodded.

The loudest cheer of the day had hit when the Demon and the Angel had led their yummy prey over which they were fighting followed by the rest of the crew around the corner of the Library and onto the broad plaza in front of the building to the sounds of amplified sounds of Jagger and the Stones tearing through 'Sympathy for the Devil.' The Demon had drawn even louder cheers when she'd thrown her free right fist into the air for three quick pumps a bit past a minute into the song on the 'Hope you guess my name.' The crowd had, as they'd chanted in response "Devil Girl!" She'd then pushed the cheers and the chanted repeat of her name into insane levels when the hand on that arm had lifted the front of her skirt to remove any and all doubts about her lack of underwear.

"If only I could use ALL of this footage," Jayne had whispered to Fraeda and Maggie as Gary had filmed all of it, their position guided by the advice of that Demon.

Sam the Angel had screamed something but no one had heard it as she glared at her opponent in the hunting of souls. She'd followed suit lifting her skirt as she and the Demon had stuck tongues out at each other. Their leashed, leather-clad prey had grinned as he followed between them, his crotch offered clear evidence of his enjoyment. Jayne had offered a surprised look when Maggie had let out another coughed growl when Tracy and the sailors had gone past instead of responding to the Angel and Demon as Fraeda had subconsciously. but the reporter had let it pass. True to their agreement, Fraeda had seen Gary use a quick camera movement to miss that strange girl.

"So," Jayne brought Fraeda back to the present as she focused away from the throngs of under-dressed students and booths full of odd foods and games and the music, "where's Maggie?"

"She, uh, she went with Gary to the van to help him get fresh tapes," Fraeda answered, an honest answer as that'd been what Maggie HAD said, and her cousin had told Fraeda to expect to see a change but hadn't explained what that meant and Fraeda left that part off her answer. Jayne tilted her head and seemed like she was going to ask for a reason, but she smiled and shrugged. Fraeda quickly changed the subject.

"Jayne, why did that Tracy girl not want to be filmed or interviewed? She's really cute." Fraeda pointed at that petite cutie in her transparent red shirt and tiny shorts.

Jayne sighed. "She doesn't like me. She's had a couple of run-ins with a local criminal gang and I always interview, or try to interview, her after them. She seems to have a knack for ending up in the middle of newsworthy events. Right now, it looks like she has her own posse out there."

Fraeda mouthed a 'wow.' Tracy had her two 'sailors' from the parade,and two other guys and a girl, all in a slight arc around here. The two sailors from before had leering smiles but the others had surprised expressions..

'Oh, shit,' Fraeda hoped she hadn't said out loud, 'two more guys and a girl...' Tracy was going to get Maggie...

Her reverie ended with a soft "shit" she heard from Jayne. With a glance she followed the reporter's gaze to their left.

Maggie had kept her broad-brimmed hat that matched Fraeda's and the leather shoulder bag. But she'd dumped the brown boots, jeans and green shirt and traded it all for...

"I know you both brought the sneakers with you today, but how the hell did she find that in the wardrobe room?" Fraeda assumed Jayne's lilted question was rhetorical, at least she had no answer if it wasn't. And her tone conveyed clear amusement and not anger. "And she ignored the body stocking that's supposed to go under it. Did you know about it, Fraeda?"

"Uh... no! She packed a couple of things like that but I made sure she left them back at the hotel. I have no idea..."

"It's from a station event from last year," Jayne added a laughed break in the statement, "even has our logo on it. She must've snuck it out of the storeroom and into the van yesterday. Fits her perfectly."

A ripple of cheers met her as Maggie walked with a firm and fast stride, her shoulders back. She had black sneakers and the pale skin of her legs was bare to the top thirds of her pale thighs, where the hem of the transparent forest green dress reached. The opaque strip of cloth down the center that supported the buttons would've obscured her dark pubic hair, but with the bottom three buttons left unemployed, the dress flapped with each step. The shoulder strap held the cloth tight across breasts which were clearly visible, her nipples erect. She waved and smiled at the crowd as she walked directly to Tracy and her posse.

"I didn't expect that," Jayne said between chuckles when Maggie pushed the bag behind her where it hit her ass then grabbed the cheeks of the further and taller of Tracy's two sailors and pushed her lips against his. She pressed against him and twisted to push her hip tightly into his crotch. A fair number in the crowd whose eyes had stayed on her gave another cheer mixed with applause and laughter before they moved on.

The sailor's eyes went wide and his hands waved for a moment before he managed to shape his own lips to hers and their mouths obviously opened. Tracy pushed his flailing left hand onto her hip and nudged it until it cupped her right butt cheek and after another instant the other slid under the bag to press on her ass as well. Cheek flexes made clear that tongues had been engaged in battle. Tracy sidled slightly and said something to the other two guys and the girl, all in shorts and tees made boring by the widespread choices of much more interesting clothing. Those three simply stared at Maggie and the sailors.

Maggie broke the kiss and as she sidled right her left hand dropped to caress and rub the obvious erection she'd just left behind. Her other hand found the right cheek of the second, shorter and slightly pudgy sailor. Forewarned, he stepped forward to meet her, their mouths at the same height. Her right hand cradled his neck and her tongue engaged his while her left hand stroked the first sailor's cock.

"Fraeda," Jayne's tone had firmed and the intern let out an involuntary submissive huff from her throat, "the dress, okay. She'll barely be out of place around here today. But, well. It looks like she's made at least one good choice, based on that bulge in that first dude's dress whites, But, how?"

"Oh... ah..."

"I'm not angry, Fraeda," Jayne's voice softened, "Vicki warned me about her. I DID have thoughts, but it looks like I've been preempted. How's Tracy involved?"

"We'd seen Tracy with those two, uh, sailors. Then, when we were... ah... trying to get her to sign, Maggie asked 'can I fuck them' and she used the throat language as well as English. It wasn't the challenge sound, it was the asking sound."

"You're kidding. No, never mind. And?"

"Tracy didn't seem to notice about that, but she told Maggie that she could fuck them. And then Tracy said she might be able to find more. But only if we kept you away from her. They both changed your form and signed that if we did Tracy would 'arrange for Maggie to get gang-banged.' The form's in her bag."

"Sheee-it," Jayne laughed as she put a hand on Fraeda's shoulder, "well, that crew looks harmless enough..."

"What are math virgins?"

"Huh?"

"Tracy said they'd be 'math virgins.'"

Fraeda's worry mostly drained as Jayne laughed in a deep tone. "Tracy studies math. They're all math students who've never fucked."

"One has, Tracy said."

"Well," Jayne's statement chopped off and her head turned hard to her right at shouted voices.

"SLUT WHORE!"

"BITCH!"

"Go fuck yourself, no one else wants to," a third female's voice, this last one a growled response that caused Fraeda to jerk. It was the girl, another one of the Angel and Demon's crew, dressed in a peaked black hat and a very short, black dress with a deep vee front that showed the swells of each breast. The bottom third of the dress that flowed over her hips was narrow flaps that moved with her and had shown her, like the others in the crew, to lack underwear. Fraeda had been told that the costume meant she was a Witch. The two other women had togas similar to what Cousin Anna liked, but each of these had a large triangle and an 'O' written on them.

Jayne's hand left the intern's shoulder and want to her belt and grabbed the walkie-talkie. Her tone was hard and urgent.

"Gary, where are you?"

"About thirty yards, I can see you," his response was slightly puffy.

"Run. Shit's going down and we got a STORY. Your left past the fountain. Sorority togas. You'll see it."

"Eyes on it," he said in a rushed voice.

"Fraeda, go tell Maggie she can fuck that crew all night long but I need both of you right now."

Fraeda looked sideways as she sped toward Maggie. The Demon and the Pirate had approached their Witch friend, while a bunch more girls in matching togas gathered behind the first two. The shouts had devolved to curses and threats.

"Maggie," Fraeda grabbed her cousin's arm and received a growled warning with the forceful breaking of the kiss, "Jayne says you can fuck everyone. LATER. She needs us NOW."

To add emphasis, Gary ran past them, his camera somehow balanced at his eye.

Maggie let out a harder growl that Fraeda knew was a threat but her cousin followed it with a conciliatory grunt. An apparently coincidental gap in the amplified music created momentary silence which meant the slap attracted plenty of attention. The Witch's hat tumbled and her head twisted sideways and back in a flash and her brown hair flew.

"AH! YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD, BRANDI," the Witch's tone even harsher. Her arm flashed and with a hard sound of contact one of the toga wearers heads rocked backwards, blonde hair bounced.

"Don't start without me," Maggie said firmly as she scanned quickly across the sailors and their friends. Then she darted away with Fraeda toward their boss and her cameraman as the pack of toga wearers charged the Witch as the Pirate and Demon arrived behind and each side of her.

A Deal

Sam snuggled under the arm across her shoulders and reached up to pull the attached hand down until it read her desire and thumb and forefinger found her left nipple, she shifted her head when she felt the halo bump. The fingers nudged the bustier where it wanted to go to allow them free access as the pink flesh expanded with the attention. Her right hand pressed against the tight leather that wrapped the taut buttocks.

She glanced down the front of his torso to where she'd like to put her other hand. That bulge. She'd heard the cheers when she and the Demon had led this Leather Boy into the square with their leashes. She hadn't planned to flip her skirt and flash her pussy... repeatedly... but she couldn't let the Demon get all the attention. Besides, she and Teresa had VERY carefully shaped her bush, it would've been a shame to NOT flash it for the crowd.

"Shouldn't we help them?" It'd been her question to the man against whom she snuggled when Brandi had slapped Keeley, she'd punched back, and Brandi's Delta Omicron bitch sisters had attacked Keeley and Mel and Asha had rushed to help her.

"Why?" Chris had asked back. "Count 'em up. They'll need twice that many, taking on those three."

So she'd pulled him close and hoped Jayne might catch them for the news report, and she could claim she'd 'kept him from hell. This time, at least.'

He'd been proven right, even when a few dudes from Delta's associated frat Zeta Upsilon had joined in. Before the Uni's less than top notch Security crew had arrived in force, the last view Sam had of Mel was the Demon had been grabbed from behind by a dude, stupid as her wings crashed into his face, she'd spun him and slammed him to the ground and her grip on his testicles had left him unable even to scream. She'd left him curled in a ball as she'd risen with a huge, feral grin. The cumulative moves had dislodged her bustier to the point both breasts were all but exposed.

Not that she'd seemed to care.

But, somehow, those perfect, black, shiny wings had remained in place. They really must be, Sam thought, like her horns, actual parts of her. She'd used a finger to gesture at a frat boy and sorority girl to, at least Sam read it as, 'come and get what he got.' They'd stared with wide eyes and were likely happy about Security's intervention so they could claim what they WOULD'VE done, 'if only.'

Asha hadn't even lost her feathered cavalier hat as she'd held two sorority bitches by the throat, a couple of more already on the grass around her. Keeley had just spun another Delta Omicron sister and shoved her hard to crash faces with a Zeta who'd apparently come to 'rescue' her.

And, to Sam's disappointment, Jayne's camera guy had stayed on the fight. Even now as whistle-blowing security men and women held apart the still-mobile combatants and previously-bored EMTs assigned to the Carnival dealt with those down. Sam was trained in advanced first aid, a requirement for her biological field work in often remote areas, and none looked seriously injured. Although testicle dude would feel THAT for a while.

For recompense, she gripped Chris's ass harder and pushed her left tit out to encourage tighter pressure on her nipple. She licked her lips as the warmth from the attention being paid to that nipple reached her crotch. She rubbed her thighs together and this time her left hand didn't resist its urge and she reached across her body and ran fingertips the length of the shaft whose shape was made clear by the tight leather.

"I owe this... a debt," she said as he pinched her nipple harder and she gripped his cock and pushed her breast against the pressure.

Where... the... fuck... was... Teresa? She'd wandered off with some ChemE classmates. They'd bail Mel and Asha and Keeley out of jail later... RIGHT NOW she wanted the cock her hand pressed against INSIDE of her. AND... she wanted Teresa's strap-on inside of her.