Magic Potion: Roseville

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michele had left Stan a few months before. She had found another guy. She knew about Stan's interest in amputees, had seen some of his picture collection and while not interested, she had not been upset either. She had even walked around the house on crutches, pretending to be missing a leg for him. He had like that and the sex that followed. He had wondered how 'interested' she really was. She did seem to enjoy pretending.

The phone is ringing when he opens the front door. He runs across the room and grabs it just as it clicks over to the answering machine.

"Hello, hello," he breathlessly answers.

"Stan?" the sensuous female voice asks.

"For a voice like yours, yes, yes." He chuckles.

"You're very sweet to say that. I'm Carla, Kate mentioned you liked my picture."

"Ah-h," he mumbles."

"Speechless, huh? She said you were lusting over women like her, like me. Guess she was right."

"Oh yeah-h. Was that you?"

"Yup. You could clean my pool, if I had one." She laughs. "It sounds like you do a very through job, getting all the edges sparkling." She snickers. "I have some edges, pretty pink ones."

"I saw, nice pussy."

"Oh, baby. There is something about that word that lights my fire...."

"And your stump."

"Honey, that's the other magic word. That is just my favorite part of me these days."

"Can we meet?"

"Darling, not tonight. I want to, believe me. She said she gave you a DVD, watch it, and think of me. Oh, read the book too. I particularly like that book."

"Tomorrow?"

"Sure, we can have dinner and see what develops."

He listens to the dial tone for a moment before putting the phone down. Thoughts of Carla flood his mind. She had appeared to be much younger than he and drop dead gorgeous. Curly brown hair, perky breasts, hourglass figure, tanned skin, a long leg...yes, one long leg. His heart is racing as he thinks of his face between her thighs and what she might taste like.

He grabs a bottle of beer from the refrigerator and settles on the couch, sipping it and opening the book.

'The needle of the syringe pricks and stings just before it enters my thigh. I love that feel, otherwise I would leave my leg off forever. Now for the next twelve hours, I can walk about on my crutches and savor the beauty of my single foot swinging between them. I stand and brush my short skirt down, hiding my stump.'

"Fuck me, darling," he mutters aloud, rubbing his trousers firmly.

'I had found the potion in the blue bottle quite by chance last month. For all my life, I believed I was alone in my desire to be missing my leg, that there was no way to achieve my dream, but now I am in heaven. I had also found others living in the same town and we often gathered for parties. Suzanne and I had become lovers, she without either leg, me with just one.'

"This? She likes this book?" he puzzles aloud as he carries the disk to the DVD player.

Sucking the bottle of beer, he watches with growing interest as the video begins. Two women, each missing a leg, each wearing little more than a thong bottom, sit or stand around Kate's swimming pool. Two rub shoulders then kiss for a while. Soon the two lie down and one kisses between the other's thighs. There are sounds of pleasure and she begins pinching her nipples and pulling her breasts about, the moans growing louder.

Stan unfastens his pants and begins stroking himself the full length. The head is swollen and a few times rubs his thumb over the smooth skin stretched tight.

Carla enters the picture and sits on a lounge chair wearing nothing. She watches the two women and begins fingering herself with one hand, fondling her stump with the other. She quickly becomes excited; her head falling back, her mouth open as an orgasm appears to overtake her. Her fingers dig deep, more rapidly now. Her gasps, nearly as loud as those of the two women, clearly not faked.

Too quickly, his streams of cum launch and arc though the air, landing on his pants leg. He watches the video and continues stroking.

-

"Great meal," Mia says, pushing the empty plate away.

"Did you save room for desert?" Conrad asks.

"Maybe...cheesecake? I don't have a hollow leg." She laughs and realizes how that sounded. The blush gradually fades.

Maggie pats her forearm again. "It's okay. There's a growing community of amputees in Roseville. Perhaps it's the water." She giggles.

"Really? Probably a lot of guys hiding in the bushes too."

-

Stan had finished reading the book in bed before falling asleep. The dreams had been vivid and more exciting that usual. His morning erection demands attention and he takes care of the need. Standing in the shower, it needs and gets more attention.

"Hey Stan," Ruby warmly offers as she fills his coffee cup and picks the menu up.

She had always been cheerful and friendly to him. He had even caught himself wondering what she did for sexual relief and if she had a swimming pool. He chuckles to himself as the thoughts happen again.

"Usual," he tells her, unfolding the newspaper.

"Stan, my man," Joe says, sitting next to him, holding the cup up towards Ruby.

"Cleaned any interesting pipes lately?"

"Two days ago, wow."

"Tell me."

"Nah, too weird."

Joe looks around as if he is about to reveal state secrets then leans a little closer.

"I was under the sink putting the trap back on. I knew the dame had one leg, couldn't hide that. Anyway, I come out from there and she's got her skirt hiked up to her waist asking me she'd like to help me with her pipes. That's exactly how she said it, god as my witness."

"Did you?"

He leans even closer, whispers very softly. "Pussy is pussy, my man. Beside, she probably don't get very much action."

"Her husband must...."

"Poor guy, can you imagine?"

"I once had a girlfriend with one leg." It was a lie, but he had to say something.

"Sorry, I hope I didn't offend you."

"No, no. You didn't. Anyway, she was nice and having one leg didn't keep her from doing anything she wanted."

"Good for you, being friends with a cripple."

"Hey...." Stan knew it was a lost cause and starts eating his scrambled eggs.

Joe chugs the rest of the coffee then stands, slapping a few bucks on top of the check. "Got drains to clean."

The bell on the door clinks as he leaves. "What an ass," Ruby says, pouring more coffee then scooping the money into her pocket. "Did you really have a girlfriend with one leg?"

"In my dreams." He grins then takes another bite.

"I, ah," she stammers, and then steps back.

"Wait," he says, holding a hand up slightly. "That interests you, right?"

"Oh, man. I, ah." She wipes her hand on her uniform and nods. "Don't know why." She pushes his check towards him then walks away.

-

Ms. Cranston lounges by the pool in nearly nothing while Stan cleans the first pool of the day. She ignores him and he almost trips and falls into the water a few times watching her more than what he is doing. She looks like something off the pages of a men's magazine. Her attorney husband must pay her enough attention she doesn't need him for more than the pool.

The next several homes he lets himself into the backyard and cleans without seeing the homeowner. It usually happens that way. For once, he is glad to be alone with his thoughts, Carla, Kate, but Ruby's comments still drift in the small spaces that remain. She seemed to have at least thought about people missing legs, but in what way.

Suddenly an image of her with one leg pops into view and he let's it play, enjoying what he sees. On the nightstand is a blue bottle and he remembers the potion from the book. She drops the syringe next to the bottle and walks on hoer crutches towards the bathroom. Her body is desirable without the pale green uniform; her rounded hips calling to him, wanting him to follow into the shower.

He snaps back to reality realizing he has been standing next to the pool for what seems like forever, but maybe only a moment.

"Fuck," he mumbles, returning his attention to the pool.

-

Carla waits by the front of 'Von's Steakhouse'. Stan looks in her direction as he locks the car. She looks different with the short dress rather than being naked, but still erotic. Thoughts fill with what it will be like to help her out of it, and then stops knowing nothing might happen after dinner. It doesn't stop them from returning.

"Carla?"

"How many one legged women could there be?" She laughs. "My, I do hope you're Stan." She pushes up on tiptoes and pecks a kiss.

"Hearing that makes me feel good. I don't hear it much."

"Well, we'll have to work on that."

They sit and order whiskey, leaving the menus closed for a moment. He takes her hand and squeezes it softly before pulling away.

"Nice to meet you," he says.

"Hope you liked the video."

"Blew a load...." He catches himself and blushes.

"Wish I could have seen that." She nibbles her lower lip then grins suggestively. "Maybe later."

"I read the book, actually I read it four times. That was something else."

"I thought so."

"Really? I wondered how you felt about, you know, people wanting to be missing a leg."

"I wanted.... Now I am."

"Ho boy, you're kidding."

"Nope, not kidding. Hope you don't mind."

"Geez, no way. Too bad the potion isn't for real."

"What makes you think it isn't?"

The server stands by the table, tapping a pencil against a pad of paper. They quickly scan the menus then order. He leaves and Carla has a pleased smile lingering on her face.

"If it were real, where would you like me to inject?"

"Upper thigh, either one. Maybe way up at the top."

"I'm glad you're not particular."

"Where would you inject?" he asks.

"Oh, upper thigh, either one. Maybe way up at the top." She takes his fingers and holds them a moment.

"Hmmm." He curls the fingers around hers. "Ever both of them?"

"Could be. Would you like me without legs?"

"Hmmm, could be."

"Imagine what that'd be like in bed," she whispers. "No thighs in the way."

"Glad I don't have to stand right now." He chuckles.

"Good, I like you. I have a feeling we have some things in common."

"How long have you been missing your leg?"

"Half an hour."

"Huh?"

She giggles. "I can inject again in a few hours."

"Shit-t," he groans. "No-o...way."

"Way." She giggles again. "The potion 'is' real and I love to use it."

"Oh my god-d."

"Yup. You could use it too, if you want."

He nods a few times.

-

Mia sits at the table while the movers pack the last of her belongings. She doesn't have much, a few mementos, mostly pictures and videos her mother made for customers. Conrad had made the offer she expected and she quickly accepted it. Thoughts of Maggie flooded her mind when she read the letter. She wondered. The topic of her own interests never came up again and she was relieved.

"Roseville?" the burly man quizzes.

"Yes, new job...new life."

"I had a girlfriend once. She moved there, likes it a lot."

"Really?"

"Yeah, seems there're are a lot of lesbians there. I didn't know she was, you know."

"Did she let you watch? Isn't that every man's fantasy?"

He laughs. "Guess her fantasy was to be with a one-legged woman." He sighs then returns to packing.

Mia leans against a tall pile of boxes filled and tapped closed. "Did she find one?"

"Found several. Guess the place is crawling with them."

"Can't be 'that' many?"

"To rub it in my face, she sent me a picture of her and two women missing legs beside a swimming pool. They were all kissing and such."

"Geez, that's a little heartless."

"If you're into that shit, look her up." He scribbles a name and phone number of a scrap of paper.

She quietly shoves it into the pocket of her jeans. Leaving the hand in the pocket for a moment, she fingers the paper.

"I couldn't tell, but the way she sat, it looked like she was missing a leg."

"Your ex-girlfriend?"

"Yeah, strange."

-

Ruby pours the coffee then lingers a moment. Her eyes roam over Stan in ways they had not before.

"Seeing me in your bed?" he whispers.

"Dirty man." She leans on one elbow, her face close enough to his. "Been thinking about what you told asshole the other day."

"Yeah, I thought a lot about what you said, or didn't say. We should talk."

"I have a break in half an hour."

"Interesting, I do too." He laughs then begins slowly eating the eggs and toast.

She hurries between tables and booths, up and down the counter taking orders and filling cups. He watches and wonders about the pending conversation, imagines her injecting a leg and getting naked for him. Imagines how she tastes as his tongue plows deep inside then after a long time, he drives his shaft deep, the single leg reaching for the ceiling.

"Got fifteen minutes," she whispers, with a small wave of the hand.

He follows her outside and they sit in his car. Her ankle resting on the other knee, the hem of the pale green uniform hiked up to mid-thigh as she scratches an itch a little higher than the hem for a moment. When she is finished, the hem is still in the same place, the ankle is too. He continues to stare at the soft white flesh, imagining kissing higher.

"Hubba, hubba," she teases.

"Sorry."

"Don't be. It makes me feel wanted, been awhile."

"Hmmm."

"Yeah, could happen, you know. You and me." She looks at him a moment. "You mentioned women with one leg. I don't think I've ever heard anyone make it sound like they wanted to be with someone that was."

"Have you 'wanted' to be?"

"With? Yeah, but haven't."

"How about being that way yourself?"

She grins, but is silent for a moment. "Would you think that was crazy?"

"Nope. Could be I'd think it was fucking sexy."

"I take it that's better than damn sexy." She laughs. "Yeah, I thought about it...all my life. I know it's stupid, that it'll never happen. Don't keep me from dreaming."

"You'd be hot."

"To you and about one other man." She groans. "Yeah, I think about it."

"Be hard to be a waitress."

"Uh-huh. I have other skills. Part of the dream is the guy I'm with doesn't want me to work and we live in a nice house." She laughs. "If it's a dream...." She laughs again.

Her hand plays with the inside of the left thigh, stroking and feeling.

"Stump would end there?" he asks.

"There about."

"You're serious?"

"Hell yeah. Got any ideas?"

"Millions, mostly of my mouth all over your stump and all around it."

"Honey, making me wet." She pauses. "Got to get back."

"Yeah, pools to clean."

"We going to talk about this wet dream of ours some more?"

"If you want."

"I dream of a man that wants me that way."

"I dream of a woman that wants to be that way too."

"Hmmm." She steps from the car and lean back in though the open window. "Nice dream, honey."

-

Stan knows Carla is too young for him and probably Kate is too old. The women in the video seem more interested in each other, after all there are no men seen. They all seem like money flows like water for them and he is just a poor man cleaning rich people's pools. There is something tugging at him about Ruby. He can't put his finger on it yet, but the thought lasts for the rest of the day.

"Yeah, Kate. I still think about the other day. I'm looking forward to next week's cleaning." He chuckles.

"The video?"

"Oh, the video was over the top. I've watched it so many times it is burned into my mind."

"Sounds like you had fun with Carla."

"She told you?"

"No secrets here."

"Well, I read the book several times. Carla mentioned the potion is real."

"You interested for yourself, or someone else."

"Maybe both."

"I have several women that'd love to be with you, do whatever you want with them."

"I know and that is kind of you. Would you mind if it was just you and me sometimes?"

"Clean my pool, clean my pipes, huh?"

"Yeah, I know. Our ages aren't a good match."

"It looked like the women in the video were more interested in women."

"They like guys too. Wouldn't you like to be with several women at one time? Maybe watch them together?"

"Every guy's fantasy, with stumps added." He laughs.

"Yeah, man...stumps. Maybe you could use the potion next time. I have my fantasies too, you know."

"About the potion, would you be willing to tell me where to get it?"

"Stan, honey. Of course, I'd tell you."

She returns with her silk robe dangling open giving him an interesting view. His heart almost stops a few times. Her left leg off as before and he dwells on that a moment.

"See anything you like?" she teases.

"I can't wait to clean your pool again."

"Maybe I can have more eye candy for you when you do." She hands him a blue bottle and a few syringes, explaining how to use it.

"Not sure the ole ticker could stand that."

-

Stan never had much luck with women. It had not stopped wives from throwing themselves at him and he wasn't ever going to not accept the offers, as long they were not so fat or ugly he could not stand them. He wasn't that good looking and he understand what it was like. He still held out hope there was a woman for him, somewhere.

Ruby had told him she worked until noon, had given him her address and suggested one would be a good time. He guessed she would hurry home, shower and change clothes. The thoughts swirled about for the whole morning. The pair of crutches rattled in the back behind the seat of the pickup as he drove down the gravel road to her house. He didn't know if she had crutches. The neighborhood had seen better times. He search for address numbers, most houses no longer had them. Hers did. He parked behind her older car.

"Glad you came," she offers.

She steps back from the door to let him in and he takes in her appearance, so different from the restaurant. Her skirt is short and legs so long, so perfect. The tee shirt wraps tightly around obviously bare breasts, the nipples begging at the other side of the fabric. Some cleavage peaks from the neckline.

"I'd have never recognized you."

"Yeah, pale green isn't my color."

She looks at him as if she is expecting a kiss, maybe more, maybe a long grope, and a longer fuck. The kiss lingers nicely, tips of tongues batting against each other for a long moment.

"My-y," she coos, pulling back.

"Uh-huh, a good start," he replies. "I dreamed about that last night."

"Yeah, and you sucking my stump." She chuckles and walks towards the kitchen. "I made some sandwiches."

"Hungry," he simply says, following her then leaning against the edge of the counter. "Stump, huh?"

"Yeah, well. A recurring dream. Usually I'm alone, but last night there was a guy there. I just assumed it might be you. You know how dreams are."

"Wet, and never long enough."

"Yup. It was good enough to get myself off though."

He rolls the bottle in his pocket, wondering when to mention it. He lets go as she pushes a sandwich on a paper plate towards him

"Want a beer?"

"Sure."

She is already pulling two bottles from the refrigerator. The tops spin about on the counter and she hands him a bottle while sipping from the other.

"Hits the spot. Not used to having anyone over."

"I'd have thought you'd have guys wrapped around the block."

She laughs loudly. "Hardly." She pats at her upper chest then sips again. "Hardly," she whispers this time. She looks at him. "You're very nice to take an interest in me. It's been awhile...." Her voice trails off then takes a bite of the ham and cheese sandwich.

He swallows, watching her chew then letting his eyes roam for a moment. "Making my heart pound. Great legs."

"One too many, I'm afraid."

"You're serious?"

"It's all I think about most days."

"Do you ever pretend?"

"Got some crutches, yeah I bind my leg up some nights and walk around the house. If I could take a pill or a shot and have it off, even for a few hours, I would in a heartbeat."

1...345678