Magic Mirror on the Wall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So how does it feel to be nice and clean for your man?" It's funny that he considered himself MY man. "Go get dressed and I will make us some drinks." He tried to kiss me on the lips but I moved at the last moment. "Don't worry I'll be sucking on your tongue in no time, you will be begging me to do it."

He left me alone and I took off the plastic cap and I looked in the mirror. I had numerous love bites on my shoulder and neck, I didn't notice it before. I took out my bag with the clothes I brought. He told me to bring lingerie so I had a nice sexy black stretch lace bustier-teddy set. The garter was attached to the teddy and it hooked onto sheer almost black stockings. The panty itself was tiny and the front was sheer with the same matching pattern as the teddy. My boobs looked wonderful peeking out of the top. I didn't know why I was dressing so nice and sexy for him, he was so mean and angry to me all the time. Still, I wanted to dress, and I wanted to do it the best I can. I brushed my hair and put on a little more mascara and shadow.

I knew since he used the enema on me he was going to fuck me. This is what I have always been nervous about. Sometimes I fantasize a faceless husband will fuck me and I feel his cock going in and out of my 'pussy.' My husband would declare his love for me and I would orgasm. Now I was afraid there was no going back. Once I was taken by a man I could never go back to being a man myself, the female part of me would completely take over. What happens if I love it, I will want to do it again. More and more. I knew what the outcome would be.

My heels were black platform stiletto pumps, completely sexy and they went perfect with my outfit. They were too good for Michael, but I had to wear them even though they were so tall. They had a seven-inch gold heel and they made me feel so sexy, I feel I was going to need a little help getting through this night, at least my heels will keep me happy.

***

By the time I was ready, it was 6:00 PM and I heard my wife and her friends start to set up the backyard for drinks. I even heard some of the husbands asking about me. If they only knew I was twenty-five feet away dressed like a sensual woman.

I heard Michael walk in. "Holy fucking Jesus, you look incredible, what the fuck... how can you look this good?" He couldn't take his eyes off of me. I knew I looked perfect. This was an outfit that I have worn numerous times in front of my mirror never imagining I would have an audience one day to show it to.

Michael made me pose and he took picture after picture. We had a couple of drinks and I started to get into it. I loved putting my hands behind my back and sticking out my breasts, I knew they were perfect and I looked like a model when I did that pose. He took multiple pictures of my ass too, which I knew how to stick out and bounce to make it look even more like a hot female. He made us take several selfies too, we looked like a happy couple, him naked and me in my sexy lingerie. He looked like a very lucky man.

His face got close to mine. "I don't want to kiss you," I told him.

He laughed and grabbed me around the waist. He then kissed me on the lips. "First of all, you don't tell me what to do." He started entering into my mouth, I gave up once he started twisting my arm. I had to let him have me it was going to be easier this way.

"There, very nice Sabrina." He then started touching my hair again. "And second of all, you do what I say. All I have to do is press one button on my phone and Sheryl will see how much of a fag you are."

I looked at him, he was making me angry. "I don't mind being a fag but what does that make you?"

"Me? I'm a guy getting ready to fuck an attractive woman. Don't think for a second I consider you anything but a hot woman. I haven't seen a dick...." He laughed and grabbed me by the waist. He then lifted me like I weighed nothing. Just picked me up in his hands, right under my arms. He slowly brought me up until my waist was in front of his eyes, I held on to his shoulders for support. He kissed my exposed belly button and then gently put me down. "You my dear are a little girl. Don't forget it."

He turned around and poured us another drink. "To us." He said and we clinked glasses. "You are going to enjoy this very much, I know how to take care of a woman," He then slipped off his underwear. "Heh. All my girlfriends are always satisfied."

He took my glass away and he put his arms around my waist. He bent down just slightly cause my heels were so high and we kissed. I closed my eyes, I was going to let him have my body, I gave up. I felt him kiss me and it wasn't as bad as it was yesterday, as long as he was nicer to me it would be okay. He pulled back a little and looked me in the eyes. "I don't understand how you can be so beautiful, God, look at these lips, these eyes, you are killin' me. Jan, even your wife are fifteen-year-old boys compared to you."

I liked that he thought I was a sexier woman than his girlfriend. He then picked me up and carried me to his room. I had one arm around his shoulder and one palm on his chest, as he held my body, I was so light to him. He kissed me one more time before we entered his room. His room was darker, which was better and it was more toward the back of the house. He gently laid me on the bed, he then moved to the back of the room and opened up the back window. Standing hard and naked he then opened up the side window. I heard Sheryl and her friends in the backyard next door, talking to the October night.

"I figured we let the neighbors hear how much fun my new hot girlfriend is." No, really? Sheryl was sure to hear us. He climbed on the bed and started kissing my legs. "Are you keeping your heels on whore?" He asked me. He was definitely louder than before, The girls next door got quiet.

"How tall are these?" He asked me. I didn't want to say anything, I didn't want anyone recognizing my voice. He was looking at me waiting, he then said, "Maybe I will open the blinds get a little light."

"No!" I stopped him. "My heels are seven inches... baby."

A huge smile crossed his face and he went down to kiss my legs again. I could tell Sheryl and her friends were listening because it was so quiet, even the music was lower. He started to kiss my thighs and he found a point that made me shudder.

"Oh, looks like I found Sabrina's special spot." He worked his mouth on my thigh, right above my stocking, as I started to moan, it felt so good. I was trying to stay as quiet and feminine as I could but it was hard with the way he was teasing me. He then kissed my smooth feminine mound. I was starting to leak some pre-cum in my panties.

He was rubbing the wetness in my tight little panties as his tongue licked the front. "My little girlfriend is so wet, your pussy smells amazing." He said and I heard one of the ladies outside chuckle. He looked up and gestured toward the window. He then got up and hovered over my body. He kissed my belly with a loud smack and then played with my breasts. He straddled my body and moved up and his dick was positioned between my boobs.

"Hold your breasts together baby I want to titty fuck you." He said a little too loud. I pushed my breasts together as he drove his cock between them. He was breathing hard and loud, enough for not just next door to hear but the entire neighborhood. He stooped to kiss my forehead and I saw his cock was wet. He moved a little more and soon it was at the entrance to my mouth. "Beg me," he said with an evil smile on his face.

"Can I suck your cock?" I whispered.

"I can't hear you precious."

'Can I... suck your cock, Michael." I said, with a little bit of pleading in my voice and a lot of feminine lilting. I didn't want my wife to hear me begging a man to put his dick in my mouth.

He moved closer his legs around my neck, his cock millimeters from my lips. "Say it!"

"Please Michael can I suck your cock." I said louder than I should have. More chuckling was heard outside as his cock went into my mouth. No more talking just sucking. He pushed himself in and out of my mouth making me gag and try to catch my breath. I couldn't move he had me pinned. When he finally pulled out I said, "Please Michael... I want to get on top of you." I had to get up and I knew he would like that. The girl's next store obviously, were listening again.

"Okay baby." He moved and we switched positions.

He was on his back with his cock sticking straight up pointing to the ceiling. "Does my little girlfriend know how to take my cock."

Shit, I didn't know what to do so I grabbed his cock. I didn't even think he was going to fit inside of me. He laughed again and he moved up to kiss me as I slowly jerked him off. He was biting my neck again and playing with my boobs, he was all over me. The moans and groans were loud and I even felt myself trying to keep quiet but it was hard. He then had me lay on my side and he moved the panty from my ass. He stood up and moved me to the edge of the bed. He then put some KY on his hard cock. "Come on and watch me grease up my dick baby. My dick, it's what you want you little whore."

"Yes, baby," I answered. Hearing a little more snickering outside. They were hearing me be a slut, I felt so embarrassed. Did they guess the perfect little whore in Michaels's bed was me?

He first kissed my hips, then made his way to my arms and finally my neck. He whispered in my ear. "Sheryl is going to hear you scream when I fuck you, and take your virginity." He laughed and said a little louder. "Okay let's pop this cherry already."

For a couple of minutes, he then put his fingers inside me, one, two, three. "Your pussy is ready for me, I'm going to dive in." He said so loud. His cock started to push into my ass. I had never had anything in there before, I didn't think I was going to be able to take him at all. He went slow and my female cries started to get louder.

"Please Mike, slow down," I begged. I felt like he was tearing me in half. The women in the back definitely knew he was screwing a virgin.

"Oh my God, Michael, you are too big. Can I please just blow you again?" I was begging to suck his cock for real, the women were giggling now they didn't care if we heard or not.

"I'm not too big for your pussy, I'm just right precious. You will be wanting my cock every day after this." He then pushed in more as my voice went up another octave. He started pushing more, Each time moving closer and closer. Suddenly I felt his body against me, he was completely inside me. I wasn't a virgin anymore. I wonder if the crowd outside knew. It hurt as he pumped and grunted, he was loving fucking the manhood out of me.

"God, you are so tight, baby. And you still smell so good." He said as he pushed in me. He then pulled out and climbed on top of me. I was on my back and I felt so empty. He lifted my legs and his mouth went to my pussy. He kissed a little and then he moved up again and aimed his dick at my hole. When he went in I yelped and the audience started giggling again. He pushed and bucked, he was fucking me like a whore. We must of went on like this for twenty minutes. he then hit a spot inside me and I saw stars, oh my god, what could he of done. How could I be liking this so much?

He smiled when he realized I was starting to enjoy it. "Oh my god Michael, what did you just do?" I knew I was loving this too much at this point. "Don't stop, fuck me, please just fuck me." I couldn't believe how vocal I was as I was sighing and moaning at him and to the chorus of people outside. My voice getting higher and higher as I came closer to orgasm. I knew I would love this, I just wish it was with someone I was fond of.

He bent down to get close to me, never stopping the movement of his body. "Sabrina you are getting fucked. You are cumming I can feel your pussy throb. You are becoming my woman." He said as he looked at me. I had so much pleasure I didn't even care. I was loud and kept thanking God. I didn't care who was listening now. "Come on baby," He said "Come on take it all take my whole cock." He pushed one last time and he came like a flood inside of me. I screamed as I felt his seed explode and then I started cumming myself. All the time my little 'clit' was rubbing against his hard cock I couldn't take it anymore. The front of my silky panties was soaked with cum I suddenly felt like I blacked out.

When he was done he pulled out of me, I felt so empty again, I couldn't believe how it felt I needed to feel his dick in me again. I was completely exhausted. I felt completely used. He laid down on me kissing my sore lips and I fell asleep for a couple of minutes. I knew I had to get out of here but I didn't want to get up. I hated him, but I loved the way he made me feel.

***

I woke up just a few minutes later, he was gone. I put the robe back on I was going to get dressed and sneak out, but I remembered I had to get my car.

I then heard his voice he was next door with the women.

"God she was incredible ladies she wouldn't let me stop. We could of gone on all night." He told them amongst a mass of giggles. he was talking about me, Sabrina.

I heard him start talking again. "She was a virgin, I haven't had a virgin since high school."

"She's a virgin? How old is she? " I heard Sheryl ask.

"She must be the same age as you, funnily enough, I think she is the same size too." He laughed. "Well she is definitely not a virgin anymore, she was begging for more when we were done. Her last relationship was completely unfulfilling she told me."

"Ah well," said Sheryl. "At least she finally found a real man who can make her happy."

"She's very happy right now. I let her fall asleep so I could get some air. I'm going to go back in and cuddle" He laughed

"I hope we get to meet her, she sounds like one lucky girl." One of the other women, probably Terri, called as he walked away.

He was near the door and he turned around to address the women again. "One day you'll meet, she's sleeping like an angel now. I have to tell you she's the most beautiful woman I have ever been with, and I have been around, heh. She's right now wearing the sexiest little outfit for me, she is ALL woman." They all started to laugh again and wish him good luck.

"She is all woman NOW." I heard him murmur as he walked closer to the bedroom.

I begged him to let me go, so I changed and once again we sneaked out of the garage me down again by his balls. He dropped me off at the car. I wanted to get home and wash him off me again. I was going to have to be quiet I didn't want to see Sheryl and her friends. They were listening to me lose my virginity tonight I couldn't face them.

I wanted to see my reflection in my mirror to see if I changed. To see if Michael made me a woman.

He did.

***

I slept great in the back room, but I couldn't face Sheryl knowing what Michael had been doing to my body last night. She might see the little love bites he had given me, or she might smell his scent on my body. No matter how long I showered I could still smell him, his body, even his hair. And I hurt in all new places. My tunnel was so sore and my hips hurt. I had little bruises on my thighs and my pride was completely gone. I loved how he made love to me. I wanted to do it again and again. I didn't know how I was going to cope with my newfound lust.

"You're finally up?" Sheryl surprisingly said as I made my way to the kitchen. I felt I couldn't look at her, she would guess that I wasn't a man anymore. I was a faker, a woman hiding behind these silly men's clothes.

I didn't even want to ask her about the woman visiting last night 'cause I knew she would bring up the sounds from next door. "Do you want some breakfast?" She asked.

"No thanks, I'll make something." Then I heard my phone, it was where I always left it right by the door right near the car keys. She picked it up, then heard her phone too, and gave me mine. We had a group text. When I picked up the phone and saw the picture of me and Michael together I felt light-headed. Sheryl would have seen it if her phone didn't ring at the same time. How would I explain that? And with him in my address book as my boyfriend.

"Oh my, this is the woman that Michael had sex with last night." She said surprised.

"What?" I felt all the blood rush from my face as I tried to open the picture on my phone. Oh my God, it was me in my black lingerie. I was sitting on his lap and he made me kiss him for the selfie. The picture was mostly of my hair, but my boobs were perfect and prominent. Michael was playing games with me.

"She is so cute, I wish I could see her face, I don't think I had ever seen him with a blond before. You should have heard him screwing her she couldn't get enough of him, ha ha. She kept screaming for more, he has some cock, ha ha." She laughed and I went to the bedroom to get dressed and try not to faint. He did have some cock.

***

I didn't hear from Michael most of the week. I started to relax a little, maybe he found someone else to terrorize, but on Wednesday night I got a picture and a text. He was wearing a suit and holding flowers, I wasn't prepared for that. The text said; 'Dinner at six tomorrow night, wear something sexy.'

How was I going to get out on such short notice? I would have to tell Sheryl I was working again. I never worked late, it was my business I paid people to stay late. I was thinking I would take an outfit to work and after everyone left I would get dressed there, I could have Michael meet me.

But first I would have to tell Sheryl, no matter how much I dreaded it.

***

I was thinking I should dress up nice if he was taking me out to dinner. I never went out like this even though I have dreamt about it so many times. Out on a date, I was suddenly looking forward to something with Michael, he was such a jerk. I decided I would wear something he would love, He would be hard the entire time.

I was all dressed up waiting for him at my office, it was empty and most of the people in the entire building were home. I wasn't too nervous for some reason. Being with Michael and having him say such sexy things about me has given me such confidence. I think I was finally ready to go out and be looked upon like I was just another woman, and being with a man would be even better a great cover. I wasn't going to think about Sheryl once the entire night, I was just going to enjoy my time out on a date.

I wore my short leather red dress. The neckline wasn't too low, just a conservative amount of cleavage. The belly button was showing and my arms were in full view, I shaved my underarms for this. It also had a collar around my neck to easily hide the breast form seam. But the reason I wore this dress was for my legs. The hem was full and pleated and drifted just below my privates. I wore nude pantyhose and the black Pleaser pumps I wore for him last time. He did nothing but talk about them. With this dress and heels, I was hoping he would treat me better than before. I was going to show him I was worth it. I even had on long dangling earrings so I could jingle.

He called, I grabbed my black leather pocketbook and I snuck out of the back, I was confident but not that confident.

Before I got in the car he jumped out. "Sabrina you look incredible, Let me look at you." He couldn't take his eyes off of my legs and heels. I started noticing some people in the parking lot watching us and he let me get in the car, opening my door like a gentleman. Maybe this was a new Michael, anyone could change.

Before we left he asked me, "Let me see your hands baby." I had on long red nails and a couple of bracelets and rings. He kissed my hand and smiled. "This is going to be a great night, you wait and see." He then told me to open the glove compartment. "I have something for you, it's right on top."