Magical Enchantment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look up at him, with heavy lids. My lust is at an all-time high. He pulls out completely and pulls me up by my arms. He removes his sweatshirt but I barely have time to admire him before he forces my shorts and shirt off and points to the bed.

"On all fours."

I go there, baring my ass to him, and lowering my chest to the mattress. This is more than I could have asked for. I feel selfish getting my way but nothing could stop me now.

The mattress shifts behind me and he grabs my hands and guides them to spread my cheeks, which would have embarrassed me any other night, but it doesn't even phase me. I've dreamt about this for far too long to have anything ruin it. All my nights after training, I've wanted him. I've wanted to be in this exact position.

His large tongue laps at my asshole and I groan into the pillow.

He growls in response and flutters his tongue, trying to push further in. My hands are shaking and I can barely contain the mewling coming from my lips.

He shifts away, and the mattress moves again.

I feel the tip of his dick brushing my back entrance and curl my toes in anticipation.

Something warm lands on my puckered hole and he moves a finger around, spreading it on his dick and then dipping it into my hole. I moan in appreciation. The sensation is almost too much to bear. I clench around his finger, trying to slow some of this movement.

He pulls his finger out eventually and slowly slides his dick into me.

"That salve should help you enjoy this and feel minimal pain since it is your first time." He sinks deeper in.

"Fuuuuuuck," I ground out and he bottoms himself into me. True to his words, I don't feel any pain. There is slight discomfort but nothing like I thought I would have to deal with. It is heavenly.

I'm fucked. Literally and figuratively. How can I ever live my life again knowing this feeling and being at risk of never feeling it again?

"This is going to be a quick fuck." He pulls out almost all the way and slaps back in. He repeats the actions over and over again until I'm also moving under him, urging him on with incoherent words. I want him to go harder and faster and he seems to understand because he fulfills my wishes.

I feel the tightening in my balls and I come a few seconds later, stiffening around his large cock, trying to milk his cum into my tight hole. He cums a few strokes later and groans into my ear. Letting his body fall over mine when I collapse.

******

[Chase]

I'm roused out of my sex craze when I hear Everette make a noise under me.

I roll over next to him on my back.

Fuck! What did I do? I wasn't supposed to do that. I was supposed to come here and talk to him. Get a final answer about our relationship before even thinking about being intimate with him. But then he started saying all of these stupid things that he thought I wanted to hear and I wanted to fuck him so good he forgot what he was saying. It was all so perfect. He is so perfect. But I should have waited.

"Do you regret it?" He's studying my face.

"If you weren't kicked out from there, would you have ever come back for me?" This is what has been nagging me since I first heard he wasn't ever going back.

If it were up to him, he would have stayed there for the rest of his life, and pretended he never even had a soulmate. How fucked up is that?

"It's complicated." He sighs.

"It really isn't." I try to get up. This was a mistake. A huge one.

"Wait," He pulls on my hand and yanks me back on top of him. He stares deep into my eyes. "You have to understand something." His hand comes up to brush my hair out of my face. "I have been listening to our spirits since I could remember. They have never led me astray and I don't think they ever will."

"So, you will just blindly follow what they tell you, without question?" I want to get up again but he wraps his legs around me. "They separated us."

He places a hand over my heart. "They saved me."

"What?" I focus on his lips.

"That whole time I was with the Star Dust Coven, they were saving me from something much worse. I don't know what it was but I do know that everything happened the way it was supposed to. You were meant to kill her when you did and I was meant to buy you some time to do it."

I want to trust what he is saying but it seems too good to be true.

"They helped you take her down. It was the plan all along." He leans up to place a small kiss on my lips.

"But what if they ask us to separate again?" I hate how vulnerable I sound yet I know there is nothing to fear with him. He won't hurt me. Not intentionally.

"I don't think they will. They know how important you are to me. They will take care of us and I will take care of our coven."

I breathe out and lay my head on his chest. I dig my nose into his neck and brush my lips against his soft skin. He shivers.

"Does that mean you do want to be with me?"

He nods. "Nothing will ever take me away from you."

His words soothe a hurt part of my heart and I close my eyes in contentment.

"I love you, Chase." He kisses my forehead.

I can't fight the smile on my lips. "I knew you would say it first." He twists the skin on the back of my arm and I grunt in pain. "Okay, yes, I love you too. I love you more than you could ever conceptualize."

His heart skips a beat and I smile again. "I love you with all of my being, Everette."

"I think I love you more, but I'll take it." He drops another kiss in my hair.

We lay in each other's arms, taking comfort in our words. Who knows what the future will have in store for us? All that I can be sure about is that I have found my soulmate and I will never let him go. I will always be his and he will always be mine. There is nothing more I could ask for in this lifetime.

1...5678910