Magic Mirror on the Wall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, I always wanted to do that. Mmm... I love a hot ass. I'm going to break this one in...." He slapped me and then he groaned as his mouth kissed and pushed against me again and again. I was so nervous I wasn't enjoying this at all. I was trying to concentrate on myself in the mirror but it wasn't working. I felt his nose and face push into me even harder making my boobs lean closer to the woman in my mirror. She didn't look happy. He next stood up and I felt his rough hands go under my blouse.

"No Michael, what are you doing?"

"Stop complaining baby you know you want this. I am going to make you beg for me if you don't shut it." He then started playing with my breasts through my bra. I felt him touch the nipples of the perfect C cups. And then he suddenly stopped.

"Turn around." He told me. He took off my light sweater and pushed up the shirt then started to investigate my boobs. "What the fuck, these are real?" I was both surprised and nervous as I showed him the top of the forms hidden under my chin.

"This is crazy, why don't real women wear these too? These tits are amazing." He then started to push his crotch into me as he played with my breasts. "Fuck I'm too excited we are going to have to take care of this right now."

He walked back to the same chair as before and removed his boots, socks, and pants. His cock was hard and pushing against his black underwear. "Crawl to me from there bitch." But I didn't want to move. I wasn't gay I didn't want to be playing with anyone's cock. Even my own was always hidden it was so small, I didn't even believe I had one myself sometimes until I had an orgasm while looking in my mirror.

I crawled to him wishing I could crawl far away. When I made it to his knees he opened his legs. "Ask me if you can suck my cock." I didn't want to. "Ask me, come on bitch, just ask me now."

With my little girly voice, I said. "Can I suck your cock?"

"Use my name and say please, and I want you to mean it."

I took a breath as he pulled down his briefs. His cock was inches from my lips. It was long and thick, a man's penis. "Ask me now." He said again a little angrier and with an evil smile on his face.

I looked into his eyes, I felt my lashes flutter and my earrings against my neck, I felt like I could cry. I was a woman about to ask a man if I could put his dick in my mouth. "Um, Michael can I suck your cock... please."

His smile got so big. "Was that so hard baby? Oh my God, I love that. You are so fucking easy and sexy." I moved a little closer and his cock touched my lips. I have never had a man this close to me before and I certainly never entertained the thought of a huge cock entering my mouth. When I fantasized about men it was always me and a faceless husband together making out on the couch or holding hands. My fantasies were quite vanilla and girlie. I was sometimes a bride, walking down the aisle of a church in my wedding gown with everyone watching. Sheryl and her friends in the front row, but never have I imagined myself on my knees crawling into a man's crotch.

"Come on, Sabrina, kiss it." So I did. I didn't know what to do, so I made believe I was in a porn video. A cute CD was sucking a hard man. I licked the length of him, he had to be seven to eight inches at least. he was four times the size of my own little penis. My wife sometimes made fun of me, making me believe it was too small to find. I had no trouble finding his monster of a cock and soon I found it entering my lips into my mouth. I could barely get any of it inside me, and I knew what he wanted. He wanted me to take it all.

"Come on you're not even trying. Take it, baby." He sighed. "Jan won't suck me off, I hadn't had a blow job in months." I was thinking I hadn't had one in years. I knew he was enjoying it his hips were bucking and his dick was getting further and further inside me. I gagged three times and he laughed each time. I couldn't wait for him to cum. If I could even make him.

Just then my phone rang. "Shit." He said grabbing it from the table near us. He laughed. "It's your wife faggot, pick it up."

I didn't want to answer but I did, I knew it was going to be hard using my male voice in such a female situation and dress.

"Don?" she said on the phone.

"Yes, hi." Michael made me maneuver myself onto his lap. He made me straddle him, which wasn't easy in my tight jeans. My legs dangling around him. I was looking at him while talking to Sheryl. His eyes were only inches away.

"I can't find Michael, have you seen him? I have to ask him something about a car, we are at the dealer with my dad." She said as Michaels's cock got bigger pushing against my crotch and tight belly.

"I haven't seen him," I lied, "He's not answering his phone?" Michael then started kissing my cheek.

"No," She told me. "He's probably in bed with one of his girlfriends." She wasn't too off base and Michael sighed when he heard her. He put my hand on his dick as I held the phone with the other. He was kissing my neck. and pulling me into him. I had trouble concentrating on Sheryl with all the rubbing he was doing on my body.

"Okay if I see him I will tell him, let me go..."

He stopped me and whispered in my ear. "Keep her on the phone." He was getting turned on. His body was shaking me on the chair and his dick was getting hot in my hand.

"What kinda car is he getting?" I asked but I didn't hear her answer. Michael was biting my neck and playing with my breasts. I was pushing his cock into my body as I rubbed and held it tight with my long fingernails. My legs around his waist. My 'pussy' rubbing against his hard throbbing manhood. He then started to orgasm, his cum shooting up landing on my chin and hair. he didn't stop, as Sheryl was talking into the phone and I heard him moan. I was sure she heard him.

"Okay, I gotta go." I hung up breathless. I made him cum. He was rubbing and kissing my body with such force I thought I would break.

"Holy shit, Sabrina that was incredible." He whispered as he buried his face in my hair. I felt my earrings brush against his cheeks, this man was so close to me, this man I hated was kissing me. His mouth went onto mine. I tried to stop him, kissing was my favorite thing about sex and I didn't want him ruining it. I didn't want any of this. My lips were for people I loved.

"Michael stop, don't do that please...." I tried to push him away, but his strength kept me firmly on his lap. His cock still hard and aiming at me. I turned my face so he couldn't kiss my lips, so he made do with my neck, shoulder, and ear. I felt him biting me again. He slipped his dick under my white top.

"Keep fighting baby, it only makes it better." He said and then he started coming again. I didn't even touch him. He was breathing hard again and rubbing his cock under my top against my bare stomach. He shot his cum again and it was all on my bra and belly. My big boobs blocked it all from my face this time. I was covered in cum I wanted to wash but Michael still wouldn't let me go.

"God that was so hot... you talking to the wife. If she only knew her fairy husband was sitting on my lap and playing with my cock." He laughed. He then wiped some of the cum off of my hair and he put his finger in my mouth. He put it so far in I had no other choice but to accept it.

"Precious you are now mine."

***

He wanted to stay but I begged him to leave. He seemed quite tired otherwise he probably would have stayed. It wasn't late but I had to be alone. Being that close to him made me kind of sick and I needed to lie down. I knew if he didn't go he would be trying to make me blow him again or worse. I already had my first taste of cum and I was hoping it was my last.

When he went to the door he grabbed me and kissed my goodbye, his tongue forcing its way into my dark red lips.

He pulled back and smiled at me as he gazed into my blue eyes. "Life is going to get much more exciting for us precious. Call me tonight I want to know you are thinking about me." He gave me one more million-dollar smile and he was gone.

***

I took off my clothes and went to take a long shower, I had to wash Michael off of me. Getting out I lotioned my entire body, tucking myself in nice and tight, I loved having the place to myself and being a woman, but I wished the day turned out differently than it did. Sheryl would leave me sometimes for a couple of hours but I very rarely had a whole day and night to spend in stockings and lipstick. I put on a pair of white satin panties and a lace bra and put my breasts into the cups. I then slipped on a short white baby doll nightie I bought from Victoria's Secret over a year ago. This is the first time I ever got to wear it in bed.

I was relaxing in the back bedroom and then I tensed up when I heard a ping. Michael sent me a text. 'Call me now otherwise I will come over and bite you. I want to see you so turn on your camera.' It wasn't much of a threat but it was enough. I slid on a pair of sheer white thigh highs and a pair of strappy five-inch white heels. I wanted to go to bed a virgin in white and stay one until the morning. I slipped on my wig and put on a little makeup. I wore smudge-proof lipstick in mauve so it wouldn't come off on the pillowcases. I had a pair of my big plastic white earrings and two big white bracelets to put on my wrists, that I found in one of Sheryl's draws.

I positioned the phone and turned it on to check the image. I then face-timed him.

He answered looking straight in the camera, he was shirtless and I saw his strong arms and chest. He was so different than the male me, first of all, he was all man and he wasn't likely to let me forget it.

"Hello, baby you're in bed? Nice." He said, his voice low and dark. He was enjoying making me squirm and do all these things for him. "Wow, let me see you better."

I moved into a better position with more light. "Do we have to do this, I feel foolish?"

He laughed his hard dark grunt of a laugh, "This is what happens when your wife goes away, I'm just taking advantage of it, ha. I can't believe those shoes you have on, lift them up... you are such a whore baby."

He made me pose for him. he wanted a close-up of my shoes, so I moved the camera down my body. I showed him my legs and 'pussy' and of course my cleavage. I noticed his hands were down out of frame obviously taking care of himself.

"Get close to the screen I want to see your pretty face baby." I moved, I was too beautiful, that's why he was doing this to me.

"Repeat after me."

I looked at my face in the phone, small delicate, his larger one taking up the whole face of the Apple. "Okay," I whispered.

"Say, Michael, I want you." I was quiet, I was feeling nauseous again. "Say it, Michael I want you."

"Michael I want you."

"Michael I want to suck your cock."

"Michael," I paused "I want to suck your cock."

"AGAIN." He yelled.

"Michael I want to suck your cock." I didn't like this, I didn't like my closeup face saying these things to him.

He had a huge smile on his face, being nasty like this was turning him on again.

"One more," He said. "Don't call me Don anymore, I'm Sabrina."

"What I'm not saying that. Why are you doing this to me."

He laughed. "Say it or I'll just show the neighborhood what a faggot you are, coming on to me, sending me videos of yourself. I'm sure your wife would love to hear you tell me you want my cock." He laughed, louder. He had more than enough of me to keep me doing whatever he needed me to do. I couldn't even lock the door to keep him out, he had the key.

"SAY IT." He was loud and angry, I didn't want him coming over. Who knows what he would do to me in the kind of mood he was in. In the kind of outfit, I was in.

So I said it, very low, I was so nervous, I didn't like this at all he was up to something.

"Now cum for me." He told me. "Play with that pussy of yours, I want to see you cum and I want to see it in your hands, don't fake it. I hate when women fake an orgasm, fuckin' bitches."

I had to move the phone, I had to see myself in the magic mirror. I had to forget he was here with me, it would be easier that way. I grabbed my brush and started brushing my hair, slow and sexy. I heard him moan, he was liking it. I made some faces into my mirror, I pursed my lips, I blew some kisses and I winked at the beautiful woman looking back at me. I started to rub my crotch. I crossed my legs, the stockings were feeling incredible as I ran my hands over them.

I heard him grunt, he was playing with his cock. He called, "I want you to cum in your hand... I want to see you swallow it."

I was getting more excited, It was getting harder to forget he was there, watching me play with my body. Thank God for the girl in the mirror was getting excited, I have seen that look before, her slight grin, the half closing of her eyes. Her lashes long and fluttering. I was tucked in so I had to slip my fingers into my panties a little. I could cum without getting that hard, all scrunched up in my silky bottoms. I was breathing heavy and sighing in my female lilt as I rubbed and then... I came. I caught all of it in my hand, I never came that much, not like Michael.

I laid back on the bed, I was exhausted for some reason. I heard him call. "You even cum like a girl... Let me see it."

I sat back up and moved my face and hand close to the camera. He was watching me while he was jerking off, he was loving it more than I was, I wanted it to be over.

"Eat it. Eat it and say thank you, Michael... DO IT."

So I did, "Thank you, Michael." And I swallowed the little bit of cum in my palm, licking it clean. I showed him my empty hand. "Thank you Michael for letting me taste your cum." I improvised, I didn't know where that came from.

Then he came himself, groaning and grunting... "Thank you very much, Sabrina, heh heh." Click.

***

I stayed a woman all night. I couldn't let Michael ruin everything for me.

Sheryl would be home early, she called and said some of the girls were going to come over for drinks later in the backyard. It was fine with me I could hide and pray the nasty neighbor doesn't say anything to the wife.

I took a long shower and cleaned up, saying goodbye to Sabrina for now. I put everything away, locked behind the mirror. I put all of Sheryl's jewelry away, my day and night as a woman would be wiped clean. The last thing I did was put the pink blanket over the magic mirror, I didn't want Sheryl looking in.

I got a text, from The Boyfriend. 'Tell the wife you are working tonight, you are going to the office.'

What the hell was he up to now, this couldn't be good. I let him play with me all day yesterday, why couldn't he give me the day off, he must have cum at least four times. I texted Sheryl and of course, she asked why I was working on a Sunday. I just lied a little more to her.

Michael texted me again, 'Put some lingerie in your car I want to see Sabrina tonight.'

Shit, I thought how am I going to pull that off, it took me so long to become perfect. I couldn't get dressed in the car. What was he thinking? I heard Sheryl's car pull up and I went out to help her in with her bags.

"Hey," Michael said. "Welcome back." She was more excited to see him than me.

"Thanks, I needed a couple of days away from you know who." She laughed as I walked out, seeing Michael in my male mode for the first time after he caught me. "And speak of the devil." She laughed again.

I helped her take everything out of the car, avoiding Michaels's gaze.

She went to talk to him while I moved the stuff inside. "How was the game yesterday, sorry I missed it."

"Nothing special, but the day turned into something else completely, I can't wait for later, heh heh." He laughed and leered at Sheryl.

"Really? So what are you doing today?" She asked him.

"Me?" He brightened up. "I got a hot date. A woman I just met, this one could be a keeper too." He told Sheryl while I listened. I had to walk past them again to get the rest of the things out of the car.

"I hope we can meet her tonight, all the girls are coming over." She said. "I guess no more Jan?"

"No Jan's still around, but she might be on her way out." He then caught my eye and winked. This wasn't going to be fun at all.

***

After dinner Michael wanted me to leave and park about a mile away from the house. It was right next to a parking lot in a strange part of town.

He wanted me to get dressed at his house. I told Sheryl I was going and I would see her late, just in case. I got in my car and parked on the quiet industrial block and got my female bag all ready. He sent a video of me saying 'Michael I want you.' then it cut to himself jerking off and cumming. Then it cut back to me with my hand full of cum. 'Thank you Michael.' of course, I swallowed it all and said. 'Thank you Michael for letting me taste your cum.'

He was next to me in a couple of minutes. "Get in."

He wouldn't look at me the entire ride. He then made me bend down in his car when we got close to the house. I didn't like it, I was too close to his thigh and lap, but I didn't want to be seen. We pulled into his garage and he made me get out. He led me to a room next to his bedroom. It was big and set up for a woman. It had a bed, a small love seat, and a dresser. "Whose room is this?" I asked.

"I had it fixed up for the girlfriends. Girlfriend." He laughed. "Here put on your wig and some makeup and of course those boobs, then slip on this." He handed me a pink satin ruffle robe.

"What are we doing?" I was getting nervous especially with Sheryl and her friends at the house next door.

"Don't worry, we are just going to have some fun."

So I stripped and put on my boobs and wig. I then put on enough makeup to make me happy including pale pink lips. I put on my stick-on long nails to match and then painted my toes. When I became a girl I always went all the way, I had to be as perfect as I could.

I tucked myself in with a little tape and then put on the robe. I tied it around my waist, the hem came just below my crotch.

He walked into the room. "Wow look at you, my pretty little girlfriend doesn't need that much time to become beautiful, and you are so little." I always felt small without heels on. Standing next to him he was an easy six to seven inches taller than me. I did feel tiny.

He brought me into the bathroom. It was very big with a huge mirror, a hot tub, and a separate walk-in shower. I knew Michael made a lot of money as a lawyer and he got every upgrade for his house.

"What are we doing?" I didn't understand, he wanted to take a shower with me, it seemed so random. He made me take off my robe and pushed me in. He then took off his. I was standing in the shower with a naked man whose cock was hard and waiting for some attention. He laughed as his hands slipped down to my 'pussy.'

"Ha you are a little girl aren't you?" He said as he slid his fingers under me. The situation was so unreal having a man play with my perfect-looking vagina. "You feel oh so good little girl, this is going to be fun."

And then he handed me a shower cap and he turned on the water. He immediately started rubbing soap on my body, paying extra attention to my boobs.

"You feel like a woman, you know that, Jan never takes a shower with me. I haven't even seen her completely naked, and we have been dating for fucking five months." I felt his cock rub against me as his hands made their way down the length of my body. He was enjoying himself and I was letting it happen. Then he pulled something off a shelf.

"Okay baby now we clean you out."

"What? No, what are you doing?" I was amazed at the way he put the enema kit together. It didn't take long until I was filling up with water. Every time I complained he would shush me. He was totally enjoying the predicament he was putting me in. Once all the water was clean he shut off the shower and walked me out. I felt ten pounds lighter.