Magic Mirror on the Wall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I also noticed some of the men and women leaving and coming back after about twenty minutes. Once I sat down the table was constantly missing someone they were always in flux.

We heard a car at the front, a loud slam of a door and suddenly there was a man at the gate. He looked a little like Michael, a little heavier and older, Michael's brother.

"Hey, I finally got invited to your little games." He said.

Michael took my hand and we got up to meet him. I was embarrassed again being in front of the gathering.

"Everybody this is Carl," Michael told the others. "My older, very elderly brother." They showed their fists to the enjoyment of the others.

"And this is Sabrina." He said presenting me to him.

"Wow, very impressive." Carl looked from my heels to my lips and then he took off my sunglasses, he was looking into my eyes with my long lashes, I couldn't move I didn't want to turn around and face Sheryl. "Beautiful, beautiful eyes. Michael, you win no question about it."

I didn't like being a prize. I wasn't liking this at all. Carl then grabbed me and kissed my cheek a little too close to my pink lips. He smiled at me and held my hand while everyone watched. "No ring I see, I guess I'm getting on line for you baby." He told me. I took back my glasses and hand and went back to hide at the end of the table. I wanted to get away from his gaze, it was too strong. He laughed and patted my ass as I walked away as everybody watched. I would never give myself to him, he would have to wait on line for someone else.

"So where is MY date?" Carl said.

"Don't worry I have someone for you." He then gestured to Sheryl who made her way closer to Carl. "We couldn't leave her alone especially not today." He told him while looking directly at me. I then noticed she was the only one not paired up.

I could tell Carl was disappointed after being so close to me. But of course, he would, anyone would. I was in full makeup with a tight dress and heels at a barbeque. I was moderately overdressed, thank god I wasn't in that skimpy schoolgirl outfit. He looked at her and made her turn around. She was wearing beige shorts and a Madonna T-shirt with black sneakers, she looked five years younger than her late twenties.

"I see you got all dressed up for me." He said then glanced my way. "What happened only Sabrina got the memo?" He laughed pretty loud and then pulled Sheryl into him and gave her neck a little kiss. They sat together at the table. Pawing each other most of the night.

Carl couldn't take his eyes off of me as he had his hands on Sheryl, and I could tell Michael was loving it. Michael then stood up and announced. "I guess it's our turn." I looked up at him as he pulled me off the seat. He took me up towards my own house and then he lifted me. My dress bunched around his arm, showing more of my legs than I wanted to show.

"Excuse me everyone I'm going to heaven."

I heard Carl call when we made it through the door. "Lucky bastard!"

He put me down in front of my covered magic mirror. He took off the blanket. I took off my sunglasses and I finally saw myself in my new dress, in my own mirror. He came up behind me and kissed my neck. Hugging my body into his.

"I want to leave," I told him.

"Leave?" He looked at my reflection. "You my dear are the star of the night, the prettiest one. I'm gonna say the prettiest one EVER at one of my games. You see the level of the participants, ha ha."

I turned around. "What games, what are you talking about?"

He shook his head, "God, you ARE a little girl. What do you think we do at these things? We all fuck each other. It's been going on since I moved in, Sheryl was on board right away, you know, she never wanted to tell you. Your skinny wife is a slut in bed, ask any of them, well the men anyway."

I suddenly hated them all, I figured out what was going on I just needed him to confirm it. They were all married, it meant nothing to them. I tried to pull away but Michael held on to me tight.

"I want to leave," I told him again.

He moved very close his nose almost touching mine, I tripped a little bit in my high heels. "I have never wanted a woman as bad as I want you right now." He said as he dove in for a kiss. I let him. "Having you parade in front of neighbors was a genius idea, and you look incredible. I thought Sheryl would at least have an idea who you are, but you are too perfect, and she's not too bright."

I hated him more than ever at that moment, but I knew he wanted to fuck me and I wanted that. I wanted his cock inside me and then I would go outside in front of them all, a slut like them. A slut that wants to do nothing but make love all day and night.

"Did Anya get you ready for me?"

I knew what he was asking. "She did."

He bent down and lifted my orange dress. It was dark in here but my dress stood out. He dipped his head under the hem. "Fuck me, look at these panties, you are a star baby." He then kissed my crotch, there was nothing but a cute female mound, flatter than ever. His mouth devoured it. He pulled my panties off. He was now kissing my shaved mound. "God, baby I'm not going to last too long. Your pussy looks and tastes amazing. Anya is a magician."

He then turned me around and I leaned onto the mirror, like last time, watching as he lifted my beautiful orange dress and pushed the hem over my ass. His mouth entered inside me, rimming me with his long tongue. I was watching myself trying to enjoy this in my reflection. Magic mirror on the wall, I thought, who's the fairest one of all now? My pink lips letting out little bits of breath to try to stay composed. When he started kissing my ass I knew he was ready for me. His pants and shorts dropped. His cock hard enough to break through the glass.

"Ready baby?" He asked. I was ready but he wasn't going to wait for an answer. His cock stood right outside my hole, just waiting for the right moment to enter. I couldn't take it and I bent slightly and pushed. I wanted to be the one starting. The head of his dick entered into me.

He laughed. "Precious couldn't wait for some hard dick." And I pushed some more, this was for me. I was doing this for myself. I pushed until he was buried, his entire cock lost in the tunnel.

He was about to pull out. "Wait!" I yelped "Keep it in for a while."

I wanted to feel him inside me. I wanted to feel his hard cock against the walls of my insides. I wanted to feel like a woman and stare at myself in the mirror being fulfilled. He was buried and his body was against me, he was kissing and biting my neck and shoulders. I started to move and he began pumping me. We fucked for ten minutes before I had to get off my heels. He sat on the chair and I backed up to him. I positioned my 'pussy' over his manhood and slowly descended on it. I slid down. We began to fuck like crazy for another ten, fifteen minutes until he yelled.

"Fuck baby, I'm gonna cum, you feel so good... I can't hold it any longer, ahh..." And he came, I felt him shoot his jism inside me.

"Oh.. oh no!" I moaned I was starting to orgasm myself. I started screaming and moaning my love for his cock, the people outside were going to get to hear me cum again. I was so tucked in, I didn't even have the ability to get hard, but I was cumming. It was leaking out of the hole Anya made for me. I was dripping down my crotch toward my ass with Michael's cock still inside of me. I felt us mix. Both of our cum started to drip onto his lap and chair.

I was wrung out. The entire day had finally taken its toll. I wanted to go. Go anywhere away from here and this party. He lifted me off easily off his softening cock. He laid me against him and kissed me on my nose then my lips, he was covering my face with his kisses.

"I'm ready to go," I told him, ready to cry.

"We can't leave now, baby."

He moved slightly and reached for his pants on the floor. I was watching but I couldn't move, I was coming down from one of the best orgasms I have ever had in my girlie life. Imagine how it would be fucking someone I was in love with. That was my next move. I was never going to fall in love with Michael or any of his debauched friends, including Sheryl.

"I have something for you. I should of given it to you before the party." He then pulled out a ring box. He opened it close to my face. I moved off of him, what the hell, who did he think I was. I wasn't one of his little chirpy girlfriends. I wanted more than this life he could give me. Plus Anya didn't like him, I trusted her intuition more than Sheryl's or even my own.

He pulled out the ring. It was pretty big and had a nice-sized diamond on it. He held my hand and he slipped it on my finger. I was actually enjoying this moment, it was such a girlie thing that was happening. Sitting on a naked man's lap who just made love to me, and he was now slipping a ring onto my fourth finger.

"I would ask you to marry me but I know what the answer would be. Don't say anything let me just enjoy giving you something. You are just amazing, this is a thank you." I couldn't tell if he was being fastidious or not. He looked sincere but I couldn't tell if it was just the afterglow of our amazing lovemaking.

"I'm already married," I told him.

"Ah, All the best women are already married." He kissed me on the lips. I let him. "In my house, right now, on my kitchen table are the papers for your divorce. I drew them up Friday at the office. It's all official Sheryl will probably sign them right now if I asked her."

I moved away and looked at him. I got off his lap and stood at my magic mirror, getting myself together. I then moved into the bathroom I needed to throw water on my face. I put my sunglasses back on.

Michael was playing more games.

***

We walked back out to the yard. I felt his cum leaking into my panties. Sheryl grabbed my hand as we passed her and Carl.

"What the hell. When did this happen?" She held my hand with the ring. I was once again starting to blush.

Her friend Marcy noticed. "Oh so cute she's blushing. Take off your glasses dear so we can picture you as a bride. It was the one thing that separated me from the situation, the glasses. I didn't want Sheryl to look into my eyes.

Michael took them off for me, I couldn't even stop him. "She's got the most perfect blue eyes I have ever seen." He smiled as he kissed me once again in front of the crowd. Everyone was looking at me. I tried to look modest putting my head down as I tried to make my way quickly to the back of the table.

I sat and Marcy patted my hand. "I can not wait for that wedding dear, you are going to look amazing. Congratulations. Too bad you can't wear white." They all laughed.

Michael was missing, but he appeared with a bottle of champagne. Let's celebrate. It popped and he poured.

"All this excitement," Sheryl said standing up, "Is making me excited. Come on Carl let's break the ice." They giggled and they were gone, probably to make love right in the bed I was thrown out of.

***

Eleven minutes later they came back out, Sheryl was glowing, I think. Carl was sweating in the October night.

"Look at you two," Michael said as they sat down again. "I knew you would be perfect together." He raised his glass to another happy couple. "You know I didn't want to bring this up." He looked around like someone other than the table was going to listen. "Sheryl, I saw your husband's car down by the Nanuet Market."

"Where?" She asked.

"The Nanuet Market. They have that big parking lot. That's where people go to meet others for a little nookie." I looked at him, what was he trying to do to me now. "A little gay nookie if you know what I mean. His car was there when I picked up Sabrina."

My heart started beating hard. How did I get involved with such a jerk? Just when I think he is going to become a human his true self breaks through again.

"Ooh I heard about that place," Terri said, "They do some nasty stuff there, right in the car. I can't believe what those people get up to."

Michael stood up taking me with him. "Come on I'll show you.

Sheryl stood up. "He's a fucking fairy? I knew it, all of you knew it you told me so many times." She stood up and moved to the house. "I'm going to get the keys. And you know what, I will sign those papers, Michael."

"Okay, I'll drive," Michael said and we headed to the car. I didn't want to go, he was dragging me.

I slipped into the passenger seat, I don't even know why I was involving myself in this nonsense. "What is wrong with you? What are you doing to me, you are so mean." He just shrugged his shoulders and looked to see who was coming with us. I hit his arm with my little girly tap. "You are such an asshole." I was so mad, he didn't even take me seriously.

He smiled and rubbed my hand. "I might be an asshole but I got a smokin' hot girlfriend and that's all that matters to these people." He looked out the window. "Where are they?"

He looked at me with that evil grin. "What's the difference you are with me now, who cares if they know you're gay."

I looked at him. "I'm not gay."

"Tell that to my dick because it's been inside of you a number of times."

He was such an ass, "I consider myself a straight woman when I dress. A lot of crossdressers feel the same way."

He shook his head getting impatient. "Nobody thinks that here they come finally. I want to get back and fuck you again this is turning me on like you can't believe." He said as he rubbed himself.

I hated him even more now, he was a sadist and a complete jerk. But I couldn't let it sink in because Carl and Sheryl got in the back and slammed the doors.

"Let's go." Sheryl being pissed off said. "That car better be there, after you told all my friends he was a fag, you better be right."

Michael was eating this up and Carl was being the perfect understanding lover. It was such an act, Sheryl couldn't see she was being played the whole time for their game.

Carl was coming up with different gay scenarios. They were all so ignorant, why was I involved in any of this. I looked at myself in the mirror, I didn't even have my glasses now, I didn't care, I was the only one with any morals. These people were awful.

Of course, my car was parked exactly where Michael said it would be. "See," He said, "I told you right next to the biggest gay pick-up area in the city. The fucking fag. Who even knows where he is now." I looked at him. I looked at his crotch his cock was so hard, this all was feeding into his crooked depraved fantasies.

Sheryl went up to the car and kicked the side. "I knew it, I just knew it." What did she know, she was still playing a part, all of this for Michael's hard-on. Every time she got mad I'm sure he got just that little bit harder. "I'm not driving this fag mobile back, he probably has sucked off guys in the back seat." She yelled. Thank God it was quiet here, everything seemed to be closed on a Saturday night already.

"Sabrina will drive, get in with her we will follow." I smacked his arm. Carl saw me from the back seat.

"Fiesty, I like that." I turned around and gave him a look, like that was going to do anything.

Michael turned to me. "Go drive the car or should I say your car precious." I got up, I didn't want to cause a scene here. I was stuck.

Sheryl and I got in the car. I made believe I didn't know where the ignition was, and then finally started it up. We started to head back to the house. I glanced and saw Michael and Carl in my rearview mirror they were loving all of this.

"I knew he was a fag." Sheryl said. "You know he never once gave me an orgasm, to be fair Michael never gave me one either, but still." She rambled on the whole time. I didn't want to talk to her but a little quiet would have been nice. "And men are so stupid, they think we love their dicks as much as they do."

I wanted to tell her that a penis or dick's as the nine-year-old that she is called them, are a wonderful thing on the right person. I was now a big fan. I was going to start looking for one that I liked.

"I hate homos, trans.. trans whatever, fags, I hate them all. I have some at work, ah.. don't get me started." I knew she was always a little racist, a little sexist, and always moody but now I realized she was just ignorant too. I didn't need her anymore either, let her sign those papers.

Let them all go fuck themselves. I laughed to myself after I thought that, they were doing that already.

I looked at her. She should have compared me to herself instead of Michael. Sheryl was so skinny, she had no breasts and no shape, all she had was a nice smile and hair. She couldn't compare to me as Sabrina. Michael knew it. "I'm going back to my father's house, I can't stay home." She said more to the road than to me.

We got back to the house. She slammed the door and went into the backyard, only one couple was there. I was hoping they were all leaving, but the other couples walked out of the two different houses in somewhat of a disarray. More fucking.

Michael walked behind me. "Maybe we should give the car to Sabrina, she's looking for one." Everyone thought that was a good idea, unironically. I put the keys in my bag.

***

I was glad they were all gone, but I wish I wasn't in Michael's bedroom. I was going to let him fuck me, I needed it.

He let me go into the bathroom to wash. I took off my dress but left everything else on. My boobs looked so good in the bra and my flat crotch was aching for some attention. I fixed my hair and put on a little more makeup, that I had in my pocketbook, with my brush. I brushed my teeth with Michael's toothbrush and then put on the pink robe he used for his friends with benefits.

He still wasn't in the bedroom and I heard a commotion outside between the houses.

He came in with the rest of the Champagne and I assumed the divorce papers. "Sheryl's leaving for her father's house," He snickered. "She's taking Carl with her, imagine?"

He handed me the fluted glass, I wasn't going to give him a reaction, he didn't deserve it. I was going to let him fuck me, it was going to be the best sex he had ever had. His sex life would be all downhill from here, mine could only go up.

"Oh, and she signed the divorce papers." He went to get them to show me. "Do you want to sign, it will all be over?"

I would make him forget the divorce for a while. I took off the robe and let it fall. It was all about to begin. I started playing with my breasts, they looked and felt perfect. They were two sizes bigger than any of the other women here tonight. He went to grab them but I pulled away. I shook my hair, I was a blonde with long beautiful hair, with fantastic breasts and legs, he said so himself. He couldn't take anymore he walked over and grabbed me.

"Sabrina you are so beautiful, and how can you be this sexy? I have never been this excited before, I have been hard since the moment I met you."

It was all about my body, he never said anything nice about me otherwise. Actually, he only did two nice things for me this whole week. One was introducing me to Anya and the other was getting me a divorce. I was going to be glad to see Sheryl in my rearview mirror getting smaller and smaller.

"Take me," I cooed and I grabbed him around the neck. I pulled up and wrapped my smooth legs around his waist. And then we kissed. He stooped long enough to look into my long-lashed eyes.

"I have won the lottery baby, you are so fucking perfect. I still can't believe that you can make this incredible woman out of thin air, there must be more people like you." Of course, there was, but he would never meet any, none of them will give him the time of day. He was just lucky he stumbled in on me while I dressed.

"Shit, all those friends of Sheryl's, they have no fuckin' clue."

Even when he was being nice to me he had to curse. He was starting to rub off on me, unfortunately.