Magic has Benefits Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Darling..." He gasped, looking into the half orc's amber eyes and pouting slightly, "I've told you. You don't need to be so gentle with me."

"Perhaps..." Oskae said, looking back into the glowing eyes with a small smile, "But I don't want to hurt..."

"For fuck's sake!" Riley had had enough.

He snapped his fingers, "Ventilabis Eum!"

Oskar, in extreme surprise, felt himself being yanked back and forced onto the bed by a power he couldn't see. The force had been strong, but he probably would have been able to resist it if it hadn't surprised him so much.

Before he knew what was happening, Riley had crawled on top of him and was straddled over his waist. Riley pushed his face towards Oskar's until they were only an inch or so apart. Oskar felt the soft strands of his hair tickle his chest, neck, and cheeks as the thick curtains brushed against him.

Riley had a look of desperate frustration on his face, as he breathed out the next few words, "I am not as fragile as I look darling."

He arched his back and got a bit higher on his knees until his ass was above Oskar's cock. Now that he was in this position, Oskar could just make out how incredibly perky and round that ass was as well.

He didn't have time to admire it as Riley started to lower himself as he mimicked Oskar's words from earlier, "Perhaps a demonstration?"

Oskar could only stare and groan with pleasure as Riley, for the lack of a better word, gracefully slid down Oskar's shaft until he had taken him in completely.

Riley gasped as his ass was filled to the brim with the massive hard cock. He reached his hands down and pressed his palms against the masculine chest to steady himself. He took a short breath, then began to go up, then back down. First with a slow rhythm, then with a faster and deeper tempo. It didn't take long until Riley was effectively bouncing on the man's cock, is own, much smaller member slapping Oskar's abdomen before bouncing up in the air as well. The small, but full to burstig balls jiggled with each rough touchdown.

It took everything in Oskar to focus on what was happening. His sensations were alight with pleasure. Riley was the most incredible person he'd ever been this close with and it was driving him insane. He grit his teeth and looked at the body in front of him. He could see with his bow darkness adjusted eyes the perfectly round booty that bounced every time Riley sheathed Oskar's dick inside of him.

Oskar grunted and leaned up, much to Riley's apparent surprise. The human almost fell backwards, but caught himself around Oskar's shoulders. They stared at each other with desperation and lust for a moment.

Oskar tore his eyes away from the pink glow and instead looked over Riley's shoulder to the man's perfect ass. The curves... the perfect roundness... the pale skin that almost seemed to gleam like the rest of Riley in the moonlight now streaming through the windows. He traced his vision up his back and to his shoulders and neck.

Oskar could feel how pent up he was, both with Riley's appearance and obvious skill. He had to focus or he would finish too early. He decided he was NOT going to finish before Riley this time. Making it a challenge would help him focus.

"Fine..." He almost sneered it through his gritted teeth, "If that's how you like it..."

Riley opened his mouth, probably to say something witty.

But Oskar didn't give him the chance this time.

One hand grabbed the back of Riley's neck. His hand was easily big enough to encompass it. And while he didn't use all of his strength, he was certainly rougher than he had been. Riley's eyes widened as the other hand gripped his hip just as roughly. Then, with more speed and force than Riley would have been able to manage, he brought his body up until just Oskar's dick tip was still inside of him, then slammed him all the way to the base.

Riley made a noise that was one quarter scream of surprise and three quarters moan of intense pleasure. Oskar felt his own wave of pleasure, but just continued to pull Riley up and down his shaft while he ground his teeth. He had never been able to be this rough with anyone and he was getting carried away. He began to thrust upwards in time to his arm movements, intensifying the already rough fucking. His full balls shot skyward with every thrust, slapping between Riley's asschecks with a wet plapping sound. He held the wizard's small body against his own in a rough hug as his grunts of pleasure began to build and he tried his damndest to remain focused.

While Oskar was trying to keep his witts about him, Riley was doing the exact opposite. When the feelings of intense carnal pleasure began to wash over him, he utterly surrendered himself to it. The horrifying maelstrom of his mind's regular activity being briefly obliterated by simple lust and desire. He could think of nothing other than his need to climax. He could feel nothing save for the euphoric electricity that ran through his bones and his veins. His eyes began to roll into the back of his head and his mouth hung open in a never ending moan of intense pleasure.

And now that Oskar pulled their bodies together, a whole new wave of sensations assaulted Riley. The masculine smell of his sweaty, pumping muscles. The sound of his pleasure filled grunting coursing through his body and into Riley's. And last, the feeling of Riley's own member grinding against Oskar's abdomen as the man thrust him up and down. Riley could barely even give out a breathless moan as he felt it. His penis being pinned and rubbed like that... his balls being borderline crushed in some places with the ferocity of the warrior's fucking...

"O... Oskar darling!" Riley managed to barely breathe, "I'm going... I'm going..."

In place of finishing his sentence, Riley could only open his mouth and clamp his teeth down onto Oskar's shoulder.

Now, the bite was mostly amusing to Oskar, as he barely felt it. But what he did feel next sent him over the edge.

He felt a warmth spread across his stomach and pectorals as Riley came across him, moaning through the tough skin of Oskar's shoulder.

That was all Oskar needed.

He left go at that point, almost growling with pleasure as he felt his entire body grow rigid. He spasmed as he clutched Riley tightly, feeling the last of his cum drain from his balls and into the beautiful human in his arms. He felt his jaw tighten as a second spasm shot through him as his dick gave a couple more twitches while still inside of his partner.

They both remained there for a long minute, heavily breathing and clutching one another. Oskar could feel Riley shuddering in his arms, but he was briefly as a loss of words. So he simply resorted to holding him tightly.

After a few moments, Oskar was entirely unsure how long, Riley stirred a bit in his arms and mumbled something. Oskar realized with a start that Riley was still buried into his shoulder, his mouth still clamped over the muscle. His eyes were still shut but a look of utter satisfaction was still etched into his features.

"I'm sorry... what was that...?" Oskar asked, after spending another moment to find his voice again.

Riley pulled himself away, his jaw coming free of Oskar's shoulder with a line of saliva snapping as he did. He left behind a small bite mark. It had barely gotten into Oskar's thick skin, but it was noticeable.

He swallowed and seemed to take a similar moment of finding his voice, "This... may just be because of the five year long dry spell..." His words were almost slurred, but still proper, "But that may be the best sex I've ever had..."

"I'm not sure about yourself," Oskar replied, "But I know for a fact you are the best partner

I've ever had in this... kind of way..."

Riley gave that now endearing chuckle and looked up at him, now bleary eyed, "I... have that effect on people..."

Before Oskar could reply, Riley slowly hoisted himself off of the cock he was impaled on. He winced as he pulled off entirely, Oskar's softening package falling between his legs, covered in his own seed.

Oskar noticed the wince and frowned, "Are you okay? Did I..."

"I swear to the gods," Riley put a finger to Oskar's lips, "If you ask me if you hurt me one more time, I'm going to slap that big handsome face of yours. No, you didn't hurt me. You know how you'll know if you hurt me? I'll say something real clever like, 'stop Oskar, you're hurting me'."

Oskar didn't know what to say to that, so he just nodded.

"Come here," Riley said, slipping out of Oskar's arms and laying down on the bed, "Please, lay with me."

Oskar didn't need to be told twice. He slid more gracefully than most would assume he could next to Riley. His chest pressed against the wizard's back and he wrapped an arm around his body, pulling him into his own. The small man was warm and the soft skin was incredibly comfortable. Oskar relaxed fully into the bed.

That's when he noticed the bright purple light shining from the once dull stone. He looked at it with curiosity at where it sat on the night stand. He opened his mouth to ask on of the hundreds of questions Riley had caused him to have.

But Riley, in a much smaller and geniune voice than Oskar had heard so far, spoke first.

"Thank you... Oskar..."

Oskar turned his attention to the man and felt a small smile on his own face, "Thank me? I should..."

He stopped himself, noticing that Riley's breathing had gone incredibly rhythmic and his eyes were closed. It didn't take more than that for Oskar to realize the man had fallen asleep.

Oskar let the smile grow a little and used the hand that wasn't wrapped around Riley to stroke his hair slightly, "You're welcome Riley."

It didn't take long for Oskar to fall into the deepest sleep he'd had in recent memory, entangled with the most extraordinary person he'd ever met.

To be continued...