Magic Potion: Roseville

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They stand inches apart, the desire building without touching, just looking into the other's eyes. Nothing said, their lips gradually come closer until they touch and not part for a long moment.

Lips still together, Barb waltzes Lori back, crutches clinking together. Her long stump swings up and caresses her between the thighs in the process. They fall on each other, Lori on the bottom, her hand gripping Barb's breast, rolling it about.

"Yeah-h," Barb assures her, reach between her thighs and rubbing a finger. "So damp," she coos.

"So turned on, by you."

Barb nibbles quickly down her stomach and lower. "Hmmm." The kisses continue leading between the puffy labia, tasting the nectar flowing. Her fingers part the lips, the sweet aroma filling her senses. She takes the first deep lap with her tongue before batting and flicking at the clit peeking from the hood.

"Oh, oh," Lori fires quickly.

"Quick...."

"Shhh, don't stop."

Barb's hands grip Lori's hips, pulling her tight against her face, her tongue drilling deep in long strokes. Her teeth lightly nibble along labia of one side and down the other, round, and round. The nectar drips along the short space then drips onto the sheet. Lori's hips buck and flail. Her back arching as the foot rises towards the ceiling, her toes curled tightly.

The sound is low, deep, not really a word, just a moan. The orgasm burns though her body like a forest fire exploding in dry brush. The intensity surprises her, greater than most if not any other before. It burns for a long time then smolders as it fades away.

"Where did that come from?" she begs as her leg falls to the sheet.

"Good?"

"Oh hell yeah. Guarantee me more like that and I'll never leave you."

"Beginners luck, maybe."

"Kind of doubt it. Try it again, lets see." She snickers.

"Then my turn."

"Oh, I want to taste you so much." Lori greedily drags a finger between her lover's thighs, the tip scooping nectar before dragging it into her mouth. "Oh my-y."

"Like yours," Barb coos.

"I sometimes suck my fingers, or my vibrator. I like my flavor."

"A vibe?"

"A girls gotta do what she's gotta do."

Lori dives between Barb's thighs, taking the first tastes, her tongue plowing deeper each lick, enjoying each.

-

Jim lifts the bottle high and lets the beer drain into his mouth, then asks for another.

"So, the lady unshackled her ball and chain," Bob teases.

Jim nods and sips again. He doesn't feel that way, but is reluctant to challenge the sentiment.

"About time you went drinking with us again."

"We're going away for a vacation together, a resort in the Caribbean."

"Ho boy, dark skinned fillies with thongs. She better watch out," Mike teases. "Where's she tonight? Out with a girlfriend?"

"Yeah. I don't mind. Barb's really nice."

"Lezbos. You didn't tell us that part. Do they let you watch?"

"Hey...."

"Did you see that blog about that meeting out by Sadie's Campground, must have been that afternoon we passed by there?" Mike asks.

"What happened?"

"People there, 'wanted' to be amputees. Isn't that the hottest thing? Wanted it I say."

"Why, you going to whack a leg off?" Bob says, pushing a finger into Mike's chest.

"Just the reporter...."

"Gotta go piss," Bob roars. "Order me another." He staggers away.

Mike holds the empty bottle up and yells 'another' then puts the bottle down a little harder than expected.

"Say, that for real?" Jim quizzes, even though he had been there. "Did you really think it was 'hot' they wanted that?"

"I guess it's okay to say I did." His head was down, not far from Jim's face.

"Would you, you know, have a leg off?"

"Goddamn...straight. I've never told anyone." He looks around to see if Bob is coming back. "I saw you and her the other night at Maxwell's. How'd you do that?" He feels Jim's thigh looking for a prosthetic leg. "Tell me, man-n."

Jim takes another swig. "I saw them standing in the parking lot at the campground Sunday. I almost pushed you guys out of the jeep and turned around. Anyway, I went back and met Lori, the woman you saw me with the other night. She found a book that described a potion...."

"Ha, witchcraft," Bob drunkenly says.

Mike groans, then sighs. While Bob grabs the new bottle of beer, Jim whispers, "Later." Mike whispers, "You better."

"Horny toads and eyes of newt," Bob says, then chugs half the bottle. "Does she have a broom and a tall pointy black hat?" He looks at his watch. "Fuck, I've got to get to bed, early fucking meeting." He staggers away and they both watch with a wave of the hand.

"So tell me everything."

"How didn't I ever know this about you?" Jim quizzes.

"Long story, man."

They trade stories about amputees they've seen, known, and dated or wish they had dated. They talk about a latent pent up need to be missing a leg and pretending to be.

"Potion," Mike wistfully says.

"Yeah, man...so cool."

"Does she know any other women like her?"

Jim writes on a bar napkin a web link and a phone number then hands it to Mike.

"Order some then call her...Barb."

"Is she really a lez?"

"No. What's wrong with that? Besides, it's hot to watch. Tasting that taste on a girls lips turns me on about as much as having my lips between her legs."

Mike rubs a hand over his crotch. "Making me hard, making me hard."

"Me or her?"

"Yeah." Mike's hand rests on Jim's thigh again.

-

Four pair of crutches, some forearm, some long aluminum, lean against the wall like a display at a medical supply company. Barb sits close to Mike in the booth, her hand resting on the short stump of his right thigh. Jim and Lori sit across.

"Pile of crutches grows," the waitress says. "Is it contagious?" She laughs then takes the order. "Tell me how to catch it," she whispers as she turns and walks away.

"I was at that bookstore, 'Told Again', and bought a copy of that book," Mike begins. "That is just the hottest thing I've ever read."

"Good jerk off material," Barb teases. "We like to watch each other." She moves her curled fingers up and down.

"Not all we like to do," Mike adds. "Anyway, when I was there, I met two women without legs...Jean and Cindy. It seems they use the stuff."

"How about Judy, was she there?" Lori asks. "She was at the meeting."

"Don't think so. Imagine two legless women making out. It wouldn't take much of the bed." He laughs.

Lori takes Barb's hand in hers and holds it softly. "Even two women with one leg." She continues to hold the hand and blows her a kiss.

"Mike doesn't mind our closeness," she softly says. "I told him it was the only way I could be with him."

"I do love you, I love Jim as well."

"Yes, yes," Jim offers. "I'm looking forward to the vacation, the four of us. We're both happy you can join us."

"I've found a new bikini," Barb says.

"Bet we can skinny dip in the moonlight," Lori says.

"All I care about is spending a lot of quality time with Barb and without our legs," Mike says.

"Here, here." Jim holds his glass up in a toast.

-

"What's this I hear?" Bob roars. His hands are jammed against his waist, standing in Mike's office with the door closed. "You?"

"Shut the fuck up, man. Who gave you control over my life?"

"Nah. I just don't believe you're hanging out with a 'cripple'. I hear she has a thing for other women too. You get to watch her between another woman's legs?"

"Hey, I don't see you having lots of luck with the ladies. When was the last time you had someone in your life? Huh? It was three years ago, that chubby checkout chick from the IGA Market. Ugly as sin, right? I have you know Barb is a beautiful woman and we are falling in love quickly. I don't mind she is missing a leg, I even find her 'more' beautiful because of that."

"What? Man, that is just crazy. You going chop your leg off for her?"

"None of your goddamn business. Get out of my office. I have work to do so I can get home."

"I never...." The door slams.

-

Mike sits on the couch holding the wine glass between both hands. His right leg missing, the short pants leg hiding the stump. He sips, and then rolls the glass back and forth between his palms.

"Really? You told him?"

"I was out of control. I couldn't let him say that about you. For god's sake, he called you a cripple and me crazy, or desperate, for being with you."

"We were going to keep our legs off eventually, at least I was."

"Uh-huh. Maybe we just come back that way. I don't know."

She tugs at him, pulling him against her. "Honey, as last we've both found each other. I never thought I would find a way, much less someone that wanted to be this way with me." She pats his stump then slips her hand up the pants leg.

He twists his head a little and kisses her deeply. "I do love you. I want this to work."

"Lori and I sometimes talk about how and when to let our legs be off for good. We never come up with a good way."

"It would be nice to not have to come back here." He laughs then finishes the wine in a single gulp. "Yup, that would solve that problem."

"Jim, Lori...."

"They could do it too. The four of us on a deserted island...."

-

The weather is warm and people wander about the luscious resort grounds wearing little - skimpy swimsuits and firm tanned skin everywhere. Jean had shipped a box of blue bottles and syringes to the resort and it is waiting at the front desk when they check in. The friendly woman with dark skin at the desk eyes them eagerly as Jim fills out the registration card and signs the charge form. Barb assumes it is rare to see four people each missing a leg.

"The potion?" the woman casually remarks as she pushes the receipt towards Jim. Her eyes travel from one person to the next until she had looks again at each. "My sister uses it...right leg."

Jim leans against the standard office desk where the woman sits. "I thought..."

"We actually sell it here." She smiles. "Connie makes no secret about why she's missing a leg. This year we've had dozens of people come here 'just' to be with the others that enjoy using it."

"Others?" Lori quizzes.

"The nearby town, well it is common to see people there missing an arm or leg."

Jim picks up the room card keys and slips them in the pocket of his shorts then turns away from the desk.

"I'll have someone bring your luggage and the box," the woman offers.

Lori thanks her and they crutch onto the large patio in front of the office. Mike looks intently around to see if other amputee might be around. He thinks he sees a wheelchair roll by but as he looks again, it is gone.

"Imagine," Barb wistfully says.

"Uh-huh, exactly what I was thinking," Jim says before taking another step.

The room is exactly like in the picture, large open space with a king size bed, a large bathroom with a two-person soaking tub, and a five panel accordion door that opens onto a private deck facing the ocean. On one side of the deck behind a low wall is a small swimming pool about ten feet long.

"Might never want to get out of bed," Lori mumbles.

She bounces on the bed a few times then flops onto her back, arms spread wide. The short dress flips up leaving her short stump elegantly displayed next to the hip-hugger panties. Jim is already undressing so he can change into his swim trunks.

"Parts of me haven't had 'any' attention for at least six hours. Don't you think that's too long?"

Lori makes a pouting expression then nibbles her lower lip. The room fills with the salty air blowing from the turquoise waters across the white sandy beach. Her hand snakes into her panties.

"What's on the menu?" he teases, crawling across the bed. His lips kiss deeply between the thick ridges of labia ringing the wet pink skin. "I know, pussy." His fingers go deep as his lips wrap the begging nub already peeking from its hooded hiding place.

Barb and Mike return from the beach and stand beside the bed, his arm around her. "Don't mind us, we'll just watch," Mike says.

"Such a nice spectator sport, don't you think? Barb says.

"Oh-h, god-d," Lori roars as the orgasm begins, her leg reaching for the ceiling then falling across Jim's shoulder. Her hips bounce and move as he continues fingering rapidly, the slurping sounds loud. His tongue flicks against the bud interspersed with long sucks. "Ah, ah," she moans, the staccato sound louder than the slurps.

Mike pushes Barb against the bed; her leg warps around his waist as he enters her. Soon they are fucking as naturally as if they were alone. Mike's hips rise and fall as he goes deep inside. Her foot rests comfortably on the small of his back, her long stump slapping his side from time to time. Barb's heavy breathing and occasional moans are in magical sync with Lori's noise. Just four people going to town on the same bed, like nothing is unusual about that.

So they could go to the airport in the same car, they all spent last night at Jim's, the four of them in bed doing much the same as now. Even in the middle of the night when the guys woke to the motion of the two women crawling all over each other, faces everywhere that was damp and wanting, sometimes crotch against crotch, grinding and humping like they were alone, the guys simply rolled onto their sides and watched in the dim light of the room.

A quiet knock on the door interrupts them. Lori tosses on a robe and answers, finding a woman waiting with their luggage. She does not seem embarrassed seeing the other three still undressed lounging on the bed, or that everyone is missing a leg, or that there are four people and just one large bed. She puts the bags on the luggage rack and quietly leaves. It is as if it happens every day.

"Is anyone here 'not' beautiful?" Barb teases. "She was hot."

"Yeah, maybe she uses the potion," Mike quips.

"Talk about paradise," Jim says.

-

Several times on the way to the pool seeing near naked bodies, Lori had complained about what a shame it was wearing anything in such a wonderful place. The swimsuit she wears covers so little, she might as well have been naked, same for Barb. Mike and Jim have short trunks on. Even with the abundance of fabric, their bulges show nicely. Each of the four walk comfortable using crutches, each without embarrassment about letting their stumps show.

There is an abundance of bare skin on beautiful women as they lounge around the pool. Servers insure everyone's drink glasses remain reasonably full. A middle aged man climbs from the pool and hops on his single foot to the chair where a woman, probably his wife, watches the four with great interest. She pokes him and he looks around, smiles, and looks back at her.

Barb drops her towel on an empty table. The others do as well. A server approaches and they each order a rum punch then casually lean their crutches against the fence as they sit. Barb crosses her leg over her long stump and lets her chest swell slightly making her breasts a little more pronounced for a moment.

"God, what a day. Look at this...."

Several people give them a long look, some longer than others do. No one seems to mind the stumps in full view. Mike scans the crowd then sips his drink after the lovely buxom server walks away with a swish of her nicely shaped hips.

"Imagine if she was missing a leg," he mumbles.

"Yeah, you'd like all these women to be missing a leg," Barb teases.

"Stump city, nothing wrong with that."

A woman with firm everything removes her bikini top and casually drops it on the towel. She sits cross-legged almost as if she is practicing yoga. Another woman in a shier one-piece thong rubs lotion over her and spends an extra moment as she applies it to each breast.

"Making me hard," Jim whispers.

"Making me wet," Lori whispers."

Jim tears his eyes away from the naked breasts long enough to try to find the man with one leg. He is no longer sitting at the table, nor the woman with him.

"He's gone," he mumbles.

"Who?" Mike asks.

"That guy with one leg that got out of the pool when we first sat down."

"Ah, we'll see him again. She's coming this way, look at those...."

Sara, the one with the bare breasts and Emily introduce themselves as they sit. Emily crosses her long legs and rubs her lotion-covered hands along her thighs. Sara simply stares at Lori's missing leg. Emily's foot begins swinging slowly, the dark circle around the nipples more visible through the thin fabric as she takes a deep breath.

"Haven't seen you, I'm sure I would remember." Sara's voice is soft, sensual. The kind of voice that makes a man hard and a woman come. Just watching her lips move makes a person want her kisses. Perfect white teeth fill her smile.

"We just arrived this afternoon. Crazy long flight, had to change planes twice."

"Welcome." Sara's eyes rape Lori, then Barb. "Blue bottle?" she quizzes as if she knows the answer.

"The four of us. Is it that obvious?"

"No-o," she answers, a moan more than a word. She shifts in the chair, pulls a foot towards her hip, and then crosses her leg over the knee as if to match Barb. "She loves to use it, begged me to ask. She doesn't speak English well."

"How about you?" Mike asks.

"She likes me just a torso when we make love." Again, her eyes take in Lori. "If you and Barb would have time, you could join us. Sorry guys."

They stand and walk away, then look back. "I'm sure you can find us." They return to the same place and pick their things up then leave the pool area. All four watch with great interest until the women disappear.

"Imagine," Barb wistfully says.

"I think I'm in love," Mike says.

Barb gives him a playful slap. "I don't think they are interested in people of your gender."

Everyone around the pool begins to gather belongings and walk towards the open-air cafeteria-style restaurant. The line is short now and moves quickly past four stations with different kinds of food. Members of the staff help the group of four with their trays. As they start to sit at a table, a hand waves in the air. Jim mentions the man with one leg from the pool is waving. The servers carry the trays to that table.

Introductions quickly made, Maggie and Conrad sit. Jim whispers to Lori that Maggie is missing her leg and Conrad isn't anymore. "We take turns," Conrad comments, adjusting his chair slightly. "There are several others that might be joining us."

"I never expected to find others that share...." Lori puts her crutches beside her chair and moves them so they will not be sticking into the aisle. "I went to a small overnight meeting once. There were five other users." She snickers. "God, I sound like we're junkies...users." She laughs.

"Sadie's Campground?" Maggie quizzes.

"Yes, yes that right." Lori glances at Jim and smiles. "I stumbled upon this wonderful man there, only he hadn't heard of the potion or started using it, so we had to wait until the next night to learn 'all' about each other."

"Mike and I were coming back from fishing and I saw several women, amputees, in the parking lot. There was no way I could mention it to him or the other two guys, so I sped back after dropping them back home. I was loitering, hoping to meet someone." He chuckles. "Little did I expect Lori to be, ah, like me...wanting to be missing a leg."

Maggie grips Conrad's hand and rubs it. "We read the book last year, not long after it came out. It was a godsend for both of us, though I use the potion much more often than he does."

Jean and Cindy roll though the restaurant and park their wheelchairs at the places along the table without chairs. They both wear soft cotton sundresses with a hint of cleavage showing. Of course, both legs are missing on each woman.

"Jean, Cindy," Mike says. "We met at the bookstore."

"Yes, Mike. I definitely remember," Cindy says. "You were beside yourself to find the book."

123456...8