Magic Mirror on the Wall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just fuck me." I jumped off his body and pulled him to the bed. He laid down on his back and I took off his briefs. I then went down on his cock. I wasn't a virgin anymore and I knew what to do with a cock.

I sucked, then we fucked, I was having the most intense orgasms.

It was a long night and I came three times, Michael was exhausted when we were done. His cock leaning against me dripping of cum and soft.

***

We woke up late. I was still tired and sore, I let him fuck me all night and once again this morning. I made him fuck me until it hurt. He was begging me to relax, telling me he needed to take a break, laughing that I was such a whore. Of course, I was a whore, I didn't have a man make love to me until I turned twenty-seven I had so many years to make up for.

He made me breakfast, he squeezed me fresh orange juice. He gave me a massage while we waited for the toast to burn. I told him I would sign the divorce papers.

"Can you get them officiated today?" I asked him, being as coy and sexy as I could.

"I could, but I'll wait for tomorrow." He went back to breakfast.

"If you do it today I will sign it, otherwise..." I looked him in the eye, I played with my hair, I bit my lip. "Well?"

He shifted in his chair, he was getting hard again. "Um, I would have to go to the city, get it notarized, get it checked out, it will take a couple of hours."

"Do it for me."

"Really, you will sign it now?" I got up and found my pocketbook. I was still in my bra, panties, and my heels. I pulled out the ring he gave me last night and slipped it on. I showed him how nice it looked with my long orange fingernails. I was the type of woman he always wanted. I knew it, he knew it, even the women last night at the table knew it. They would probably send out invitations today if we asked.

I sat at the breakfast table, he was almost done but he got the papers. I crossed my legs and played with the ring. Checking to see how it looked in this new light. I smiled when he brought them in.

"Before I sign this I want you to fuck me right here on the table," I said as seductive as I could.

"Can't we wait until I get back, I'm fucked out. I might need a break." He pleaded.

I bent over putting one knee on the chair, my heels inches from his manhood. I bent over and slid the string of my panty over. "If you won't fuck me I will find someone else who will. There are a lot of men in this world."

He got behind me, I heard his pants fall. His cock went directly into my ass, one quick movement. He fucked me for a long time. He made his way in and out of me, I was loving it, he was having a hard or should I say tough time. I signed the divorce papers when he started to cum. I had to stop myself from signing my female name.

I turned around and fixed my panties. "Thank you, baby. Call me when you are heading back I will make you an incredible meal, and put on one of my sexiest outfits." I then kissed him. he took me in his arms and we made out. His tongue was in my mouth for the last time.

***

I was alone in the house, I was alone on the block. Sheryl left with Carl that morning to go to her father's and Michael was on his way into the city to wait on a line. I had a couple of hours until he got back.

"Hello," I said into the phone. I had to get this done quickly. "Can I get someone here soon?"

A voice came over the Apple. "Give us twenty minutes, is that okay hun."

"It's fine, thank you." I clicked off, I was ready.

***

I was wearing... well something sexy, you know how it is. Something tight and low cut, and short, the usual. Just a regular woman leaving a small town. I might have been wearing pumps. I was wearing pumps of course.

The moving van showed up with three young men, three very tall and strong men, it was going to be fun. I used to get nervous around, attractive men, around anyone, now I was fine. I didn't even need my sunglasses. Michael wanted to show me off, I must be okay to look at.

I wrote nasty letters to both Michael and Sheryl, they deserve each other. I put Michaels on the kitchen table, right where he fucked me, with the diamond ring right on top. I then went next door to show the moving men my mirror so they can move it and put her note on the TV. She never ate she wouldn't find it in the kitchen.

It took about forty-five minutes to load up the truck. All my clothes from the back of my closet in Sheryl's house, everything I think I would need. The guys even took my bed from the back room. Of course, I took my magic mirror. It would almost fit in my car, blanket and all.

The trucks were ready, I was going to follow the truck to the storage unit. I looked through my mirror one more time before we left. It was standing tall leaning against my car, the gold frame shining in the sun. Leaning against Sheryl's husband's old car, Sabrina's new one.

"Magic mirror on the wall, who's the fairest one of all?" I waited, I didn't need an answer anymore.

"You are." I spun around, one of the moving men was watching me, I turned back and saw his face reflecting in the mirror. "You are, definitely the fairest one of all Miss. Are you ready to go?"

I think I was. I looked at his name on his shirt. "I think I am Martin." pressing his chest with my long fingernail.

I smiled at him, he was just some guy helping me move. He just looked at me like I was a normal neighborhood woman. It was nice. For the first time this week, I wasn't someone's plaything, I was a customer, I was a girl trying to get on with her life.

I ran into Sheryl's house and grabbed the note, I ran into Michaels and did the same. I even went back for the ring. Why not, he gave it to me.

"I'll follow," I told the three men. We left I was happy to see the block in my rearview mirror. From now on every mirror was a magic mirror.

I saw the two crumpled notes on my car seat.

In the end, I needed to thank the two of them. Life was going to be so much better without either of them.

The End