Mahesh's CFNM College Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing?"

"Helping you" Madhu retorted as she and Aishu grabbed either end of her tops and waited.

"Stop it!"

"Oh, come on! We want to watch."

"Would you also let me watch you with your men the next time?"

"Sure, but, do you want to?" Aishu asked pointedly.

Shruthi did not answer. Mahesh, on his part, was already up and ready. He had zero nervousness in having sex in front of them. He had already rubbed himself repeatedly in front of them so he did not see any difference from that and actual sex. In addition, anything to get Shruthi naked. Shruthi was still undecided and Aishu and Madhu patiently waited for her to change her mind. Mahesh gently rubbed himself and got fully hard. He then went down in front of Shruthi and kissed her feet. Shruthi sat down and the other two sat on the sofa on either side. Mahesh lifted her right foot and started sucking on her toes. Shruthi regretted washing her feet as soon as she got in. Maybe if her feet were smelly, Mahesh would have stopped. Mahesh ploughed on and Shruthi could not help get turned on. As her moans started changing, Mahesh stood up to put on the condom. Shruthi turned around and nodded to Aishu and Madhu and lifted her arms. Instead of lifting her tops off, Aishu and Madhu grabbed either end and forcibly pulled. The tops tore off and fell as two pieces.

"Hey!" Shruthi shouted and they just laughed. She tried to shout again but her mouth was closed by Mahesh as they both fell on the floor. Mahesh slowly and sensuously pulled her panties off and got on top of her. The two of them forgot about the two older women watching and cheering as they entered into their own world. Once again, Mahesh kept varying his pace. He sped up, slowed down, stopped and then suddenly plunged as Shruthi responded to each action moaning and shouting. Eventually, they both came together and Mahesh cried out in pain. He lied down and Shruthi put her leg on him. He went to sleep with her hot breath fanning his neck.

The next day, Mahesh was told his price. The price for having sex on Aishu's floor. He was up early and he did his morning chores. He kissed each one's feet as he gave them their coffees. Shruthi did not bother putting on any more clothes and stayed in her camisole with no bottoms. Once Mahesh had given her her coffee, she ordered him to go down on her. Dutifully, he started on her toes as usual and slowly licked his way up. Shruthi was drinking her coffee slowly and then kept it aside as he entered her with his tongue. Suddenly, she reached out and grabbed his hair. Simultaneously, she squeezed her pussy and forced him inside. In addition, she grabbed his cock with her toes. Mahesh retched as he felt the pain in three different areas. Once again, Aishu and Madhu cheered. They shouted to him that the only way it was stopping was to make Shruthi come. He moved his tongue in and out desperately.

Aishu and Madhu repeatedly shouted "Hair!" And "cock!" and Shruthi responded by increasing the pressure on the designated area. Mahesh was in tears and moved his tongue more and more and Shruthi finally came. She then kicked him to the floor where he sobbed loudly while she went to take a bath. The rest followed suit and Mahesh went in the end. Once he was done, he collected all the clothes.

When he went to put his pants, he was stopped by Shruthi.

"No!" He begged. "No, ma'am. Please."

"I think it is time. You need to get used to getting naked in front of strangers."

"No! I will not do it."

Slap!

"No!"

Slap! Shruthi slapped his right cheek. When he went to his left, her right palm lashed out and he jumped to his left. Mahesh cried and fell to her feet.

"Please, don't make me do this. I love you."

"I love you too, naked boy. And that is why, I am not going to lock the door when you go to hang your clothes. But then, I cannot guarantee them." Aishu smiled evilly and announced.

"I am going to count to ten. One! Two!"

Once gain, put on the spot, Mahesh picked up the clothes bucket. He held them in front of his cock as the women laughed. "You better not do a hurry-burry job in hanging them, naked boy. If they are not done properly when I come up to inspect, you will not be allowed back inside." Mahesh cried and cried as he went upstairs. Sure enough, the woman from the adjacent house, a friend of Aishu's, whom he had talked to once before was hanging her own clothes. She first waved at him and went. Mahesh's hopes grew and they were quashed the next second as she came running back.

"Wooooow!" She cooed and whistled. Mahesh went about hanging clothes. She vaulted over the compound and came to him. As he put the next item on the line, he became aware of her standing next to him and knelt immediately.

"Where are your clothes, boy?"

"Aishu ma'am did not let me wear them."

"Let you? You need her permission for that?" She asked, incredulously.

"Yes, ma'am."

"Ma'am, I like that."

She responded. Mahesh wanted to get back inside quickly and he continued. She grabbed him and made him stand in front of her. "Hands behind your head." She commanded and, Mahesh, out of practice just complied. She told him her name was Krishnaveni and openly ogled at him. Mahesh begged her to let him continue the chores so that he can go back quickly. She asked him what was in it for her.

"Nothing." Came the sound reply, not from Mahesh but from Aishu.

"He is my slave. Get your own. And naked boy, get back to work."

"What if I take a picture of him?"

"Then, you would have committed a crime and go to jail."

"Oh, please, he is the naked one."

"And, he would say you were the one who forced him and we would back him up. How would you like to spend ten years in jail?"

"You bitch!"

"That is correct, Krish. I am a bitch. But a bitch with a law degree. Go ahead and watch him to your heart's content. But, only lookey and no touchey."

Mahesh completed his work. Aishu ordered him to kiss Krishnaveni's feet and she grudgingly left. He went back inside and kissed Aishu's feet and thanked her for helping him. Shruthi hugged and kissed him and he kissed her back. She was now fully dressed. The three women started cooking and Mahesh went down on all fours next to the sofa. Frequently, one of them would come out from cooking to take a breather and Mahesh would kiss and lick their feet. They eventually had breakfast and got ready to leave. Once again, Mahesh was not allowed to wear clothes and he went in the car, naked. When they reached home, however, they did not hurry him. There were six steps between the car and the house gate and Mahesh slowly worked his courage up. He eventually found a lull when there were hardly anyone in the road and even the ones there were looking elsewhere. As far as he could see. There were no guarantees about the terrace or the windows. Mahesh took a deep breath and ran inside and they were waiting. Sonu and Navithra.

The two of them pummelled him and then tied his hands behind his back and tossed him in front of his mother. He kissed her feet and asked her how she was. Shruthi also came in and knelt in front of mom. The three of them talked and talked. When Mahesh was not talking, he was licking feet. Shruthi would kick him and he would switch. They had lunch together and Shruthi now knew why Mahesh loved his mom's cooking so much. She had second helpings of everything and went to sleep immediately after lunch. Mom gave Mahesh a set of chores to do and informed him that he was to go help Navithra as soon as he as done. Mahesh groaned and dreaded going to Navithra but he did not have a choice. When he saw her, there was an evil smile playing on her lips. Mahesh silently kissed her feet and begged her to be merciful as she forced him inside her room and closed the door.

12