Magic Dress - Faye

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at me questioningly. "Have you actually been out like this, or is it just indoors?"

I looked at Cheryl. "She's been up and down the High Street and nobody minded. The teashop patrons are very fond of her."

"Well, that's that, then. We'll take everything. You don't have any sexy underwear in reserve, do you?"

"Just a moment," said Emma, and went upstairs. She came down with a small parcel. "It's a gift from us," she explained.

Inside were several pairs of satin knickers and what was either a slip or a nightdress.

"Ooh, very nice! You're a lucky girl, Faye!"

"Now, just prove it. Let's go for a walk!"

As it was not so warm, I put on tights and my coat, and we walked down the high street, while I commented on the buildings.

When we got back to the teashop and were let in, Sarah gave her opinion.

"Well, I'm impressed. So let's pay up and take your new wardrobe home."

"I'll just change," I said.

"Oh no you will not, madam. You're coming home with me just as you are!"

Cheryl and Emma looked at each other in surprise, then amusement, but said nothing.

"But..." I began.

"But nothing. You are going to walk down the path home with me to our front door, or the deal's off!"

It was one thing to walk outside in the village, but quite another to do it on the street where I lived. Fortunately, there was no-one about. So I spent an evening as Faye, and the night in the nightdress.

CHAPTER 9

In all my imaginings about what Sarah would do if I came out, I had never for a moment thought of her actual reaction. She thought it was funny! She played along, and helped me in every way, but never bothered to disguise her amusement. She said a retired man needed a hobby, and this was no worse than many!

However, even I had to be amused how silly my former self had been, with my dark suit, white shirt, boring ties and serious male attitude to everything. Perhaps I was somehow repressing what I really wanted.

The first thing she did was to get me to shave my chest and legs, and apply body lotion. I had to use her anti-perspirant. Then next to take me out to buy a proper woman's coat (which was not easy as the shoulders of many were too tight) which looked better. We also found some slacks with an elasticated waist so that the bum area was not too loose. I had new trainers (coloured, rather than my old ones) and some flat female shoes for general wear.

Faye and our relationship developed. I became the housewife, and yes, the grey pinafore dress was ideal for around the house. The green one was of course used for best, but quite often. Soon I was popping out to the local supermarket in just basic makeup without worrying about it. I shaved twice a day, and used concealer for my beard area.

The Autumn and winter weather limited the hours for photography, but I made a start on five villages, and also spent many hours in the local history library. All the while as Faye. (And without neglecting the house.)

At Christmas we each got matching bra and suspender sets (in red, of course, with green stockings) just for the season. But she had also got me some plastic breasts, which were larger than the foam ones, and heavier, but also not rigid.

"I'd have got bigger ones, except I know they have to suit the precious green dress. There's also a sports bra to wear at home. It should be more comfortable, but doesn't give the same shape as the fancy ones. The foam ones are just pretend. You'll probably get fed up with the weight, but women don't have a choice."

The weight and movement took some getting used to, but I did not get tired of it. On the contrary, I loved it! There was nothing other than the green dress which made me feel more feminine. (And as I couldn't wear the same dress all the time, I was extremely happy to feel the weight and bounce as I went about everyday actions.) I had to buy some new bras, of course, but that was a pleasure in itself, and I had to wear them a bit tighter to hold my boobs up properly. Even the way I noticed it when I was out and about was a pleasant reminder.

Oddly enough, the next time I went shopping with Sarah to get clothes for her, she bought a smart and quite expensive trouser suit to go with her new position. She had accepted promotion now she had (as she said) "a wife at home, and no old man to look after!"

At my next check-up, it seemed that my blood pressure had drastically improved, and I was taken off medication. The doctor congratulated me on getting fit and dealing with stress. On the next check-up, six months later, I went as Faye. He was surprised, but said perhaps it should be put on prescription!

I was also booked for a transgender consultation, at which I realised I was happy as I was, and did not need to change. The clothes and plastic tits were enough.

Essentially, we came to an arrangement. On weekdays I was Faye the housewife, and contributor to Wikipedia. At weekends I was Ray, the husband in every way. At bedtime there was one simple rule. When she was in a nightdress, we cuddled and kissed goodnight. When she was naked, then I got naked as well. Sometimes I gave her oral sex. Sometimes I fucked her. Sometimes both. Whichever she wanted, which was my end of the deal. But it had to be Ray. Of course, the better health helped compared with the overweight, overworked and overstressed man I had been, but a lot of it was our new relationship, and my ability to enjoy life.

I have accepted that I cannot truly pass as a woman. I don't look like Faye Dunaway, but I'm not too bad for a casual glance. For the rest, it is how I "want to be identified" which works well enough, as I don't go into social situations where people are drinking or where there might be trouble.

When the summer weather finally came, I walked beside the river in my green dress beside my wife in her short blue one. I felt so happy and proud of both of us.

POSTSCRIPT

We actually bought a man's suit, for me, very dark and respectable for when I accompanied Sarah to a company dinner. But I wore floral tie! After 3 such dinners, we decided to come clean, and I came in the green dress, being introduced as "Faye, my husband". She must have forewarned them, because no-one said anything to suggest that I was not a woman, though I think the smiles were not entirely of welcome. I didn't mind. If she was amused and her colleagues were, why not brighten up the day? (And they could apply their diversity training!)

Eventually we dropped the weekend arrangements and I was feminine 7 days a week, but it did not affect our sexual encounters, which are quite often for our age. However, we took a short holiday abroad in which I was full-time Ray, which was odd and strangely exciting, though Sarah said I was not the old Ray, but her new young lover, good for a holiday romance, but not more. I was still glad to get into what I regard as my proper clothes when we got home.

I started to volunteer at a charity shop and ended up spending time helping with the management and finances of the charity itself, spending quite a lot of time in an office, but now in a dress or skirt. I visited my old firm, and found that Chantelle had done very well in running the place. She still favoured the same sort of clothes, and I was now able to say honestly that she looked nice. Everyone was surprised, of course, but no-one said anything untoward. I sometimes think if I had done this earlier, I might not have had my heart attack and would certainly have been a better manager.

Sarah still finds it amusing but has never made fun of me, and has been utterly helpful in every way. She has taught me so much about clothes, makeup and feminine things. I do dress age appropriate, never with a skirt higher than knee-length, nice but respectable. However I do like my lingerie. What they call sexy isn't really sexy on me, and I don't kid myself. I just like it. She has taken a lot of photographs of me in street clothes and underwear. One day we might put some on the internet.

I am so lucky to have an understanding wife, and to be able to live how I want. It makes me happy to be Faye, and I don't mind that she finds it funny. It really was a magic teashop.