Magic Dress - Emily Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh," I interrupted, "how trained?"

"Don't worry," laughed Gladys, "the last thing I want is to feminize him. Let's just say he is a domesticated male. I do the cooking and housework as Malcolm and Charlotte have full-time jobs, so I don't need a servant, just a little cooperation. I only really have him for his cock, and have trained him to meet our needs. It's not too onerous. He has two vaginas which each need filling at least twice a week, and there is no other rent. He usually does more, and there are willing hands and mouths if he wants them, or if we fancy it. To tell you the truth, I never imagined we would be so randy at this age."

"And it's all down to you," said Charlotte. "We're both eternally grateful."

"Just thinking about the future," she continued. "We won't go on for ever, and I guess at some point Martin will leave you. We just wanted to say that we have a fully trained Malcolm that we don't think is likely to find anyone else, so it might be nice to pass him onto you, perhaps when we do retire to the seaside. You're a lot younger than us, so it would be good for him and I don't think he'll complain. I suggest you try him out sometime."

We did (though we had to order each other, of course, which amused Gladys and Charlotte), and he was more than acceptable both sexually and personally.

"He's not difficult to control," said Gladys. "With a firm hand he should give years of service." I was sure I could manage a firm hand, and both Emily and I look forward to it.

12