Magic Mirror on the Wall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled open the door and pulled out something in a little flat box, it was a phone case. It was a Victoria's Secret case and it said PINK.

***

We drove into the Parking lot of La Dolce Vita an exclusive restaurant downtown. The valet took the keys and Michael took my hand as we made it up the front steps. He had to hold me the whole time, while I had on these sexy tall heels. We sat near the back and we had a full view of the entire seating area of the restaurant. It was beautiful, I was so looking forward to it, even though I was on view to most of the other patrons.

Once the waiter brought our wine, I relaxed, I was enjoying this. "Thank you for taking me here, this is someplace I always wanted to go," I told him in my little girl voice. I never expected I would be here in a dress, or with a man.

"Of course, I am taking you everywhere, I want to show you off." He smiled. "Cheers to the most beautiful woman in the room." We were surrounded by beautiful people, the woman right in front of me was stunning, but I knew he said that cause he was sleeping with me.

No sooner did we clink glasses, I noticed he was getting distracted and looking over toward the entrance. I turned to see his sudden interest and I noticed a pretty stylish brunet woman walking up to us. She was furious.

"What the FUCK!" She screamed when she stood at the foot of our table. "This is our spot." It was Jan, Michael's girlfriend.

Michael was quite calm, smiling the whole time, I was blushing and wishing I was hiding under the tablecloth. I should of know he would do something to embarrass me.

Jan turned her attention toward me. "What are you doing here, get the fuck up and take your slutty outfit with you. This is my man! Get your own, bitch!"

"Oh, Jan relax, this is just your replacement," Michael told her making her even angrier. "I was ready to upgrade. This new one does everything you won't"

She picked up a glass of wine and threw it at him. "So you made me come here, get all dressed up just to replace me, and shove this bitch in my face? Well, it won't be that easy you fuckin' jerk."

All I could think is, I wish everyone would stop looking at us, I wanted to be left alone in the corner. I was frozen I didn't know what to do. We were now the center of the restaurant's attention and the manager made his way over.

"Is there a problem here?" He asked in his proper posh accent.

Michael said nothing, just watching. Jan said pointing in my face, "She's the problem, show her the fuck out."

I was so embarrassed, I can't believe I got dressed up for this. I stood up in my leather dress, making so much noise, and put my napkin on the table. If I was the problem I was leaving, I didn't need either of these two, they were made for each other. I stood up quickly and I started to walk out, all the patrons watching me click in my high heels.

I almost made it to the front door when Michael was holding my arm. "You're not leaving she is, I'm rubbing you in her face. It's killing her, you got to be almost ten years younger. Ha." I looked at him, he was such an ass how could he treat a woman like that. But I knew he could, he treated me so much worse. Jan would be lucky to get out now.

I told him I was going to go to the ladies' room and hide. "Come get me when all the drama is over." I then went to the back of the restaurant, someplace I had never been before.

Michael called to me. "Don't worry baby I'll get rid of the witch quick."

I didn't care what happened, I wasn't taking it anymore. I walked into the kitchen and startled the workers. "Is there an exit?" A little woman in a white hat pointed to a door. I was gone.

***

I ended up back at the office. Clicking in my heels on the tiled floors, I was glad there was no one downstairs tonight. All I had was a little mirror, in my little one-person bathroom. I missed my magic mirror at home I know I would look incredible in it at this moment, though I felt awful. I can't believe how much I was looking forward to dinner at a fancy restaurant.

I had six texts and five calls from Michael by this time, I ignored them all. I texted Sheryl to tell her I was staying at the office, even though it was still only 8:00 PM. She texted me back saying she was at Terri's house anyway. Terri and her husband were Sheryl's friends. We had our friends and Sheryl had her friends.

I went back to my mirror, usually, I could gaze at my reflection all night, but tonight I was tired and felt very indifferent. It was a weird uncomfortable week, the incident with Michael's girlfriend signified a change in me.

"Magic mirror on the wall whose the fairest of them all?" This mirror didn't work, all I saw was a lonely, tired, unkempt woman. I got undressed and cleaned up in my little sink. My phone was pinging like crazy so I shut it off. I ate a stale granola bar and fell asleep on the couch, wearing my men's button-up shirt and my pantyhose.

***

Friday was quiet. My staff did most of the work anyway. I was just a figurehead, the one with the money. After lunch, almost everyone was gone. I didn't even want to head home.

The door of the office opened. It was Michael.

He walked up to the desk and sat at the adjacent chair. "You can't ignore me." He said, quite relaxed and quiet.

I hated speaking to him in male mode since this whole one-sided affair had started. "I can and I will try."

He looked at his phone and then addressed me. "Saturday is a very important day for me." He looked up to gauge my reaction, but I had none. "I am going to a barbeque, and Sabrina is coming with me." He then showed me what he was looking at on his phone.

It was me putting on my wig, oblivious to him recording me. "I'm going to send this to everyone you know, might even add a couple of videos of you getting fucked." He glanced around to see if any other of the others heard him. He got a little quieter, I couldn't believe his decorum. "I have plenty, I have had a camera running since last week." He smiled his evil grin again.

"Why does SHE have to go?" I asked tired of his blackmail.

"I want to show HER off." He smiled. I'm sure he was wishing I was her now, he kept on glancing down at my non-existent chest and searching for her in my eyes. "I want her to meet my Brother. That's all one more time, meet my brother and then Sabrina can get on with her life."

"When?"

"Saturday 3:00 PM, tell Sheryl you are busy." He got up to leave. "I will pick you up near that parking lot, the um... The Nanuet Market." He then got close and leaned on the desk. "Don't get dressed up, I have a surprise for you. You are going to be very happy."

"Tell me now otherwise I'm not going."

He walked away. "You're going, I'll be there at three, don't disappoint me."

He was gone. Another day with him would be hard and who knows what he has planned. He wasn't happy unless he was humiliating me.

I'm sure he was in his car when I finally whispered the words I wanted to tell him. "You are such an asshole," I told the closed door, while the others just looked at me.

***

Sheryl didn't seem too perturbed or surprised about me not spending Saturday with her, she said she had something to do anyway.

I brought a change of clothes with me anyway and some make-up just in case. I sat in the car and waited, I didn't like this neighborhood and it was surprisingly busy on a Saturday.

I couldn't believe how much time we were spending together with me in male mode these last couple of days, I didn't like it at all. When I heard his car next to mine I shuddered, I dreaded what he had in store for me, something to just enhance his ego I suppose, but I didn't care anymore.

When I got in his car we drove in silence. He didn't like me like this and I didn't like him either way, so the quietness was good.

He pulled into a parking lot behind a Salon and Spa. I have passed this place before, it was a transformation service, they catered to older women trying to make themselves younger to hang on their husband's walls. The pictures, not themselves.

We walked in together to the busy salon. "Anya?" He called and a very attractive older woman walked out. She was as tall as me and was dressed quite nicely in her uniform of a tight dress and heels with the logo of the salon emblazoned on her boob.

"Ah," She said with a gleam in her eye, come in, come in." We were standing near the counter filled with different colors of nail enamel. Michael looked at me with the evil glint in his eye.

He grabbed my hand and spoke to Anya. "He loves long nails, the longer the better." He told her while the entire waiting room was watching and listening. I felt the eyes of most of the women on me. "He loves to paint his toenails too, don't ya Sabrina?"

Anya took me away from him fast and led me to the back.

Michael left when she promised to call him when I was ready.

"Are you really involved with him?" Anya asked me when we were alone.

"I wouldn't say involved," I lied, "I'm just doing a favor for him today.

"Wow, this is some favor, but wait until you see what we have in store. You are one lucky girl." She said.

"Really?" I asked, "Can I see?"

"Um, I guess. Do you want to sleep through the process, Michael said to give you a valium."

I was getting a little nervous and I heard more people in the back. "Can't I stay awake, I would love to watch and learn." And I would, why would they knock me out?

"Okay, then let's get started." She said, "She brought me past another crowd in the salon and took me to another room. It was quite big with large mirrors and a couple of salon chairs. We were alone. And then I saw the outfit.

"Is this what Michael wants me to wear?" I was pointing to a small school girl outfit, complete with mary janes. "This is what I'm going to wear to a barbeque?"

Anya laughed, "That's what he picked out, pigtails and everything. You're going to a barbeque? Oh, we have better options than that, lets find something more suitable."

And then I just let it happen.

***

A couple of hours later we were looking in the mirror together after she finished.

I smiled and said. "Two beautiful women."

"We are." she smiled. "Can I put your before and after pictures on my wall? I always want to show off a perfect-looking woman, a client."

"Oh, maybe. Can I answer later I have to think about it?"

"Sure." She smiled. "Um, are you REALLY dating Mr. Grymes, Michael?"

I thought about it before answering her. "No, I'm just his new toy. I am sure he will put me back in the closet when he is done with me."

She smiled again and hugged me while we watched in the reflection. "I don't think he will be giving you up any time soon. You know he makes a habit of taking out every new staff girl in this salon, but you are the first person he has ever raved about."

I looked at her. "Really? What did he say? I have only known him for a week."

"I don't want to say too much, I have said too much already, ha ha. But I think he might have feelings for you, but he is an animal, I'm sorry to say, I didn't even think he had ANY feelings." We laughed.

Just then he walked through the door.

He walked around me, I wasn't wearing the childish schoolgirl outfit he picked out. I looked like a woman, not a teenager. I was wearing an orange sundress with colored flowers, the hem came just above my knees. It was sleeveless and low cut showing off my new D cup breasts. Anya glued them on and added some makeup to hide the seams, they looked all-natural. She also waxed my entire body, I was now completely smooth, even smoother than ever before.

Anya gave me new strawberry blond hair extensions with some darker streaks in them. The bottom of my new hair rested on my boobs. It was parted in the middle and she attached it to me with glue and some magic. It wasn't coming off anytime soon. I was going to have to start wearing a hat.

She shaped and darkened my eyebrows and gave me lash extensions. My eyes were smokey and sexy. My lips were slightly plumper and pink to match the little flowers on my dress. She pierced my ears giving me little pearls in each one. She told me they were very expensive but that Michael could afford them. We giggled as she also put on long dangling clip-on ones too. "A lady needs a dangle, as well as a jingle." She told me.

She then put a couple of orange bracelets on one wrist and a small delicate watch on the other. I held up my hands looking at my gorgeous nails. They were so much longer than I was used to. They were bright orange and they matched my toes peeking out of my six-inch open-toed orange pumps. I'm sure I could be seen for miles, I was so bright.

It was the first time I ever dressed up with no pantyhose or stockings. My legs felt so naked. "Ladies don't wear stockings to barbeques my dear Sabrina, save those for the bedroom." She would giggle all the time, I liked her a lot. "Now to smell beautiful." I was glad she had the perfume I always used, Gucci Guilty, and she made me dab it behind my ears, my wrists, and behind my knees.

As Michael looked me over, I knew he was undressing me with his gaze. Underneath, if I would ever let him discover, was a white lace push-up bra. My breasts looked incredible in it and the bra matched my tiny panties. Anya did something to my little manhood hiding it away, it was not only tucked but mostly gone. She sprayed something on it too, that tingled, I didn't ask cause I loved how feminine it looked. She also put me in a corset, the first time I had help squeezing into one. It was so tight and uncomfortable, but once I saw how I looked in the dress I didn't care at all. I now had hips.

"Well?" Anya asked Michael.

"Um.." He was speechless, I knew I looked amazing, I was the woman of his dreams and he knew it. "Um, Sabrina I can't believe how incredible you look, well I can believe it you always look... well incredible."

He grabbed me, Anya handed me dark sunglasses and a nude pocketbook and then we were off, saying goodbye to my new best friend.

"A girl needs sunglasses," She yelled from the door. "She needs a little mystery."

He opened my car door but I just stopped. I felt fabulous, I got out. "I will be right back."

I walked back into the salon, Anya was standing with another customer at the nail counter. She turned around and I hugged her. "Put my pictures up, and thank you." We smiled at each other and I skipped out.

***

He made me hold his hand in the car. He kept on looking at my long nails and bangles. "Who would've thought orange was so sexy." He said mostly to himself.

I sat with my legs crossed, my bag on my lap. I was almost ready to introduce Sabrina to his friends. I looked in the visor mirror and put on my new sunglasses, they were black and the lenses dark, once I was comfortable I would take them off and let them see my eyes. Maybe.

"How many people are going to be there?" I asked.

"Why? What are you so worried about precious?"

But I was worried as we drove, I recognized the neighborhood, we drove some more, I recognized the block. "Wait where are we going?" I pleaded, my voice getting even higher. "Michael? Michael where are you taking me?"

He pulled onto our block and he pulled into the garage. I wouldn't get out.

"Where, where are we going?"

"We are going to a BBQ, just friends come on I want to show my hot girlfriend off even more than I did before. Let's go, baby, you are stunning."

I unwillingly got out, I didn't like this. He took hold of my hand intertwining his fingers with mine, holding me tight. He gave me a light little peck on my lips and he squeezed my ass.

We went through his garage to a door leading to the backyard, I heard people.

He opened the door. "Hey surprise everybody, we're here!"

And I guess we were, we were in his backyard filled with his friends, filled with Sheryl's friends, there were a few that I recognized. My heart was pounding and I looked around all nervous. Sheryl wasn't here, but I heard a clink and she walked through the gate. "So we finally get to meet the woman who has been rocking your world all week." She laughed.

I almost fainted, Michael held onto my hand as I leaned into him. I was standing in front of my wife in an orange sundress and high heels. I was the most feminine person at this party. I couldn't say anything and I was thanking Anya, I had on the sunglasses, I wonder if she knew.

"Everybody," Michael said to the three couples and Sheryl, "This is Sabrina, my girlfriend. My perfect beautiful blonde girlfriend."

I squeaked out a couple of hi's and thank you's and he guided me to the end of the large table. Everybody commented on my dress or heels. There was a cook and bartender, and a couple of servers, Michael must have hired to take care of the BBQ for him. They all smiled at me, some looking directly into my cleavage.

I was so mad and embarrassed, how could he do this to me. He blatantly showed me off in front of his friends, in front of my wife. I was hoping no one suspected who I was. They were asking me all types of personal questions and I tried to answer them. I was just Michael's date, just his new plaything. I had to get through this. Terri's husband sitting next to me kept rubbing my leg through my dress, I couldn't even move, Michael was right next to me. I could tell he was loving all of this. His smile was probably as big as his cock.

Sheryl finally took her place at the head of the table, a drink in her hand.

"So where's the husband?" One of her friends asked.

She shrugged. "I haven't seen him all week. Maybe he's having an affair."

"A gay affair." One of the men said. They all laughed a little too hard. I then noticed that none of the couples were sitting together, they were all paired with someone else. Some had their arms around each other.

Sheryl then looked at me, I thought it was recognition but she was also looking at my chest. "I see you have the same jewelry as me." She said as she touched her chest.

I immediately put my hands to my neck, I wasn't wearing anything there I was confused.

"Your little love bites silly, that's Michaels calling card." She laughed and pulled down her top slightly, showing off the little bites that matched the ones on my neck and shoulders. I got a little embarrassed and I felt myself blushing under my makeup. They all know I have been intimate with this man, some of them even heard me scream.

She then stood up and walked around the table to me. I gulped my wine. She grabbed my hand and brought it to her face. "You know, I know that scent. That's what my basement smells like." She sniffed again, I was so uncomfortable having her hold my hand. "You know I think it's a blanket covering a big monstrous mirror we have down there. What perfume are you wearing dear?"

I told her and I felt myself blush again. She finally let go of my hand.

She then turned to question Michael. "I thought today was my turn." She tried to sit on his lap but he turned away from her, more closer to me.

He laughed at her and held me tighter. "It was until...." He looked at me and took my chin in his hands. He went in for a kiss, I let him, I was his girlfriend I was playing a role. We made out in front of the whole table, with everyone giving their approval. I was starting to wonder how many times Sheryl and Michael were together, it would explain a lot.

"Well, it's the only fuckin' game I have attended alone." She said a little annoyed.

"Don't worry," Michael told her "Keep it in your panties for now." He laughed and everyone went on drinking. I was imbibing a chilled white wine in a pretty wine glass, I was concentrating on my nails looking spectacular holding the glass. I wasn't paying attention to the people at the table, I really didn't like any of them, they were all very crude. I had never heard so much cursing at a BBQ before.