Magical Night in the Sky Bus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Read the note." Samantha said, peeling off her coat which was dripping water, putting it on a post as she examined the rest of the bus. I wanted to too but had to read, but did catch myself marveling because the freaking driver's seat looked a million percent better than grandpa's old GMC truck, which had been sitting out of the elements in the barn since the eighties, or so dad said.

"It started raining or even snowing just as you got here, didn't it?" I opened and closed my mouth after reading that, what was I going to say to that? Something about statistically there was always bad weather in this part of the country at this time of year? Sammy and Keith both bumped against each other in excitement, Faye even joined them. I pressed on so as to not think. "It always does, or so the note left for us said, and it did start raining for us. Bad. As soon as my buddy grabbed the note." The thunder had stopped, I had not seen any lightning which would have been pretty visible way up here. But the rain was tickling the metal and glass like all the firefighters in the state were out there hosing the bus down. "We came here in November of 2019, somehow with stuff to write a note, I bet you have something too, don't you?"

"Yes." Keith said, while Sammy had started to shake her head, apparently he had thought to pack something she had not.

I didn't say anything about coincidence or... Well I just looked back at the note and kept reading, "Here are the rules. Well really there is only one rule. I didn't make it, I'm just passing them along, I would have left the other note as proof but I put it down and we can't find it. You'll probably do the same thing. If you want your wish then everyone in the bus has to have at least one..." I trailed off, staring at the next word.

"One what?" I shook my head, my sister's voice got quieter and if I didn't know any better I would have thought she had more than a suspicion as to what it was. "One what Gordon?"

"It's... it's a prank!" I told them, not wanting to read anymore.

"Read it. It's not you, we know, it's a prank." Faye just trying to sooth me.

"One..." I cleared my throat, "If you want your wish then everyone in the bus has to have at least one orgasm," Heather grabbed the note, read up to at least that word, then pushed it back at me, silent and frowning.

"Keep going." Faye motioning me onward, Samantha nodding.

"And not by their own hand either." It was a short sentence but I let the thought sink in, for them and me. "You'll know you got it right because it'll stop raining. The night is going to be longer than you could possibly imagine. We tried to deny it was real. We sat here and sat there and sat there. Then two of my buddies started making out. They... They said they needed their wishes. Next thing I know they're both blowing me and... Well we all ended up passing the Rule, with flying fucking colors! Way past just the one. Way past." I got a sense for this guy's personality as he wrote in for me to take a dramatic pause, then "Way past." Sighing, I went on. "Maybe we'll get our wishes, I doubt we'll be able to find this place again to leave an update for you if we do. Maybe we won't get our wishes, either way it stopped raining as soon as J..." I could make out the bottom of the J peeking out but they had written a name and then scratched out it. "Our last friend got off, for the first time. We didn't leave though, I don't want to speak for them but I know I never got off that many times before. I am writing this the following morning after we woke up in each other's arms. It's bright and sunny and warm. So... There you go. Have fun. Hopefully you brought some chicks. But even if you didn't... It won't be as bad as you think."

"No! Never! Not at all! Nope, nope, nope, nope." Keith said, as if it was me who was hinting at us doing something.

"Ouch!" Not wanting anything to happen between us anymore than he did but enjoying playing the victim. With a shrug I turned the paper over, twice. "That's it."

"That's it?" Sammy took it and read it over. Concluding, "That's it."

"Stupid." I don't know if Keith meant us for coming out here, him for believing, or just the note's contents.

"I'll start the new note." Sammy motioned for Keith to turn around, he did and she dug out what must have been right there on top. A notebook with a sharpie. She bit off the cap, Keith's light trained on her face while Faye aimed it at the paper. "We were given one rule. It was dumb and we know it's a prank. Plus I'm here with my brother and his best friends are practically like brother and sister to me." I felt some relief come over me, until I wondered if my sister was saying that to make it obvious to Heather how she felt about the rest of us. My eyes flicked to the blonde who was watching with amused interest. Back to Sammy, my sister's lips were doing this cute little move as she spoke around the sharpie. Sounding like an old time gangster talking around a cigarette. It was absolutely adorable because she wasn't doing it on purpose. "I'll pass it along so you can have a laugh too. The guy said him and his male buddies had a gay orgy. That they were told the only way to make their wishes come true was that all of them had to have an orgasm, if anybody didn't come..." Sammy glanced at all of us with a naughty smirk, marker cap still in the corner of her mouth. "I spelled it C.U.M." Giggling before going back to writing. "That nobody's wish would come true. Apparently even if you don't want anything to happen, it might anyway. The guy wrote..."

"I don't think he said they were all guys." Heather seemed unable to keep back any longer.

"Huh?" Sammy asked, I just wanted her to ask, "Wattayah talkin' about?"

"He alluded that some gay stuff happened but he never said that they were all guys, you three are buddies. Inseparable all through high school, but you're not all guys." Heather pointing to me and my two friends, I was absolutely astounded that she remembered, considering I don't recall her ever even looking at us.

"I think he did," Keith frowned.

"You don't even know if it was a he!" Heather pointed out. "There were no names."

"It was a he because he said blow job!" Sammy said, happy to put forth some evidence.

"Yeah, I think he said blow-job, his two guy friends made out and then gave him a blow job." Faye's voice getting softer at Heather shaking her head, unable to stand up to her confidence that we all had it wrong.

"Just read the note again, this time Heather will do it and everyone think that it's her reading it with her pretty girl voice instead of me." I didn't even know I had laid down the compliment, not until she smiled at me and I wondered why that smile was so warm.

"Yeah, think of me and not Gordon with his deep sultry tones." I don't think she was just being nice, or instinctively returning the compliment, I did have a deep voice. She made it difficult for me to not giggle with delight, thus probably ruin any attraction. Attraction I was undoubtedly only imagining she had for me. Except when she reached over... She ran her fingers down my forearm. Turning back to the others, but then glancing back at me while holding her hand out to them. "Hand me it, let's see."

"Baxter read it." Keith said, everyone looking at me.

"Baxter took it from me." I said, which turned everyone to Samantha who capped the marker.

"Ooh! I put it in the backpack." Pointing, Keith turning his back again, this time to Faye who looked, shook her head. Heather grabbed it, looking with the aid of the three of us pointing our flashlights in. Still the same results, another head shake. "I gave it to one of you then, right?" The others denied that she had, held up hands only occupied by flashlights. "In the notepad?"

"He said..." Sammy's thoroughly flipping through the notepad a few times, then patting herself down. Head snapping up, "He said we would lose it!"

"Shut up!" I growled but five minutes later I wasn't so sure because it was nowhere to be found.

"Be careful of our note, we lost the old one or you could get a laugh out of it too. Then again it's not looking so funny as everything the last person wrote keeps coming true." Sammy had the cap in her mouth again, saying person for Heather's sake.

"You look so silly like that." Heather giggled, reaching out to rub her thumb over my sister's bottom lip.

"Pah!" She spat it onto the notepad, blushing. "Sorry."

"No, don't be. It was one of the cutest things I've seen." My sister quivered with delight, I would too from the compliment. But also as Heather swept her fingers across not just Sammy's lips but most of her cheek and chin as well. "You have such a cute mouth. So... Quirky and..."

"Why is it so warm in here?" Faye asked, but got that look that said she was blushing, because it did seem like it was in a response to Heather possibly flirting with my older sister, but she pushed on. "It's a tin can in the middle of autumn in a huge rainstorm. It should be cold and we... damp."

"Wet? You really just avoided saying wet?" Keith asked teasingly.

"Uh... yuh..." Faye trying to muster attitude.

"Made it more obvious." Samantha whispered, I saw her attention go from Faye to Faye's mouth. "Speaking of cute lips, Faye has got the sexiest lips in all of Defluer."

"Whuh? Uhh!" Faye shook her head, her dark skin tone didn't show the blush, but I knew it was happening. The expressions and then the goofy smile.

"Yeah, I agree, so full and perfectly shaped. Like somebody drew them. You're not even wearing lipstick are you?" Faye shook her head to Heather's words, looked from me to Keith for help. I don't think I did anything but stand there, Keith didn't help, since he nodded his agreement to Heather and Sammy's assessment. "God I would pay to have your lips."

"They're the most perfect lips in Defluer." Keith whispered.

"Defluer or Cydney, Everett," Heather giving me a look, referencing my statement earlier that we probably weren't in Defluer anymore. But going one step further, "Kansas or Oz, still the best lips."

"Uhh, gosh you all, stop." Faye waved us away but we also, each and everyone, got long pleased smiles from her.

"It's the truth." Keith said, reaching out to our best friend, taking her hand briefly. "But it doesn't just stop at your lips, like... All of you is perfect and..." He danced away like somebody had shot him. Stumbling back, elbow hitting one of the seats, spinning him as he went down the wide center aisle. "I think it's fucking happening! Guys! I think it's fucking happening like the letter said!"

"What are you talking about?" Sam jerking her thumb at him, looking to us like Keith had lost his marbles.

"A few compliments and you freak out like a wizard is taking over your brain? I... I liked it." Faye was so fucking lovely as she said that. A hint of a pout, "Nobody ever really compliments me."

"I..." My mouth opening but Keith was there first.

"Look! Look!" He pointed and only when he did did I realize that Heather's hand was back on my forearm, this time partially up my coat sleeve, touching bare flesh. It wasn't just that. Heather's other hand hadn't left my sister either, she was tracing away across Sammy's jawline. "You're like all over each other and you... Faye when we went to prom and said you looked great in your dress... You threw your phone at Baxter!"

"I had a bruise for a week." I remembered but despite Keith's words Faye was still just standing there pouting, staring at him as if he had wronged her greatly.

"Dude!" Keith said looking to me shaking his head. "You fucking stay over there and I'll fucking stay over here." Backing up further, scared.

"Of course why..." Scoffing, would have said more but he pointed again, at my hand... my hands... HANDS! They were... Heather had sort of pulled me closer and now I had a hand on not just her hip but.... Samantha's too! And I was pretty sure nobody but me (Hurriedly trying to convince myself it wasn't so weird.) would call it her hip, they'd all say I was resting my hand on my sister's tight little ass. "Shit! It is happening!"

"You fucking stay over there!" He told me backing up so far that he hit a seat in the back row and sat down. Quickly yanking his backpack off, slapping it into his lap, pulling up his knees for extra protection. "Fucking stay away!"

"Asshole!" Faye screamed, clearly thinking it was her he was talking to. Keith looked shocked, started to try and explained but Faye spun around turning her back to him. "You don't want me to stay away, do you?"

Faye was looking at me, I opened my mouth thinking about the time she had thrown a phone at me for even implying that I thought her beautiful. Except she was so fucking beautiful! Then in her emerald and black dress, now in her overalls and long sleeve t-shirt. Pulling her knit cap off her head, biting her bottom lip, pushing her chest out, and undeniably wanting me to think her attractive. I loved how messy her black curls were, I always enjoyed it when we'd all spent the night somewhere together and she'd wake up with her hair a total wreck.

"Me? What I want is to kiss your freaking beautiful lips! I want that so freaking bad!" I groaned, unable to hold back any longer as BOTH Heather and Sammy were willing me to answer correctly, my sister outright nudging me.

"Guys! Don't you see!" Keith warned but we weren't listening, how could I?

"Best lips in Defluer," Heather rasped.

"Me? You want to kiss my freaking beautiful lips?" Delight making Faye bounce my way.

I was aware of how bad it was that while I thought, "Wow she's totally channelling Sam right now!" it didn't make me want my best friend any less. Both Heather and Samantha pushed me at the beautiful black girl who I think I'd had my first sexual thoughts about. Her hands touched down on my face, cupping it and pulling at my lips, for sure wanting to kiss me as much as I wanted to kiss her. My heart was hammering in my chest, my hands were on her wide sexy hips, sliding back towards the butt I'd wanted to touch since... Well since I'd known I wanted to touch girl butts.

"I can't believe..." And we kissed, I inhaled of her as I did, they were exactly as soft as I had always imagined. Her sentence was paused as we made brief initial contact, like she sort of worried that this should be dull and maybe uninteresting. Kissing her best friend. Then she moaned and was mashing her mouth into mine, slipping her tongue (HER FUCKING TONGUE!) forward and I was happy to slide mine across hers. I don't know why the kiss broke, I just know her forehead was against mine, her breathing hard and deep. Those brown eyes looking into me, worried I would not have enjoyed that. "I can't believe we finally kissed. I've imagined it for ages!"

"Me too!" Both of us smiling, relieved that the stupid pretending not to be into each other for the sake of the friendship part of lives was over with.

About to go in for another one, but then I was slammed into and it was all I could do not to trip over my best friend (and hopefully girlfriend!) but it didn't stop at just the collision. Heather was holding Samantha in both her arms, I just knew that my sister had jumped into them, the two giggling and kissing. Heather was strong but she had been a little caught off guard and she pushed me and Faye into the seat right behind the driver's chair.

"Oh shoot... Sorry Gordon... But your sister..." My sister wanted Heather and wasn't holding back any longer, the beautiful bombshell blonde did not have to finish.

Faye and I had sort of landed one knee each down on the seat. Heather had plopped down, much like scaredy cat Keith who sat opposite us quivering away. Only instead of putting a backpack in her lap she pulled my sister tight against her. Fuck it was about the hottest thing I'd ever fucking seen! The two looking into each other's eyes, only able to do that with Samantha atop Heather like this, because my sister was so much shorter than my high school crush. Sammy was gripping Heather's leather coat lapels. Heather had my sister's tight little legging covered ass in one hand, the other had gone up the orange dress right to the bra snaps.

"Heather! You got it in one go!" My older sibling was totally delighted with the brazen act.

"It's not my first rodeo."

"That's good because I've never done anything like this, so you're gonna have to teach me how to be a good bi-girl." Both of them laughing before the need to kiss overtook them.

"Uh... Sorry." I told Faye as we both looked down to see the sight of Sammy (My own freaking sister!) and Heather had made me so fucking hard.

"Don't be! Watching them... I'm... You know." Wet! With that, plus relief and amusement, I dropped into the seat right next to Heather.

Faye climbed into my lap much like Samantha had Heather's, gently and happily guiding my erection to a much more comfortable position. Knees to both of my hips my female best friend thrust her crotch into mine, both of us moaning in another kiss. Faye nodded, liking that it made me feel good, confirming it was as nice for her. Then kissing me again. Kissing me and kissing me and kissing me like we were trying to make up for the years since we'd gone through puberty and both wanted to do this.

"Suck my neck! Gordon! Mmmm! YES!" Pulling her clothes aside, exposing not just her milk chocolate neck but her shoulder as well, I latched on.

Her moans filled my brain, her crotch thrusting against mine filled me with lust. Wanting our clothes to just go away so our bodies would be together. Might have started that process but then I saw something orange drop onto one of the other seats, took me a second to realize it was Samantha's dress. My eyes flicked to my sister, no thought or hesitation that I should not be looking at her if her bra was undone and dress was now gone. But I looked and I groaned against the dark flesh that I was carefully sucking on, felt Faye's chin hit the side of my head, letting her see what was going on with her peripheral vision.

"Uh! Gord! Gord she's sucking your sister's titties! Her BEAUTIFUL LITTLE TITTIES!" Faye clearly as turned on by the sight as I was, she ground herself hard at me as I ground hard at her.

That's exactly what Heather was doing. Bra was gone, Sammy was gripping the back of the seat up by Heather's shoulders, arching herself to feed the hot woman her breasts. Heather was sucking on it, then grinning as Sam twisted away. Not trying to tease or deny the other woman, but trying to get both "beautiful little titties" sucked on at the same time. Or as much at the same time as possible. The slurp and popping noise of the tiny pink things releasing from Heather's lips nearly made me push Faye away to get at one myself. A part of my brain screamed about how that was my sister I was thinking about. But the general reaction was not disgust, it was... The mental equivalent of a shoulder shrug. I didn't actual give a fuck that she was my sister, I LIKED that my sister had such cute little titties with such tiny pink nipples.

"Oh gawd!" Samantha's face was painted over with such pleasure, but still boiling over with lust. Her eyes caught mine, she frowned. "Is it okay that you can see my boobs?"

"They are so pretty! Of course it's okay." Faye answer for me, reaching out but stopping just short of actually touching them, instead stroking my sister's shoulder and bicep.

"If my sister had boobs like these I'd be all about them." Heather's voice was deep with her own arousal, she did not stop short, she grabbed both of them with much desire.

"But... Gordon? Is it okay?" All of them were looking at me, all of them were worried about my answer, but not because they thought I'd be a pervert by being into my sister's titties.

"It..." I smiled, glancing towards Heather and then Faye before looking Samantha straight in the tits. "If my sister had boobs like these I'd be all about them."

123456...8