All Comments on 'Magic 8 Ball'

by unkownwriter

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
G5902G5902over 2 years ago

Fun little story and nicely written! I hope that there is a second round!

ProfQ1955ProfQ1955over 2 years ago

Ding the start of round two please

WantonSavageWantonSavageover 2 years ago

Hoping for a part 2!

eyeshavya2eyeshavya2over 2 years ago

Wow the story was hot and believe able. Please write part 2 and I would love a night over with boring movies and 8 ball fun lol

MafenMafenover 2 years ago

Good story marred by some silly mistakes.

"She must of realized Lisa" No! She must have realized...

"She lowered he pussy"?

Get an editor or at least proofread carefully before posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, moved along at a good pace and totally believable. Can't wait for a round 2. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And then, a week later, his guy friend comes over to watch a ballgame, and the wife produces the 8-ball, and suddenly it's not just a 'little fun' anymore. He gets to be the idiot cuck, tricked into watching her get fucked by his best friend, and he's given her the perfect excuse. Slippery slope from hell, idiots.

jazzharpjazzharpover 2 years ago

What fun. Fun to read, and fun to imagine.

There's always some Anon to put a negative spin on it. Yeah, the wife is going to bring the ball out when his buddy comes over. Just take the story as written.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 2 years ago

That was a fun read, using the 8-ball as the umpire / instigator was a great idea. Couple of mistakes but it happens, especially if you are into the story. The mutual agreement and rules made it safe for them all. Would like to see a continuation too.

DanDraperDanDraperalmost 2 years ago

I have had a magic 8 ball on my desk for years, never thought it could be used in such a fun way.

Thanks for the fun read, 5-stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userunkownwriter@unkownwriter
Frustrated writer practicing. I think I like stories that start out simply but grow in emotional complexity. Its easy to have sex right away, but for love to last, emotional complexity is important. If you have any interesting ideas, I'd love to hear them and write a story. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES