Maggie and the Sailors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This little bitch better appreciate the sacrifice! Chris broke the kiss and Fraeda let out a huff, Sam looked into those lovely brown eyes as he smiled. Had she made a sound?

"Another skinny virgin for you two," the ex-Angel said with a lilt, "now I'm just in more debt to you."

"You'll pay it all back," Chris said before he leaned and wrapped Fraeda's right nipple between his lips. She mewled but her grip stayed on his cock.

Across the blanket, Maggie suddenly pushed herself up and a second cock flew from her body, another spray of lube and juice hit both bodies, before she spun in a one-eighty and her legs straddled Jerry's head. She sucked his cock into her mouth and pushed her pussy into his face and hid his surprised expression.

Fraeda rose on her toes as her feet flexed, socks, her last remnants of clothing, still hid them so Sam couldn't discern the fine features, but they weren't ABnormal. Then she discerned the cause, after her moment of distraction from the other changeling's activities.

The Demon's use of fingers and mouth had brought her target to orgasm. Not a sudden, shattering climax, Sam knew the infernal Princess of the Ninth Circle was skilled, incredibly skilled. She could keep this creature, who reacted like any young human woman the same age, on this precipice for as long as the Demon wanted her there. With the Demon's lover's assistance, the changeling's pleasure was only beginning.

Maggie's cheeks flexed as she apparently swallowed Jerry's load as her hips shook in what was likely her own climax, more sudden and most likely shorter than what her cousin was experiencing. Sam wasn't sure, but from Maggie's attention to it, she guessed that whatever this second cock delivered, it was more voluminous and possibly tastier than the other options. But, still, it was all much more brute force than the treatment being delivered a short distance away. A quick glance showed Asha the Pirate talking to Heather the Girl Math Virgin, whose wide eyes and nodding head indicated some sort of agreement.

Closer to hand, as Fraeda rose up and down as the Demon forced her body to dance along a series of peaks as she let out coughs and moans and pants, she could neither fly nor fall, Sam watched leg muscles that were, like most of this changeling, close enough but also not close enough. That pelvis. Not that the detail, pussy, ass, clit, were all there. They all worked the same, but that'd been true for Vicki, too. But it all connected just a bit... differently. But, still. What Vicki could do with, and to, DNA was just beyond belief. But here it was. Her fingers had lost their coordination and stayed around but couldn't focus on the hard cock that was their target.

Maggie's head rose and the cock fell from her mouth as she licked her lips, that square tongue an even more extreme 'miss' in the mimicry department. Not that it seemed to bother anyone here. And Candy Cane used her odd hips to move her crotch until she coaxed an orgasm from what was likely Jerry's somewhat amateur fumbling. But it must've sufficed as she shifted and moved to knee on his far side before she bent and his mouth welcomed hers, with what Sam took as actual feeling. That changeling might like that big cock up her ass, but she seemed to have quickly learned size wasn't everything. Not that such things were parts of male anatomy Sam was generally that interested in, only in very specific cases...

Suddenly Chris braced Fraeda with both hands as the Demon pushed the orgasm to bounce up a series of increasing plateaus, Sam braced the changeling from behind. This time it was Fraeda's mouth that let out pants that weren't quite screams as her neck arched as her cousin's had and her closed eyes looked toward but didn't see the blue sky above them. Her muscles flexed in a rippled spasm as her calves flexed to lift her heels high and ran up her thighs, glutes and up her torso until they reached her neck and her head flailed for a moment.

"Aaahhh... aaahhhh... fu...," before her voice degraded into coughed sounds from her throat. Somehow Vicki had kept their ability for that non-verbal language, even with the change of tongue and jaw.

Sam would feel bad about this bit of field work if it wasn't that both changelings were getting hours of incredible orgasms out of this. And that bitch reporter was getting much more footage than she could've ever hoped for, footage that from their hidden spot in the bushes they'd gathered since not long after Maggie's initial double blowjob. Would Jayne tell her interns about capturing their sexual shenanigans? Sam knew these two working Fraeda over wouldn't care, in fact they were likely aware of it and quite pleased.

Fraeda's body collapsed and Sam and Chris held her erect as she shook and blinked as the Demon laughed with that raspy contralto of hers after she'd pulled away from the pussy but only slowly removed her fingers. After she leaned in and kissed pubic flesh again she stood up and Chris turned his head and they kissed. They separated and both looked to catch Sam's eyes.

"They kept the ability to do that ripple thing inside their pussies, she's almost as talented as I am," the Demon said in as close to a whisper as that syrupy rasp could manage, before she looked at her boyfriend, "you're going to enjoy sticking your cock in this one."

She kissed Chris quickly. Then she looked at Sam.

"Us Earth women are going to have to up our fucking, Angel, if they're going to keep sending these sweet cuties down and they can do THAT. I mean, that one back there has five all to herself. And they don't even understand what they're actually getting!"

Sam let out a closed mouth laugh and she and the Demon looked. Asha had just placed the two females, changeling and human, on their backs where they could kiss and suck each other's tits, while Amal fucked Heather and Larry fucked Maggie.

Apparently that was the Pirate's plan, Sam thought. Well, Maggie didn't have them ALL completely to herself, but close enough.

The ex-Angel was almost certain Davey had fucked his last fuck. He'd knee-walked back a few paces and had settled on them and stared at the scene with his mouth open and his eyes glazed. The other one, Jerry, stood next to Tracy and Asha and rubbed at his cock and face with wipes.

Fraeda's eyes blinked and she shook her head slightly before she focused on the man and woman in front of her and she tightened her grip on the cock.

"You ready for the cock you've been holding for a couple of hours, Fraeda?" Sam whispered before she kissed her ear and neck.

The changeling turned her head and bit her lower lip as she looked at Sam. Then at the Demon and finally back at Chris. She released his cock and pushed forward and wrapped her arms around his neck and bent her neck back to reach up and kissed him.

"I think that's a yes," the Demon purred.

Fraeda grunted past the kiss when Chris reached around her and grabbed her round ass and pulled her against him that lifted her off the ground. He turned and quickly reached the edge of the large blanket. Then he shifted and lowered her to a prone position as he set himself above her, losing the kiss for only a moment. She shifted her ass for a moment as she opened her legs and kept her grip around the neck of her soon-to-be lover.

The Demon moved next to Sam and with a few quick pulls had the pink and white bustier's front laces loosened enough for her to open the garment and drop in and her white wings.

"Hey, what...," she said to her sudden and complete nakedness from the waist up. The Demon slid behind her while the ex-Angel's feet were held in place by the fallen bustier and hands suddenly cupped her tits and teeth nipped at her neck despite the sweat that held stray red strands against her skin.

"You made sure this happened, Heavenly Being, making sure everyone here gets a bit of heaven today," the rasped, deep, purred words flowed through Sam's pussy and not her ears, "you get a bit of hell."

Sam was fit and strong, her fieldwork, racquetball and regular hefting of equipment in her labs made sure of that. But she knew in this case she was no match for the infernal creature in whose grip she was caught as a hand quickly flicked the snap on the side of her skirt's waist and it joined the bustier around her ankles and she spent only a moment on the thought that once again her heart-shaped bush was in view of a TV camera. At least for the moment before an arm and hand obscured it as fingers went to her clit and wet slit.

Maggie's mouth left Heather's tit and she twisted to look at the scene before she focused on her cousin, who had her legs splayed. The Demon laughed at her throaty sound.

"That one isn't happy," the Demon whispered, "her cousin is going to have some difficulties after this."

Sam's grunt turned into a moan as fingers expertly worked her clit and a nipple, both forced quickly from their long excitement into full erections. Maggie twisted back and Heather jumped at the forceful kiss and suck suddenly applied to her nipple.

Fraeda's moan broke the kiss and Chris rose slightly as they looked at each other as his hips pushed forward. Her mouth opened and her eyes closed and stayed that way for a moment before they opened and her tongue ran across her lips.

"Oh... ah... yeah...," she said.

"You like that, changeling?" The Demon's voice wasn't loud, but Sam knew it was pitched so that goddamn camera would pick it up, if the bitch had her microphone on. "Do you like that big, hard cock going into your sweet, virgin cunt?"

It took Fraeda a moment to focus her gaze past Sam's locked body, her arms around her back and pressed against the Demon's ass, and focus on a face framed by wild, black hair and red horns.

"If... this is... what they get... in hell," Fraeda said as Chris halted his forward push, "oh... fuck... it's... all in... if this is hell... sign me up."

He pulled back and his second thrust was faster. Fraeda grunted and let a deep sound from her throat. Then she looked at the man whose cock had impaled her and pulled his head. He arched his back to reach and kissed her as he pulled back and his third thrust upped the pace another degree. Cheeks flexed as tongues met and he rotated his hips in a quick circle as he kept his cock at full depth and she wrapped her legs around his hips.

Sam's body shook as two demonic fingers penetrated her and found the hard and ready spot just above the inside of the entrance they'd used. At the same time a third finger flicked her screaming clit while teeth, tongue and lips did perverse things to her neck and ear. Her normally light pink nipples had grown and darkened until they were almost as red as her hair.

Fraeda let out a hard but muffled grunt as the pace of her fucking had been upped again and flesh slapped against flesh and Chris added a swivelled move at each full penetration. She forcibly broke the kiss and her closed eyes again looked up at an unseen sky and her mouth was locked open to support her hard and fast breaths.

Maggie and Heather shook and kissed and sucked tits while their boys continued to fuck them, all four covered in sweat and with hard breaths.

"Oh... shi...," Larry exclaimed in a half-shout.

"OUT! MOUTHTH!" Maggie broke her kiss and shouted. Her lover blinked but quickly pulled his cock from her pussy with a jerk and used his hands and knees to place his cock above his lover's face. Amal's face showed an instant of confusion before he copied the move and shifted to Heather's face. Although the view was obscured, there was little doubt what was happening, as Amal's mouth opened and closed and both his and Larry's bodies jerked.

Fraeda panted as she sweated and her arms rubbed against his back as Chris kept up his fast but not yet intense pace. She used the leverage of her legs around his body to pull herself to meet him with each penetrating stroke. Wet sounds were obvious testament to the plentiful natural lube her pussy produced.

Sam's mouth was open and her breath ragged with her surrender to the Demon's ministrations. She knew that she'd led these two young beings, disguised, no, converted aliens, the initial infiltration team of a friendly invasion of a desperate, refugee race, to this point with clear intention. And she, and the Demon, and Leather Boy and the others, were teaching them to fuck.

And the debt she owed the man who gave his lesson to this closest changeling had grown.

Not that she'd mind all that much when the time came to pay up.

She really hoped that everyone in the bushes was enjoying the show. Because she was really enjoying giving it for them. She'd never thought she'd want it, but maybe she needed to make that debt payment in just such a public setting as this.

Just not today.

*****

I hope you've enjoyed this visit into one of my worlds. If you take a look at my author's profile, the Biography section provides a listing of my Mel's Universe tales, the first one was Mel's Phone Call and that story continued with the series that began in Chronicle - Mel and Chris, ch. 01, if you'd like to more deeply explore this universe. More about the Queen, Peter, Jayne and Vicki is in A Tale of Two Parties and Adrift in Space.